GIOYC

Journal to the larpers here.

Attached: 192740-10653308_1472632059666322_6661937748905371078_n.jpg (600x600, 19K)

I can't believe I ever saw any good in you? The facade is so visible now.

Likewise, you're a horrible person.

Finna clap some alien cheeks the gov can't stop this nigga. Can I get an ayy lmao??

He doesn't think so. Neither do I. That's all that matters to me.

If he's still in Europe I hope he gets killed by migrants. He is in my way.

You're all horrible, humans.

So are you.

No one cares. Believe me, no one cares.

I'm happy without you. You hold no power over me anymore. Soon I will completely forget you.

Different user here.

I care.

NO you fucking don't care. It's easy to say you care but you don't. Don't fucking lie. I hate liars, you have no integrity.

I go through my boyfriends phone to see if he’s cheating but never find anything. I saw the passcode while he was drunk but he doesn’t know I know it. I hope to keep it that way.

"different user here" = same user.

bad idea, trust me

you will lose him

Different user here.

I care. I care a lot. Stop being so fucking shit. Everyone, stop being such fucking shitheads. Right now. The world is more fucked up than it has ever been are you're all so far up your own asses to even notice or care and it's going to end because of you. YOU. And you won't be some fucking cool champion of evil. You'll just be some random person nobody actually cares about because they're too fucking busy caring about themselves as well. Fuck you.

Alright ok, I'm sorry. I didn't mean any of that. I really hope I didn't affect anybody in any way. Feelings matter.

>can't believe I ever saw any good in you? The facade is so visible now.

That was the original post by that uppity cunt. Why should anyone give a fuck that some guy pumping her full of cum likes her? Of course he likes her, he is using her to masturbate.

You don't care. You'd NEVER go out of your way to lift a finger for that user you swine.

It'll be ok. I think I can finally move on from all of this. Thank you, I hope you live happily too.

I don't want to work

thank you for being my friend and always saying sweet things and cheering me up. you are good for my heart and soul.

I'm starting to hate a close friend of mine. Extended time together had just driven me insane with the obnoxious fucking behavior CONSTANTLY, dumb questions and comments, as well as the seemingly intentional stupidity or ignorance.
Stuff I'd let roll off my back a year ago causes me to snap at the guy.

That's pretty much every guy. That's why I don't waste my time with them anymore, they're all pretty much retarded.

It is necessary to burn the parts of me that are holding me back. Even if it's the only thing that makes me feel safe and comfortable. Even if it's the only source of fond memories. That part of me is dead. It needs to die. I'm living a lie wishing the past was still here. It's not. It's gone. It's over. Just go.

Attached: Mio_smoking.jpg (300x300, 69K)

If he finds out

Just remember, all your abuse did nothing. You didn't teach me, you didn't hurt me and you didn't break me. All you did was accumulate negative karma.

You'll find something and he will know. Guaranteed.

I've have extended time with many of my guy friends. I roomed with a very close friend of mine for 6 years and never had any issues. We meshed together quite well and are still great friends to this day. He just makes me want to deck him in the nose nearly every other time we talk.
Another friend of ours used to seemingly be jumping down his throat constantly, and I felt bad for him. Now I completely understand why this was the case.

Want to know why j really quit my job?
It wasn't love.

No, I don’t want to know why you quit. In fact, I hope to not see you post on this board for a few weeks. And I’ll tell you, it’s not because I don’t like you, or I think you’re a crap person, or your annoying, or any other malicious thoughts. I don’t want to hear from you because I hope you get away from the internet, away from Jow Forums, and get help for a bit. Idt you’re so far gone you need to be locked up for safety but I think you definitely have some issues that need to be explored with a professional. I think these few issues are holding you back and if you deal with them, hopefully you’ll gain some peace and happiness. So, coming from a warm place, please leave this place for awhile and seek a counselor. Nothing would please me more.

She is all mine, my most prized possession. I love getting what I want.

Ayy lmao

It's better like this

I put you on this pedestal because you bring me back to heaven. We'll be okay.

Let's learn how together.

I'm not talking to you, I am eine though.
I give up now

Why

Just got out of the gym
I would be lying if i said i didn't want you to show up. You're too chicken.

You don't even wonder how i look or what my new personality is like.

Attached: D5cenhSXoAATg2c.jpg (300x301, 14K)

Hey, that's great that you'll forget about me. Good on you. I also think it's cool that my abuse didn't affect you at all. Have a wonderful life.

You were the only person in all those years when everyone knew what happened to me and laughed at me to actually treat me like a human being and show me tenderness and patience and of course i fell in love with you for it. I'll always have something for you, so strong i cant bear to open that door sometimes, i cant face the intensity. I miss you a lot, i looked through my old tweets and your name came up a lot. I know you go by your real name now but you'll always be you know who to me.

Rich -

Really fucking disappointing. Before you were born, I had people, of all types, telling me they were enlightened and wise. I see through your shit easily. You've let some BS conspiracy theory go to your head. You're not awake, not even close, not even close to being enlightened. Wash that smug off your stupid face. You're still on DRUGS, you didn't overcome anything. Fuck off. I HATE fake posers in the spiritual game.

You lied. You said you were leaving. Liar.

Glad to see you recognize your abuse. Baby steps.

you know who?

He's not here. He'll never be here.

What the actual fuck do you even want from me?

I want you to be happy.

I am happy but I want you people to leave me alone.

Don't pay them any mind, don't give them power.

Easy to say for you, they don't break into your house.

You said we were friends. I want to build trust so i can have someone who can help me. If i have questions and need to discuss something about life and share knowledge than i need someone i can trust.

You don't understand what i truly know..if you open your wall guess what. We would have an awesome conversation together

Unless you're really just another dumb art hoe or thot than sorry i misjudged you. I thought you would love nothing more than have a real discussion on something important.

I need someone i can bounce ideas off of. And guess what. You're a woman and someone i truly want to be friends with! (For life btw) that's a lot to ask for isn't it. Also. If you want a guy to just make you laugh and have fun with sorry i may not be that type of friend.

Of course i lied. Why the fuck would i leave you? Are you kidding me

I need someone i can trust. I won't bounce my ideas off of these fucks in here. It would help them to much. I have some keys to life!

Attached: tenor.gif (360x346, 170K)

>Unless you're really just another dumb art hoe or thot than sorry i misjudged you.

It's then*, you've made this mistake before.

Anyone who posts frogs and could even write that isn't my type at all. Sorry.

Just so you know, I never intended my words to be "abuse" for you. Hurling insults and profanity comes with the territory of browsing Jow Forums.

Oh. Just shut up already. You like my humor. Do not lie!
You're free on Friday right. I may go to the gym again.
I need a spotter!

rethink your life.

Yeah, I pretty much always figured that I was always full of shit in regards to religion and spirituality. Religion and spirituality all just sounds like superstitious mumbo-jumbo to me. I'm more curious about science.

Have a look at what Einstein and Tesla have to say about superstitious mumbo-jumbo.

Can't stand when people treat Science like it's religion either. Watch the show Exhibit A and see the failings of science.

You do realize that I'm not even remotely abusive in real life, right?

I'm well aware of science's failings. But at least it has far less failings than religion, spirituality, and psychology.

She won't talk to me anymore.
Either i scared her away with the sexual shit or she's tired of me and my "low status"

Btw. Girl told me this week status doesn't matter. So why is C such a status queen?

Attached: 26.jpg (1024x794, 87K)

It's not impossible for there to be a strange plane of existence laid over the material one, where our spirits and funny beings lie. Unmeasurable and intangible, only making tiny adjustments where nobody could ever tell.
Of course there probably isn't, but my point is science and spirits are not mutually exclusive.

How do i win her back?

Attached: 1558578417501.jpg (700x582, 91K)

Think about the higher dimensions. Do you think it's possible to experience them?

I didn’t either, until I did. Then again, everyone’s journey is different.

im working towards good things but i feel like a fucking loser. i talked to my ex today because she wants her bike back, honestly i dont really give a fuck because shes as much of an unhappy shithead as i am, but damn my life is on the fast decline right now. no job, criminal record, car wont start, fuck me.

Science can't explain the fundamental important questions in life.

You don't, you leave her alone.

Why are you so obsessed with cats?

Well, I'm 23 now. I hope this year goes better than the last six.

I just like having pets.

I've had dogs, cats and even birds most of my life. Pets are life.

There was a thread on /x/ about how every 8 years there's a good year but it changes from person to person and usually are in incriments of 4. My best years was 08 and 16 but other's were 12 and 04

Men are really disgusting animals.

He turned me off of men entirely.

Dilate

You say that now. But if I held you in my arms. You would never let me go and you'd cry while I held you.

I can handle it trust me. I can be there if you need me. Or you know to kick someones ass or something.

I don't have work tomorrow. So I'm here now

I had a weird dream. We watched our favorite films together!

>beta i know

Hopper...

and fuck you for stalking me.

You stalked me baby girl.

Don't lie. You were curious. Who is this glorious based sczio

I MUST SEE HIM!
AHHHHH. you're the stalker

Who are you working for.

Attached: 77d73d537aba6bd69a1afb1bfa7ff4f6.jpg (750x767, 53K)

The CIA work for me.

>I KNEW IT ALL ALONG
I must be very important.

Attached: tumblr_m9wtmq9gE41rqfhi2o1_500.gif (450x302, 490K)

Come on. Talk to me
Give me a chance to get to know you.

I'll stop talking to the hoes.

mfw it's time to get over a manic depressive phase so i started taking prozac again and have no more interest in the faggots i've been sexting from /soc/ but some are emotionally attached. sorry guys

Attached: D95A80DE-6C25-4DC8-BAE9-2378609E0748.jpg (697x455, 75K)

I'm glad that I was able to turn you off of men entirely. You, too, were able to turn me off of women entirely. So it all works out for the best because the world is already far too populated as it is. You also turned me off of psychotherapy and psychology entirely.

I feel bad for talking to you. Your gf won’t appreciate that.

Don’t be like this

Platonic hugs and cuddling is totally fine and always done in a family environment.

It's nice to have someone crawl your back and scratch your head, why is it supossed to be reserved for sexual foreplay?

It's not sexual to feel safe, some people are just so sexually repressed that once they feel safe their horniness gets set free

She wasn't my gf.

She's a good person. She knew i was planning to kms. She stopped me. She was next to me when i was posting on Jow Forums. I was ready to do it months ago.

She was there. Probably looking at me as i was posting. She knew. She stopped me.

Attached: 1560113142393.png (346x450, 70K)

Attached: Kim02.jpg (1242x2027, 440K)

Great, psychotherapy is a load of crap.

How do I put this?

I don't care. Whoever you compare me to, I don't care, whatever you think of me, I don't care. I really don't care.

Everyone thinks she is because you take her out for all family events.

Hey guess what fuckface?

It didn't work. Go die.

Why the hell are you still here, anyway? Why are you even here in the first place?

I just came back from my county fair and they had a memorial to the fallen soldiers. There were little notes from strangers and family members next to their pictures. It made me tear up a bit. Most of them died younger than my current age (28).

One that stuck out to me was a short note that said: "Hero is not a strong enough word.."

I tried to join the army this last Valentines Day, but couldn't due to my Bipolar Disorder. I really, really wanted to join and have for a long time.

The closest thing I can be is a EMS and Fire and I am in class to do that now and I have two years left on my nursing degree too so I can be in the helicopter one day cause that's my dream.

I just feel guilt that I can't serve and all these guys died before their time. Everyday I get at this age is just a blessing to have and I'll do my best to make the best of it and try to help people.

/blog

> (You)
>Everyone thinks she is because you take her out for all family event

Yea well. I don't care either.
I want to know you. Stop playing.

I'm gonna post this one last time on Jow Forums then I'm gonna try and keep my mind off it. Been doing that already, but I really need to. There was a cool user who responded to me in an earlier thread and I'm hoping he's still around.

So, there's this girl I like, she's cool. We're in a state discord server. One of the other dudes there was talking with me and he has a gf. But he was telling me how he talked up the girl I like and he'd asked her to get drinks on Monday. Thing is, me and that girl have been snapchatting and texting since I have her number. She sent me pics showing off her ass like two weeks ago. I asked her to hang on Monday or Tuesday and she said that she was busy Tuesday and not 100% on Monday. Well, he was bragging to me about talking her up and saying how he's not the holiest of guys and that he's a slut and that she's free game. I figured fuck it and just told her he has a gf and that if she didn't want to hang out at all, she could tell me and my feelings would not be hurt. Well, me, her, the other dude, and two others were in the server voice chat. A while into it while talking about jobs she says that someone at her work called out. So she has to cover half of their shift and she was gonna go into the city but now she can't. So that was probably the not 100% sure part that she told me.

So, with all that in mind. Did I kill my chances? I feel like I did. Half of me doesn't care, because the other dude was really shitty and I didn't want her to be the "other woman" and that life goes on and I gotta focus on myself. But the other half of me does like her and was interested in seeing where that went and if it was a relationship. Also, someone told me they felt me doing that was controlling and that I overstepped a but and that it showed that I didn't think she was smart enough to make her own decisions. Was it controlling?

Attached: 1463701249808.png (370x321, 24K)

Hopefully not the guy you're talking to but can you text me so I know who to kill pls?

Bored
Want to talk to her again. Like old times
Maybe even a little playful foreplay if she's ok with me.

Maybe even get to know her better
Maybe because I actually want to talk to her and not treat her like shit
Maybe because i owe her and want to make it up to her
Maybe because i want to make her happy

Maybe because i owe her!
Also. She's uhmmmm my soul mate or some shit like that idk.

I don't have work tomorrow ok..
I'm on caffeine right now and had an amazing workout so I'm kind of flowing right now.

you won't get away with being a dickhead, B. You'll be caught eventually.

Sad disgusting slob here