Ask a psychologist about your mental disorders

Ask a psychologist about your mental disorders.

Attached: Brain.jpg (800x451, 83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CmXWkMlKFkI
youtube.com/watch?v=HP_NE4XZGAc
youtube.com/watch?v=rxwRzW6ehAU
youtube.com/watch?v=Pr8IyNGAqlw
youtube.com/watch?v=khg2sloLzTI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why are you gay op?

What can i do against night terrors? It impacts my life a bit much. I don't do drugs

Attached: 1562842166136.jpg (400x400, 17K)

I think I'm a very normal, stable person. I'm in a long-term relationship, have a good job, make plenty of money and am on track to achieving traditional life goals of land ownership, car ownership, family, etc just given time. The thought of this (that my life from here out is more or less deterministic) upsets me to the point I want to break up with my girlfriend and quit my job just to flip the table and do something less safe and secure. How do I stop this desire? Feels like a midlife crisis. I'm 24.

Whatcha know about overcoming or managing CPTSD without drugs or alcohol?

Attached: 0B6AEC7A-BAEF-4465-9FD4-DEEB4331DE4D.jpg (640x319, 16K)

Is schizotypical a meme? I think it's some kind of character alignment rather than a disorder. What could you tell?

OCD with paranoid, intrusive thoughts. Won't take any drugs. Is there a natural way to cure it?

>21135597

can you get more specific?

Can you get more specific?

This sounds like nothing serious. You should insted just take a wild trip with a kajak or climbing a mountain with enough preparations. This is unsafe enough. You can see your usual life-approach then as a foundation for changing behaviour. Try different places to travel too, if you are not happy in the first.

I travel and I do activities, but nothing feels like it has changed the course of my life in any way. It's like my grave is already carved "loving husband and father, just a normal guy." It's not like I don't think I'm capable of making good art or having an impact on the world, I think I am, but I also think having life "figured out" in this way is a kind of opiate that will keep me """happy""" but never satisfied...
I'm just complaining, this isn't what you made the thread about. I don't have a mental disorder.

I'm a depressed sociopath with trust issues and ptsd. What is the best path for me, to a sustainable relationship?

Can you get more specific?

Can you tell me some of your individual symptoms? According to Alfred Adler it´s best to do individual psychology instead of a general help advice.

Try to learn something outstanding. You could try to be famous in any way you see fit to your talents. If not famous around the world, maybe just your hometown.
Your grave is carved already you think, and this gives the meme that you see yourself as judged by others, so becoming famous might be your thing.
And don´t worry about texting, any data is good data in science.

Attached: Megalomat.png (910x715, 1.33M)

Is it normal to have nightmares like 95% of the time?

Can you help me define sexual attraction? Not sure if I'm actually asexual or if I just have something else (like high avoidance) causing some issues. Been single all my life, but dont get lonely/want a relationship often

You should try a longer vacation to see better pictures. I know that dreams are made of what we know. We can only imagine things we have already seen and some mixtures of such pictures. So to avoid it a bit you can instead of watching an action film etc. see some nice little birds and some cute baby cats. It should work at least a bit. Besides that, you should take care of your personal problems that influence your dreams. Often people dream about their exact same problem, they had during the day and connot get rid of it until the problem is solved properly. Other than that, you may have an association dissorder. People with such problems look at a picture of a painted gun and get frightened, because they associate it all the time with the real, even if they just see a pile of dirt, that has only vaguely the form of a weapon or animal, they get disturbed. This happens in their dreams too. There it will we the case, that they see a random picture of the day, and they associate it quickly with a vaguely similar threat.
If you can get more specific i could help more.

Attached: caesar.jpg (960x540, 47K)

Please, answer me. I've been diagnosed recently and not sure what steps should I take.

How do I stop thinking so negatively about myself? I also have a habit of thinking the worst of people and focusing on their flaws. I know it's an extension of my own hatred of myself and I want to learn to be more open and positive.

I have feelings of unworthiness that seeps into every single aspect of my life. I'm very well off, capable, confident, and successful. But no matter what, even just going and getting a mediocre tattoo from a mediocre tattoo artist I feel unworthy of a conversation. Feel unworthy of every dollar I (rightfully) earned. Feel like I have to 'hide my real self' and be something I'm not when I go to a cocktail bar. and so on...

My mother never loved me and I was abused as a child by her.

Any advice is appreciated. But my question is how can I overcome a pervasive feeling of unworthiness?

Help me with my crippling procrastination problem

No.

Yeah it´s shit. They have a problem with subsumtions here. The name shows it, Schizotypical. They seperate it from the full fledged schizophrenia. It is said on wikipedia, that it has not an organic causation, which must be shit.To the top of the ridiculous they give Medications for organs to treat it, just the same shit they give for the ones with organic failures. How can one then say, that there is no effect from one organ? Then it is said, that it is often the beginning of a real schizophrenia, but those are the ones with organ failures, which shows that those failures must have been already there but lesser. They get treated the same, so basically it´s the same diagnosis, but with no significant lack of memory or speechcraft. Normally schizophrenia is seen as as dementia praecox (which means early dementia) or as normal dementia. So this may be the point where they think that it´s different and deserves a different name. If you have such problems of memory my advice is to drink coffee, it helps for better results. And drink enough water through the day, also sleep enough, this helps to recover from some problems if you just have a beginning dementia. Also test yourself a bit in memorization.

Why am I bulimic and how do I get over it?

I thought you were here to help

I have an extreme phobia related to PTSD of an encounter with a bat. I had done the right thing and gotten my PEP but I still have a crippling fear of bats and rabies that is developing Into OCD with germs. I'm constantly in fear of losing my life to this fatal infection and it's began to change my behavior (constant hand washing/cleaning and thinking about possible bat encounters in my past.) The stress and anxiety related to what's happening is creating symptoms and I don't have any idea where to go from here.

You have to build up a regular behaviour and for that you have to quit old ones. Often it is good to get a disturbance from outside into the own system for that purpose. Because people tend to live just in habits, that´s why the human is a settler after all. Only those guys in the desert, which have water problems, they wander around and are used to it, besides that only people who got hutned over the centuries have such changing habits like nomads. So if you can force others into a disturbance of you life then do it. Like asking someone what he wants to do, and then before this person answers you have to proclaim that you will do it too. Make some promises, often people who cannot get out of usual behaviour, they follow promises to the point. So if you have proclaimed in public that you will pass a class or will train harder, or that you will stop smoking, then you have the chance to make yourself ridiculous, and this gives often enough disturbance to get you kickstarted to do something.

youtube.com/watch?v=CmXWkMlKFkI

Attached: 4 chan incredible Pepe.png (516x561, 377K)

Are you the user in the orange dress?

Did you eat overmuch and then vomited it out so regularly, that you have the problem of vomitting with some kind of a reflex?

Attached: Pink Freud.jpg (275x183, 6K)

I'll paste the OP from my thread I just made here

I'm pretty sure I have BPD. Havent been diagnosed cause there are no psychs in my area that take my insurance with any availabilities. I at least have similar symptoms
Short of therapy, what can I do myself to lessen the effect or treat it or whatever?

Plz help

Sometimes I get paranoid and think people around me, even friends, are going to try to hurt me. When I have those thoughts, I then think of ways to defend myself if something does happens. What mental disorder is that?

I cannot relax. I have never relaxed. I had a pretty traumatic childhood being raised by two meth addicts in a violent household. I have lots of other problems I think stem from it but that is paramount.

>21136611

It depends on how much time you spend with such thoughts. Real mental disorders take a lot of time in the life of the one who have them. Do you have some kind of real experience that makes you nervous or are you overall a bit skeptic without visual reason? What kind of defens do you think of?

Attached: Fallout yes or no man.jpg (760x428, 63K)

look at this

Can you describe your symptoms.

youtube.com/watch?v=HP_NE4XZGAc

Have you tried music?

youtube.com/watch?v=rxwRzW6ehAU

Attached: Schoppynator.png (247x207, 61K)

Depression, feelings of worthlessness, extreme attachment after a very short period of time of knowing somebody (anywhere from 2 hours to 1 day), followed by extreme paranoia of being abandoned by said person, going between clinging to them and distancing from them regularly. I'm an alcoholic, I have suicidal thoughts regularly, my chest feels empty and achy, I dont trust anybody enough to talk about it unless I'm anonymous. My mood is sort of erratic, I can be fine for periods of a couple days and then fall into a deep depression where i can barely even talk to anybody or use a computer. That's why i drink, the alcohol helps the ache in my chest and gives me a bit of energy to avoid just laying in bed all night til i pass out

Is that enough?

Attached: 1562893194907.jpg (769x1024, 155K)

It doesn't happen a whole lot. I used to live on the streets and got in fights and was jumped. By defense I mean whatever around me that I could use as a weapon to defend myself.

Doc I described my symptoms plz come back

Attached: 1557760786838.jpg (567x545, 59K)

I feel bad often, alone, unloved and unwanted. I tend to need way too much validation and affection in a relationship and I don't know what to do against it without feeling bad- my current partner isn't a couple person, either, more of a friends person when it comes to values. Why am I so needy to feel wanted? It's both sexually, I want to be desired, and affectionally, I want to be wanted emotionally- I've been thinking it may be because of being unloved and pretty lonely growing up, missing any affection at all from my parents side etc, but I'm not sure- what can I do against that? It's messing up my current relationship

How to get someone who may be Bipolar and/or BPD to stop feeling so much self-hatred about cheating, impulsive sexuality, etc. to the point where they admit to it out loud, remove all sources of limerance and connections to past hookups, and stop blaming you for being "paranoid and jealous"? She flip-flops between crying about how she can't "stop her patterns" and blaming me for repeating my "patterns of jealousy". I've begun to put enough shit together to know there are holes in her stories and I'm not fucking stupid. I've already decided to see other people in order to try and gain back my self esteem and to loosen the control she has over me. Do you think it's worth trying to "help" them, or is it just me being really codependent? I wanted to spend my life with her and I'm confident enough in myself to know what she does isn't personal. It would be great to move past all of it, but I'm afraid she'll always blame me and delude herself into thinking I'm crazy even though she's not even good at hiding what she does.

This seems like the book says.
Often such paranoic thoughts of being abandoned are based on the selfawareness. The alcoholism and other taints are the problem here. Because of such flaws people think that others won´t stay with them. It can help to get a person with similar flaws though to be more confident.

And obviously stop the alcohol abuse. It´s really not the way to treat a chest illness. Try to walk around the area instead, if you have an organ failure you should not sit too much, cause people tend to squeeze, contuse the organ that hurts. Try to lay on bed or elsewhere to keep the pressure away. To get rid of alcoholism and other substance addictions it helps to sleep much more than before. This might seem a bit odd, cause you won´t get to work then, but it helps passing the time of need. Make yourself comfort in bed, so that you don´t want to stand up for a while. Drink enough water during that time. The sleep will get you naturally numb, so it will help against the effects of the lack of alcohol, it both makes numb anyway. If you can´t sleep make it dark in your room, then it should work better.
But it´s best of course to get some treatment from a doctor that can see whats wrong with you.

Attached: Leftoverture.jpg (220x220, 17K)

Dealing with a narcissist so we can co exist in a job setting. It's getting more difficult lately.
I'm getting used to the whole projection and don't take it personally thing.
I'm aspie so I have a hard time with this, I dont like overly critical and rude people.

Any tips will help psychanon, let me know if you need more info. Tried making adv threads but it's all mfw no gf garbage.

Attached: 1562617666889.jpg (480x480, 41K)

What resource or strategy do you think would be best for a schizoid who does want to change? Have you ever heard of a schizoid that became more personable and sociable on their own volition?

>The alcoholism and other taints are the problem here
But I dont think people leave me because I drink, I drink because people leave me
There was a brief period where I was in a very short relationship, I didnt drink at all cause I didnt need to. Then she left and i picked it up again
The ache in my chest is attached to emotion, not a physical ailment. It's similar to how your stomach feels funny when you're anxious. The ache is due to sadness and loneliness, tied to pretty much all the feelings I mentioned before. When I was with that girl I didnt feel it, and because I didnt feel it, I didnt need alcohol to lessen it

So you suggest that it´s some kind of old behaviour mentioning your old fights? Makes sense. You have to try to make such normal situations usual for yourself. It´s like a cat, that got hit sometimes. The caretakers will be seen as a problem for a long time, but if the cat gets food it lessens the anxieties. So if you look the next time for weapons try to calm yourself by just watching your friends behaving normal, it should get better over time, if they aren´t assholes. But don´t try to avoid them. Go for the problem head on.

Attached: Based Phrenology.png (299x360, 178K)

I can't remember feeling right.
I'm always in a thin fog
I can't think right it's hard to talk to people because words just mindlessly fall out of my mouth if I just try to talk When stressed I simply shut down and go into cocoon mode and am very close to killing myself depending on how bad it is.
I also sometimes hear things if I'm really stressed
I can't talk and I often throw out fast lies.
talking to people or interacting with people for very long. I listen smile and casually throw out random pleasentries.
I don't know how to interract with people without simply doing what they want and trying to listen and read them and become what they want at the moment.
It's also fairly hard to stand up for myself because I don't care about myself or know who or what I am.

Not OP but I treat eating disorders.There is no standard reason so each individual has to explore their own reasons but most people have experienced some kind of trauma. How do you get over it?It's one of the toughest addictions to recover from. I would say I've seen the greatest success in immersive treatment programs and there are many to choose from.

>The ache in my chest is attached to emotion, not a physical ailment.

This is called psychosomatic then. But nontheless those achings are a real problem of organs no matter if contusions caused them or a feeling. For example anxieties are felt around the heart, they have an effect on the breathing too that can get the lungs into a chronic problem. So it doesn´t matter if it´s just a feeling you shouldn´t get too much pressure on your chest, this can make it worse. So don´t think that a psychosomatic problem (psych =soul, somatic = body related ) will not hinder you in any way.
You could search for loners around the internet. When you find some people, that have similar problems with being abandoned then you can be more assured that they will stay. Also it helps to assure yourself that there are always some people around that are loners. This gives the certanty of getting some friends at least, which should keep anxieties at bay. Try some other chatsites for example, a public one.

I've dated a lot of girls, but I'm never really able to connect with any of them and it never lasts very long. My longest relationship is three weeks. I'm 21 years old now, going to be a senior at a pretty big school.
It's gotten to the point where I'm getting hurt a lot just going through the process, because I'm pretty alone in general, and it hurts to keep having things end badly.
I'm smart, attractive, in good shape and have good intentions. Yet I just get this hollow feeling when I think about every time I've gone out with someone and either there was nothing there to begin with or I've gotten rejected afterwards. Sometimes I worry I have BPD, because it really burns a lot and I have issues from being neglected as a kid.
I hesitate to say I'm depressed, but this is how my entire college experience has gone. I live alone, have friends but don't really connect with any of them and feel hopeless about life after I graduate. Sure, I'll have a job that I enjoy, but what's the point of any of that if you don't have a meaningful social life?
I went to a psychologist a couple times my sophomore year, but it was incredibly unhelpful. Maybe he's just used to dealing with college students who never leave their rooms or don't have social skills, but he basically sent me on my way because he thought I had all the tools to be okay.
My body count is probably higher than average, because I've slept with people I didn't care about in the past. I've been doing a better job recently, but still. I don't know if that's because I'm trying to fill some void or because I'm just a guy and I need more self-control. I guess it's just hard to say no when you feel so alone.
I'm thinking about seeing a counselor again, but last time went really badly. I don't really know what to do anymore. Going back to church didn't help anything. I've been working towards trying to make things better for a long time now, and I don't really know how much more I can bash my head against a wall.

Attached: 1512777982205.jpg (750x538, 52K)

You could travel around for a while to reduce your stress.
It sounds like selective mutism, (after all you are talking to me, so it´s selective). Mutism is one problem of schizophrenia.
Try to express yourself much more. Mutistic people often get to passive. Take a goal and try to reach it and you can talk about your goals to people and how your reached them. Try to write a diary. This is some kind of a first step for some mutistic people. This helps also keeping memories alive, thus you will have something to talk about with your friends.
Also try to sleep a bit more for a while and when you are awake take a walk in the sun to keep you fit. If it´s schizophrenia, then doctors would give you neuroleptica, but in an early state the sun may be enough. To check this on the internet read about Melatonin and the sun, and about neuroleptica (nerve grabbing medications).
Also make a bit sport. I read in an old book that schizophrenia is mostly diagnosed to thin, weak persons.

How do I stop craving food all the time it's killing my weight loss

I care for people, especially my friends and SO, yet I feel indifferent towards most things and people. Even as a kid, I could notice that my emotions seemed blunted and I've always felt 'out of place'. Emotional reaction doesn't come out to me naturally, especially laughing or crying, and I thought that I should be more expressive so that people wouldn't see me as someone who's cold and careless.

I think I could easily lie to others and manipulate them, but I've chosen not to do it because it doesn't seem rational to do so. I avoid people so that we don't have to waste each other's time and so that I can focus only on my goals, but I've gradually learnt to spend more time with people. I still have the urge to cut ties with them and go back to achieving my goals, though. I'm fine being around them, yet at the same time I hate talking to people in general and I'd rather stay quiet for most of the time. Everyone thinks I'm 'kind, sweet, angelic, etc...' but the truth is I'm just good at tolerating people, and I can hardly hate or like anyone no matter what kind of things they do.

Identity crisis bothers me every now and then, and I don't know what's my true personality. Sometimes I think that I'm just imagining my emotions rather than actually experiencing them, and sometimes I feel that I have no idea how to act as a 'person'.

Other than avoidant tendencies, I also have inferiority complex, and I've always thought that I'm inferior to others. I will add more details, but what's really wrong with me?

I heavily exercise. Quite a bit actually.
When I don't exercise I become sullen depressed anxious and I eat a lot.
I only really feel good after I've exercised so hard that I can barely move and am exhausted.

Also, right now. In the previous post, I'm not sure if what I said is correct or a lie that I concocted. It's true but I'm not sure how much of it is true or not.

've never heard of mutism before so I will look it up.

As for traveling. All I've ever wanted was to drive around and have a string of first impressions and see new places and feel new things.
Then find a place to hole up like a hermit and write.

I dated a pedo specifically to destroy and hurt them emotionally when I was 16. I tried killing myself to spite my mom when I was 15. I have no friends. Sometimes I can be manipulative when I don’t get my way but it’s a difficult urge to fight because my inner self is beyond stubborn. I lack emotion and had to pretend to cry when a close relative died even though I felt nothing and haven’t felt nothing since. I can’t say I love you it physically hurts to say it even to my parents. I prefer to be alone but I like my bf too much to abandon him.

how do i stop being so dependent on others attention to derive my own happiness ? How do i stop feeling so lonely , to the point where my heart physically aches ?

I have crazy zombie dreams and others. Example.. in one dream, I got this job at a factory and was taken to my work station. A big bin of human heads come in and I take the head, put it on a spike and then gouge out the eyes. Then I put the head in the other bin until it fills up to get to the next station. Then zombies showed up all around the factory.

Attached: 3FC8505D-A810-4F87-802F-E960ADF97C7D.jpg (788x699, 54K)

I haven't heard of immersive treatment programs before. Are they similar to inpatient treatment?

Yes, my memory both short- and long-term went to shit recently. I am barely able to understand what happens around me, if someone says something to me, it is gone within a few seconds. Although I still saved my ability to speak English (ESL), I guess it does not damage the "speechcraft".

In your experience, how long does it take for a diagnosis?

I’ve been waiting, from a psychiatrist and also a psychologist, for 3 years for my diagnosis, and when I ask they just say “you’re smart and you have potential”

The closest I have gotten to a diagnosis, in my opinion, is the fact that they off-handedly mention schizophrenia.

Is it possible to hear voices in certain places only?

How much weight Do you gain on Depakote?

How much weight gain do you gain on lithium?

When answering my weight gain questions can you do them separately and give me two numbers. I want to see which would be better. Not like I can decide but I can always suggest it

been really anxious the past year (had lots of panic attacks and stuff) been on lexapro for a while now.. got a little better (can leave the house and talk to ppl do ordinary stuff) but still feeling kinda anxious. recently i started to feel like i was about to cry at any moment, and sometimes it gets really bad and i feel lots of pain on my chest, like its being torn apart. i cant feel confident enough to get a job, and sometimes i fear hurting ppl i love, or myself (never even got into a fight all my life) so?

Yes. Residential program, followed by a day program (PHP) and then outpatient care to follow up.

How do I get over the fact that I have used a girl for fwb relationship 2 years and then told her I couldn't love her?
We both knew that we were not in a relationship.

How do I fight effectively against negative automatic thoughts? Just trying to rewrite them feels fruitless and futile, like I'm fighting against the tide or something. I find myself saying out loud to myself, "I should just fucking kill myself" regularly

>Is it possible to hear voices in certain places only?

It depends on your state of schizophrenia. More loud noises are clear to hear, so you will not automatically associate them with a voice.
But more silent but hearable sounds will trick you into hearing voices. At the beginning this is, but afterwards if it gets chronic then you hear a sound from outside and it tricks you int hearing a voice, but then there is a domino effect, that will cause the next voice you hear without an outside causation anymore. It´s obvious that the brain becomes more vulnerable over time, and this get´s worse until you hear voices all the time.

youtube.com/watch?v=Pr8IyNGAqlw

I highly advise you to not watch this youtube video if you hear voices already. But show it to your friends and family so that they can help you. This video shows a schizophrenia that has progressed vastly.

Attached: Fallout boy survival.png (240x240, 10K)

What can you tell me about Aspergers syndromen?

Why do I self sabotague?

How do I help gf with depression and depersonalization? We can't meet until late August

I think and dream in third person.

If you have enough energy then do some training for the muscles. Growing them makes people more confident. And if you have a panic attack, then breathe deep in and out and walk a bit around, this should lessen the effect for a while. If you ever feel like breaking down, then you can quickly do some boxing. I for once was near a breakdown and just smashed wood on the floor and began to run. The use of muscles has an effect on the brain too and it works similar to a neurolepticum (those pills are nerve grabbers). Remember this and you will most likely not break down.

And try to look at nice pictures only for a while to keep you calm. Watch rather the lion king instead of predator or stuff like that.

Attached: Bambi 2.jpg (270x187, 12K)

Sounds like a common problem of schizophrenia, but you should be more specific. This is not a diagnosis yet.

Attached: Schach.jpg (360x140, 14K)

Dream explanation works only properly if you give some more info. What do you associate with each part of the dream?

Attached: Uncle caesar.png (690x556, 443K)

How do you convince a psychologist that you are no longer depressed?

Why do I like to punch myself when I get sad?

How do I stop picking up random new anxieties when I get rid of other ones?

Attached: 1479227894075.jpg (472x800, 214K)

how do autisms cope with difficulties adjusting to new surroundings?

Depression is not only shown in a sad behaviour. If you smile and get yourself some goals in life, that you want to achieve and actually do something, then this will be not only convincing, this will be a step into healing.

Show him or her some things you did, some pictures of you in a crowded place, like a concert hall or something. Getting into relationships with people is always good to show actual progress. And if you do so, you have already taken a good step for yourself not only to convince others.

Attached: 4 chan hun.jpg (250x200, 7K)

Topic: ADHD and medication/parents that refuse to medicate kids/any possible good alternatives

I was diagnosed with ADHD around age 9. I'm in my late 20's now and am unmedicated. I tried Adderall for a few weeks when I was 12, but I stopped taking it because it made me feel really mentally uncomfortable.
My little brother is 12 now and has been diagnosed with ADHD, but his dad doesn't want to medicate him. His lack of focus is worse than mine. He has a hard time sleeping if he doesn't have anyone to talk to as he falls asleep. I have trouble working as an adult because of my ADHD. It's almost gotten me fired a few times and has caused me to make countless errors during the performance of simple, repetitive tasks. My own ADHD in comparison to my little brother's makes me worry greatly for him and his future. He's about to go through his teenage years. I don't want him to give up on school or be developmentally behind or dragged down in life by the anxiety, depression, and obsessive-compulsive tendencies that come with ADHD. He recently asked me what I would do if I saw him hanging and dead. His dad is out of ideas on how to make him "behave" or focus. He is by no means an easy-going parent. Only recently has he started to accept that his kid needs more than just ass-whippings, verbal discipline, a healthy diet, and exercise.
What do you say to parents to persuade them to give their kids ADHD meds? If there was another way to go about it besides medication, I would be all for it, too. I don't think there is, though.

Is my constant fear my partners will ditch me/get bored of me to do with my parent's divorce when I was 3?

Why do you think I have any?

How do I get rid of shame and shyness in public.
I don't like talking to my work colleagues and I feel awkward and shy in front of them fully knowing that they don't mean harm and just want to be nice

How can you look like you're not depressed?

I heard of that. I´m an autist myself, but i have problems with having the same surroundings all the time. I rather like to change.
You could try to do it regulary, so it gets usual for you. But this depends on how active and open they are. Some are too mutistic and don´t realy learn the language very good, which gives then problems in explaining what happens. But if you are or have an autist that is open enough (like Aspergers) then it should work just like with normal people.

Attached: The incredible Pepe.png (639x575, 198K)

Look at the text on this site. Someone with a disorder seems always to be around here. Not specifically you though.

Attached: Superhombre.jpg (259x194, 10K)

Try it at home and alone first to speak every thought out. Step by step you will get used to think actually outside. And other than this it helps to push yourself against lesser fears you have. You will then get a habit in fighting fears regulary. Like to touch a spider without killing it (check if it´s poisonous first though) or going to high plöaces and looking down from a safe position. The fight against every fear is implied in this, cause you will notice, that it cannot stop you from doing something and you will use your habit then otherwise.

Attached: Evolution to Rock.png (968x358, 56K)

I have a drinking problem and I like to abuse prescription amphetamines. Also, I want to get laid.

Wat do?

Same here. It is no joy to live this all out. Should I just kill myself or divorce ? I feel more like a spectator and less the one in control. The game is playing itself John!!

By get laid I mean I want to have sex with specific women of my preference and choosing. Also, I want for them to reciprocate me feelings for them and for there to be no strings attached to our sexual relationship.

Also, I don't want to have to take responsibility for anything I do wrong. I want to be able to do everything 100% correctly and to always receive praise for my actions.

If you feel like a spectator, then you have a lot of habits. Those are always actions you do which are learned and trained well, but you don´t choose new things anymore. During times like this be behaviour your brain does not get enough to do. Try to get something new into your life, learn something difficult, where you actually have to use some of your knowledge you normally don´t use, plus use something new you learn, and try to convince your wife to be more surprising too, not necessarily in sexual behaviour but in doing some activities besides the foundation of your pair life. So not just making breakfast in always the same way, try to eat new stuff, convince her to read a book you buy her or something like that.

. youtube.com/watch?v=khg2sloLzTI

Also listen to this it helps too.

Attached: Santa clause.jpg (451x342, 28K)

How do you go about asking to be diagnosed again for something? I think I got wrongly diagnosed for something because the person who evaluated me left two months later which makes me think he didn't give a shit and just diagnosed me with whatever