I've come to the realization I'm just diferent to people, most of people

I've come to the realization I'm just diferent to people, most of people.

I don't think I am special, just that I belong to a minority.
Not sure why but must be my own personality meyers brigs or the five point psychology test real psychologist use

Acording to meme meyers brigs I am an INTJ but with elements from ENTJ, maybe that could be an explanation

In any case, I don't meet a lot of people who loves to learn, like their main hobby is to self study or learn new things about diferent topics for fun

I've never met someone IRL who rather than watching garbage entertainment, or fiction movies or anime, would prefer to view some documentarie or classes about horticulture, WWI, hitler life, economics, philosophy, nietzche, diferent language, fitness, decription of ancient languages, conspiracy shit, creative writing, programming, and a long list of etc and etc topics I've watched and learned for fun

Nobody will care or want to simply discuss about a topic, most of the time the average person has no clue or if is a topic they studied in college, has not interest to discuss it

Not sure why, but even the people who complains about NPC on the internet are also simpletons who think they're special, but they simply lack any real interest, hobby, dream in life, goal they want to archieve, they're as boring as the NPC they complain about

I've come to the realization is not people problem nor my own problem, they shouldn't be forced to learn, they're happy being ignorant and they lack any real reason as to self improve

Their normie topics about gossip, mediocre family lives, the TV, memories from childhood, some movie they saw, soap operas, that's the things they care about and that's ok

I've come to the conclusion there's not a lot of people with my own personality and that I'll be alone most of the time and that getting a proper friend is almost statistically impossible IRL

I still would like a real friend to talk about dumb topics like camboyan history or whatever

Attached: 1520698095890.gif (500x338, 464K)

Other urls found in this thread:

schizophrenia.com/sznews/archives/005699.html#
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Meyers Briggs is like astrology for incels

well, I did the five points psychology test but I forgot my results.

P R E T E N T I O U S

It really bothers me that people think I am arrogant or pretentious when I don't think I am special or superior.

I just like to learn new things.

>hitler
>nietzche

No, there are plenty of edgy Jow Forumstards like you

nah, they're also NPC that falls for pseudoscience that was disproven 50 years ago.

a bunch of retards.
they literally cherry pick studies and stats to make retard claims.
full of cognitive bias and cherrypicked information.

they also don't know nothing about subsaharan african history.

>subsaharan African history
mud hut stone mask important

this really bothers me.

why do poltards always talk shit about something they don't know about?

they don't know about gondar castles, ethiopia christianity, ibgos jews, mali golden age, zimbawe empire, Sundiata the great hero, the dogon tribe.

It's all bothersome.
They literally get angry when I mention west africa was more developed than medieval age europe.

Mate, you're blogposting on an advice board about how "sophisticated" and "more interesting" you are compared to other people.

It's pretty fuckin clear that you just want attention.
You're not special or admirable. You know what's actually admirable? Being able to connect to anyone about anything, empathy.
But apparently in stead of using your wide knowledge about things to connect with people, you use it to put distance between you and others.

If you constantly judge people on their lack of knowledge, you're going to end up miserably alone.
If you want to discuss specific subjects, you could easily find people to do that with but if you're looking for an emotional connection, you need to leave your arbitrary "muh camboyan history" standards of conversation behind.

and look how west Africa is doing now compared to Europe

I don't claim I am more sophisticated and more interesting than others.

I hate pseuds who pretend to know but they don't really care.
Like I said, I just like to learn new things, nothing more nothing else.

I still think socializing should be about nice debates where I can increase my worldview and learn how wrong I was about some topic and how much I still need to learn.

My issue is that most people lack any real dream or big interest in their lifes, any passion, hobby or something that would make them move every day.

I have no real issue with such people, I've realized is ok for them to be that way.
My issue is that when I talk to my relatives and say: hey how's everything going on your day, nothing new?
And they keep telling me, nah, I'm ok, nothing new happen, everything is ok.

Like... I am, ok, that's nice, and then the conversation dies.
How nigger I am supposed to socialize with such people?
Oh wow, nice, you simply shut down any posible topic of conversation.
And I ask them, well, do u have any dream?, why not start to read, and they said, nah, I am fine, I just want to enter college and get a job, but they lack any real interest.

People with college degrees lack any passion to talk about the shit they supposedly studied five years.
It's like yeah yeah, I don't wanna talk about that boring college class.
Then wtf did u study that degree you dumb nigger?

Again, lack of any real life passion you would wanna talk hours and hours about.

You mean the biggest economic growth and biggest GDP increase in the last decade?

European colonialism has nothing to do with that though, right?

So you suck at small talk, you can work on that.

european colonialism was about destruction of native tribes, cultural imperialism, slavery, resource explotation, capitalistic imperialism, spread of christianity.
All the pol justifications are just memes europeans did to morally justify it.
Africa was just a place to steal resources.

Not really, I understand small talk, is just so tiresome.
I don't really give a fuck about your life problems, or how much you hate that X person because he did some inane shit, or how such X girl was a whore because she cheated on his partner, or how politicians are corrupt because you saw it on TV, or some dumb memory from childhood about some happy family reunion, or some accident or trauma or some grievance with a relative some decades ago, or some dumb joke that doesn't make any real humour, or talk about what you saw on TV or the soccer match, or the gossip you saw on TV.

It's like 100% those shitty oprah shows where people talk about their miserable mediocre lifes.
What bothers me is they keep repeating the same memories and they repeat the same material over and over for years.

I have no interest on such BS after studying my family do it.

It just reinforces their idea that white people built europe

You sound autistic

nah, was mental gymmnastics they did to justify their historical crimes.

Oh wow, I am going to rape, kill, murder, exploit, steal, but that's ok because they're inferior subhumans.

It's just mental gymastics.

I'm not diagnosed with autism if that's what you want to know.

Jow Forums autism?
who knows.

Not sure why being passionate and having dreams and goals in life is autism.

I honestly feel very similarly, user, but I think you're going down the wrong road if you think you're some kind of unique snowflake and nobody else in the world likes learning. You're just not in the right place. You'd be just one of the crowd at any grad school or conference.
>My issue is that most people lack any real dream or big interest in their lifes, any passion, hobby or something that would make them move every day.
they really don't. Again, you're just in the wrong place. You're going to the destruction derby asking why it isn't full of books like the library.

How is it gymnastics when it's true? Those people wouldn't be absolutely dominated (a relationship of power) if they were at least equal to Europeans

most people in college suffer from specialization, they're not generalist.

STEM students would scorn about learn about music, literature, religion.
STEM proffesors don't know nothing about philosophy.

Literature professors lack any music knowledge to talk about music, and they will always support dumb marxist theories.
Libertarians don't know nothing about marxism.
Marxists don't know nothing about free trade economics and why it works.

College musicians scorn at trying to learn about rap music and people who like popular music disregard classical music.
College musicians wont understand why a bach fugue done as a rap trap song would be pretty cool.

Literature professors get triggered at the idea of trying to mix rap with shakespeare.

People on academia are just as narrow minded as the NPC they proclaim to hate.
I've talked with PHD professors on CS who have no clue about reactos or BSD or temple OS.

Intelectuals are usually pretty dumb outside their fields of expertise.

Mental masturbation to justify genocide, slavery, massive ethnic replacement on the americas and other places, economic explotation of other peoples for centuries.

feel free to moraly justify it under the white man burdern, which was BS.

Howdy OP

This is my thread, I've had a similar realization, and we have the same meme INTJ personality type.

It's not about being similar to people. Our interests arent specific to "people like us". They're specific to you as a person.
While I also enjoy learning about programming, literature, writing, graphic design, philosophy etc.
I don't give a flying fuck about WW1, or history in general.
Not, do I kid myself into believing I ONLY learn things for fun. We all melt our brains watching TV and playing Vidya sometimes. Everyone has a passion project, and "thing" they like to learn about just like us.

It's about a different approach to conversation.
Check that thread.

my issue isn't about socializing, is that even the intelectuals lack any real passion.

I hate math yet I've tried to learn about it.
I have no real interest in reading romance novels yet I've read a dozen books on reading about romance novel writing.

I know how normalfags socialize, but I have no interest in socializing with people that are emotionally dead inside.

They don't offer me anything, so why I would want to waste my time with their presence?

You have rigid thought processes and don't seem to be able to empathize with others very well nor do you seem to get social conventions.
That's why autism

you might haveā€¦

A U T I S M!!

good luck hosscat

yeah, that's why I put effort into studying and analyzing my relatives during last couple years and see how they socialize to maybe learn something.

I feel like I am repeating myself, so I'll copy paste:

Not really, I understand small talk, is just so tiresome.
I don't really give a fuck about your life problems, or how much you hate that X person because he did some inane shit, or how such X girl was a whore because she cheated on his partner, or how politicians are corrupt because you saw it on TV, or some dumb memory from childhood about some happy family reunion, or some accident or trauma or some grievance with a relative some decades ago, or some dumb joke that doesn't make any real humour, or talk about what you saw on TV or the soccer match, or the gossip you saw on TV.

It's like 100% those shitty oprah shows where people talk about their miserable mediocre lifes.
What bothers me is they keep repeating the same memories and they repeat the same material over and over for years.

I have no interest on such BS after studying my family do it.

I'm schizo, not autist.

Your problem is fundamentally thinking people lack emotional depth or passion.

The truth is you're too quick to dismiss people, as passionless NPCs, but in reality you lack the social skills to get to that core.
Yes there are some utterly, trite, mundane, "basic" people running around. That's hardly most people, especially in terms of your peers.

You are approaching conversation the wrong way,
Here's an example of a similar frustration.

I wanted to know what people were passionate about. Why they wanted the jobs they do. My roommates, friends etc.
So I asked.
I got

"Idk it's not that deep, I just want a good paying job to do what I want."

When I asked, what job they'd want to do if all their financial needs were met,
THEN I got the real answers about their passions.

People, ESPECIALLY peers generally have the same capacity for passion as you, but you, are genuinely being pretentious and claiming not to be.

t.
INTJ with a formally identical mindset.

Empathy is not just about understanding, you fucking retard. It certainly isn't about "analyzing" people.
It's about feeling. Having the ability to feel what someone else might feel despite the fact that your lives differ greatly.

Now I'm sure you're an autist.
Get diagnosed, might make the lives of the people who have to deal with you a lot easier.

Cont.

I also hate trite conversations on boorish everyday life. But this is how the world works. This is how most people are socialized and conditioned to interact. You, and I don't appreciate this surface level "ritual" before getting to the things that interest us,

But it's necessary to realize it's pure social convention, not an expression of personality.

their passion and goals are basically climbing the economic ladder to get to a middle class standart of living, maybe getting some middle class pension when they're older, having maybe one or two kids, be a good citizen, maybe travel once or twice per year to the beach, spend their money on getting nice clothes, get some nice comfy job, maybe a nice car, maybe climbing the job ladder and get a nice manager job, maybe get some bachelor degree, maybe, maybe get a post bachelor education, not really a PHD, get some kids to raise, vote in every election like a good goyim, have a nice collection or listen music as your main hobby, get a basic house of middle class with a nice backyard, maybe a country house farm when you retire.

THOSE ARE THE ASPIRATIONS AND DREAMS OF 99.9 IF NOT 100% PEOPLE I'VE MET IRL, YOU DUMB NIGGER.

STOP PROJECTING YOUR BS THAT I DONT CARE OR DONT GIVE A FUCK ABOUT OTHER PEOPLE WHEN I'VE KEEP ANALYZING THEM IRL EVERY DAY FOR YEARS NIGGER.

I'm on the NT meyers types, so clearly analizying social relationships is how I operate.
feeling is one my weaker sides since I'm an NT rational type.

wrong projection nigger.

small talk is just pointless to me and feel like a waste of time.

user.

I don't know how retarded and stubborn you have to be,
to reject advice from someone with an I an identical mindset, and personality.

I LITERALLY gave an example of a different, practical approach to conversation so you don't get that standard American dream bullshit response.

You are GENUINELY too much of a smoothbrained trogladyte to understand this is not infact the true aspiration of most people.

Die alone incel.

you have to search for the right person to be friends with user. maybe your personality is a minority but I'm 100% sure it's not that rare to find someone very knowledgeable about the topics you're interested in. you could always befriend teachers or older people, experts of some kind, or hang out where these kind of people hang out. get into a uni?

Your problem is an inherent blindness to your superiority complex. What makes your aspirations objectively better than theirs? Try being less of a cunt. Also, I've personally found that people who are genuinely interested in art/literature are also interested in other disciplines. Stop trying to find people who are exactly the same as you and nurture different aspects of your personality with different groups of people you have different common grounds with.

because I've tried to socialize with them, for a couple years.

they have not a lof that can give me in return.
Sure, they're like friendly people, but again, there's not a lot in common with them.

I also forgot to mention I live in a hispanic shithole, so the average IQ here is 85.
I'm 130 so is kind of hard to socialize with people on likely three to four standart deviantions lower than me.

I just can't socialize with the average spic, we're completelly diferent people.
It's like a PHD college professor would be forced to socialize with teenagers who are in high school, there's not a lot both can do.

low IQ people can't suddenly start talking about college topics and I feel very frustrated trying to talk about the topics dumb people talk about.

academia is filled with simpletons
they pretend to know stuff but they lack any interest to pursuit other topics.

I'm not superior, I'm just diferent.

Also, most literature professors have not real interest in winning a nobel prize or surpassing shakespeare in pure technique.

Again, we come back to the passion topic.
I've never met a college professor who care about the opinions of people from 500 years from now about how he lived his life.

Autism

schizo, not autism.

schizos tend to lack common sense logic but they tend to have increased theoretical logic.

schizophrenia.com/sznews/archives/005699.html#

Don't cut yourself on all that edge, OP

Attached: spoons.jpg (629x581, 89K)

reddit boi?

>standart deviantions
>complaining about low IQ people

Attached: shook.jpg (500x368, 30K)

>I've come to the realization I'm just diferent to people, most of people.
Nobody gives a fuck. People don't want to discuss a ton of random topics because they don't know anything about that. If you change musings this much, even the people who gave a fuck about one of them won't engage because you just move on to the next thing.

If you want to engage with people, try to find other people who care about the same thing.
Given everyone is a unique snowflake like you, find a small overlap of interests and work with that.
Personally, I have several hobbies that are incompatible. I do historical craftsmanship, scout work, robotics and trading card games.
It is not like I meet someone in one of these groups that want to talk about the other things and that is perfectly fine.
I basically have groups of friends instead of one large friend-group. It is fine they never meet or care about my other lives, I don't need them for that.

hispanics are pretty dumb as fuck.

read the thread, already replied to this.

Greetings fellow INTJ

Attached: ceea61ee2099dd1a0b3b3502ea0edbf5e2fae2cc_full.jpg (184x184, 12K)

Hi, acordong to those tests I'm also an INTJ.
Yeah, I know how hard it is to find friends with same interest, or heck, even people to talk. But, in my personal and totally especif experience, I think you are loosing track of something very important:

The other people also have their own interest. And if you don't care about theirs, they won't care about yours.

I can count my real friends with the fingers of my hands and there are fingers left; but I also talk to people with interest so different to mine, and you should see their eyes when they talk about what they love. It's so fantastic, almost magical.
Even if you don't care about what they are talking, you should focus in the person.
Everyone deserves at least some attention.
That's how I met some of my most close friends or some new interests.

Remember, you need to share to other so they want to share with you.

I wish you the best in your situation, you are not alone user.

Attached: FB_IMG_1533488512280.jpg (480x381, 13K)

Don't bash nietzche just because people pretend to understand his philosophical concepts. Hitler's still a target worth shooting.

Not sure whether i can help you, but I also test as INTJ (probably doesn't matter) and feel the same way.

I guess unless you're a full-blown schizoid who has no problems with 0 social interaction (you don't seem to be, otherwise you wouldn't have posted) the best solution would be to have a solitary intellectual life and just use socialization as a means to get out of a state of loneliness.

It's hard - but try to get interested in people. Getting to know them, their interests, their motivations about things and their thoughts. As you said, most people are basic and shallow, but even in them you might get to some place you wouldn't have expected if you are honest and show genuine interest.

As another user said - try to engage with people even if they seem like the most stereotypical NPC. I recommend full honesty and being rather open because people seem to sense whether you're being genuine and tend to react in a similar manner.

In the end, there's still countless days where i can 100% relate to your feelings, but I'm trying to break out of it.

Just curious - don't you have any friends sharing your "intellectual" curiosities? Very easy in the internet age, with communities / imageboards / discords for everything.

Stop being a fucking sperg op

Attached: 1546756698185.jpg (387x461, 11K)