Gf wants to experiment with her female friend

My girlfriend and I have a mutual female friend, and they both have sexual interest in each other. The friend recently told her she has a “crush” on my gf and now my gf is asking me if they can fool around again. I would not be involved. Is this cheating? I dont think they like each other romantically but the thought of her being so intimate with someone else kinda feels like cheating. She is adamant that its fine and I should let her do it cause she’s just “having fun.” What do I do here?

Attached: C80245A4-AB6E-405C-B132-4D7F3E4A2F9E.png (750x1334, 3.69M)

>I would not be involved.
Why not?

You are a gigantic cuck if you do this, and she is literally not worth dating for even suggesting this as if you should be okay with this.

Dump that thot slut.

Tell her you want to fool around to and will only accept if you can join in

Other girl is my friend’s ex. Plus she just wants my gf not me

Well the fact that she's open about it fundamentally prevents it from being cheating per se. She's not going behind your back.

Closest thing I could liken it too would be her requesting an open relationship where only she can see other people, which you're stupid as fuck if you condone it.

Sounds like an attempt to bait you into saying you want a threesome -- which will of course result in her breaking up with you and telling everyone she knows what a wanker you are.

If you feel uncomfortable you should say so.

>is this cheating?

Yes. If she just wants to abandon you to fuck other people your relationship is pretty much dead. If it was at least a threesome situation it wouldn’t be so bad but you are going to be sitting at home alone while they fuck without you. That’s pretty shit mate

Dude if you don’t let your gf sleep with another girl you’re fucking up lol it opens up all sorts of fun doors. It’s not like she’s taking another mans cock and cum.

All these people saying otherwise are just bitter you have this opportunity. Many women I’ve been with have expressed interest of doing things like this but none of them ever found a girl they wanted to try with.

>Plus she just wants my gf not me
Caring about what some bi hoe wants, she's your gf tell this hoe no unless you get in on the action.

as a girl, yes this is considered cheating lol

Your gf is a disloyal whore and you don't sexually satisfy her. Sorry, OP

this
buffalo bill her is she runs of with her

and fuck having a GF you aren't attracted to her cooking or cleaning you are attracted to the instruments of that

Break up

dont be fooled by some gook shaded like a chink.

they dont deserve white women like niggers &spics dont either

Dudeeeee just go with the flow. Let her fuck that other bitch. Eventually they will get bored and they will ask u for the next time. THAT MEANS A 3SOMEEEE

HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHA, FACTSSSS

I personally wouldn't care as long as I'm the only dick in her life.

The reasons women would be attracted to eachother are different than the reasons they would be attracted to men, so I feel like she could still 100% love you more than anything and still have a romantic connection with another woman. I also feel like men should be able to fuck other men for the same reason.

If your girlfriend wants to fuck another dude, you don't satisfy her and should dump her. If she wants to fuck another lady, she might just want to experience things you physically cannot do

Shes cheating no questions asked

>The reasons women would be attracted to eachother are different than the reasons they would be attracted to men
Oh buddy as a bi chick I can tell you that's not true

>Well the fact that she's open about it fundamentally prevents it from being cheating per se. She's not going behind your back.
lol no.
Cheating is cheating no matter how many rationalizations and offloading on the other party you do you massive slut.

I have no issue at all about experimenting sexually but do that shit when you are single.

What your gf has asked is to have an open relationship. Its a woman this time and a man next.. Its not cheating if you agree to it but her decision is made already, she's going to do it if you like it or not. You may think you can negotiate with her but you are negotiating with yourself to justify not dealing with your relationships end.

They are already fucking.
They just want your consent.
Dump her. The relationship is a farce and you are a cuckold as long as you stay in it.

Lmao is this alex