>or wears loose shorts with no panties
>gets changed in front of me
>let's me play with her titties whenever I want unless they are sore
>just spent the evening at her house
>play fighting a little
>kept getting flashed by her pussy
>mfw
>can't hold in the sexual frustration anymore

She's going away at the end of this week on a 2 week holiday.

I'm going on a weekend trip with her to the seaside, where I plan on telling her I love her for the first time as the sun sets and then going back to a hotel or something to make sweet love.

How do I get her to fuck, only two weeks after she said she wanted to wait?
What alpha male wizardry must I pull?

Attached: 1563309752500.jpg (240x240, 10K)

Wear boxers so she can see your dick when your play fighting.
Make sure you get hard when spooning. Sounds like she wants the d anyway.

I think she does too, but by the time we get into bed at like 10pm she always complains she's super tired :S
Last attempt I made at her was in the morning, but I bet she wasn't horny then.

We might end up laying in bed til evening at the hotel, which isn't too strange for us, maybe that would be the best time to play fight and fuck.

Its hard to tell when she's horny, I knew today she totally was, but her parents were home and we kept going down to help them move stuff

You sleep in the same bed as her but don't fuck?

She wants to take it slooooow

Bump

Iron Rule of Tomassi #3
Any woman who makes you wait for sex, or by her actions implies she is making you wait for sex; the sex is NEVER worth the wait.

I can't believe you people are so fucking retarded

Why?? I don't even wanna wait, I want it now lol

You are implying people are only with people for sex

If she makes you wait, it's either she doesn't see you as someone attractive sexually and/or she is satisfied fucking some other guy. If you can't see the obvious before you, then you are doomed.

What, you think relationships without sex have any meaning? lol

Lol kys, its just early days and she doesn't wanna be a whore

Just fuck her. Literally rape. Make sure she is wet then put it in. Wont hurt. She is waiting because she thinks it will hurt. It will hurt but in good way nom im sayin.

Whatever floats your boat retard

>sleeping with someone in their panties
>not being able to fuck them

Attached: 1558014250328.jpg (398x376, 37K)

You are acting like you need the pinnacle of pussy to be with someone

It's not my point. One of the redpills about women is if they don't want to fuck you, they don't desire you in a way they should for a healthy relationship. There's not enough respect, dedication and so forth, it's not just about the pleasure aspect.

Bros its been like a month of dating lol

Sex is like 70% of the relationship. I ain't fucking joking man, this shit is serious.
If chicks don't get sex, they become cheating hags or pissed off cunts. Especially if they do get sex, but don't get to cum.
If guys don't get sex, they get frustrated and become shells of their former selves.

How are you gonna feel after she rejects your advances for the 200th fucking time, telling you that "no, my tummy hurts, maybe tomorrow", and that tomorrow never comes, and you just get pissed off because she doesn't fulfill your sexual needs, but expects you to fulfill her emotional needs?
Fuck that shit man, sex is one of the pillars of every relationship.

Bumping for real help

you don't need help. Your plan is fine, unless you're just telling her you love her to get laid.

Oh I thought my plan was shit desu, and no, I do actually love her. I am afraid she will think that though.

I fucked my gf on our second date, and she was a virgin.

She sounds like a desperate child

This, my gf pulls that 'my tummy hurts' shit a lot and it's a serious issue. Mind you, she usually has a valid excuse but it doesn't change how my balls feel. What happens a lot is a period or weird health or something prevents sex and the next chance we get (live an hour away) her vagina is usually tightened up again so the sex hurts her and we can't do it much, repeat ad infinitum.

For me she was, she'd been in love with me way before the relationship started. She's a good girl and I like her a lot, just a little bit of a fixer upper.

The girl just wants to be romanced. Do that and she'll be eager to get busy with you.

Reassure her you don't need sex, you just want to play a little game of
j u s t
t h e
t i p

Never fails. Never.

>She's going away at the end of this week on a 2 week holiday
Lmao shes holding off on sex so she doesn't feel guilty when shes getting dicked on holiday.

too bad dead ass nigger

yo that nigger is cringe as fuck

My current gf acted the same way for a month because of a stupid challenge her and her friends made to make sure I wasn't in it for the pussy only. Well I played along as I was filled in by one of her friends boyfriend at the time. And after that one month I said to her "I've played along now if you dont suck my cock right now I'm walking out this door and I'm not coming back." In short it worked and shes now my good lil sub and we have been together for 4 years now. Its women they like to play games it certainly sounds like shes trying to tease you into a weird dominate/rape fantasy like mine did everything is a test and you better pass.

Looool thanks man

You all need help