Thinking about dumping my broke ass gf

Should I do it? This bitch is broke all the time. We moved in together and I'm regretting it. When I was by myself I was just fine and I was always able to save money. Since moving in with her broke ass I haven't saved shit, I'm actually losing alot of money, I'm almost broke now. I pay for more than half the rent and all of the bills. She has a shitty job that doesnt give her enough hours. She doesnt contribute enough, she's not doing good enough and this situation isn't gonna work for me. I do love her but I wont allow her to destroy me financially. Should I get out now before I go completely broke?

Attached: 1556991655987.jpg (720x1230, 169K)

maybe talk to her and suggest she look for a better paying job, and tell her that paying having to pay for everything puts a giant strain on you

if she refuses then yeah, dump her

I have suggested she get on food stamps and welfare if that will help her. She said she lost her I.D. so she has to get a new one first. That was a couple weeks ago and still hasnt done shit about it. I found her other opportunities for other jobs, the auto parts store will take her full time because I know the guy there. That was a week ago and she hasnt done shit about it. I've given her suggestions but seems to me she doesnt seem interested or have any sense of urgency. Time is money

LMFAO.. but in all seriousness, yea u should she sounds like a total drag

Think I might start looking for a new place. Probably a new gf too. Maybe not one at all. I like being single.

>I love you and everything....but...I love money more, ya know?

Fuck off roastie.
>I love you, but you're a dumb piece of shit that can't get a good job, a good education and can't save money even if your life depended on it.

you're asking Jow Forums
of course they'll be quick to say to leave that skank/slut
talk to her about it, simple as that

Money is the reason of like 50% of divorces
Also, if you don't love her so much that you can overlook this and she doesn't love you so much that she can get a mcfucking job, you need to stop seeing each other

What the fuck is she spending all that money on? Yeah, dump her. You shouldn't have moved in with her in the first place.

Not true. Money can of course be an issue during a divorce, but it's a secondary thing. It's generally rare for a deadbeat to make it into marriage in the first place, like OP's situation points out.
Pic related.

Attached: reasons.png (534x341, 30K)

Start pimping her out in the city.

She can't seem to do the bare minimum though

Ok. So, it sounds like she is expecting you to carry her weight as well.
In reality, you need to break down your relationship with her into simple cons and pros. What does she bring to the table?
Your last ditch effort should be to go over finances with her. Idk ur situation but maybe not let her onto everything you have just yet. But if you two are living together, the finances talk should happen.
She may not have had parents that taught good financial health. Or maybe they did shit for her so shes kind if a noob to life.
If she cant get the ball rolling on fixing her situation and isn’t taking your advice, you gotta leave. But make sure ur upfront about everything.
Goodluck user.

Give her an ultimatum, and plant a date
Ultimatums without dates dont work
Also, secure anything valuable or she might steal them if shes a skank

Tell her to get a job. If she dont wanna get one, dump her

A girl at an auto parts store is going to be hit on all damn day.

Just dump her broke ass

Talk to her but reeeeeeeeally think about how to bring it up. You know women, she'll try and find a way to make the talk about how you don't love her and stupid shit like that.

Honestly would be easier to leave.

Why is that white woman pretending to be black? That's weird af

their called wiggers &they need to be exterminated with niggers

Well you're a psycho, she's just clearly white so she just looks like a weird lumpy thot who spends too much time on her hair. Like her face literally looks photoshopped in.

Can confirm. The hot chicks at auto stores is how I make it through the day. I work on cars for a living by the way so I see slot of them. Only reason they are there is to attract business. I have not actually met one who knows anything other than how to read what's on the computer screen. Though I have been teaching one of the delivery drivers what's what because she is cute as fuck.
TLDR; girls in auto stores are like strippers, only there to bring in business.

Lol you moved it with your gf that is worthless

Idiot of the year