Thoughts about your so playing vidya with the opposite gender

i cant stand my boyfriend playing games with egirls period :) i dont play games so im forever standing out of it and accepting the fact that he'd be listening to some egirl talk while enjoying the same interest and potentially developing feelings

Attached: 1549690201629.png (564x542, 108K)

So you never socialize with other males at all?

no lol

You sound pretty insecure. It shouldn't lead to anything, unless you're talking about playing together in the same room - or if he's coated in Cheeto dust and lives at the computer/console.

im hella insecure. it's like his favorite game and he always plays with a group and all the girls there are the type to uwu at each other and get flirty its just so annoying

>he always plays with a group
Like an online group? Or you mean an in-person group?

It's probably best to ignore it, especially if he's not obviously pursuing them. I'd honestly suggest going to hang out with some friends somewhere else when he's playing sometimes. You'll feel better and have a good time, and your absence (especially once he finishes playing) will reenforce not taking you for granted in a healthy way.

its annoying attention whores bitches be trying to flirt with him. they literally need validation from every male on the planet

so start playing vidya with him.

i cant for reasons but trying to

Don't worry about those girls, they're pathetic. Enjoy time with your friends out of the house - or even by yourself - but seriously don't neglect your friends.

is it a good idea for me to meet his friends? i dont want to stalk into his life too much because other than him hanging with his friends he’s calling me. if im involved in everythjng it’d just push him away

Sure just don’t be super nosy or possessive or anything. Keep in mind that it’s perfectly natural for people to have friends of the opposite gender.

what if they’re acting thottish in front of him. like overly trying to care for him and being all uwuy i dont even know. It’s so disturbing that she’s trying to be that way to get attention from everybody.

Don’t make a scene

its hard not to when i feel so insecure..

Just cheat on your bf, then you won’t be able to feel insecure about it because you’ll know you’re guilty of doing worse.

Don't ignore your intuition, something is wrong and you feel it.

It's easy for naive and weak-willed guys to get swayed by narcissistic women online. These types of personalities have a magnetic attraction of sorts. From what you've said here your boyfriend is definitely entangled with a narcissistic woman right now and she's probably getting a ton of narcissistic supply from him knowing he has a gf and he's deciding to spend more time with her than you. Narcissistic women literally get off on that type of domination and control and you are sensing the destructive nature of her intentions.

What you do with this knowledge is your decision to make. Trust your intuition and see what happens.

>she says, seeking validation from a thread-worth of people.

I know this thread is probably bait but honestly, when your bf plays a game you’re shit at with a girl who is really good, it’s one of the worst feelings ever and I don’t know why. It’s like a microcucking.

The whole premise is bait

Girls don't play games

Wew just start playing video games. Jesus fucking Christ I play video games and I still don't even have a boyfriend. Why did you even become his gf if you don't like playing vidya?

>microcucking

i used to play, he’s just been playing this one for way longer and they have a group thjng going on that i cant join

I dont think so buddy
Perhaps you are just not involved

>dating a male who plays video games
You deserve it

Have you tried not being an avatarfagging heroin junkie?

If he plays with actual egirls thats pretty weird but if he just plays with regular girls he may as well be playing with guys

Look, you're a woman, your opinion is crazy.

are there regular girls in games though

Just get into it? What's the problem?

It seems like he doesn't know these peoples names in real life. The fact that you are claiming they need validation from every male on the planet is a pretty large and toxic assumption. Maybe they're just having fun. Why can't you have fun? If you feel like he spends too much time playing games and not enough time with you, that's one thing. But if he plays for an hour or two here and there, you can easily go out with your own friends and he doesn't need to come along. You're making a mountain out of a molehill. If he knows who these girls are irl, and they live in the same state, and he's known them longer than you, and they're single, and looking to fuck, then you might maybe have a small reason to be concerned. Otherwise you're just being super insecure and probably a little jealous that he's having fun with a group of people and you feel excluded.

Yes I've played with regular girls platonically before

yea i completely agree. i feel super insecure and i know i dont have reasons to be, and he’s given me no reason to doubt him. I just get stuck in the same mindset so easily. and growing up on the internet i have a cynical view on “gamer girls”. he spends way more time with me but he feels stressed out cus he likes being alone somtimes too. and its easy for me to jump straight to thinking he just wanna fuck around with his friends when he’s “alone.” I guess i just have really bad insecurity issue and trust issue FUCK IM STUCK

do they uwu at you unironically though.. it’s annoying when i see girls trying to act cute in front of him. i know he’s not into that type but still , like can they not

It's been a while but they never did that. I've never met anybody, Male or female, that would uwu unironically tho lol are you sure its unironic

yes she “claims” to be a furry. I’ll give her the benefit of doubt since my bf says that’s just how she talks. idk blame me for being uncultured but i doubt anybody “just talks like that”. like hi, would you be uwuing to your employer? it’s just acting to me and a way of wanting to be special and seeking attention

>yes she “claims” to be a furry
Checks out, the uwu is unironic, but its probably just her personality, sad as it may be
Nobody acts like that professionally but you dont act around friends the way you would to your employer. I would never call my boss a faggot but I'd call my friend a faggot just for dying in a game
It's probably a sort of attention seeking but not necessarily with romantic intent. If I'm feeling particularly lonely or craving attention I literally say "notice me" like a weeb

Your boyfriend is lucky you care about him so much and maybe you should talk to him about it, but outright banning him from playing with friends would be a bad move. Come to a compromise, maybe something like joining him in games sometimes or you guys do something special together more often (not instead of vidya but as well as vidya) if you arent feeling loved
I hope that makes sense, I tried wording it the best I could

thank you for the advice.. yea you’re right people act different around friends for sure.