Ask the Opposite Gender

GUIDELINES:
Before you post a question, check the FAQ to see if it's already been answered.
Keep questions short for more answers.
If you're not going to give honest answers, don't answer question.
And please no derailing arguments.

FAQ:
>Do girls/guys like ?
>What do girls/guys think about
There is no one answer. Preferences differ, but complexes are always a turn-off.

>I'm shy and afraid of people/rejection. What do I do?
Get over it by practising and exposing yourself to it, little by little, step by step. There is no single magical moment that will instantly change you forever.

>I like someone. What do I do?
>How can I tell if someone likes me?
Ask them out.

>Where do I meet girls/guys?
Anywhere outside. Or online.

>Someone did something insignificant. What does it mean?
Nothing significant. You're overthinking it.

>XYZ happened. Interpret this for me please
We're not in their head, we don't know.

>This person did something that hurt my feelings. Why do guys/girls do this?
Because shit people are shit people. It's not a gendered thing.

>Where do I go on a first (or subsequent) date?
Pick one or more of the following: coffee, lunch, dinner, drinks, ice cream, movies, zoo, aquarium, museum, art gallery, .

>Guys insecure with their 4+ inches dick
Fuck off

>Is it too late to start dating?
As Jordan Peterson says, what's the alternative? Just not to date and wait for death?

>Why is there no new thread?
Create one yourself. You can use these macros: imgur.com/a/y6BF2

Attached: Gender Symbol 2.png (1200x724, 31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mysociopath.wordpress.com/2018/12/08/six-ways-to-stop-attracting-narcissists-and-predators/
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crab_mentality
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

For all-

I have been with around 30 women now and I still have an issue that comes and goes. Performance anxiety. It's weird though because I'm not actually anxious but I will go limp. Has happened with hot girls and not so attractive girls.

I feel like the most noticeable occurrence is when said girl is putting up a lot of LMR for having sex. I'll be hard as a rock all the way up until the point of where she finally wants sex and then I go to put a condom on and it limps. I noticed that when things are smooth, we kiss and get straight to fucking with very minimal LMR, I stay hard and plow her.

I guess some girls take some time for me to get used to. This hot older Asian women as an example. The first time we fucked was in a car and was uncomfy. Only got like 50% hard but it was alright. The second time at my place and was 100% hard and plowed her. The 5th time we fucked was the best.

Girls-
How do you feel when a guy can't get 100% hard the first time?

Guys-
How do you deal with limp dick?

>How do you feel when a guy can't get 100% hard the first time?
It happens I guess, but when it's happened in the past I always felt like the guy wasn't that into me or like he found something about me to be that much of a turn off.

Doesn't matter.

>How do you deal with limp dick?
Chop it off, manwhore

I went for a kiss on my third date and got friendzoned, guess I'm going to go kill myself now.

Do females value empathy in a man ? I guess it's my best personality trait

>How do you deal with limp dick?
Administer the ol lickaroo...
Sometimes get berated/ blamed which doesn't help
I can't help that alcohol lowers blood pressure, nor that I used to have anxiety
Exactly 0 times has it been her fault for me, although I'd bet her being more active and maybe biting my ear/tounge/neck may have saved one marginal time...
Same for anything that increases heart rate like caffeine (same principal for viag/ inverse for alc)

I can't help but overthink my approach on women.
Sometimes I see cute girl I wanna talk to and I just totally freeze up internally and keep walking and when I get some time to myself and think about how I could have talked to her, I have no fucking clue how I could've possibly carried a conversation with her anyways.
If you see a girl in a grocery store and you have no discernible common interests, how do you go about talking to her and not looking like a total sperg?
I wanna say hi, but I can't help but think that I'm going to humiliatingly crash and burn.

How do I seduce a hardcore christian

Kindness is universally attractive. Empathy contributes towards that.

>Kindness is universally attractive

Why am I such a magnet for predatory females?

If a person _constantly_ jokes about being a psycho killer, does it mean they can be one or definitely not?

What's a predatory female like?

It's okay.
Happened with my boyfriend. We just hanged out for an hour or so, cuddled and then tried fucking again. Worked out.

Probably because you're weak.

is over sharing really a thing? should i just slowly ghost her?

>is over sharing really a thing?
yes
>should i just slowly ghost her?
but why

What do you mean? Why would you ghost someone for that lmao

This girl at work has been flirting with me for about a month (since I got transferred there). She's 17 (turns 18 in a couple of weeks, graduated high school already, starts college in a month) and I am 27. On Monday I finally caved in and handed my phone for her to put her number in. She does and puts "Wife" as the name. So then we spend the day just texting, nothing explicit. I did call her cute and tell her I think she's a good-hearted person. So then yesterday morning, I text her and ask what she was doing today (now yesterday). She tells me she had to go do something about her car and then just chillin and asks "hbu?" I then tell her not much and ask her if she wanted to go out somewhere tonight. I got no reply the rest of the day (so about 16 hours now and counting).

Where did I fuck this up at? Was she just toying with me the whole time? Should I just delete her number and pretend like nothing happened next time I work with her (on Thursday)?

For both sexes:

I've been in this fwb relationship for a past 2 & half years with a girl who has fell love in me but I'm not in love with her. I deeply care for her, but don't love her.
She has not had any boyfriends (she's now 21) and she seems to be unable to make friends for herself in this city where we both are studying in. I also doubt she'd be wife material for me, as I don't want to stay in this country once I'm done with my studies nor does she have personality into a future relationship I would like to have.
On my part I've been busy setting up my company while studying. I've had rather little time to even go out with my friends in a past year at all. Most of the days I've just sat in front of computer working and feeling somewhat depressed but having my hopes up for my future.
She's also planning to move away to another city to continue her studies for next two years. Only after this we would uave a chance to actually start dating imo.
I haven't taken her out to a date for a single time. This is something she expressed yesterday she's wished for a while now and told me she's in love with me and was asking me if I could ever love her.
I told her the truth, and now I feel like I've used her for the past two years for sake of my selfish pleasure while hurting her in the process and possible push her to be more introvert and lonely. I can't get over this feeling at all.
How do I deal with this situation?

Guys: when you piss, do you fart? Because sometimes women does because of the pushing.

>I feel like I've used her for the past two years for sake of my selfish pleasure while hurting her in the process
>I can't get over this feeling at all.
That's because it's true, you degenerate manwhore.

Oops, *women do

Rarely, unless I am gassy and have to shit, too.

Not really, I guess men don't push as hard when peeing, we kind of just let it out.

is fucking foursome really that much to ask for? its literally all i want in life, well on top of what i have and the other shit i want but thats beside the point

What's a good way to greet a girl I like

Depends. Text or in person?

Just start out with hey and see if she responds. If she responds, then ask how she's doing and then what she's doing.

Why a foursome specifically?

If you can fuck me with it, or sort me out if you can't, I don't care at all. It's perfectly normal.

What's your question?

Hell yeah

Honestly if you've got not clear discernable mutual interests, I'm not sure I would suggest cold approaching

Be a hardcore Christian then marry 'em, cus you ain't getting into their pants any other way

I'm not sure what your definition of predatory when is but predators are attracted to vulnerable people. This is written for women, therefore some of the language may be upsetting for you considering your situation, but the advice is solid and practical; mysociopath.wordpress.com/2018/12/08/six-ways-to-stop-attracting-narcissists-and-predators/

It could mean anything.

Yes oversharing is a thing. Why ghost? I mean it's your life but you've not really given any info

>Where did I fuck this up at?
I can't see anywhere unless she was your "work wife", which is veeeeery different to just naming herself "wife" in your phone
>Was she just toying with me the whole time?
I mean, she could have suddenly got busy, but signs say she ain't into you
>Should I just delete her number and pretend like nothing happened next time I work with her (on Thursday)?
Dunno about deleting her number, if she texts you and you don't know who she is you'll look like an impatient douche, bit is definitely act like nothing happened and not instigate communication

>How do I deal with this situation?
Unfortunately OP you're literally gonna have to learn to live with it. I couldn't imagine hurting someone the way you have. Therapy will get you passed it and maybe straighten out your sympathy a bit

For some people, yeah.

In what scenario?

>In what scenario?
Like sitting next to them in class then turning to face them

Is this the first time speaking to her, have you done it a couple times or are you guys friends?

We've spoken a couple of times

First time after weekend;
Hey anonette, is that a new bag / eye shadow / haircut? It looks awesome. Did you get up to much over the weekend?
Any other day;
Hey anonette, get up to much last night? [Go from her response, if she says not much all her if she watched TV / film / Netflix]
You're just looking for a mutual interest or two that will allow you to strike conversation whenever

Is there REALLY such a thing as being "too nice" as far a romantic interests are concerned?
I've heard from several girls, both platonic friends and girls I was romantically interested in that I'm too nice. And not the """nice guy""" kind, I dont wig out on rejection or anything like that. I'm told I have a kind heart
I know it technically boils down to preference but I really could use some input on this

Attached: 1552703599649.jpg (497x589, 184K)

Does my body have potential? I have a handsome face but I feel like my body is too weird and am unmotivated to work out

Attached: 1A576456-16EC-4A99-B3B6-5B61F04CCB78.jpg (2320x3088, 1.21M)

I've never met anyone that I would consider "too nice" for a relationship. I met a couple of guys who described themselves as too nice and they were all very passive people with little obvious personality beyond being "a gentleman". It took a long while to get to know these dudes passed NPC territory and find they had just as vibrant personality as anyone. Does this sound like you, OP?

How do you find your body is "weird"? You look perfectly normal. You're a bit pulled in at the waist for a typical male body fat distribution but it's certainly not something that should put women off

Guys,

What does it mean when a dude in a relationship brings up the idea of a threesome to his partner? Does it all come down to "I want to fuck other girls without the consequences of cheating"?

If that's not always the case, what other reasons can be behind it? Does it always circle back to it being a fulfillment of a guy's fantasy first and foremost, or do some guys take consideration of their partner's feelings more?

Kinda wordy, but I appreciate any responses. Thanks in advance

Quick easy question

ring on the ring finger, which hand is it on if you're in a relationship? if its on the other hand, what does that mean, if anything?

>Does this sound like you, OP?
No, I'm less gentlemanly and more give a stranger a ride to an airport-y. I'll open doors for people, sure, but I'll also come to your house with booze and junk food if you've had a breakup, help you move houses, etc
I'm really not bragging or anything just stating so you can get s better idea?
As far as personality I think I have a strong personality. I'm pretty funny and have s lot of interests I like to talk about thst arent really NPC tier like archery or paranormal lore

>What does it mean when a dude in a relationship brings up the idea of a threesome
It means he's a flaming degenerate and you should dump him.

I have body dysmorphia so I guess that impacts it but I’ve also been made fun of for my body before. The waist thing, people say I have extra chromosomes or ask why my nipples are so close together. I’ve been told I should become a girl and it was really humiliating.

Also, thank you

It means you should leave him because he wants to dick other women and expects you to be fine with it when he does. If you're not down with it, he's still going to cheat behind your back.

Relationship rings other than engagement/wedding are promise rings. You can wear them on your left ring finger if you want people to know. The right hand is kinda like for decoration. People wont think much of it, and wont be able to tell you're in a relationship with someone. If your goal is to get noticed that you are in some sort of relationship, wear it on your left ring finger

You're too hairy to become a trap.

No shit, but anyways

Yeah didn't take it as bragging. If I'm gonna be honest OP you sound like an ideal partner, I've no concept of why people think you're too nice. My bf has just weighed in with he got called "too nice" for relationships too, he reckons it's because "it's too valuable to lose someone of that caliber if you're not certain the relationship will last". If he's right, which would be a load of shite because that's grim, you're basically gonna have to find a woman who'll be willing to risk losing you to get the real you.
Honestly with that I'd probably pull back the dial on favours a little bit, make people work for you for you to work for them kinda thing.

Jeez man I'm sorry people are such dicks. There's honestly nothing wrong with your body, if anyone says shit like that just clap back at them, especially on Jow Forums. Goddamn crab buckets

cool, thanks. I knew it meant something.

Look at this retard. Dysmorphia =/= dysphoria. You get confused when people mention dystopia too?

I'm a blunt guy. I don't shy away from giving my honest opinion if someone asks.
How much if a turn off is this?

I appreciate both yours and your bf's input, it's nice to know he found someone despite the same issue, and to know someone likes it
As for dialing back favors, I'll try that even though it's out of my nature. Thank you for your advice, it feels better to have at least some hope

>Implying I said anything about how his nipples point forward on his manboobs like a woman's or how he has child-bearing hips

I was just commenting on his utter lack of grooming, not saying shit about his oddly feminine body. Don't try to imply that I was you cunt.

Ymmv on the person, for me it's a turn on. Just make sure you're blunt (not padding a rough concept for the sake of someone's feelings) and not just a straight up cunt for no reason

go to the gym and build muscle. Right now your biggest issue is your obliques are non existent which is why it looks like you have an hourglass figure. depending on your pectoral insertion it might be possible that your nipples will move outwards, failing that just get plastic surgery.

Yeah it’s hard to ignore mean and horrible comments that would hurt anyone’s feelings when most people aren’t like this user:(

I’m horribly insecure and ashamed of my body. It’s hard to even choose what the truth is

If my body is this bad I might as well commit suicide or something. Sounds like I was dealt the worst hand

He was a bit older as well if this brings you any hope, he was 28 when we started "courting", so if you're younger than that it's only gonna be easier. I get that it's out of your nature, perhaps try and find a chick that's the same? Like at a volunteering or charity place. I'm afraid I'm not that kind of person so I can't really advise there. Glhf user, your time will come

What kind of plastic surgery would help him? He looks fucking fine.

You called him a trap. You can try to weasel reason your way out if you want but nobody will believe you

Read this and understand why as a dude you shouldn't listen to bitter Jow Forums bitches when they're lashing out; en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crab_mentality

It's not mean to say you're ugly when you so clearly are. You're body fat percentage looks to be in the 20s and you have no muscle under it. That is objectively unattractive. I bet you wouldn't even want to fuck an identical clone of yourself.

Were you his first? I'm 24 and only been in one relationship that started through a dating app and fizzled out super fast, presumably after the whole "nice guy" or whatever else is wrong with me really set in. Anyways, your advice is appreciated and something to keep in mind in future interactions, thank you!

Honesty is great. Always speaking your mind is not. You’re basically asking if it’s attractive to be an asshole. It’s not

I said he wouldn't make it as a trap, you illiterate sack of cum.

you weren't dealt the worst hand because you were born as a white person in a western country. Literally anywhere else is worse with people in worse conditions who are able to continue living

was in regards to him not liking his nipple placement, so just move them apart.

I was his first relationship, yeah. My biggest issue being in a relationship with him is that he's a busy dude and being this kind fella makes him busier. If you're online dating, maybe pull back with your other peeps for a while and put more focus on her? It's honestly no bother bro, I wish the world worked properly so the best people didn't have to worry about this shit.

Yep, congrats, so you saw "dys" and monkeyed out, mentioning traps. Nobody's buying your desparate back pedalling, it just further cements your retard status

You're the only retard here, weaselly wanker.

Great refute, retard. Don't understand why people get shit so obviously wrong and then poorly lie to try to cover it

I am here you give advice to people. You're here to act like a dirty cumrag on a cold Monday night in November. Fuck off!

I'm here actually giving advice, you're here to see a word that resembles one you know and chimp the fuck out, lashing out and flinging shit when called out. I wonder if the user you responded to would call your comment "advice". Please go get your carer to revoke your internet access, retard.

Why is the "cold approach" so bad?
Do girls automatically assume you're just a horndog if you go for it like that or is it just so weird to come right out and talk/come on to some one of the opposite sex without any social context that it totally puts most people off?

How did you feel about those guys? Does that kind of passive niceness put women off?

>tfw people get to know you better and find it wasn't an act and you're really passive, nice, and boring.

>all being nice gets you is a women who's already fucked other guys
whelp

what drives a guy to approach a woman? and is it true that women should be the one whos doing the approaching because the best kind of guys are the ones that don't approach?

Eh what? No, there is no rules to this.

>what drives a guy to approach a woman?
if you sound cool, or if i'm vain, if you look cool.
>and is it true that women should be the one whos doing the approaching
yes.
>because the best kind of guys are the ones that don't approach?
no. you should approach a guy you like because you like him. but it says nothing about him and he might not be interested.

Brandon, please talk to me.

why are girls so loud

been on date, when i got my hand over her neck to her shoulder and pulled us together so our bodies started touching each-other, she starts to giggle in her phone and pretending shes doing something on it and laughing but at the same time she was enjoying it, not retracting or anything

what does it mean, you guys ?

It's not about assuming someone's a horn dog, it's just usually if you're cold approached for anything it tends to be unpleasant so you start getting defensive about it and then the poor dude trying to flirt has to push through that wall. I just don't think it's worth your time and effort.

They were fine. I found them boring to interact with until I found their "spark" but they were pleasant enough and I enjoyed their company as friends

Kek nice assumption, go back to your safe place if you can't read something and be triggered by your own thoughts.

Damn, you fucked her up.

He obviously doesn't like girls.

It sounds like you've already dealt with it, you honestly came clean so that she knows exactly how you feel.
The best thing you can do now is just be the best friend you can be for her, that is, if she is still willing to be friends.

As a straight guy, the only other times I've seen another guy cum is when I'm watching porn.
The guys in porn, pros or amateurs, always seem to have really mild orgasms.
Girls, do you think it's weird or sexy if a guy has really powerful orgasms all the time, like ones that have him loudly moaning and getting animated?

I personally don't like "goody two shoes" types, no matter the gender
So if you're overconcerned about everyone and constantly do nice things for everyone I personally find that annoying, kudos to you for being a great human being but it's just not my thing

Sexy, as long as it’s not goofy like that “worlds loudest orgasm”. Guys are more often too quiet than too vocal.

As a girl, I wonder the same thing. Female voices can be so shrill and annoying. I think it’s the higher pitch that makes it more noticeable maybe.

can you imagine a girl getting her assed railed and the guy is really silent the whole time, but near the end he gets close to your ear and you just hear
>gaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA-
i'm putting this on my bucket list

How much of a turn off is it for a guy to not have friends or a real social life/network outside of family.

What comes to mind when you find out a dude has no friends and doesn't go out in his spare time besides going to church.

Attached: DDmXYVzW0AIgYWb.jpg (1350x1350, 205K)

Probably’ll make her butthole clench really hard. Auditory donkey punch.

How to turn on a guy?

Why is every guy I have talked with is interested in anal?

In my country, having it on your left hand means youre married, on the right hand it is a promise ring.
But it depends on the country desu bc where i am rn the marriage hand is the right hand

Not a girl, but a guy with no social life (since i had to move to another country and work a lot of hours)

I have never been asked about my friends so i can't think on how they would even notice. Isolation might make you talk too much about yourself (since you rarely get to talk) which you should try to keep in mind.

My dick gets hard when i feel any kind of strong emotion. From cuddling my gf (only having lovey feelings and not horny) to getting angry at something. I also get random chubs on the train if i sit for too long (15+ minutes) and/or feel intensely bored.
What can i do to stop it? Its especially bad because i once got hard when i hugged my 10yo brother during christmas after he gave me a handmade gift (the intense feeling was happiness i guess).

It's being pushed p hard right now on ph
also might like the idea of the forbidden.
I'd honestly be curious to try once, but wouldn't push for it.
Ez
Touches, whisper lewd stuff, or visuals