How is it fair that women will get in relationships just by going through their daily lives and I have to be a socially...

How is it fair that women will get in relationships just by going through their daily lives and I have to be a socially successful, ambitious man with his life in order, some hobbies I excel at and basically be a beacon of self confidence to even get a date?

Attached: IMG_20190706_193130.png (859x564, 441K)

Because "men" put pussy on a pedestal so they don't really have to work for it.

Because you are willing to date women like that and you have no standards

You’re looking at-it wrong. If you want to catch a woman you use woman bait. Its like fishing.

Man here, I literally got a gf bag doing nothing and going through my every day life.
I was working a manual labour job, broke as shit with no car. The people I lived with went to high school with her and I met her through them. So dont get your head all fucked up thinking that's gender related.

Also those things you mentioned aren't really screaming "pinnacle of mankind" as much as they are "have your shit together". And it turns out no matter what gender someone is, they prefer to fuck and date people who have their shit together because they dont want to waste time on a fucking loser.

Too bad op is a fucking loser, lives with mother, no job, taking a few shit classes business AA degree at the loser stoner nursing community college.

Are you implying women put any effort in dating? For women dating is something that just happens, for men it's a conscious effort.

nobody said it was fair

Most of those aren't true, I have a degree, a shitty job and I live by myself. But I already know it's not enough.

It's fine. Calm down. You would be enough for plenty of people. But you havent come onto contact with them. You have to meet people dude, and keep meeting more. Net catches more fish than the rod. The worst thing that could happen though is meeting a woman who could potentially be the love of your life, and souring it with this shitty Eeyore/woe-is-me/its not fair attitude. Take it on the chin and try try again.

It's not fair and you're an emotionally volatile sack of shit.

Just fucking kill yourself.

1. Life isn't supposed to be fair
2. Women don't get into relationships if they don't try at least a bit. They have to try less than men, but definitely have to put some effort.
3. Men don't have to do all the shit you say they have to do to get a relationship. My boyfriend is a NEET weirdo who doesn't talk to anyone but me and gets his dick sucked on the daily.

How did y'all meet?

Thè man here asking the right questions

On Jow Forums, 8 years ago. Had a major crush for him all along, he liked me too.
Went to visit him a few times while I was studying, he did the same, then when I was done with college we moved in together. To be 100% honest, he is going back to work in fall because we want to get married.

Nigga, most people dont meet on Jow Forums. Your situation is so far out of the norm, your advice is fucking meaningless.

I wasn't giving advice on how to meet your partner, shithead. I was talking about how I met my partner.

I got a gf by being out and about and losing my wallet. It was found by a qt foreigner and we started hanging out as "language practice".
Literally as easy as that. Just get lucky and know how to use the chance.

How the fuck does explaining how you met your neet bf further OP's question though? You trying to say that girls have to do a lot of leg work too, by stalking a guy on fucking Jow Forums?
Like why fuck are you posting in this thread at all lol.

I'm close friends with an attractive girl, she's a 8/10 or 9/10. She spends decent money and effort onto clothes, make-up, skin creams, is very selective and careful about her diet, exercises regularly, is aware about how she moves and what she wears and how she stands. Spends lots of time screening for guys she might like, finding out what they're life and takes action to get noticed by them. Some people luck their way into a relationship, but then again, some people luck their way into brain cancer at age 25. Life isn't fair, and generally, you need to invest effort to get things.

I've got a feeling that 95% of guys who complain in the same manner as you do just spend hours and hours googling shit about dating and what women supposedly like, hours whining on sites like these, but you won't follow up on advice to work out, dress up, improve social skills, approach women and just generally, have a life. You just want it easy, you want a girl to fall into your lap.

>socially successful
>ambitious
>life in order
>hobbies I excel at
>beacon of self-confidence
How are these even difficult? You just hyperbolised them. What you really need is to be socially functional, have a couple of friends and be able to converse to people. Be ambitious, yes, have goals in life, duh. Life in order, fucking obvious, should women go for guys who don't have their life in order? You don't need to excel at hobbies, just fucking have them. And you don't need a lot of self-confidence, just enough to not spend most of your day whining about how hard life is.

>women will get in relationships just by going through their daily lives
That's the thing, see. The phrase "going through their daily lives" includes all that, having a social life, interests, some ambitions, stuff to do, etc. Not just watching TV shows and shitposting.

I explained it because someone asked me. I don't think the way my boyfriend and I met is a good example of how people normally meet, and we're not a good example of normal people.
I explained it because I was asked. I brought up my boyfriend because he fails spectacularly at everything OP says is necessary to meet a woman's standards.

I'm saying that both men and women have to put effort in to find a partner. By meeting people, being social, interacting on social media, being on dating sites, taking care of their looks, being friendly and flirtatious, etc.
Sure - men have to do some more work, because they do the asking out. But the idea that women don't do anything and men have to devote their lives to being good enough for a girl is a little stupid.

>meeting people on Jow Forums
How the fuck does this happen? /soc/?

Nah, never posted on /soc/.
We just exchanged info after posting back and forth in a thread for a while. Really matched well personality wise: similar opinions, sense of humour, interests, way of talking. I don't know.
We were friends for a while, then I told him I liked him and wanted to go see him, and it moved from there.

This just makes me feel even more miserable. Why can't this happen to me? I've met some weird friends due to things like this but never a girl. Am I just that fucking ugly?

im sure you have experience being a woman

I'm pretty sure even if I met the "potential love of my life" she wouldn't even look twice at me. Invisible person syndrome fucking sucks.

noone said it was gonna be fair

It's not fair. Actually, the situation favors them and does not favor us. The sooner men get this the sooner we can take away their rights.

Them having rights and having it so easy in the dating market, can pursue a career or be a stay at home mother. They have orbiters so they have a large support network to use and they can show their emotions and still save face.

Of course its not fair. But what makes it a thousands times worse is they act like they're victimized and deserve as much upper hand as they can get.

Lower your standards, you're probably trying to fish for the bigger catch so to speak.