Ask me anything: college girl edition

I’m ready to give advice or answer anything else that comes to mind. Terribly bored on a road trip :(

Attached: 7E1C2750-CC74-43AF-8FFB-39F4472B52BA.jpg (793x793, 229K)

you're a college girl or you want to give advice about college girls?

What do i need to do to be worthy of reciprocal companionship?

How can I get my ex girlfriend back if she says she’s not sexually attracted to me any more?

You don't

How much rape is too much rape?

I'm a guy in a frat so it's pretty common for stupid drunk chicks to let me fuck them after a party, but every now and then they get defensive when I start to feel them up.

Would you fuck for money?

OP here: why not both?

OP here: just be ready to learn about someone and engage with them, if you put forward the effort you want to receive back then in time you will find the right person. But you have to be willing to open up!

OP here: was there anything she mentioned specifically? Did you gain weight, shave/grow a beard, etc since you both started dating?

OP here: any kind of rape is too much rape. Straight up it’s never okay and you and your frat brothers should feel disgusted that you have to ask how much is too much. Watch yourselves before you catch a case and traumatize someone for the rest of their lives

OP here: No amount of money in the world would make me do that. It’s against my morals.

Is the manlet meme true and you don't even look twice at a guy if he's under 6 ?

user you need to value yourself more highly. all long-term relationships involve some gradual kind of “settling in” where things get a little less spicy than they were at the start, but in a healthy relationship sexual desire and physical appreciation for your partner doesn’t evaporate. that ideal is attainable. you deserve someone who is truly and deeply into you for a long period of time and won’t end the relationship over basic, expected changes like putting on weight. please stop trying to win back your ex and find someone who is into you physically

No I'm a skinny guy. I’ve not gd any major changes personality or physically

>fuck a girl
>never see her again

Lol you must be delusional if you think I care about the "trauma" I'm putting these girls through. I don't force them into my bed room, I just force them to have sex with me after they do.

What if i tri3d that and it backfired?
I feel like imopen up too soon and too fast and it pushes people out? I dont want to casually date, i want to have something comfy and nice with somebody i love.

Do you believe in God?

Attached: ea.jpg (474x316, 13K)

Would you /have your experimented/fantasised with another girl?

It would appear based on (very) recent revelations I was sexually involved with more than one adult woman around the time second grade. This would honestly explain a lot and wouldn't be the only thing like that happened to me over the course of my life. In addition, I was in the kind of environment where I would have been easy prey for someone like that.

However, an eight year old boy having threeways with adult women sounds like something out of a hentai manga. And that's not even the most hard to believe part for me. Should I trust these memories? Can I believe that the tings I've recalled could have really happened?

Why do you feel that because you are a girl in college that you deserve your own thread to give advice? You'll notice that when a guy does something like this, it's because he is a lawyer or doctor, or specializes in some field. You only specialize in having a vagina and that makes your advice somehow better than the thousands of others on this website? Women.

>Not being interested in the advice in somebody at a specific point in their life

The real question is why you care

What's been your experience with roommates and student housing? How do you manage your work/life split?

Because you are shitting up this board with your narcissism. There was absolutely no need to start your own thread for this.

>implying I'm the same person as OP

Sounds like you calling me a narcissist was projecting

I'm not the one creating my own thread calling out my gender. Like 99.9% of posters on here, I give advice anonymously to the best of my ability as opposed to using it as a platform for attention.

Just graduated college but didn't have any luck on the dating scene. I'm starting grad school soon but I don't wanna make the same mistakes. How can I make myself more attractive?

Attached: 1561771486649.png (500x613, 104K)

Okay, but neither am I. Take it to Jow Forums if you need to vent about the tyranny of being a male in 2019 or whatever, putting yourself in situations you know will just make you angry is basically the definition of poor taste

I am not angry, just offering advice and an opinion that this thread is a tasteless display that says a lot about OP that she believes her gender somehow qualifies her above others to give advice.

>I am not angry
You sound angry. Also you missed the point and thread appeal entirely if you think its her gender and not her gender-age-socioeconomic-status-current-daily-routine that are the interesting part.

I think you're the one projecting.
>Ask me anything: college girl edition
The subject is literally that it is a college girl. There are thousands of those here. There's even an "Ask the Opposite Gender" thread up right now.

>There are thousands of those here.
...Where do you think you are, user?

Attached: uh.png (644x644, 936K)

Considering this website gets 22 million monthly visitors, I think it's safe to say there are at least several thousand females using the site.

OP here: completely untrue, do not take Jow Forums memes to heart. Any woman who truly believes this wouldn’t be worth your time anyway

OP here: maybe she liked the chase.. it’s hard to say without more details. Please elaborate on your situation.

Let me guess, she'd be worth my time if I was over 6'0?

Attached: suspicious akko.jpg (141x114, 4K)

OP here: I don’t get why you wouldn’t care that you are causing pain to someone. No one forced them into your bedroom yeah, but you did intoxicate them. Surely no one would have sex with you sober :)

OP here: if you come on too strong and the person isn’t emotionally ready to handle it / still is getting to know you this can be tough. I know it’s tempting to open up to some on the spot, but I encourage you to wait and have them open up first or open just a little up. Say something personal about yourself and see if and how they reciprocate. Baby steps.

OP here: yes. Do you?

OP here: have not and would never, they’re just not arousing to me

OP here: what makes you so bitter? In case you haven’t noticed, anyone can post on Jow Forums. I do not feel that I “deserve” to post my own thread any more than any other user on this website. In case you haven’t noticed, many men post specifically asking for advice from women, has to be a reason why right? I’m just trying to hear people and reply to posts that maybe I wouldn’t have seen otherwise. And listen dickwad, I specialize in much more than just having a vagina thank you :)

That depends on what you mean by God

Have you ever had sex with or dated an asian guy? If not, why would you or why would you not?

OP here: hard to tell really. Sometimes our minds can rewrite the past and make something that could have been innocent play fighting into a threesome. Regardless of whether that actually happened or if your mind is playing tricks on you, why would it matter now that you’re a grown adult? Would the answer really change the way you see yourself and the way you go about life?

OP here: can’t tell if you’re asking me or why we care

My experience with roommates was kind of rocky, women can be bitches. It’s always important to try and be as civil with the people you live with. I think student housing is a really great option because you get to meet people you might not have otherwise. It’s also nice knowing you’re in a building with hundreds of people that are going through the same thing you’re going through. I try to get my work done as quickly as I can so I can have some free time, but even on really busy days I make it a point to try and eat with a friend. It’s important to have at least a small little break in the day and every week try and take off half a day just to fool around and do what you want to do.

OP here: listen wise guy, it’s not a cry for attention. I’m literally just trying to help people so hop off. I love getting advice from my guy friends and I know that my advice for them tends to be helpful too. If you don’t like threads like this then hm.. don’t click on them?

OP here: just try to be friendly but not overly friendly. Don’t be the kid that creeps everyone out because he’s trying so hard to make friends. Try to be someone you would enjoy being around :)

OP here: exactly! thank you

OP here: stop imitating me I'm trying to give genuine advice and be helpful.

OP here: no not at all. Height is a preference but not a deal breaker very often. Times where it’s a deal breaker is usually if you’re shorter than your girlfriend, but even that is becoming a trend too

OP here: that’s subjective to each person. Would you consider yourself per of a religion, an atheist, or agnostic?

OP here: I’ve dated an Asian guy for a little, didn’t have sex with him because we were only together for a few months. Even though Asians stereotypically have smaller dicks this would not be the reason for not dating one or having sex with one, only a little thing to chuckle at ;)

Actual OP here: very funny

I'm mostly implying the way they get treated when they do post scares them off, or into hiding.

It's definitely an objective downgrade on one's way of existing that places where you can expect to talk are "The opposite gender thread" or "nowhere" when there are 40 different
>BUT HOW DO I GET A GF
Jow Forums threads up right this very minute and nobody bats an eye.

OP here: sorry I realized you were talking to him

>Would the answer really change the way you see yourself and the way you go about life?
Honestly? Yes, even just going through the other stuff in the same vein which definitely happened completely changed the way I see myself. Also, if it really happened, I did/do feel strongly for main woman involved and think It would be helpful to fully terminate our relationship. If you would call it that. I guess I would say it's not over yet in my mind.

My dick is only 3.8 inches but average thickness (toilet paper roll is a very snug fit) do u think I have a chance at making a girl orgasm? I’m very insecure about it

What would be the reason you don’t date many Asians then? Is there something specific, like height or something else, that turns you off from them?

Would you say the same is true for hapa’s as well?

OP here: I think it would be helpful and take a step back for a moment.. it seems that you’re placing a lot of stress on innocent moments that happened before you were probably even sexually attracted to those girls. Kids are easily influenced by what they see on TV and then copy it IRL. Have you asked the girl if she recalls this?

OP here: of course. However, you should be mindful that most girls do not orgasm from vaginal stimulation. Use your hands while you are inside her and that should help. Do to your size, you may have some difficulty getting into positions like doggy style without it slipping.

Thanks bro. Have u dated/fucked anyone with a small dick and how was ur experience? Is it a deal breaker?

OP here: I can’t speak on behalf of hapas on this one I’m sorry, I’m not one. I would just say that I tend to find myself more attracted to European looking men but that’s just personal preference. Asian men are sometimes very good looking too, especially a buff Asian man. Also, their family potentially not liking me also scares me as that’s something that is important to me

OP here: anytime. I have, I’m not sure it’s fair for me to really compare because I didn’t like the guy I had sex with. It was more limiting because even with larger dicks it can be a challenge to get everything positioned right. The guy would get frustrated and insecure during sex, which kind of put a damper on things. Your girl will not mention your small dick, so don’t mention it yourself. Go in with confidence and remember it is not a deal breaker. People who think otherwise are a little shallow

Alright thanks man even if ur larping u raised this KHV’s self esteem!!!!

If someone is between 30 and 35 years old, what would be the best way for that person to meet college girls (although preferably ones closure to graduation)? It would be a bit weird for them to go on a college campus if they don’t work there for example.

This would be a guy who is has a well paying job and has a degree, house, and job already. But may not go to clubs and bars anymore because that isn’t their thing.

What would be the best way to meet someone like you in that case?

I've made no effort to contact her, as this is still all unconfirmed. The only reason I have any idea who she is was because I gave some of the small details to other people who were around at the time (hair styles, the house, whatnot). They happened to line up strikingly well with a certain person, but I never knew them all that well.

There was also someone else who I spent a lot of time around who was definitely too affectionate. She would try to kiss my on the lips against my will when my mother wasn't looking, but she openly did it in front of my father. Talking about her is what brought it all up

Watching my close female friend become a manipulative slut, I feel like if I give it to her straight she's just gonna get offended and remove me from her life but I do care about her so do I just let her go and witness her be a turbo hoe or try and do something?
Context: friend that is in a relationship with her boyfriend started sending nudes to me and basically any guy she comes across online, at first I figured her 4 year relationship is over at that point because she wasn't satisfied sexually and I figured she got tired of the relationship. Dude finds out shes doing all that shit online, they break up but get back together after a few weeks. To no one's surprises she still continues sending nudes to any new guy that she enjoys talking to behind her bfs back. Now she's asking me how much money she should ask for nudes/videos.
Only reason I care so much is cause I've been in contact with her almost everyday for the last few months cause I genuinely enjoy her character but it just kills me on the inside to see someone who is able to be such a genuine person do a complete 180.
Any advice?

Not OP, but Tinder and bars. Maybe not the ones RIGHT next to the school, but ones nearby so you have some plausible deniability.

How can I stop being gay?

I’m saying no bars or clubs. Specifically not going to any of that.

would you findom me?

why the fuck would I want advice from a girl still in college lol

Your weird aversion to bars is one of the major reasons adults these days can't make friends anymore. Something like 40% of American adults haven't made a single friend in the past 5 years, and the top reason they give for not socializing more is aversion to what they think is a "bar scene."

You have this idea that every bar in your town is a carbon copy of some narrow strip of scene hookup nightlife places a friend dragged you through years ago, and you think you're going to be surrounded by sluts and you'll have an anxiety attack. It's absolute bullshit. Seek out calm neighborhood bars in the late afternoon or early evening, talk with the bartender, ease into the later hours and see what it's like. Most people at good bars aren't looking for sex or drunken revelry, they are there to socialize with other adults because the bar is the only place in the world where you can always talk to whoever the fuck you want and you don't need a reason and it's not weird.

Many of these places have trivia nights, bingo, and so on where everyone just sits around and plays games. These events tend to be early and you'll have hours to notice the place becoming more chaotic or debauchy than you can stand. For god's sake GO OUT, all of you.

t. literally married to a college girl i met at an art show at a bar

Attached: The_Two_Paths.jpg (1295x1762, 699K)

But how? There is obviously some method to it because some people get into relationships constantly.

Isthere sth wrong with me?

I call bullshit I bet you have a number

What makes you think that you're so interesting that you can just post an AMA thread on a whim

OP here: don’t worry my comments are 100% truthful, good luck out there!

OP here: I agree with you, it would be strange to go to a university campus when you don’t work there. Unless you can somehow be a representative for your job and recruit at universities. For meeting college girls, I’d say clubs and bars are a pretty common spot for most people to hang out unfortunately. You can try coffee shops, beaches, nice libraries, and trendy cafes. I think those are places I can think of where college students might just be hanging around.

OP here: Is there any way you can check a yearbook, or maybe ask her if she recalls the event happening?

OP here: definitely do not stand back and allow herself to be a turbo hoe. However, you do have to be careful when you approach her.. try first understand why she’s with her boyfriend if she wants attention from other guys. Try finding out if she’s in desperate need of money and that’s why she’s selling herself off. The point of this is so that you can come across as a friend who’s trying to understand what led her to this, as opposed to telling her she has become a turbo hoe. As long as she doesn’t feel attacked, and you sugar coat the turbo hoeness then I think you should be safe. Good luck!

OP here: why can’t you be gay? Do you mean sexually or in the jokingly manner?

OP here: nope

OP here: women mature pretty quickly and stabilize faster than guys. The advice I’m giving you here is most likely going to be the same advice a 25,30, or 35 year old woman could give you. Of course, they have more life experience but most questions that need advice are a matter of analysis that can be answered by almost anyone.

OP here: tell me about the process of you meeting a girl and preparing to ask her out goes. I can’t work with the current information I have. Where do you meet them? How do you approach them? Are they people you’re already friends with or total strangers? Etc

OP here: no man I really don’t. I don’t need the emotional trauma and disgust just for money.

there is a girl in my class who keeps staring at me. It doesn't stop her even if I look back. But when I try to come up to her and talk, she looks like she's angry and gives short answers so I feel like she doesn't want to talk to me, thats when she's in her circle. Then she does it again, keeps staring.
She's very quiet and normally when she's outside of her group of friends she also gives short answers but seems to be more friendly. Her friends despise me for some reason, never talked to them, don't even know their names. What does that girl want from me? dunno if thats the right thread for it but fuck it, college related. I'll give you a shekel if you help.

OP here: it’s not that I think that I’m “so interesting” it’s that I’ve posted one of these when bored before and it went well so I figured why not again. This AMA isn’t about me, it’s about what other people are going through

OP here: there’s a fair chance she might have a crush on you, or you remind me of someone. If you have done something really bad to one of the friends, she might be looking at you and imagining the scene, but given you don’t even know their name this probably isn’t it. It’s more likely that she likes you if she’s always staring at you and gets nervous (short answers, angry) whenever you talk to her. Weird how she doesn’t look away when you look back. Maybe offer a smile.

Are you hot?

>I’m ready to give advice or answer
Ok here's a question:
Nice larp.

I dont really meet that many new people if i have to be honest. I know its a problem.

My main avenue for meeting women are well, non existent. My tinder profile has cat pics instead of people. I dont meet thaaat many new people.

However i do have hobbies, i travel around and do stuff. They just are filled with guys, thats it.

It is also not like i dont ask people out. I guess i say i ask a new person to meet averagely once a week?

I know the main issue is confidence, i just dont have enough of a foundation to be confident on romantically..

OP here: there’s no way to answer this question without sounding arrogant but yeah I’ve been told so

OP here: I know meeting people is hard, don’t stress too much over it. I would recommend the app “Hinge” I have some friends on it and I think it leads to better results than tinder. With any dating app though, you have to be willing to put pictures of yourself and try to come across as interesting as possible. My best advice for confidence is fake it until you make it, worked out for me and I’m much happier because of it.

I am confident in some places where i earned my position via merit. However i am late 20s and only had a handful of dates ever. I didnt really care for it until a year ago, but now i feel it is just too late sometimes. I am trying, i havent given up. Mostly i am actually looking for tips and tricks for a guy who is trying to catch up and is like 10 years late..

OP here: I see. Talk to friends who are or have been in relationships. Try your absolute hardest to learn from their mistakes and not repeat them once you get into a relationship. Treat your woman as you would treat a precious stone: with care. Women like feeling treated for and like the attention. We like feeling chased and that we are loved, but with that being said we like a small chase ourselves too. Learn how to flirt and continue to do so in your relationship for the rest of your life. I’ve seen a lot of relationships just die out simply because people get too comfortable and stop flirting and appreciating their SO.

Online dating isn’t working for me.

I’m ugly but not super ugly. What can I do? I just really want someone to start a family and companionships.

I’m not picky either. My only criteria is that they are not massively obese. Apart from that I’m willing to give anybody a go.

I just can’t seem to find anyone.

Wait, i though i shouldnt put women on a pedestal and treat them like normal beings?

I dont mean to sound adversarial, i just simply conflicted. I feel like i give too much attention to the women i am trying flirt with already.. i know there must be a balance somehere, i just am missing it.

Like i talk to quite a few people online, but like i said i feel i am "trying to flirt" with them instead of actually doing it. Sort of failing at it, without improving that. Do you understand what i am saying?

Thanks for the advice btw, it is appreciated. I just mean to inquire and understand if possible, not mock or antagonize.

>a college girl thinking she has advice worth giving

Why are there so many "women" on Jow Forums when they give the shittiest advice? They think because theyve fuckes multiple men they are worldly lamo

>asking a college girl's opinion on anything

this is the cuckedest of boards

I'm a 19khv working as a support worker there's this 47 year old support worker who I like but I don't know whether to pursue or not because I'm insecure.

Are you American or European?