What happens to children raised by gays? Is there even enough data on the subject yet to know...

What happens to children raised by gays? Is there even enough data on the subject yet to know? I can’t imagine there are no negative side effects

Attached: BA2270BC-5602-4EDB-8DBD-867C93415C24.jpg (424x283, 144K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4771005/
researchgate.net/publication/303668588_Invisible_Victims_Delayed_Onset_Depression_among_Adults_with_Same-Sex_Parents
google.com/amp/s/www.pennlive.com/opinion/2019/04/new-united-methodist-church-journey-creates-multi-cultural-multi-ethnic-ministry-in-harrisburg-pennlive-letters.html?outputType=amp
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The only negative effects are being mocked by homophobic assholes.

>The only negative effects are being mocked by normal people.
Ftfy

They usually end up as sex slaves to their degenerate fag parents.

Bullshit
It’s literally against nature for two men to raise a child. Nature demands a male and female.

they get raped. there is a family like this in my town, they have three male sons and they all suspiciously grew up to be gay as well.

They're end up more manly cus it's more alpha to have two dad's

Attached: faggot pedo.png (920x3004, 743K)

not when the dads spend all their time sucking the shit off of each other's dicks in front of the kids.

I swear to god you people never say anything useful or constructive or even something unintentionally funny. The worst posters by far are Canadians

This

/thread

Normal people don't have a problem with homosexuality anymore. Your group of homophobic bigots is getting smaller and smaller every year.
Tons of shit is "against nature" in the modern world. It's "against nature" to take drugs to correct medical problems. That doesn't mean it's bad.

We only have preliminary stats.

Mom+dad>2dads>2moms>1mom>foster home>the state.

Attached: JesusHadTwoDads.jpg (640x360, 59K)

>Normal people don't have a problem with homosexuality anymore.

As if a fag would know what normal people think.

Attached: 1556151581438.png (1028x764, 1.06M)

Attached: politically correct.jpg (765x960, 128K)

Attached: 1556238775797.png (700x906, 262K)

More accurately,

Mom+dad> Big ass power gap 2dads> Big ass power gap 2moms> Power gap 1mom>foster home>the state.

You’d be quite surprised. You probably think Pete Booty Jej is a viable candidate. No one will vote for a sodomite

Known side effects of being raised by gays
>Open mindedness
gosh golly, horrible stuff

they fuck ass in girls clothes.

Known side effects of being raised by gays
>molestation
>rape
>becoming a future child molester

it actually is pretty horrible stuff, but i get how a fag would attempt to obfuscate sexual attraction to children as "having an open mind."

Hello tranny you have to go back

they end up better than those are raised up by 2 lesbians who end up as betas.
It all depends

Earn free bitcoin

I'm not so sure being driven off of a cliff is a much worse fate than growing up to want to rape children.

Attached: 1556237792446.jpg (828x876, 169K)

Look at the opinion polling on gay marriage. The majority of people have supported it for years now.
Bootyjudge sucks, but his homosexuality has nothing to do with it. He's an anti-policy corporate pile of shit.

That's how the faggots multiply. They adopt a child with a lot of potential and expose them to their "culture".

>believing opinion polls.

I'm blown away that anyone believes any of that shit.

>Hey goy, look at these arbitrary numbers we through into a huffpo opinion piece. I bet you feel real dumb now for being against gay couples adopting and raping babies.

yeah, no thanks.

* Obvious race mixing propaganda thread and pic *

>What happens to children raised by gays?
They get raped.

I remember watching the documentary for this and it pissed me off, at least the faggot chink is getting repetitively ass raped by niggers in prison

Based on long term studies, children with faggot parents have worse outcomes than those with normal families. Lesbians, in particular, are bad.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4771005/

The children get sexually abused, because all homosexuals are pedophiles. The Bible says so:

>they are filled with all unrighteousness
Romans 1:29 Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers,

>they recruit members by molesting them young, which fucks them up mentally and a lot of molested children become pedophiles(homosexuals) themselves (hence young and old)
Genesis 19:4 But before they lay down, the men of the city, even the men of Sodom, compassed the house round, both old and young, all the people from every quarter:
5 And they called unto Lot, and said unto him, Where are the men which came in to thee this night? bring them out unto us, that we may know them.

>all homosexuals are bisexual, they may claim to only like men, in truth homosexuals will have sex with anything (in this Bible story they gang rape and torture a woman to death)
Judges 19:25 But the men would not hearken to him: so the man took his concubine, and brought her forth unto them; and they knew her, and abused her all the night until the morning: and when the day began to spring, they let her go.

>they should be mercilessly executed by command of God himself
Leviticus 20:13 If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

Homosexuals are no longer human being, they were born men but they became dogs. They are literally animals with no conscience and they are capable of every wicked thing. They need to all be exterminated for the good of society

I wouldn’t go that far user

Attached: 1F7AF4FF-B9DF-437F-8434-174280EA9D26.jpg (960x928, 56K)

that is a stellar read. I'm sure the author has been put through hell since publishing his findings.

It's the truth from God's word. These people are literal devils walking around in people clothing. They molest children and rape strangers and fantasize about every disgusting thing. They need to all be round up and shot. Sodom and Gomorrah was a warning from God. Take heed

You can't use religion as an argument against faggots.

we need more people raised by gays so people like you go quietly into the night like you're supposed to. it's 2019.

You’re literally advocating for more children to be molested

It's the truth, I can use the truth to argue against anything, including you. If you are against God, die with the fags

The future isn't straight, user.

It's 2019 so that means it's time for you to die in the streets. Gosh I sure do love current year arguments.

Attached: 1553674228100.png (604x675, 587K)

lol

>current year

You fags are completely incapable of forming an original thought. Everything that comes out of your jizz receptacles has to be some sort of late night tv reference or some shit. It's a good thing faggots can't actually reproduce naturally with one another, nor can they raise a child that doesn't go on to die from suicide or a drug overdose.

>unsourced tripe from VANGUARD AMERICA , a completely unbiased source

lol. retarded Jow Forums macro. i can make a chart that says 90% of white people fuck their sister, but it doesn't make it true.

maybe for you, assuming you don't die in a coke fueled gay orgy soon.

They like pooppoop smell

>flag
>faggot
see

Attached: childhood_family_correlates_of_heterosexual_and_homosexual_marriages_stats.png (877x345, 40K)

Attached: children_of_homosexuals_more_likely_not_to_be_straight_stats.png (862x626, 179K)

You could also spend hours telling people that kids raised by gay parents turn out ok or that you aren't constantly craving 4 dicks in your ass, but it wouldn't make either of those things true as well.

Attached: children_of_same_sex_couples_are_at_higher_risks_of_being_sexually_abused_stats.png (779x1286, 382K)

Attached: delayed_onset_depression_among_adults_with_same-sex_parents_stats.png (773x619, 181K)

>t. raging homos

Attached: 1523099812071.gif (680x453, 152K)

Attached: family_structures_study_results_how_different_are_adult_children_of_parents_who_have_same-sex_relati (1670x1261, 808K)

Attached: open_relationships_nonconsentual_nonmonogamy_gay_homosexual_stats.png (704x758, 143K)

knowledge

>I can’t imagine there are no negative side effects

Attached: images.jpg (322x157, 13K)

does anyone have the hi res version of this? it's pretty eye opening.

They become mentally ill trannies.

>it's against nature to take drugs to correct medical problems

Attached: 1547166965149m.jpg (1024x853, 118K)

Just read it. It cherry picks and many of the problems can be directed or caused because of negative views of Homosexuality around them

here

rape

haha no, you won't do shit nigger.

>oh fug, this study is actually pretty damning...

"just read it guys! it's all bullshit. No need to read it for yourselves, trust me on this."

>calling me a fag and quoting scripture

wow compelling

Attached: 1554369574784.png (399x614, 429K)

Attached: Black gay dads.jpg (700x510, 70K)

Incest

>Is there even enough data on the subject yet to know?
No, and there never will be enough data, because all the real data will be suppressed.

>raised
You mean abused?
They turn into faggots just like their parents, once they are possessed through the act of sodomy.

Drugs made in a laboratory aren't natural.

>Using pre-existing chemicals to isolate another pre-existing chemical

have you always been a science denier?

Everything is correct, except the last part. Dogs are noble loyal beings, better than many humans in many regards.
Call homosexuals what they are, genetic waste.

researchgate.net/publication/303668588_Invisible_Victims_Delayed_Onset_Depression_among_Adults_with_Same-Sex_Parents

The thing is you're gonna have reaserch like this one that raise concern about the mental health of children raised in same sexe housold. But for every serious reaserch like this one, you're gonna have 2 who use low n or use bad sampling/question. It gets hard to say with all the noise of bad studies. Mostly I would say it seem that same sex parents tend to have negarive influence on the child.

It is also hard to have good studies because of the political bius and people tend to not like doing those kind of reaserch because they're scared of negative blacklash.

Attached: 1545147828169.png (963x910, 70K)

Shut the fuck up. You don't get what's going on here.

Not bad for a leaf.

Attached: god hates fags.png (666x666, 40K)

google.com/amp/s/www.pennlive.com/opinion/2019/04/new-united-methodist-church-journey-creates-multi-cultural-multi-ethnic-ministry-in-harrisburg-pennlive-letters.html?outputType=amp

Lol, someone's getting upset.

But seriously, when did you start to deny science? Or do you only deny it when it's convenient for your pro fag agenda?

The question isn't whether a kid raised by gay parents has similar life outcomes compared to a kid raised by straight parents(which they probably don't). The question is do kids raised by gay parents have better outcomes than kids raised by the state. The bar is pretty low and I would suspect they pass it but I'm not sure what studies have been done on this.

Attached: 1553144879279.jpg (500x699, 121K)

Why did you use a racemix pic for the thread?

They are groomed and passed around in their fucking pedoph-... I mean, their oh-so-progressive-and-wonderful-people ring.

Attached: 1506726647495.jpg (960x468, 89K)

I think we know (((why)))

>Normal people don't have a problem with homosexuality anymore.

Yes they do

Anal prolapse.

Attached: Media Bias.jpg (960x468, 91K)

If they can't actually breed, does it really count as "racemixing?"

and anal rape.
But eventually they become fags and enjoy it like OP and FP.

they end up getting molested and turn gay

>But eventually they become fags and enjoy it like OP and FP.

careful, OP might actually think you're on his side with that logic.

>how bad can child rape be if they eventually learn to enjoy it?

Seriously though, people like actually think that way.

Enough said

Attached: 1556234450018.jpg (829x756, 91K)

You can tell the white guy is the bottom bitch, look at his sitting position and posture

Attached: French_maternity_booklet.jpg (1200x900, 126K)

looks like that kid will grow up with three black eyes

What would any straight man want with a child he had no part in creating? It's just a mouth to feed and the little shit will be an unnecessary nightmare. Now ask yourself what a homosexual would want with with a little boy.

Attached: 2.png (1200x628, 651K)

Because straight couples never rape their children, right?

they get molested and the cycle continues

child rape is the basis for homosexuality

To a fag, a child's mouth isn't for feeding.