The current paradigm is a tool to sort out the people

The current paradigm is a tool to sort out the people
The state of the world is a specific set of variables made to elicit a reaction from individuals. Who then are classified by the results.
They are watching everyone. Watching their reactions and opinions on all these subjects and situations presented by the mainstream media, celebrities, and politicians.
A giant social experiment. Made to choose the best subjects for an unknown function.
These exceptional individuals are the ones that pass this test.
People that can see thru the most sophisticated mind control techniques
Resistant to psyops
Everyone who fails the test is expendable. Designated for purging.
Is this the new world order in the making?
The defective individuals must be removed if humanity is to evolve into a superior form
Only the best genes humanity has to offer can accomplish this
And the current world paradigm is a filter to find them.

Attached: the_georgia_guidestones___english_by_michelemibell-d593cxq.jpg (750x1125, 228K)

We are already off world. We have 600,000 people on Mars.

Attached: facebook_Suit----------.jpg (1191x463, 129K)

>The defective individuals must be removed if humanity is to evolve into a superior form
How come the most intelligent populations are being targeted for replacement by the lowest intelligence populations?

Skin color isnt a factor.

I dig. It is entertaining to watch though. I must be in the "definitely not this guy" crowd.

Attached: images.jpg (243x208, 10K)

>don't say anything about skin color
>skin color comes up by the jew with meme flag
way to out yourself

Every current event is a hoax by Masonic actors and everything Jesus Christ said is true.

What do I win?

So are you officially running in 2020, like you've filled out the paper work and all?....

...I really want a machine gun.

Attached: 1556157870386.png (382x417, 325K)

that's racist

Attached: 1556157568155.jpg (627x429, 66K)

are... are we gonna be allowed to talk about this? because i have too scared to... cia, is it ok?

Attached: crack.jpg (450x450, 29K)

>skin color isnt a factor
Say the low iq shitskin

A prize fit for a king!

so I figured this out awhile back. But I do not think they are going to just murder people. They do not want to violate divine law and fuck their own karma. So there must be something big coming, and they will just let it happen. But I see the patterns of the world, and its gonna put a reversal on them. They are gonna end up being the ones who die. The ones in their trillion dollar bunkers, etc. People on the surface will live somehow. Thats just how life works.

They aren't violating divine law if they are saving the best humanity has to offer.

think of divine law like the point system in a video game. if you are playing gta 5 and start shooting citizens, but only the ones who you dont think are worth saving, the game will count them all as the same thing. murder.

You jews are genociding the best of humanity

Also, what's with the fear of death thing? I get it...I'm don't really want to die either...I like "me", but I know I have no control over it unless I choose to do the ultimate...which I would never do.

Anons...go outside tomorrow. Get some fresh air. Enjoy life away from the sperg box for just 1 hour.

What if they are trying to cull all the npc's, kek. people who dont have inner monologues and cant be influenced by god, so they are just animals. I kind of agree with it. But I cant condone it. I dont even kill bugs, so... i cant tell you its okay to go kill the feral niggers.

This doesn't seem like a very good plan. Currently we are seeing the creation of an idiocracy where the hardcore religious and underclasses are breeding like rodents while the middle class women are turning into thots chasing dark triad men.

The psychopathic and the stupid will inherit the next generation through greater numbers. And some of them I'm sure will be good people.

Attached: IMG_0393.gif (500x283, 495K)

It is almost like they want a white male Anti christ to rise up. Because thats how you get one.

How is this genocidal monument allowed to stand?

>What if they are trying to cull all the npc's
They are genociding the highest IQ population and replacing them with the lowest IQ population.

How are criminals, degenerates, junkies, and imbeciles allowed to stand?
Don't worry, you'll all be purged soon.

we are talking about the georgia guidestones in this thread. that means they got to get the population to 500 million. that isnt gonna happen slowly through immigration or anything. there is gonna have to be a near extinction level event of some kind. that is when they can cull the npc's

Attached: npcdeath.png (1431x762, 631K)

You dont get it. Race, or skin color is not a criteria. Every ethnicity has both brilliant people, and absolute trash.
Only the Exceptional individuals of each will be preserved.
The selection method is much more complicated than just IQ, and academic prowess. But elaborating on it wouldn't be Jow Forums related.

>we are talking about the georgia guidestones
They're put in by Luciferians (jews). The same ones targeting Europeans with demographic replacement.

>You dont get it. Race, or skin color is not a criteria
Why are only Europeans targeted by demographic replacement?

a population crash means the survivors can live like kings

It's all part of the sorting process. Every euro in favor of their own replacement gets purged. It's a method to see who among them deserves to survive. People who do not succumb to the psyop. People strong enough to honorably stand up for their land, people, and heritage without falling prey to impulsiveness.

>Every euro in favor of their own replacement gets purged.
The talmud says even the best of goyim should be slain. They want to kill every single one of us, regardless of their qualities.

>A giant social experiment. Made to choose the best subjects for an unknown function.
>These exceptional individuals are the ones that pass this test.
>People that can see thru the most sophisticated mind control techniques
>Resistant to psyops
>Everyone who fails the test is expendable. Designated for purging.
WTF I love the NWO now.

I'm going to be living in your big fantasy houses, driving your cara, and banging your wives when you're gone anons; and that's what you get for being basic bitches.

Attached: dimensions gnostic shills.jpg (1448x1650, 878K)

PLEASE LET PHYSICAL FITNESS BE A REQUIREMENT SOMEWHERE IN THERE. Jesus Christ have you seen humans lately?! And please no greed, materialism, narcissism, sloth etc (so pretty much Not a memed Bay Area boomer)

Please allow: , humor, self confidence, strong sexual prowess, love of nature, general good manners, cleanliness/good hygiene and.... a firm handshake.

Sounds like something I saw in a movie.

i agree with this. the liberal news, etc, has just been too crazy to be real. it has to be a psyop to see who goes against the crowd. so basically right wingers and /pol should be saved in that regards lol. it should also be required that you have a love for history, the arts, and philosophy.

Bugs at least are more intelligent and useful and hard working than niggers. They work together better and there is less shit and chaos when they work together. Even among fucking dung beetles for fucks sake.

This

You gotta laugh. The chaos God has a sense of humor.
>ID: NPc

You are both in the right track. This is a process to find physically, mentally, and spiritually healthy individuals. Its about who you are as a human, as an individual and as citizen. About your beliefs, values and convictions. What are you made of. What do you represent.

But blacks have exceptionals at about 1/1000th of the number of whites same for hispanics outliers dont count color and race do

Well, hopefully I'm still young enough to at least try out for the cool kid table. This anticipation is killing me.

im failing so far , but im getting better. im a late bloomer

Attached: 1536305152608.jpg (1024x768, 121K)

And where did you come across said information? I do like conspiracy theories as entertainment, but this...This one I could actually invest some belief in.

Take your fucking meds

more people need to throw buckets of paint on those stones.

>We are going to be judged on the content of our character one of these days guys, just you wait!
You fucking jackass, that's your consolation prize for being a peasant, you get to say to yourself "At least I think of myself as a good person according to an ancient goatherd's standards of morality" as you die. A pharmaceutical executive condemns a thousand people to die with a stroke of a pen and then goes to shoot some golf without a single thought to "divine law." You want a divine law? Everything is permitted, nothing is true.

You are on a false path.

Attached: image.jpg (1920x1064, 959K)

You fail your own tests

They are just keeping an eye on bad goys, like I said in the previous thread:

targetedevidence.com

Because the high intelligence people won't breed. They're either liberal "child free", faggots, or blackpilled "I don't want to bring a kid into this shitty world". Therefore, the stupid and NPCs breed like fucking rabbits.

Everyone here who isn't a redditor, schizo, shill, or boomer knows how to spot a false flag. Furthermore, you should really show your flag, before we suspect you from being on (((their))) side. Though I bet JIDF has you on overtime rn lol

Attached: sage.jpg (225x225, 15K)

For anyone lurking, to prove the validity of this process. Just look at the replies to this thread. Look at the attitudes and general "vibe" of those posts by individuals obsessed with the elements of the filter. It is evident im saying the truth.

Attached: 1517005909440(2).jpg (490x750, 58K)

retard