How do I POLITELY tell this annoying girl that I’m not at all interested in her and I never will be?

How do I POLITELY tell this annoying girl that I’m not at all interested in her and I never will be?

I’d just cut all ties and contact or be rude about it, but she’s friends with my friends so I have to see her around and they expect me to handle this with grace.

Attached: 196935A7-70F1-4419-9B65-EC7BAA70CD90.png (1376x978, 1.74M)

This image is spectacularly retarded.

It got your attention, so it served its goal for me.

Yeah except after acknowledging the spectacular stupidity of said image I've already decided that you are probably a tasteless hack and deserve to be miserable.

I hope that chick murders you and your whole family.

My god you bruise like a strawberry.

Don’t get your feelings hurt on anything on your way to bed.

How is she annoying?

>bruise like a strawberry

Dang bro, you must be a poet. As if your taste in images and humor isn't epic enough, you've gotta go and drop some of that infamous sharp wit on me. Oh Lord, deliver me from this brilliant man and his brilliant brilliance!!

Tell her to fuck off

Her entire flirting method consists of being an inconvenience.

This one time we were separated from the main group and walking to the car when my heels started bleeding - bad shoes - and despite of me saying it’s fine, they’re waiting for us at the car, let’s just fucking go, she insisted that I CANNOT walk with bleeding heels and insisted THEY should drive to US, acting like it’s a medical emergency and physically sitting on the fucking ground, refusing to move before they came to get us.

>I'm sorry, but I'm not interested in you in that way.

That isnt so bad. If you really cared you could have just left her and kept going. Second it is a bad idea to rub a wound more raw.

What’s always worked for me is when they try to hug you, just firmly say “don’t touch me.”

It's fine. Quit being a faggot and give advice or shut the fuck up.

thats it?
holy shit youre sensitive

You’ve never met those girls who try to get your attention by fussing over you?

Trying to peer into your business, asking why you’re not eating or why you don’t have a warmer coat or act like you’re putting a gun to your mouth when you’re trying to light a cigarette.

It’s annoying as shit.

It is advice; it's helping the OP develop less embarrassing taste.

How is that flirting?

I guess it’s a cultural thing then, but that’s how some girls try to advertise they’re wife material.

I see what you mean.

In other words she's dramatic af.

Just tell her you don't think you are a good match and don't see a relationship with her working then say something like it would be better for both of you if she moved one and tried to find someone who would be right for her.

Sounds like you're just a massive faggot.

not that user but my god to reply like that is to confirm that you do indeed bruise like a strawberry and feel challenged enough to respond with a tone of indifference and irony when in reality you seem to be.. scathing on the inside.. please take a deep breathe and understand that you do not have to make a mockery of everything, you can simply provide a more productive discourse instead of taking everything so personal and being spiteful and cynical of every interaction you have.. god damn brainlet nigger kike reddit faggot

That’s just a woman acting protective and caring, a feminine trait. It’s not flirting.

>when my heels started bleeding - bad shoes - and despite of me saying it’s fine
You sound like a schizophrenic