A tranny got hired at McDonald’s in Mississippi. The owners are getting sued now for being too based

A tranny got hired at McDonald’s in Mississippi. The owners are getting sued now for being too based
>According to the suit, examples of the discrimination include:
>Refusing to address her by her preferred pronoun, calling her "he" or "him" rather than "she or "her";
>Addressing her as "it" and using a slur;
>Stating that "transgenders" were an abomination;
>Mockingly calling her "Juwanna Man," in reference to a male film character who impersonates a female;
>Assigning menial tasks to her that were only done by entry-level employees.
We need more people like this in America
clarionledger.com/story/news/2019/04/02/transgender-woman-sues-mcdonalds-discrimination-mississippi-lgbtq/3336018002/

Attached: 2D83E49C-13DC-4F70-ACF3-CE958E380C2D.jpg (1242x1944, 697K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Sy4cN2yKqVs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Assigning menial tasks
What task is too menial to assign to a McDonald's employee?

>her

Attached: 1551505221639m.jpg (1024x539, 118K)

I told a kid I'm not calling you a he, you're clearly a girl

Trans mcdonalds employee...i think this fella has bigger issues than his thin cock and wishing it were a hole..

Based and juwanana man pilled

This just makes them go even crazier. They'll start taking male hormones and chopping off their tits. Dated a psycho like that for a while

>the process of becoming HIMself
she should sue the reporters too for misgendering her

>demands entire workplace changes to suit her
>why can't I keep a job

>Juwanna Man

Attached: 1526070319765.gif (200x150, 2.59M)

Why wouldn't you hire a tranny it makes everyday at work fun having something to laugh at

She’s got nice sideburns

this has me puzzled as well, when i worked at burger king every employee had to do every task except for the managers.

That's what these retards get for hiring one of these things.

Cleaning the lobby, inflating balloons, restocking things like straws and napkins, restocking frozen fries, manning the drink machine, emptying garbage cans, etc.

>" A sword is upon their horses, and upon their chariots, and upon all the mingled people that are in the midst of her; and they shall become as women: a sword is upon her treasures; and they shall be robbed." Jeremiah 50:37

>woman
Honk honk

Yes. I would deliberatley run this selfish creature in circles, all within legal guidlines of course. Make him work odd shifts perhaps cutting into sleep cycles for a prolonged time.

>Serving transfats to transfats

I found this confusing as well. My possible answer is that the tranny is so entitled that it thought that every task was demeaning even when other workers were doing it. If it's complaining about a little workplace banter in a lawsuit I think the tranny has a massive massive MASSIVE entitlement/victim complex.

To the tranny every job was menial.

>McDonald’s
>complaining about menial tasks
Never hire a tranny and their gigantic sense of entitlement.

based

inb4 $500k settlement

>her

Attached: her.webm (1280x532, 1.14M)

This is a good basis to attack its case in court. Make it more about this and not misgendering...Orwellian... cite a time he wanted to be him and not her and its just forgetting...minor slip ups..really just all about not wanting to face reality and clean the bathrooms...

You can't say your a girl and have sideburns. You gotta put in a tiny bit of effort

Unironically based. I'm going to do this as well. If these corporations won't hire me because they think I'm a white male with a beard and not beautiful woman than they are the bigots.

Standing at a register and cleaning up. Xer wanted to be a manager because xhe thinks managers get paid more to sit on their asses, when in reality most of them make salary pay and are required to work a certain amount of hours every week

I should sue you for misgendering him. You are causing me undue stress.

those are feminine sideburns you bigot

Or just write a check for 20k, tranny gets cock and balls cut off, his plan all along. With any luck theres a 40% chance he kills himself anyway

Now that you mention it this is probably a scheme for genital mutilation surgery

OR...just hire some teenage nigger to off the 1/2 fag excuse for a lifeform.

>Several years ago, Ryan Anderson of Meridian, began the process of becoming himself.
>himself.
>Refusing to address her by her preferred pronoun, calling her "he" or "him" rather than "she or "her";
>she
Clarion Ledger getting sued next I guess

Good luck getting McD nogs and spics to play along with your mental illness. There isn't a target group that gives less of a fuck about anything

This makes me proud to be a Mississippian.

Im Sure hiring a Faggot With mental problems on a fast food franchise That constanly serve to a Group of people That Doesnt give a Shit about "correct genders" will Not Bring any problems whatsoever

That's actually accurate in this situation. Female to male

>Woman sues
>Began the process of becoming himself
Sue this bitch too. Fuck it, I need ez money, I should take some whoremoans and let my beard grow

Everyone who works in food service is a total scumbag. You'd have to be to put up with a good chunk of the customers, who are even bigger scumbags than you can imagine. Why this idiot thought that the kitchen of a fast food restaurant would be a sensitive safe space full of compassion is beyond me.

t. worked in food service for most of my life

Being an actual tranny and not an unpassing hon, I wish people like him would kys.

>Assigning menial tasks to her...
Every task at McDonalds is menial. WTF are they talking about?

At the Burger King I worked at, at the end of the day someone who be required to go through all of the trash bags and count how many patties had been thrown away. This number was added to the sales figures of the day and used to determine if meat was being stolen. This task was always given to the shitty workers. If you were well liked, you were also exempt from cleaning the frier.

Lmfao

I am offended.

Someone said no to my request and I am a hetro person.

This is so I just and unfair that I will go around in the media and call this case a proof of intolerance against heterosexuals.

Imagine watching your chick cut her tits off, haha...I mean, you tell her you would support her and its empowering haha, but you're just curious on what it will look like. You just want to have a cool story to tell the bros haha

Obviously not Gen X. youtube.com/watch?v=Sy4cN2yKqVs

Did fast food from teens to twenty, made shift manager before I escaped. Everyone does menial tasks. I was still cleaning bathrooms when it needed done and I was the only one free and I was the "manager".
Also one of my first redpills - black new hire standing around doing nothing during lunch rush, while everyone else was hustling. I asked him to clean up a spill, and heard later from another manager "hey man, you gotta go easy on him, he's complaining that's racist to make him do that." Nigger if you don't want to clean up spills then FOOD SERVICE IS NOT FOR YOU! KEEPING THE PLACE CLEAN IS A BASIC JOB REQUIREMENT NOT RACISM!
Fuck. It sounds like this tranny freak had the same entitled attitude, and it's coworkers had the same wtf nigger reaction to that attitude.

Attached: 1548723844410.jpg (750x1334, 207K)