Why some guys are naturally alphas?

Is it because their relationship with their mother?
Why some men are meek with beautiful women, while others don't give a fuck and just fuck them.

Pic related

Attached: 039CC5F2-7A47-4AC0-B824-D591C9FDB1A7.jpg (1027x684, 66K)

Probably hight testosterone, being minimally attractive and forcing themselves to act masculine and not show emotions all the time. I feel like if they aren't spoiled by their parents or abused (have a somewhat normal upbringing) their relationship with their mother doesn't really have to much to do.

Women are not that complicated, most women are autistic level when it comes to conversations!

Just be nice & talk to them, you are your own worst enemy, overcome self hatred & just start talking to them. Worst thing they can do is say no.

How do you just start talking to them?? I can’t fathom approaching a girl and asking how the weather is...

Even when I do start a conversation with a girl (or anyone for that matter) I find it hard to make them into a friend unless we are in a situation where we are forced to be together (i.e. university group project).

I’m basically how can I go from casual chit chat to the next step?

Some men get up after failure, learn, keep trying, find out what works, become confident in themselves, and move forward with their lives.

Others sit on the internet, read horror stories, believe them, sell themselves short, never try, have no confidence, allow one single rejection, even to make them recoil and confirm the internet horror stories, and just all around won't stop whining because they don't realise if you whine so much the rest of your personality probably isn't good.

some men are naturally more dominant due to plain old genetics. A good example is some guy with poor facial structure is far more likely to be made fun of or suffer from low self esteem than the guy with the chiselled jawline. It's no excuse for giving up though, we all have to try and make ourselves the best that we can be (within our limitations).

Oh stop. You're acting like all women have perfect pristine genetics and won't lower their bars some.

The incel excuse
The chad mantra

>Chad mantra
Yes. Make extreme assumptions about my life. 32 years alive and you know all of it, and you can see my face through the internet and know my social skills.
I think you should get off the internet and start a fortune telling business. Your unbelievable psychic powers could make you millions.

cringe

I'm not talking about women or how they act or look, just men.

Honestly I've never just awkwardly gone up to a women & asked her out, normally just happens over a period of time with a women. For example I walk home from work & go to my local shop before going home & see the same checkout women everyday & they've all fallen for me, I didnt want to ask them out but I've dated one & the other added me on tindar.

Here is my advice, dont dress like a man-child, no T-shirts with tv shows/movies on them, dress like a man, women love men not children. Clean slave or at least no neck beard, just doing those basic things can get you a 6/10 nurse or teacher/ middle class person.

Currently I just started dating a 7/10 teacher, I just lost my job due to the business I work for went bankrupt, ill, & a openly white nationalist & I got a girl within 3 days of looking for one.

You are your own worst enemy, remember that!
(Also maybe get into shape.)

Low inhibition. It's the only commonality I've seen. Not every confident guy is a buff model.

good point. It's the ability to try and try and try again without falling into crippling insecurity that allows success. You have to be able to fail and keep going, which can be hard to impossible if you're a nervous sort of guy.

Genetics. The apple doesn't fall far at away from the tree. For that reason reproduce responsably.

>theyve all fallen for me
Sounds like you're really attractive. Your advice won't work for average looking dudes.

No I'm very average looking, just the more time you spend with women the more they like you. I'm more charming & nice than good looking.

Think of it like this, the first time you meet a cat it mite not care & ignore you, but you more times you see it & smooth it, it'll start to like you & start to come to y

lol

Having positive interactions with women shapes your character

>Assblasted. the post

Attached: 1562796235783.jpg (169x207, 16K)

Pic definitely unrelated for you if you have to ask such an idiotic question, incel

post your 7/10 teacher. come on, make me laugh