Stop falling for the memes

Killing a bunch of unarmed worshippers does not help whatever “cause” you have.

Go outside, meet with some friends.

Acceleration will never work

Attached: 4BC12F1F-0F1C-4DC2-BE05-31D67F9C3140.jpg (300x168, 8K)

>Killing a bunch of unarmed worshippers does not help
40 less shitskins helps 4 sure

Every new thread you make says 2 things...How mentally ill you really are and how badly you're losing.

Attached: Double-Down-Jew-Memeball.jpg (923x1007, 234K)

>"shitskin"
>believing that his skin makes him superior when he is an autistic inside
oof

Truth

go be a cuck on r*ddit faglord

/thread

>he thinks he is only different from white for his skin color
no te voy a devolver el oro indio de mierda

Attached: Mexikko valottus apu.png (823x586, 35K)

>Killing a bunch of unarmed worshippers does not help whatever “cause” you have.

It helps the cause of Atheism. It shows that religion is a contagious mental disorder. It is inflicted upon children because adults know better.

>you shouldn't prevent invaders from breeding, they need to have a gun first to be a threat.

Attached: 1552676469640.jpg (820x1024, 96K)

>acting in the same way that the media portray the average angry and virgin "lil incel white boy"
and then they wonder why they are losing

Attached: briedubs.jpg (792x936, 113K)

51 not counting them not able to reproduce

there are no special reunion in congress about the growing threat of comunism

Anyone got a link to the manifesto?

This but unironically. Murder is beneath modern civilization. No one has the right to take the life of another.

Attached: TA_3233.jpg (350x257, 17K)

>he gets his ethics from anime
anyway his brother was in the right not fucking Vash

>personal ethics happen to co-align with a message from an anime
>on an anime website
>no way it's pure coincidence
besides, the manga was better. i actually could sympathize with knives to a point, but regardless, both vash and knives were superhuman living powerplants. kinda on a different level than flesh and blood human beings, but i get what you mean.

>stop falling for psyop hoaxes

Am i the only one that sees a spike in cucks making threads against someone shooting a jew? Its like they are getting paid to post these shill threads... nah thats just my imagination, i will be a good goy now and go to sleep.

Here, I'll give you a clue...

They weren’t armed at the time but the Christchurch mosques were havens for violent wahabism

MEMERS RISE UP KILL DA JOOS

I'm sure the FBI has the IPs of everyone that are posting to kill Jews here. And they can get your VPNs as well, you sick sociopathic pieces of shit.

Not when all you manage to achieve is one dead old jewish guy that's for sure.

Your taste in anime is shit, stop being such a pleb.

We have men chopping their dicks off and winning awards for being strong and beautiful women.

I think it's pretty clear that accelerationism does work.

Attached: 22.jpg (975x1012, 300K)

Your taste in Anime is shit, stop being such a pleb.

Go back 2 Re***t.

>Killing a bunch of unarmed worshippers does not help whatever “cause” you have.
It does.
50 less Mussies

who you telling this to ?

Attached: behead_those_who_insult_islam.jpg (400x300, 60K)

Then kill em

Since Tarrant went off in Cristchurch: NZ has banned certain guns, Muzzies retaliated killed a bunch of Christians in Sri Lanka on Easter, and some dude just tried to copycat him and kill a bunch of jews during passover.

Acceleration seems to be working to some extent. I'm not recommending any such action of course.

worked pretty well in Ireland a 100 years ago. Just saying.

nobody fell for it that's why they have to fake it

Attached: 1556424585566.png (2528x1280, 740K)

I agree. I was sitting in my gramas living room when I heard it today. I after I processed it I was just pissed, they are giving the libs justification for their vitriolic attitudes. Its just hurting the other side.

And he only killed one guy, not even a successful shooting. fucking tard

That idiot just achieved the opposite of what he intended and garnered sympathy for muslims.
Take a page from Rasmus Paludan in Denmark. He rants against Islam in ghetto areas and the inbreds is of course so stupid that they fall right into his trap. It all escalated two weeks ago when immigrant gangs rioted. The mainstream media couldn't ignore that and now he has collected enough votes to be in the next election.
That's "acceleration" done right

Fuck you
Remove kebab

>faggots get brainwashed by unverified memery on the internet
>kill regular folks going to their religious cult services because of race or some shit

As ever, Nazis prove they are cowards and retards. Targeting the powerless, not the powerful. They're like the liberals they hate so much. Weak and pathetic they target only the weak because they hate themselves.

Attached: 1555021436078.jpg (1024x1012, 89K)

It worked for the jews.

Attached: 1485820336176.jpg (604x604, 37K)