This asshole is a stupid motherfucker

He decided to ruin his life and shoot up a jew church and only managed to kill one person, instead of finishing nursing school and developing a career and influence, impregnating one of those blondes and having a dozen white children, and redpilling hundreds through tireless activism.

Which course of action would have been more valuable to the white race?

Play to your strengths, people. Let the 45 year old McDonald's wagies and NEETs go all active shooter if they want. If you have prospects, work your way into positions of power and create strong white families.

What a stupid fucking asshole.

Attached: 1556420507020.jpg (962x644, 110K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/VXXFQMTW
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What manner of incel/amerigoblin/muttrace filth is this guy? He's certainly not white. I hope the feds finally shut down the chans. I hate all of you and I want to see this "community" burn.

He's a Jew.

No one cares that some kikes got shot.
Sage

>white
Kid looks hispanic gtfo. Brown eyes too. If hes white then 90% of pol is white

Bitches rockin' the Squirtle Squad Tees

Attached: 1539893914899.png (300x250, 23K)

I blame Mueller and the collision with Russia.

Attached: jewed (10).png (900x720, 984K)

Shills are out in full force tonight, eh?

Why do they fucking ALWAYS blur out faces of public woman I just wanna to cum to innocent people

Thanks to the Talpiot program, we can use subliminal signals embedded in Minecraft, Roblox and Fortnite to activate assassins all around the world. First person shooter games are kill simulators for kids. The stupid goyim will never figure this one out.

Attached: FF14EEA2-2195-41FE-8E8D-210452D976A4.jpg (1029x994, 165K)

This is actually a good post.

KIKE
I
K
E

I just came pretty hard from the blurry face. It's doable.

>Only killed one person
>Meanwhile any other mass shooting has at least a 10+ body count with other religions lately

ok

Attached: 1551670382879.png (294x222, 116K)

All empires fall into due intrigues within him. The society is therefore ill multiculturalism imposed in their country. This is only the natural course of humans but the modern world is stubborn thinks that we are all equal

>Forgot to start livestream
Yeah he's pretty retarded

If you can't get a high kill score and change history than it's not worth it. Now ya fucked up

who gives a shit

Jews should flee to their country for their own safety and that of their families and race. Staying among the goyim is dangerous and every single jew knows this. That's why they have Israel

nah

it was fake so he couldnt show it

Honestly this. Who gives a shit. I kinda wish a muslim did it, they seem to be better at getting them.

He understood the options, probably too much of an incel to impregnate, took the easy way out

Attached: 1556404376921.png (1526x9103, 1.44M)

Yep. These false flags are getting too predictable. Time to dig some dirt on Chabad.

>had family and friends
lol what a fag
actual weak willed fag or mossad agent

can't tell

>jew church

The only thing he has to be ashamed of is just getting one measly kike

i absolutely agree

>life ruined?
killed a jew allegedly
still alive
instantly famous
will declare mental illness
wil be a free man in 5 years most likely with good behavior

>Kid looks Hispanic
Get some classes holy fucking shit

Attached: 1F181F01-3B38-40A4-8E82-9F705AA214A7.jpg (480x360, 15K)

He's gonna get a big Jew honker up his ass by the Jew madia in the prison. He took the stupid way out. Now he fucked up. You can't kill Jews on sacred land

>nursing school
It's not like he had much to look forward too anyways.

Please destroy this place so I can be free.

Attached: honkposting.jpg (1300x1087, 274K)

This is what happens when the DNC intentionally rigs the primaries into a brokered convention just to prevent Bernie from winning enough delegates.

>only managed to kill one person

Sounds like it was a false flag.

>Get some classes

Srsly go big or go home.

>impregnating one of those blondes and having a dozen white children

yes goyim, reproduce!

we need more competent wage slaves to offset the new diversity!

Attached: 1552866015071.gif (656x368, 1.94M)

>implying that those blondes are not
blacks only.

Idiots like this guy and the one who killed a bunch of Jews in PA make the far right look so pathetic and stupid. Religious Jews in America, which make up only 20% of US Jews, are mostly conservative. 80% of American Jews are atheists and they wouldn't be found in a synagogue.

This synagogue recently raised 200k for vets after a local vet killed himself. The synagogue in PA defended the 2a after the shooting and welcomed Trump after some other atheist Jew bitch from the city tried to get the administration to not visit. The Jew that stopped this shooting is a border patrol agent that was carrying.

If you morons are going to go on a rampage at least do 10 minutes of research and find an appropriate target. Like some sort of pedo in Hollywood or some billionaire banker or something.

Fuck off Mossad he was based

Yes Goym, don't reproduce so we have more reason to flood your country due to low repopulation

>dont fight back, goy

Thanks for the info, rabbi

white women have plummeted their own value

You fags are responsible for this shit . I know you guys will deny it but I have been here a while and some of the shit you guys say over and over will drive someone that young over the edge . You guys have blood on your hands and the only way to get them clean is to contact your local fbi office and turn yourself in now you pathetic incels

funny how all these "facebooks" are gone now that the 25 year old mossad agent who wasn't even in the back of that car has all these faked photos for his kike ledger

>If hes white then 90% of pol is white
You're new here aren't you.

Attached: pol3.jpg (953x772, 261K)

Poor dude he is so young and threw his life away over a meme

he did nothing low IQ faggots fake avatars of agents are not real people but imaginary /throw always you dumbasses are the reason our country is so jewed to begin with

trump personally sent him

He's Irish and Anglo descent accordong to the manifesto.

You called a white person stupid.

This is racist, hateful and intolerant of you.

Where are you with these comments when black people commit the same crime?

Why now? Why this shooter?

Hes got some sort of South American fucked up look to him

been here long than u Mohammed.

Your a dumb fuck is you think 30 year old neets are going to be able to pull anything off. The truth is that only people with prospects are the ones with the will to commit what their heart desires. Fuck all these worthless neets and incels, you guys don't even have a life to give, you don't have a body to commit. You won't make the world a better place your worse then worthless you are a black whole of resources. This is a clown world but you guys are the true clowns.

Attached: Pounder.gif (250x225, 682K)

after tarrant, how could someone not livestream it?

>inspired by tarrant

this reminds me of dorner, inspired by fucking django....

shit's pretty retarded

You do realize that half of all white people have brown eyes. I guess you dont know how biology works.

Pretty cringe, but honestly if he had killed 50 I wouldn't mind. But eesh, talking that big and then you kill a single person... Not a good look.

>reddit spacing
>stupid questions
>implying there's black synagogue shooters
I see you, Moshe Shekelstein

This.

I think the bullying of John Earnest needs to stop.

What do you think drove him over the edge? This same constant bullying, repeated day after day. He needs counseling, not a prison sentence. He needs an apology from the community, and support during his emotional struggles.

It's time to forgive. Turn the other cheek, and don't hold a grudge.

Let's start a petition to drop charges against John Earnest and get him some therapy. One life has already been lost, let's not lose another to this tragic event.

>Those high school tittays

Ahhh memories

Assuming he will not be liberated from prison.

Oy vey he killed 100 jews? What did he kill 1000 jews for?

he should have stuck to piano

Idk user but those 600,000 jews must be avenged. How anyone could kill 6,000,000 jews is beyond me.

>white
>brown eyes
Sorry there Juden

Attached: newfags.png (500x510, 261K)

Yeah user, I mean like he must be insane to have killed 60,000,000 jews. I mean I just can't stop thinking of the families of all 600,000,000 of those jews user

>He decided to ruin his life
WRONG.

>To my family and friends. I can already hear your voices. “How could you throw your life away? You had everything! You had a loving family. You had great friends. You had a church. You were doing well in nursing school. You could have gone so far in your field of study. You could have made so much money and started a happy family of your own.” I understand why you would ask this. But I pose a question to you now. What value does my life have compared to the entirety of the European race? Is it worth it for me to live a comfortable life at the cost of international Jewry sealing the doom of my race? No.
if only all Europeans were this BASED.

Irish people have brown eyes you fucking dildo.

Also,
>“Why are you doing this? Surely killing a fraction of Jews will not solve any problems. Are there not better ways to save the European race?” Yes and no. There are three roles that must be played in this revolution. Those who spread the truth, those who defend the race, and those who continue the race (having children). Where most people misunderstand is that all three of these must be performed by everyone to the best of his ability.

pastebin.com/VXXFQMTW

White on Jew violence: 6,000,001 kills

If he really wanted to hurt 'international Jewry" then he should have planned and organized an attack on Soros or some other high ranking figure. Assassination of leaders has a much greater effect than randoms praying.

A felon or a nurse, I think he made the right choice.

link to manifesto..

Potatoe nigger mutts but keep goin reddit its cute

collateral damage

Attached: 1554580368011.png (512x512, 1M)

Is there a WORD version of the manifesto?

It is not a solution and he only threw his life away to be used as ammunition to push a rhetoric.

Attached: 1513010153687.gif (506x443, 701K)

lol SHUT THE FUCK UP BOOMER

this is the cringiest shit i've ever read in my life. like an intentional parody of the worst Jow Forums edgeposting. he should have hired someone on Fiverr to edit it for him first.

Attached: smugface.jpg (2832x4256, 932K)

How do you only kill 1 fucking kike? A Brit could beat your score with an assault spoon.

If you're going to do this and either go to jail forever or die at least plan it out like crazy. You want minimal exits and then use explosives/fire to herd the Jews towards you. You could scope out the building and look at their fire emergency plan which shows exit routes then use that against them. You could pay someone on the deep web to call in a several fake bomb threats over a couple months and observe what the procedure is. Call in active shooters at places nearby as well to see what the cops do. This doubles to desensitising the visitors/police to false alarms so when you attack they'll think it's just another hoax.

You're going to jail forever use your fucking brain.

Attached: 1348625590825.jpg (125x126, 14K)

>Impregnate with his mutt seed

No, thanks, nigger.

yikes kys

Does it really? What would have more of an effect on a base? Killing a hundred random followers very publicly and its clear its for that reason or killing one replaceable leader? Unless someone hit Davos or a world forum you can't do any serious damage.

He could have been a fascist speaker and prominent advocate. Instead he pulled one of the most pathetic shootings. He must have been retarded.

Scared jew?

Nice projection, divide and conquer kike

Yeah..but meuller needs another 2-3 years to get it done.

>He's certainly not white
Literally nobody is white according to Jow Forums.

Just a stupid impulsive teen retard/faggot who threw his life away for literally nothing.

Supporting this dumbass doesn't make one a shill, but it does make one a retarded faggot.

I love it when jews die.

Attached: 1556404972852.jpg (565x1024, 78K)

what a fag
pic related

Attached: 1550509290449.jpg (640x905, 156K)

Nurses make pretty good money. And since male nurses are so uncommon he could have probably easily found a job since affirmative action can be used for that too.

I always hear gas gas gas in my head when I hear about some shootings since Brenton's epic Christchurch soundtrack.

They look related.

Stop promoting this Mossad false flag.

Attached: jewfakevictim.jpg (300x168, 11K)

Oy Vey let me put on my Nazi flag

Attached: 1520004347064.jpg (610x416, 74K)

Correct

True. He could have made a bigger difference by simply red pilling everyone he meets in person. If you can't get at least half of Brentons score then stick to non-violent methods.

Attached: 1347956438098.jpg (1407x787, 175K)

I wonder what the final straw that made him snap was