SERIOUS QUESTION

Th-.. The two anons who recorded their visit by the FBI were from 8 chan, right?

Attached: 1556216077222.png (401x664, 312K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BZrPj68MKFo
youtube.com/watch?v=W7QaL11QFsU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I thought one was just filming some police station or something lol. You guys are such baiting fags

>Th-.. The two anons who recorded their visit by the FBI were from 8 chan, right?
This was a psy op and OP is a mossad shill.

I believe they were from ebaums world Mr.CFBI sir

FBI is a joke run by literal toddlers and autistic man children

Attached: 03042099-890C-433B-AB5B-05565CE3C336.jpg (4032x3024, 3.02M)

>OP is a mossad shill.
Why?

link?

There are several hundred mormons and other near sociopaths who work there to make sure everything stays exactly the way it is and maintains its trajectory. All they need to have every piece of writing/transaction attached to your name are secret warrants easier to get than opioids in the rust belt.

something happened? fill me in here

youtube.com/watch?v=BZrPj68MKFo

youtube.com/watch?v=W7QaL11QFsU

And two days after these get posted this guy shoots up a synagogue.
Jow Forums party van is going to be more yhan a meme soon.

Attached: 4chanpartyvan.jpg (680x544, 53K)

>needing warrants
kek. we are way past that now. only need those if they want to use the info in (also secret) court

>From what we know, we can tell your smart and you may have been interested in joining fbi and working on computer forensics

I hope these faggots show up at my door and offer me a job. I'd take that shit in a heart beat.

Would you sell out your fellow anons?

only the niggers and child molesters.

In all seriousness though, i wonder how many anonymous tips the FBI receives are against their own operatives trying to goad people into to doing stupid shit.

FBI GIB ME A JOB

Attached: gib.png (778x512, 47K)

>their own operatives
Pretty sure they are also in possession of the world's largest CP database. Wonder how they determine who has access to it.

why should anyone trust these traitors? the absolute hubris they have to ask a Jow Forums user for "help" in their investigations. the very idea that they're in a position to speak to him is a violation of his 4th amendment rights.

Only a pedo or a sociopath could deal with that much CP. Who else could do that job without burning out real fast?

FBI paid me a visit for some shitposting awhile back, too.

Name a single occurrence in this universe that was not caused by a Mossad shill. Is God a Mossad shill?

Attached: 1556423904761.jpg (853x1024, 151K)

You didn't talk to them, did you? They'll find a way to incriminate you even if you think you didn't say anything incriminating and/or were totally honest with them.

>violation of his 4th amendment rights
It's not a civil rights violation to simply request an FBI agent sleep in your spare room, if that's what you're referring to. You either turn down the offer or strike a deal to split the housekeeping along with a rule system like no cooking fish indoors etc.

Source: Law school

nah i did talk to them. just went down to the local FBI field office and had a convo with one guy in a conference room for like 30 mins. he took notes and obviously recorded the conversation.. showed me shitposts i made on Jow Forums & reddit which made them concerned because they were of a violent nature(purely satire). i literally just started apologizing and told him i was just internet trolling and that i had absolutely no intention of acting out anything of the nature that my posts might've indicated(which im not, because my posts are purely satirical).

i had a lawyer on standby but decided to dance with the FBI because im reckless and don't care about my life. i asked him if i was gonna be on any lists in the future. he chuckled and said he was going to close the inquiry into me and keep my file on a server somewhere..

soo... yeah.

God speed anons lmao go for the high score

bump

Don't they are doing that to get him into deep shit. Enever EVER do that shit man the FBI will fuck you over its all political specially if they find out you are a white nationlist shit is legit creepy.

Flattery is designed to open your sesame, you simpleton. There was never a job.

yeah m8 what you did is larping no fucking way you should ever talk to them ever.

those ids were film school prop tier. FBI agents have metal badges and a dept ID card

Attached: Screenshot_20190426-122119_YouTube.jpg (2220x1080, 274K)