I hate Israel as much as the next guy, but the Jews that are here are pretty cool. I dated two...

I hate Israel as much as the next guy, but the Jews that are here are pretty cool. I dated two, nice tits and good people. So let's stop killing them and focus on the real issue, and revoke women's rights.

Attached: pepsi-transparent-vaporwave-6.gif (500x500, 748K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7dGJDJoeAok
youtube.com/watch?v=T6ToRD1ng5o
youtube.com/watch?v=8XnQN9Jjh2Q
act-il.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=tYleadaZ8vM
thejidf.org
thejidf.org/2008/10/about-jidf.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Internet_Defense_Force
fortune.com/2016/09/12/facebook-google-israel-social-media/
archive.is/HpArO
archive.is/sMsxH
archive.is/bdyTW
youtube.com/watch?v=Vqhi16iikxk
youtube.com/watch?v=ceCOhdgRBoc
youtube.com/watch?v=2zbcEcSYcS8
youtube.com/watch?v=D2cNvncfCtk
youtube.com/watch?v=G6m_1bstc3E
youtube.com/watch?v=XNWF9CeoZdE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>I hate Israel as much as the next guy, but the Jews that are here are pretty cool. I dated two, nice tits and good people. So let's stop killing them and focus on the real issue, and revoke women's rights.
Why do you think Israel keeps staging attacks against American Jews? To keep them in fear and so Israel can try and associate with them. They wanna say that anti israel = antisemitism.

>Anyone who denounces violent self-defense against the Jew is a coward. He may know the crimes of the Jew, but subconsciously he knows that ACTUALLY taking action would mean sacrificing the bread and circus. It might mean that he won’t live comfortably anymore. This is one of the reasons cowards so shrilly screech that Brenton Tarrant and Robert Bowers were Mossad false flag operations. They can’t fathom that there are brave White men alive who have the willpower and courage it takes to say, “Fuck my life—I’m willing to sacrifice everything for the benefit of my race.” He projects his own cowardice onto the White race. To the coward it is just a hobby. He is a LARPfag and a traitor. Ignore him. He has nothing useful to offer. That or it’s just a Jew shilling, “Don’t oppose us.” Or possibly a schizo boomer off his meds. It’s a shame that Robert Bowers especially got such a bad rap due to the inordinate amount of schizofags and flat-earth-tier-tards on [7+1chan] right now. Brenton Tarrant inspired me. I hope to inspire many more.

Yeah he wasn't very inspiring with only getting 1 and not even properly live streaming.

Reminder: an army of well funded, well organized jew shills patrol the internet in effort to shut down any counter-jew discussion and to promote the globalist anti-white jew agenda.

youtube.com/watch?v=T6ToRD1ng5o

youtube.com/watch?v=8XnQN9Jjh2Q

act-il.com/

youtube.com/watch?v=tYleadaZ8vM
>ACT.IL shill recruitment video

thejidf.org

thejidf.org/2008/10/about-jidf.html

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Internet_Defense_Force

fortune.com/2016/09/12/facebook-google-israel-social-media/
archive.is/HpArO
>Why Facebook and Google Are Complying With Israel to Delete Certain Content

archive.is/sMsxH
>Psyops by jews work to flood social media with jew agenda propaganda. They range from infiltrating Wikipedia, Reddit and Jow Forums to influencing YouTube. Some operate out of Jewish Community Centers in the U.S.

archive.is/bdyTW
>Israel launches secret squad to challenge negative image & boycott campaign

youtube.com/watch?v=Vqhi16iikxk
>"Israel's Internet Censorship War - If Americans Knew"

youtube.com/watch?v=ceCOhdgRBoc
>"The Lobby P1: Young Friends of Israel – Al Jazeera Investigations"

>"JIDF Editing on Wikipedia"

youtube.com/watch?v=2zbcEcSYcS8
>Israeli American Council shill recruitment video

youtube.com/watch?v=D2cNvncfCtk
>"Tony Martin IHR Conference Tactics of Organized Jewry in Suppressing Free Speech"

youtube.com/watch?v=G6m_1bstc3E
>How Israel lobbies and shills manipulate the USA

youtube.com/watch?v=XNWF9CeoZdE
>How acusations of anti-semitism are used as a JIDF tool to silence goyim who criticize anything related to jews.

Attached: JIDF_articles_z.jpg (3664x3516, 1.14M)

Christ that's a lotta schizo in one post. All I'm saying is one of my exes was pretty based and redpilled and I would hate it if she was at a service w/ her senpai and died.

Who started feminism and womens rights? Jews. I mean they want my support they need to fix the shit they started. I can't trust them otherwise if they make problems and project the blame.

I'm sorry where is the schizophrenia in that post? Looks like a lot of organized video links. Schizos can't organize. Please clarify.

nice try, shlomo
sage

go back to /lit/. jews are trying to genocide the european races.

Sorry. Not schizo, just paranoia. I don't doubt Israel is on an anti anti-semitism campaign but I'm not sure shooting the innocent ones stops Israel from doing what it pleases. In fact I feel like shooting innocent Jews gives Rabbi Trump more reason to ship billions to Israel

>the innocent ones
There are no innocent ones. They all want European genocide. It is part of Jewish law (Talmud).

/lit/ is a boring board. I prefer old /b/ so Jow Forums is the closest I can get

try

Catholic, actually. Though a lot of you fags seem to thing that's the same as being a Jew

>Catholic
catholics are jews, worship the same jew god, and follow the same jew mythology

Jews aside I'll give it a check. I haven't tried a majority of the boards. Just Jow Forums /b/ Jow Forums and /tg/ mostly

Tell me Jow Forums why do they have the tits

Attached: 1555351651410.png (588x538, 33K)

Good question lad, I don't complain though

That makes more sense than half the autistic rambling on here

Attached: Israeli-Manufactured-Terrorism.jpg (1236x2076, 365K)

Vaporwave and Jew girl tits. A man of culture

Attached: 87C87F6B-C9D2-41D0-A1A0-02C8D62BB196.jpg (725x1000, 89K)

That manifesto was worse than Tarrants

Diaspora jews are vastly worse than Israelis.

In what way?

Not saying there isn't a kernel of truth to this stereotype but the one Jewish girl I hooked up with had tiny breasts. Also her nipples were pierced

Well said.

Attached: 1554681239469.jpg (1024x683, 154K)

I'm sorry to hear that. In my short time on earth I've met one Jewish girl with small tits, and I've met dozens