The real problem with democracy is the dumb people, not the media or politicians

If people weren't so fucking dumb (Jow Forums included), then media wouldn't work as they are today. They would change their narrative. Politicians wouldn't use typical political language. They're all adjusting because they know people are so stupid they'll buy into it.

So what do I mean with stupid? Well, I mean that people don't think, they just act on emotions. I'll give you an easy example with the OP pic.

If I ask you how her ass looks, you'll probably say "sexy". But if I then ask you WHY it looks sexy, then you don't know what to say, right? Because you don't think. You don't analyze and you don't understand yourselves. You're stupid.

strawpoll.me/17899327

Attached: spheres.jpg (750x484, 107K)

Sloppy job, Lynn.

Attached: quote-a-forbidden-writing-is-thought-to-be-a-certain-spark-of-truth-that-flies-up-in-the-face-franci (850x400, 61K)

It looks sexy because I'd want to eat it you flaming homo. What other reason would a red blooded straight God loving man ever need? Faggot.

Dumb people only learn in one way. PAIN.

That's not a reason you idiot. See, this is what I mean. You think her ass looks sexy but you have no fucking idea why.

You're an absolute retarded faggot. Don't post here again you fuckwit.

Most monkeys here just look at the size of her ass, and since it’s a bit on the big side they’ll say ”uga buga sexy”

And this is what happens when you call out stupid people for their stupidity. They don't even understand how stupid they are, they just get angry.

“People” = women and poc

So what punishment do you want?

Poc?

Look at this dumb monkey getting angry

why do u always post the same question poll on this specific ass image ?? i saw this for years get a fucking life schizo freak

Just proving how stupid people are. As you can see, no one actually understands why her ass look sexy. They just let their emotions rule them.

You can show the swede flag OP.

you have been posting the same shit for YEARS what the fuck is wrong with u

It is way too boxy and unreal to find sexy

how many years

It's barely boxy, but OK.

actually you are stupid for thinking that ass is sexy....

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-01-08-19h25m41s664.png.3097941327929a73f790b65c90f75ac2.png (1080x1920, 1.04M)

OP is pathetic

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-01-08-16h59m11s445.png.013238a4744178239ef8b296128bb157.png (1080x1920, 1.86M)

creepy fucker

The real issue is that we have too many people. The more people the more house prices go up, the more house prices go up, the less valuable our dollar becomes. The less value our dollar becomes the more the disenchanted despise the rich and demand them to hand over there money. The more people there are the more varied the values of our citizenry become and the harder it becomes for us to get along.

If it weren't for all the people, we would have less mouths to feed, less people to employ, less people to go to college, less people who need help from our government, less people who want to buy a home.
Give me any other issue in the country and I can show you how it stems back to immigration and population growth.

And the more people a country has, the more degeneration spreads. Just look at China and India

>thong
>yoga pants
This bitch gotta have some serious yeast

Touche, OP. But you're treading into philosophical territory. Why are things sexy? Is there an objective sexy or is it all subjective? If you were to show a picture of a sexy foot would your text still be applicable?

Attached: 1554600302753.jpg (387x461, 11K)

Always wanted to play PN03 but it's too obscure. Wish they'd make an hd remake

The problem with democracy is that it now means whatever Jews want it to mean.

Attached: 1545078347067.jpg (602x600, 133K)

Attached: 874.jpg (360x403, 71K)

>ywn suck shit from the source
Why live, honestly?

It doesn't have to do with being subjective or not. People simply cannot explain why they think her butt looks sexy, because people don't think, they just act on emotions.

Likewise, people can't explain why her butt does NOT look sexy either

Why does she have a camera centered on her butthole?

>If I ask you how her ass looks, you'll probably say "sexy"

It's a computer ass, as fake as a Hollywood tranny man ass.

>if people weren't
leftist detected, they are and the greatest men have all accepted it while the dullest try to change it

It's still an ass. And you get angry because you know you're too stupid to actually think.

>doesnt have anything to do with subjectivity
>people just like things and they can't explain it

You like it for different reasons. But if you don't think, you don't know why you like it.

This ties in with today's political climate where people just scream and shout, but they have no fucking clue WHY they like different things.

why do you like making this thread?

>The real problem with democracy is the people

fify