Antarctica

What are they hiding out there?

Attached: 453666633.jpg (800x533, 68K)

Ur mom

jews

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 47K)

A fuckton of ice and snow, but don't tell anyone.

Climate change skeptics

The ice queen

Angry antient ice cave niggers. They don’t want another minority group begging for gibs to deal with so they don’t let anyone explore.

Look at the shading of that spherical object. Can you believe some people think it's flat? They're so fucking stupid that they even believe Antarctica is being guarded by NASA soldiers so flat-Earthers won't discover the edge of the universe. lmao

Stuff

Attached: 7E58486E-084B-4357-B144-0DEA4FF39F98.jpg (720x960, 140K)

That's no moon...

delet this thread

petrified forests

Attached: jewpowersource.jpg (1934x1088, 661K)

Underground ayys. Lots of em.

I’ve never understood why they're so secretive about it. Governments have even prevented various expeditions from taking place there, who really knows. I’ve heard several theories but I don’t even know what to believe.

Attached: FC6873A9-4E3B-46F6-A98E-23477B492675.jpg (1900x950, 309K)

Giant fridge for the elites in case anything ever happens

nothing faggot

Attached: FE1.jpg (4584x3202, 3.44M)

t here is nothing extraterrestrial there
it's just minerals and geo-strategic positioning

you fool!

go ahead, im listening and willing to admit im wrong
what do you got

Probably ayy’s tbqhwypham

First, the piri reis map and the belt of Thor.
What is the only landmass on earth accessible by space without traveling through the immense heat and radiation in the belt of Thor?

How did Piri Reis map the coast of Queen Maude's land in 1530 showing the coastline free of ice? Piri Reis was renowned as a cartologist and had many maps of the globe with a high degree of accuracy.

Why is Antarctica, an entire continent, off limits to the public if there's nothing there?

That's not even mentioning the pyramids built on Antarctica that show evidence of an ancient Satanic cult and the satanic elite having large swaths of Antarctica named after them- the Rockefeller plateau, Rothschild Island, Queen Maude land, etc.

You're batshit crazy if you don't believe ominous things are afoot in Antarctica whether supernatural or extraterrestrial, .

its possible, would be dumb to say its impossible
but I believe in the same way the ancient shamans believed when they talked about their ayahuasca rituals
I only believe in what I can see
and until the day I see a UFO or see the tech, it's only a fantasy to me
one that I wish for
but choose not to fully believe in until shown otherwise

the ice wall that seperates us from the rest of the world.

You should go there and take ayahuasca.

If They let you, that is.

okay I saved your reply because I know it something I am going to have to study some things about to fully understand what you are saying

I guess my first thing I'd say if we were sitting at a bar is if this information is known, why hasn't an independent expedition made its way to Antarctica to expose its secrets?

Surely a small group of rouge scientists/theorists would make the trip, no?

>why hasn't an independent expedition made its way to Antarctica to expose its secrets?

You need permission to launch an expedition of Antarctica, and Antarctica is, in addition to whatever else it may be, a massive military base. You can't get permission to explore wherever you want. You'd have better luck trying to roam freely with a camera in North Korea than in Antarctica.

fair enough, but don't you think more scientists would raise issue to this?
why is Antarctica allowed to be a giant military complex without anyone complaining about it?

Id assume its world shattering to the general public and just the right people are in on it and can create whatever narrative possible to divert suspicion

>fair enough, but don't you think more scientists would raise issue to this?
No. Scientists that raise uncomfortable issues are black listed. Look at James Watson- he maintained that IQ is determined by race and had 3 nobel prizes taken from him. Look what happens to medical doctors when they say that transexuality is a mental disorder.

The academic professions have been in a state of deep capture ever since John D Rockefeller developed the social sciences and enslaved western education with it.

An etrance to the rest of the world that the nazis occupied and live in happily ever after while defending it agains the nato and russias and chinas forces. Thats why so many battleships are cruising around there. All the daily politics is just banter hollywood acting shit to distract us from the truth.

okay but wouldn't you agree that statistically if the truth was as you say, SOMEONE would eventually 'flip' and leak the truth? I'm not disagreeing with you, I just find it hard to believe a secret that grand could be kept so tightly guarded

someone would eventually spill the beans, no? unless high tech we don't know about is being used to control those who are in the know

Is there such thing as 'underground' academia? Something consisting of those who have seen those others take punishment for telling the truth who have 'gone underground' to keep themselves and their reputations intact? Could something like this exist today?

Hole in earth, pyramids, etc cap this

Fun fact: 10,000 years ago Antarctica was covered in trees, plants, animals. Makes ya wonder what might lurk beneath all that snow and ice.

>why is Antarctica allowed to be a giant military complex without anyone complaining about it?

More importantly, why is that military establishment pumping hot water from nuclear reactors into the ocean (pic related) and the media reporting the melted ice to be a product of climate change?

They can't use saltwater in nuclear reactors because salt fucks everything up, so where are they getting all this water? Antarctica is allegedly covered by a mile of ice, so apparently that's where they are getting the water from, but what in in those giant caverns in the ice left afterwards? These are some of the reasons why exploration of Antarctica is prohibited.

Attached: global warming.jpg (2200x2948, 3.01M)

deadly mind controlling squid creatures

muh fucking money, and I want it NOW!

>I just find it hard to believe a secret that grand could be kept so tightly guarded
>
>someone would eventually spill the beans, no?

It wouldn't be the only massive conspiracy which we know exists but which the people involved refuse to speak about.

Attached: illuminati_celebrities-_hand_covering_eye_-_all_seeing_eye_gesture_lady_gaga1.jpg (908x815, 179K)

nice close ups

We're on Planet Satan.

Attached: yup.jpg (1570x954, 898K)

you make a convincing argument
what is the next step?

Attached: Flat Earth.jpg (851x599, 84K)

>SOMEONE would eventually 'flip' and leak the truth?
That's why the media and internet are filled with made up and forced conspiracy stories, to make all conspiracies seem bonkers so any real truths that may get leaked are buried under a pile of other theories.

seek God. This is one of the reasons why Jow Forums is a Christian board, we understand how truly evil the world is. It's not an evil we can cure with revolution or war or we would have by now. "Know the truth and the truth shall set you free".

It has ice and snow. Theres also some scientific outposts there such as a muon detection facility and deep ice drill to discover and map bacteria and archaea and much more. Its reallty just that. Theres no sooper secret space alien utopia for "muh elite, muh 1%" or whatever else schizoposters might think there is. The world really isnt that spooky.

what if terrorists got ahold of those muons?

okay but what about the part where most christcucks are subservient to jews and think of them as gods chosen people
how do I navigate that part?

Do you know what a muon is?

Good question

Attached: antarcticLIMA.png (932x930, 338K)

MH370

Clowns

Attached: NigEyes.jpg (680x680, 69K)

Are you saying Iran is not developing a muon bomb? how can you be so naive

What's this supposed to look like exactly? Care to outline it?

how is that picture of any use at all?

Not to mention shills contaminating true conspiracy theories with more nonsense. Like a pile of bodies being exposed and the killers are trying to cover it up with more dirt and concrete. Making it harder to find the truth

No one's going to leak the truth because to know the truth you have to;

>1. Be initiated.
>2. Agree that disclosure is a horrific idea that would decimate civilization.

To know the truth is to accept that no one can know, and thus few are told.

Those who know speak do not know, and those who know do not speak.

It's for your own good, whether you like it or not.

Attached: 1533961688340.gif (300x300, 403K)

>what might lurk beneath all that snow and ice.
Fossilized remains for trees, plants, and animals?

fucking spooky
if that is true then we really wouldn't want to know 'the truth' would we? its obviously a burden we cannot handle, no?

>The world really isnt that spooky.
Incorrect, the world is very spooky indeed, but Antarctica isn't part of that.

Attached: Urbano_Monte_Monti_1857_world_map.jpg (1534x1536, 2.29M)

Im fairly confident that a particle that decays in 2 microseconds would not be a very good bomb component. Also the antarctic muon detection facility doesnt collect them. They just measure the muons that strike the antarctic ice from cosmic rays interacting with Earths atmosphere.

>Also the antarctic muon detection facility doesnt collect them
thats what they say of course

ain't hiding nothing. it's a bunch of ice. you can literally go to antarctica if you want to see it. fly a plane. take a boat. it's not hard. it just costs money. but y'all flat-earthers blame fucking Illuminati reptiloid Jews on your lack of money instead of actually working.

Here's something to soothe your mind. None of us are going to live long enough for knowing "the truth" to actually matter. The beings involved do not age like we do. Imagine trying to introduce yourself to and educate a species of fruit fly, destined to live and die in such a brief amount of time that not a single one of these insects could ever learn what you do, nor ever contribute anything to your civilization.

We're being taken care of in such a manner. That is, unless a few of these more-intelligent fruit flies start to decimate the orange tree. That simply will not do.

Attached: 1488080476805.jpg (987x633, 93K)

wow
and to think i thought I was redpilled
not that I do now, but your post gives me much to to ponder and think on

its a bit too much if I'm being honest, makes me think our existence isn't just partially futile, but entirely useless

where is this from and what is it saying? are we contained?

>The beings involved do not age like we do.
There seem to be very long term plans in play, so this makes sense

this is why everyone needs Jesus Christ
you are appointed once to die but you can have eternal life if you turn to Jesus Christ
please, user

Now I can die peacefully knowing that there is something beyond there.

Not entirely useless. Just reproduce a large family, educate them well and stop worrying about stuff that is beyond the scope of human natural law.

Evolution is very real, that is all.

Attached: The-Eye-Sees-Only-What-The-Mind-Is-Able-To-Comprehend-Henri-Bergson.jpg (1920x1335, 735K)

Alex Jones had the right idea of funding a science vessel for the flat earth retards to go out there and find the wall. and then film it all for the rest of us to laugh at.

Attached: 1429522466636.jpg (670x496, 37K)

You can do experiments to measure them in your own home. A scintillator, a photomultiplier and a signal amplifier. Again, they decay in 2 microseconds. There really isnt anything useful you can do woth them other than collect data with them

This is a great idea

imagine being so retarded that you fully believe in something that is disproved by the flight paths of commercial airlines..

okay, why isnt someone doing it? and why doesnt NASA just take a picture of the whole earth and post it instead of only posting cgi and composite images?
I'm not married to flat earth as much as I find the implications fascinating, and I definitely believe in some form of hollow earth, but there is a great deal of reason to distrust NASA and the luciferian "scientists" pushing most of the current scientific models of... well... almost everything

the most obvious answer is money. if you were stupidly rich as in first families of the world ricch would you want to share your life with clown world? or rather live on one of the balmy secluded never to be bothered after Antarctica sea walls of ice?
Id wanna live out there... so would you.

Attached: 1438289186251.jpg (3434x2959, 2.01M)

Attached: endlessplane.jpg (3840x2880, 2.21M)

Commercial airlines dont have regular flights crossing Antarctica as far as I know, one or two fights might fly over the edge of the continent though

>Evolution is very real
wrong, nothing gets better, we are all getting worse
the human lifespan went from infinite to like almost a millennium and has been declining ever since
everything trends toward entropy, evolution defies natural law
we were Created and we are probably approaching the last days, accept Jesus Christ before it's too late

To be fair, there are restrictions on going there, but people have been going there long before thos restrictions were placed. Schizos will use the fact that there are restrictions as evidence of a flat earth somehow because "muh elites, muh Rothschilds" are hiding the TRUTH. And only through not trusting muh gubment will you find TRUTh through CHRIST. Paranoid schizophrenia is a hell of a drug

>the human lifespan went from infinite to like almost a millennium and has been declining ever since

Attached: 1398414471385.png (554x480, 615K)

is there any Scriptural basis for the endless plane? I can buy the flat and hollow earth and the firmament, the Bible certainly implies as much, but the endless plane? I need Scripture, and then we need to get an expedition going

It actually doesn't cost much to make Antarctica VERY cosy. I spent 6 months out there doing research and the facility I was in was pretty sweet. Was a constant 24 degrees inside, satellite internet was pretty good, and outside was always white... LIKE IT SHOULD BE!

You can fly from Johannesburg to Perth in 9 hours, retard.

no way
were you really there?? don't lie plz

Everyone knows the Elites all have bunkers in New Zealand, that's why they false flagged the Christchurch shooting to disarm the goyim. What most people don't know is that the end goal isn't taking over New Zealand, but waiting out the magnetic pole switch there. After the magnetic pole switch Antarctica will be a tropical paradise and they will fly over and no goyim will be able to get there. They've been building nuclear power plants under the ice and infrastructure via tunnels and bases that's why we can't explore. If they try to flee it would be wise to remove them first or they will Sampson option us.

Attached: ChristchurchAntarctica.png (614x612, 138K)

checked, HH
but it's true, just like the rest of the Bible
scientists are already saying if they could figure out how to stop telomeres from shortening over time they could essentially freeze the biological clock and delay aging indefinitely
you think God wouldn't be able to just take away whatever gene keeps the telomeres from shortening after the Fall?

Does that flight cross the antarctic or skim on the coast?

Looking back over your posts, it's always amusing to me how christfags find their way into threads that have nothing to do with religion.

It's almost as if you want to subtly shed your absurd child fantasy illusion of a grand sky daddy that loves you and wants to take care of you forever and ever and....

So you come here and very slowly get woken from your immature mentality. God is mankind's way of coping with being born utterly ignorant and blind; the means to live with meaning by way of inventing a purpose to exist.

Without "God" you would feel utterly lost. This makes you a feels addict. Take away God and you lose your mind, no more purpose, no explanation, however insane, for the existence of life, no reward for being a good person.

Without your false God, you would be lost. It's your drug. You're basically a meth head. Look at your obsession objectively. It's a very fair parallel comparison.

But even drug addicts can recover from their vice, theirs being escapism and yours being, well, escapism.

No, but it proves the earth is round, brainlet.

This isn't a flat earth thread you complete retard

good post thanks for the info

Thats terrifying if that's a head in center
Also. Did you know octopi are known to crawl onto land in search of prey and are remarkably good at imitating form and color and movement of other creatures? Many also have powerful neurotoxins..

Evolution has nothing to do with entropy the probabalistic arrangment of PVT microstates to move macrostates to equilibrium isnt a proof that evolution is impossible. Entropy meaning "randomness" is something you tell laymen so they dont have to learn thermodynamics or physical chemistry.

Tell that to the retards posting that shit in here.

flat earth is a CIA psyop

>wall of text because assblasted about a Christian being a Christian
>spacing
>muh sky daddy
the entire universe was created by God, everything in it is His, whether you like it or not
time to go back to red it, and find Jesus Christ

Attached: strong.jpg (749x474, 105K)