A 16yo girl fell in love with me. We met each other at language exchanges. I'm 25

A 16yo girl fell in love with me. We met each other at language exchanges. I'm 25.

I like her. When I met her I thought she was 18, the minimum age allowed at the cafe. But yesterday she told me she is 16.

What to do? This doesn't seem fine because of that huge age gap at her stage of life. What do I tell her?

Attached: doraisabela01-a37b2255c7f8f2190a8ca447cc62adb8.jpg (1200x1800, 253K)

You can talk but that's about it. Anything closer than that is illegal in a lot of places. Respect the laws in your location.

“Hey jen, i was thinking, you're a bit too stupid to be my type and i think you should run along and go play with your dolls, maybe one day you can use the zucchini in the vegetable crisper to masterbate with as you fantasize about punk ass bitch k pop superstars. Don't talk to me ever again or ill have you deported, you understand me you little WHORE!?”

a 16 year old that can have equal parlance with a 25 year old is more likely to mean one of two things.

1, the girl has been through some fucked up shit that essentially ended her childhood, or 2, youre a 25 year old child yourself who just in lust and projecting your idea of maturity onto her.

either answer is bad for the start of a relationship. Cash in your chips and walk away.

She’s gonna blackmail u. Don’t do it bro

Let her go and see a few years down the line if you both still have each other on the mind and start over.

It is possible but unlikely so don't mess with someone much younger than you.

Pop her and leave.

Don't listen to these jerks.
Do listen to user. If a girl really loves you and she's cool, never fuck that up without good reason. Fear of your penis isn't a good reason. Never be alone with her and make sure her parents know who you are. Spend a year being best friends in public places and then marry her. Yes, you can do that when she's 17 and it's okay.

Attached: 30clq28.jpg (531x264, 91K)

Dude just stay in touch until she old enough. Time flys.

Damn you're lucky OP, I'm 27 and dating a 19 year old.

This is probably true

>Pop her
user, why do you think murder is the solution here? Please elaborate.

Tell her just the tip. She will get the whole dick only when she becomes 18.

If it's legal and you want it, then go for it. If it's not legal, then wait?

Dont steal her life away.

the only question that needs to asked is what the age of consent is in your area. anything else is just subjective morality

Be a friend until she’s old enough to date. You’re not that much older than her, if all you want from her is sex then move on or risk prison. The choice is yours.

Probably b8, but big age differences are only okay at older ages. You guys are doing to have MAJOR life stage differences that will make relating to each other hard. She's high school age and you're old enough to have graduated college. Hell, even dating an 18 year old, a college freshman, would be weird at your age. Not to mention that the brain isn't even fully developed at 16. If she's pursuing relationships with men so much older than her, she's probably been abused in the past and needs to recover, not enter a relationship with such a power imbalance.

Dating her would be straight-up child abuse. Leave her alone.

Nothing. Stop engaging with her and tell her to not lie about her age ever again.

That's literally grooming.

>not that much older than her
The girl is old enough to be still in high school. OP is old enough to have graduated college. The girl lives with her parents or another guardian. OP is an independent adult. The girl probably recently started working, or may not even have a job. OP has probably been working and earning money for years. The girl's brain isn't matured yet, whereas OP's has. "Being a friend until she's old enough" would be manipulating a young and vulnerable person to later exploit their trust in you. That's predatory as hell.

How is it grooming if you’re not actively trying to fuck?
If OP has feelings for this girl then whatever morality filter you’re working with doesn’t apply to his own.
In some states she’s well in the age of consent anyway.

that isn't grooming. how is it grooming by being just friends with a girl who is 16/17 and then turns 18 in a few months. grooming is manipulation through friendship to get sex while she's underage. Not to mention 16 isn't underage in most places so this wouldn't even be it

If you like a girl and find out she's 17 then right thing to do is stay just friends and when she's legal go for a relationship if she wants. There isn't manipulation or trickery involved. You really can't compare the two in anyway.

If it's legal then get her on dates and take it easy but if it's not there will be to much pressure on both, no matter if you guys do it or not so bail.

Everyone is saying age of consent but 16 year olds aren’t even matured yet have fun getting mowed down by her parents pedo

imagine living in a country where you have to fear getting shot for sleeping with someone over the age of consent. I'm pretty sure the type of person to shoot you for sleeping with their daughter would do it when she's 18-20 too. at least if you live you can sue him until for everything and he ends up homeless

If my underage, still developing child got raped by a pedo I would mutilate his penis and make him eat it. If my child is fully developed i no longer need to protect them. Just because some parents are defensive of their kid doesn’t prove that pedophilia is acceptable you cradle robber.

16 is fully developed, and consensual relationship isn't rape if she's over the age of consent and consenting. if she's over the aoc she isn't even underage. I understand your point but this isn't the same thing

When I was 16 a 23 year old guy wanted to date me. I was a kid and thought it was fun and games. A lot of unfortunate things later and now I have a therapist. 16 year olds are not adults they are not developed in the ways adults were. I regret ever meeting that pedophile and I’ve met a lot of girls with this same embarrassment. The hatred from pedos comes from experience and Op should neck himself or move on to an 18 year old at the least.

how does 2 years make a huge difference? And what do you mean by unfortunate things? If it's rape or abuse that can happen to any women of any age. But to act like this is the same thing as actual pedophilia makes zero sense. is this visceral reaction common in america?

Idk about you but I was fucking retarded as a 16 year old 18 was way different for me. He pretty much convinced me to do a lot of things I’d rather not talk about. He’s a creep, what adult thinks about initiating a relationship with an immature kid? Kids think they’re mature then they look back in the future and are either glad they were protected from it or end up with incredible regret if they went through with them.

do language exchange events really work for meeting people?
I'm already pretty fluent in english, should I dumb it down and just go?

>what do I tell her?

"Hey, sorry, but you're too young for me" and then you keep your fucking distance.

t.groomer

Legit no1 fucking cares about age. They look all fucking 24, when they're 16. So OP solid advice from me, fuck her good and forget the age. Its just a number my fren.

I have a friend who had this happen to her. I tried to tell her at the time that it wasn't right, but I was a kid too and I didn't understand. 16 and 24, same age gap. He was manipative and basically borderline raped her. She was just way too young to understand exactly what was happening.
Now she can't enjoy sex or relationships. Can't afford the therapy she needs from it. She hates the guy, and so does everyone that knew him. She wasn't even vengeful, he got that hatred all on his own. Surprise that these creeps turn out to be fucking despicable subhumans.
People who defend this shit are degenerate. People that do it should most definitely find rope.

I genuinely can not believe how people will justify this at all why is no one ever looking out for the children? Letting a pedo even get so close to a child is beyond me and I don’t even know how pedos even justify it themselves. You have to be soulless to go out and just molest children that are impressionable and developing.

I want to look out for the children but people are basically powerless until a child gets actually molested
Most pedos are smartening up and grooming them as teens til they hit 18, then going in hard

Reminds me of the singing nun and her 11 year old girlfriend that she met at a girls camp.
She claims that she waited for her to become a legal adult.

Just wanted to say that 16 is legal here.

Would I blame a 24 year person dating a 16 years one? Yeah, maybe.

But, you know, when they're both above age of consent I cannot really say anything
Do I blame a 24

A 16 year old female is a woman, an adult. Not too long ago it was completely normal for 16 year old women to get married to men older than them, and in most of those marriages there was no abuse.

If she wasn't a minor I'd say go for it. But no. Not good

no pedophile is grooming 18 year olds. That's way too old for any actual pedophile to be attracted to them. The issue here is men who rape or abuse women, not simply date someone who is young but over the age of consent. Paul walker/Jerry Seinfeld dated 16 year olds, were they abusive rapist? If they were we would have heard about ad nauseam already

If you guys work well together and you can see yourself with her in the future, more so than with other women, then the only answer is to go for it
If not, dont
All other details are just things you have to deal with, few relationships lack barriers to overcome or wait out

I met my fiance at 16 when he was 27, we are very happily living together now, it was obvious to us very soon after meeting that we instantly understood each other and could do nothing else but be together. We waited and dealt with figuring out the logistics and social mess, because that's what we had to do, and neither of us has once had regrets

>16 aren't even mature yet
24 year old women aren't mentally mature yet, should the age of consent be 25 to reflect when the brain is officially mature?
Women are often physically mature before 16, puberty and mental maturity are so extremely variable, its something that demands to be seen as a case by case basis

>I made a dumb choice and had a bad relationship, this is obviously because I didn't wait until 12 am on my 18th birthday to be imbued with magic maturity and good decision making
The majority of women of any age category make mostly bad relationship decisions that emotionally scar them, and what specific time in life YOU developed means nothing for other people

I'm engaged in a very content and happy relationship, and I was about this level of "romantically aware" at 15

there's no substance to this claim and a 16 year old "woman" is a child

is there any substance to your claim besides repressed american morality? No one thinks like this In Europe or any 1st world country

>there's no substance to this claim
99% of women have finished puberty by the time they're 16 years old. Is biological fact not enough for you?

Wahhh gwooming! Das gwooming!
STFU, libtard. She's 16. Think she's a virgin? Jesus fuck. She has the internet. 2 years. 2 years, yeahhh, real big deal. Real predator. Fuck off this website.

No you wouldn't. It would become your new fetish, making BLACKED look like softcore. You're a fucking pussy like everyone else here. Myself included.