Wot in tarnation

Wot in tarnation

Attached: 3BADAB0B-D33A-4A81-9032-52B3A0FEF4D1.png (750x1334, 1.81M)

> and it’s in Canada

To the surprise of nobody

>Would you like extra aids with your order?
No thanks

Attached: o-CLOWN.jpg (2000x1000, 517K)

>HIV won't be stigmatized once everybody has it

is it even legal for someone with AIDS to work preparing food? there was a big a scandal and a local restaurant closed down when one of the workers was found to have hepatitis. maybe its more contagious than AIDS?

great! just like in africa. how progressive.

Yeah, if someone with hepatitis spits in your food you're fucked. With HIV they have to bleed in your food and then the food have to pass by an open wound.

Fuck both desu.

clown world

So what you're saying is this is good

So progressive

Attached: 1556283255779.png (680x680, 247K)

Old news, but yeah how revolting. Having worked in a kitchen in the past I can safely say that cooks cut themselves all the time and sometimes even use the grill to cauterize their wounds. Bon appetit.

I rarely compliment memes, but that's a good use of the black hole image and honkler. :)

AIDS can’t survive outside the body for very long so there wouldn’t be any risk of catching it from food like that. However, since virtually all people catch it from degenerate activities (eg drugs, unprotected sex with many people), who knows what else you could get from eating there

>maybe its more contagious than AIDS?
It is, but speaking of AIDS, some people get AIDS "mysteriously", but (((the media and schools))) have promised us that French kissing someone with AIDS is completely safe. HONK HONK

>company policy: 200 sick days per year

kek'd

I really hate aids acceptance

>AIDS can’t survive outside the body for very long so there wouldn’t be any risk of catching it from food like that
What a waste of diggies. And you're wrong, AIDS can live a lot longer than previously thought....and they've already memory-holed it. Anyway, AIDS can live for up to 3 DAYS outside the body.

But that's not what Compañeros told me. Memba Kimi's brother?

>With HIV they have to bleed in your food and then the food have to pass by an open wound.

even knowing that it doesnt make eating at AIDSBURGER any more enticing. i get what theyre trying to do though. i used to work in a kitchen where every employee had schizophrenia. it was really tense every time someone opened the knife draw but it was the same idea. theyre trying to be inclusive.

Fun fact, you do not get HIV via 'body fluids' like the ones in the vagina or mouth.
The reason you get it is because these places also very often have microwounds that come in contact with the contaminated body, therefore getting the virus transmitted.

An aidsburger meal now served with dirty needles and a smile

Yeah, we really should round all of them up and throw them into a pit and then fire up the flammenwerfer, Hans. Satirically of course.

>2 fags and a nigger
the face of aids

>3 DAYS outside the body.

even in a drop of blood or would it only survive that long in a syringe or blood pack?

>i get what theyre trying to do though
You do? Because what they're trying to do is the same thing like those cunts who put a 'male tax' at their coffee shop. Go broke.

You don't even sway the public opinion by being retarded, you achieve the opposite.

>Fun fact, you do not get HIV via 'body fluids' like the ones in the vagina or mouth.
And if you do not have perfect gums that NEVER bleed, you can easily get AIDS that way. Or if you have any kind of sore, normal or otherwise.

>The reason you get it is because these places also very often have microwounds that come in contact with the contaminated body,
And people wonder why fag men get AIDS the most. "AHH it hurts to bad that you're putting it where I poop! OUCH!" -true love according to TalmudVision.

Attached: 1556368719652.gif (400x300, 1.93M)

Fun fact, you get GRIDs just from being in proximity of infected individuals. You also catch the gay.

If someone with AIDS coughs a mightly cough that has some blood among its phlegm, the spit will protect the blob of blood from the air. Imagine getting AIDS because you opened a public door and then shortly later you had to sneeze, so you cover your mouth..which is raw from blowing your nose. And people wonder why I use napkins to open doors.

top kek

Finally, pol posters admit they have schizophrenia.

Just through a match in there and let the fire do it's job.

It's a straya flag, it's long established they all have schizophrenia.

^ a wild kike appears

the difference between the kitchen i worked in and AIDS-HUT is that AIDS is an infectious disease.

HIV causing AIDs doesnt exist. Their immune system simply collapses after accumulating too many of the actual real STDs. AZT treatment actually kills them

>And people wonder why I use napkins to open doors.

and all you hear from the media is how hard it is to get AIDS.

Fucking communist want to make everyone equal by cumming on the food with HIV

Ok but the point is that abnormal practices to 'prove a point' seem retarded in my eyes.

I've heard about that before yes

>through
>it's

See me after class.

>HIV causing AIDs doesnt exist. Their immune system simply collapses after accumulating too many of the actual real STDs
It's more likely that HIV exists and leads to immune system collapse. AIDS is just what it says it is, acquired immune deficiency "syndrome"..with the last word being code for it's not really a singular disease. It would seem that HIV is AIDS not matter what they say about it "leading to AIDS".

tl;dr those with HIV and not AIDS are probably lacking just one or two more cooties and then HIV will act like AIDS.

>and all you hear from the media is how hard it is to get AIDS.
And how bigoted it is to not want to shake their hands roughly, and how insensitive to not fuck even a woman with HIV-don't use that condom!..that they just gave to your kids in 1st grade because kids have to know that stuffing their butts is fun!

Attached: 1549168552237.png (512x512, 112K)

HIV and other diseases can be contracted through bodily fluid, not just sex and blood

thats some scary shit. we need modern day leper colonies but use entire towns instead of prisons. there wouldnt be a stigma about aids if your in aids town.

Ship them all to San Francisco then build a wall bordering Cali and Oregon. And then build a wall between Oregon and WA come to think of it..
Freedom aside, not having a benevolent dictatorship is unwise because our freedom of movement is perfect for spreading disease.

i still cant believe california decriminalized knowingly giving someone HIV.

Hiv and hep are blood to blood , what makes you think otherwise? I know small amounts of blood are in spit bit it's almost irrelevant

You guys act like AIDS is a big deal. You need to grow up.

Shit like this is exactly why Typhoid Mike's Raw Chicken Shack closed down

>i still cant believe california decriminalized knowingly giving someone HIV.
You can't believe that the literal faggot legislator used his power to infect others to grow his ranks? (yeah it's infuriating and total clown world) Also, it used to be a felony, which, in America, unless you're black, it's life-ending. No guns, no voting, no renting cars usually, no getting many hotel rooms and much, much more. Now it's a misdemeanor equivalent to throwing litter on your lawn. No jail time and maaaaaayyyybe a fine.

possibly the greatest nigger post i've seen in months on Jow Forums
and no surprise, it's about AIDS

That's good bait.

Not everyone who doesn't drink the same koolaid as you is trying to bait someone. Some of us are decent human beings, not that you'd know what that's like.

OK, then please kys with CO poisoning, but do it in a rented garage by yourself so you don't accidentally the entire apartment complex (best guessing)-you don't want your filthy infected Satan-infused blood getting anywhere

/worded like 'tard on purpose for comedic effect as this is a satire website

>Some of us are decent human beings, not that you'd know what that's like.
Interesting theory and you know what? For the most part, you're right. See, as a Christian I am taught-and I know-that all people are pieces of shit without God. Look at what gays do and look how they die from AIDS. Do you honestly believe that God isn't punishing them?

*laugh track*

it's funny that people celebrate this while crying about anti-vaxxers

Thanks for pointing the spelling errors, I'm tired mate.

>Now it's a misdemeanor equivalent to throwing litter on your lawn. No jail time and maaaaaayyyybe a fine.

what if someone is a repeat offender and continually infects other people with HIV, do they just keep fining them. couldnt that result in large increases in the disease or are most people with it on suppressant drugs and cant spread it as easily as in the past?

Sorry, I'm a jerk, my life sucks. Anyway, I agree with your sentiment. Rest well, user.

>what if someone is a repeat offender and continually infects other people with HIV, do they just keep fining them.
So what? -the likely official response

>couldnt that result in large increases in the disease
Oh but of course. The people behind both parties unironically worship the Devil and want to force Christ's hand, so they must create Hell on Earth, so they think.

(as for those on those "suppressing" drugs, who the fuck knows, user, but my guts tells me they can still spread it)

>So what? -the likely official response

i wonder why people are leaving california?

America everyone

Sorry westerners but at some point you have to start taking responsibility and crucifying these leftists instead of endlessly blaming the jews

why did you open this AIDS restaurant?

If I so much as see a server with a coldsore I will not eat at an establishment.

What a world

Hahahaha

Attached: 9BF94B12-2164-49F7-8668-A2CBF1BA1BE9.gif (252x200, 363K)

It’s s bit like kinder surprise, you never know what STD you’re going to catch there!

Attached: F5DF6BC9-B81F-48E3-B7DC-2AFF60D9C7D7.gif (230x175, 1.94M)

Attached: Clown World.jpg (178x283, 6K)

>giving someone AIDS
>giving someone a kinder surprise

guess which one is illegal in california.

>HIV is aids or passed by touching food
American education

Isn't this a huge gamble though? What sane investor would put any money into this? If they give 1 person HIV they will get immediately shut down and sued into the stone age.

i hope theyre at least very upfront about the fact that the workers are HIV positive so people can make an informed choice whether to eat there or not.

it's an old story.
the whole "restaurant" was just this political show / event that moved around to highlight that aids is cool kids! and that just cause people may have it it doesnt mean they cant have normal jobs or its not safe to have them in kitchens/hospitals/ect.

then everyone on Jow Forums started to point out that none of these faggots are wearing any sort of gloves while using knives to cut and prepare raw meat

Attached: 66FCA8F5-032A-4FD1-B923-3C3E38318344.jpg (1400x933, 124K)

>everyone represented here is a minority statistic
Rofl

If you eat out, you're gambling with your health. It's just a fact. Restaurants get closed down every day for disgusting practices.

Yet americans eat out practically every day.

>a fag, gook and coon work at a restaurant in Canada
annnnnnd they all have aids

Your mouth is an open wound