Why do some guys fall in love so fast?

Why do some guys fall in love so fast?

I've noticed this trend where guys develop a little bit of emotional closeness with a girl, and they start imaging their kids together

God forbid, if she rejects him, he usually loses it and imagines burning the entire world down and murdering her because of how pissed angry the guy gets that its not reciprocated feeling

What the fuck is going on here, anons

Attached: boysbeinboys.jpg (1300x1300, 104K)

men have a harder time getting women since sexual revolution and equal pay

so when they finally get a girl to like them or at least think so, they finally relax from chasing tails all day and give in to emotion just to get burned and what do you know, they get upset

God, that whole procreation urge must be fucking exhausting
You poor guys.

It's pretty fucking simple.
Plenty of guys have never or almost never had a girl give them positive attention before.
So when a girl does give him a little bit of positive attention, he relates the situation to the only type of experience he has with women -- media.

He imagines his relationship with a girl to be like an anime or TV show or movie or really anything that has a love interest.
Also he is probably desperate for companionship so that plays a part too.

Men are, in general, pretty lonely. They don't get much physical affection, cannot talk about their feelings with friends, don't get compliments as often.

That's why when they find a girl who (seemingly) is into them they get super attached. They finally have someone who desires them, gives them affection, listens to them when they have a hard day, someone who they can let their guard down with. It's why breakups usually hit men harder than women. Almost all women have support groups that will be there for them emotionally (friends and family who will give them a shoulder to cry on, will listen to them and encourage them). Men usually don't have this so they are faced with being alone again, having to lick their wounds without any emotional support.

Based roastie destroying the dreams of betas and turning them into blackpilled women abusers

its not only sex honestly. we just want somebody to love and hang out with, friends are great but a girl fills a completely different satisfying role.

It’s not even just a potential relationship, just being nice to one and saying hi in class is enough for them to imagine your life together. Pretty pathetic tbqh

Oh noo, jesus

So the issue is needing better role models of healthy male/female relationships that are not romantic?

Based femanon that knows wtf I'm talking about

ever noticed a slight creepy feeling of feeling like their possession?

I swear, guys are like big puppies at heart

Yeeees ugh and then you feel bad and don’t wanna be mean, but you also don’t wanna give them anymore ideas. And then they get mad when they get avoided

A little bit definitely, but also a lack of relationship experience basically ensures that you are going to have romantic feelings for most girls your age that establish normal relationships with you.
The experience with media is just going to make it so that you expect a girl giving you positive attention means that she is interested in you romantically.

GOD YES LIKE
I just want to be friends
Or hang out sometime, without having sex
Or have sex sometimes without hanging out
but then they hang their entire life on you and its like fuck I'm about to end up breaking an otherwise really sweet guy because I'm just not into him goddamnit

and you can't just lie the rest of your life about being happy with him in order to NOT break him
ugh
God

I can only imagine what it must be like to be a guy.
One of my guy friends told me that he's pretty much imagined fucking every single one of his friends that are girls, including me

Christ

So awk especially just trying to be friends, idk where they were fed that one pleasant interaction equals undying love.
I had a really awkward time recently since I play a semi obscure vidya, made a post about it and someone I went to school with and was acquainted replied and invited me to play with him and his friends as a group. It was fun for a while, we were all friends and even hung out irl a few times and it was all great. I kinda had a crush on one of his friends but his other friend we played with liked me A LOT despite barely knowing me which made the one I wanted respect guy code and not pursue me. So I just stopped playing with them altogether to avoid it lmao.

That is because guys need to try a lot so no wonder they miss here and there. You can just pick and choose.

It's not sex, it's the exhaustion of having to put up a massive facade of emotionless and confidence constantly when you don't even want to. Guys are desperate for a woman they can relax around even just a little, because the constant stress of pretending is hard. The feelings of decades of lonliness and isolation fucking suck.

we are wired to love who our penis likes
only after penis is satisfied we can be men and treat you the way that makes you wet

keep this in mind before turning down a guy who you like, not all love comes at first sight, especially how women are absolutely SHIT at choosing partners

holy incel

semi insightful

>facade of emotionless and confidence

It sounds like you're confusing depression for social obligations
If you can't interact with people normally without putting on a facade, you need help dude

And if its not depression
Idk who the fuck told you its a good idea to lie to women

I've seen a lot of PUA guys spouting that shit, and other stupid toxic guys paraphrasing it

this is just what happens when you're of above average attractiveness
enjoy it now because in a few years it's going to stop and nobody will ever look at you that way again

Interesting

>especially how women are absolute shit at choosing partners
No, they really aren't
Not as a whole
But generally speaking, men and women both make mistakes on this part, let be honest here

>I've seen a lot of PUA guys spouting that shit, and other stupid toxic guys paraphrasing it
well it's not something I use to pick up chicks and I've never read that redpill PUA stuff, so I doubt that's it.

>It sounds like you're confusing depression for social obligations
>If you can't interact with people normally without putting on a facade, you need help dude
Sounds closer. It's impossible for me to genuinely interact with others, I'm tainted to the core by over a decade of Jow Forums and internet use and I can't relate to most people I meet (normies), nor 4channer types because who the fuck brings that stuff out into the real world.

>men and women both make mistakes on this part
honestly, if two shitty people get together and it ends poorly, it's not really a mistake. They just deserve the life they've made for themselves. Very rarely is a genuinely good person together with a genuinely bad person — it's just men blinded by their infatuation who are unable to see that the girl who's always in shitty relationships is in them because she's a bad person.

It only started happening when I turned 18ish
I was such an ugly kid
Somehow as I got older my face started looking younger, its really insane

DESU, I'd be happy for it to stop. I have 'friends' (that quickly get blocked) always propositioning me, EVEN WHEN I AM IN A HAPPY RELATIONSHIP.
Like these assholes constantly nitpick, or god forbid I say I'm dissatisfied with an aspect of my life, they immediately blame my relationship

Its fucking exhausting I'm so goddamn tired of being an object

:C

I really wish I could just hug your face into my huge tits, and pat your head
Your poor, sick, twisted, sad baby.

You need to be confident to get the girl.
Being shy and introverted faggot won't get you anywhere.
Source: Women.

Halo effect, too
If you're attractive, people automatically assume you're good/good at other things

I think that most men don't have their emotional meets met: many men don't talk about their feelings with anyone, don't get compliments, don't have anyone they feel emotionally or physically close to unless they have a SO. While, for us women, this is shit we get from family and friends all the time: my best friend or my mom will hug me when I'm crying, I can call my dad at 4 AM and cry my eyes out, everyone I'm close to is kinda nice to me.
So when you approach a guy, and you treat him like you'd treat your female friends, he takes it as a signal that you wanna suck his dick simply because he doesn't have platonic relationships like ours.
I think that men would benefit so much from having female friends, and from changing their attitude towards showing feelings to their friends and family.

TL;DR - unironically toxic masculinity hurting men.

I'm genuinely sorry that they have to go through this, and I try my best to be nice to men in my life.

It sucks, but also there's a billion other things being attractive makes super easy ie. getting a job, getting a raise, haggling, getting help with things, people just think you're more trustworthy, you've never even heard of a "confidence issue" (and probably don't think it's a real thing). These are the things that come packaged with the unwanted male attention, and it's all going to go away eventually.

Yeah me too
Thats such a shame

Is there a physiological component that tends to make guys more spergy, or is this purely social conditioning, yathink?

Oh, I was also extremely abused growing up, have mild agoraphobia (I think)
as well as debilitating physical illnesses that keep me close to home or homebound somedays

I guess I'm cute enough that every guy that meets me wants to housewife me

I guess it evens out in the end?

I think there is a biological component, that is extremely exacerbated by social conditioning.
Men are more spergy than women to begin with and the fact that we all reinforce horrible stereotypes and social norms that encourages them to be more spergy makes it worse.

t-thanks. Now I just need to find someone irl who thinks like you.

con't this, because I realized I forgot something.

I have extreme confidence issues, and constantly often have to fight with myself feeling worthless, or as if my only worth to people is that of an object or a sex toy

I guess. With conditions like that you probably get a lot of savior-complex men, which is a fairly potent love-at-first-sight mix for a lot of dudes. The answer that "it's better to have the attention and not need it than have no attention at all" still stands.

I have never had a gf but I have mainly female friends. It really helps but in the end of the day, friends are just that, friends. You go out, have a coffee or something to eat but you still return to the empty appartment being all alone.

Point.
I'll give you this argument, I can't believe I caught myself pulling that bullshit hotgirl 'I'm so sad I'm hot boohoo me'

But yeah, lots of savior complexes
Which almost always go horribly wrong

I guess everyone's sick of their own problems

Of course having friend doesn't substitute having a partner.
As someone who wants to have children, who always saw herself as a wife and a mother mainly, being single was something really hard for me to deal with and learning to be happy my self and finding self worth without validation from a partner was a huge struggle (even if, ultimately, it was a really healthy thing to do).
I'm sure it's the same for you, and I hope you find someone you love soon.
But I think that I have a privilege, as a woman, because I get to be loved and supported even when I'm single while many men don't experience it. And I hope you realise that not having people who let you open up to them, who tell you that you're awesome and give you a hug when you're sad would be worse than how you feel now, and you should be grateful.

Our culture is constantly telling us we need to fake it until we make it, but if you admit that faking it makes you uncomfortable (then you must be defective).

Thanks for your reply. I am trying to happy on my own but I think there is only so much you can do without experience. Because you have this constant nagging voice in the back of your head telling you you are defective for not being able to do basic things other do so easily. I know this will be sound exegarated but I sometimes feel like it is equivalent of being in your 20s and still shitting your pants.
But yes, I appreciate that I have friends I can sometimes talk to about my problems but it is still not that easy as I am not really used to it and still feels weird a bit. I don't really get thou.

Society is so fucked today, I'm not even gonna lie

Because guys are not emotionally close with each other. The slightest emotional connection with a girl like a huge breakthrough since they rarely get the opportunity to open up.

>Isn't it sad how its men's fault that nobody wants to touch or talk to them
>They should just man up and get female friends you know?
>What do the expect? People to just be nice to them for no reason like people are to me?
>Like toxic masculinity is a real problem lol

Wow it's like the egg comes before the chicken or something...

Attached: maxresdefault-4.jpg (457x450, 107K)

Its like you're angry at women and are trying to pick a fight

All the women in this thread are sympathetic to guys in this position
I don't know why you have to try to start shit

>he takes everything as personal attack

>it's sad how men could fix literally all there problems with a simple, easy conversation that they can have with literally anyone, but refuse to do so
yes, it is sad. Talking is FREE.

the egg comes after the chicken dum dumb

No, you can't have meaningful conversation with literally anyone. You need already built relationship.

Men are retarded and like to romanticize women who can't do the same in return because they are overgrown children. Two weeks on r9k and you won't be able to fall in love again ever.

the imaginary enemies of incels fuels them

right wing media is no different from reality tv or religion. it's a fake reality that people try to apply to real reality

every time a woman has dumped me, she always felt bad about it. and vice versa. there will be those that aren't but dealing with assholes has nothing to do with the incel fantasy of matriarchal oppression

>i just wanna manipulate a man's emotions and manipulate his every move
>lol y r u mad
men are people. you have to treat them like people or they get upset, again, like people do. acting like theres some massive psychosociological difference in romance between men and women just show how separated you are from real romance. the key to not hurting these guys is to NOT PRETEND LIKE YOURE GOING TO GET INVOLVED.

All the women? Who the fuck said I was talking to "all the women" in this thread?? I was talking to this patronizing bitch in particular, now I'm talking to her beta cuck orbiter in particular. #notallbetas

Thats not true?
I have meaningful conversations with strangers all the time
It just has to do with having the balls to actually say it.

Thank you for the warning user, I will never visit that place ever

Ah
Carry on
Sorry, I thought your post was more directed at everyone

R9K is a blessing if you suffer from oneitis or are depressed because of a hole.

Yes, when the culture neglects men's emotional needs, it's men's fault, and they need to man up and talk to women about their problems. We all know how well women respond to emotional men... Unless that emotion is anger, in which case, you're just a bitter incel with toxic masculinity, etc.

God you people are fucking unbearable

Oneitis?

No it's not. r9k is half self pity, half right wing astroturfing to radicalize lonely men

>I have meaningful conversations with strangers all the time
How? Different user here, but even with acquaintances, they don't hold their end of the conversation. I end up receiving one-word answers to every question I can think of.

Or you could stop being insecure like a teenage girl and stop giving a fuck about how many hugs or compliments you receive and go do something with your life.

Hah
I can do this because I'm a teacher

ask open ended questions.
Some questions will result in one answer, other literally cannot be answered in one

Why is a good idea
"What do you do for a living?"
"I work in a factory"
"Do you like it there?"
"Its okay"
"If you could have any job in the world, not being paid for it, what would you do?"

etc. etc.
Pretty much I'm annoyingly positive and smiley and have no issue asking really out there questions

I Have noticed that sometimes I wish someone would care about me the way I care about others, but I recognize that I probably care a bit more about this than most people, and keep on keepin on

You forgot half women hate you retard. And that's the part that any clingy pathetic man like OP described needs.
Also you should ignore pol/tranny threads by default, lurk two years before posting newfag.

Kill yourself summerfag

Women don't hate men, tho dude
ur blackpilled

Whats crazy is, I'm OP, and I find that people with your general world views are the ones that fall into this trap more than anyone else

Thanks! What are some examples of open ended questions you can ask though. I find it very hard unless I'm already in a good conversation.

If I'm single and a good looking, potentially single woman wants to talk to me then over time I am allowed to assume attraction if she seems attracted. If not then I don't engage.

Same with girls talking to guys, I noticed that a lot of not so pretty girls when they come up to me or we happen to talk, it always ends in a flirty vibe or them saying something like "wanna go for a walk?" or something like that so I know what they want and I have to come up with some excuse not to if I'm not attracted to them or simply don't like them. It works both ways.

Another thing is that when a guy talks to another guy there is no sexual attraction, with the opposite gender there obviously can be. You wouldn't be complaining if the guys you talked to were attractive and you were single, in that situation you know that you'd be the one trying to get close to them when they might not even be interested in you and just liked talking to you.

Point is, when an attractive woman talks to me, I'm not gonna cuck myself and not take chances if I like that girl and I know she's single. If not me then some other guy, except she might actually go out with him and I'll feel like I wasted my chance because "I thought she just wanted to be friends"

why are some girls complete whores? Same reason. People are different

Oh boy, I'm so glad I can share this :))

Pretty much, think of the 'why' in everything.
Why are you on this bus with me?
Where are you going?
Whats important to you in life?
Do you like people or no?
How about animals?

I just find people unreasonably fascinating and I love learning about them, so I ask questions to get to know them, then find out I'm somehow accidentily friends with everyone

nah man, its different
assuming attraction and acting on it are one thing
not acting on it, assuming, and becoming secretly obsessed are another

oh my god, don't talk to me on the bus. Don't talk to anyone on public transportation. Nobody wants anyone, especially a man, to engage in conversation with them while traveling.

Women hate as in men hating women you dumbass. Ever been there ? Lurk more.

Women don't want to talk to you moron, they either want your dick, money, something from you etc. They aren't interested in discussions with men because women have no hobbies and their stupid brains can't be interested in what you have to say.

This kind of mindset is why I have no relationships with women. It's ingrained in my head that they'll think like this in every situation, so I wait for them to make some sort of move... and wait...

imagine not talking to single woman in your life for more than 2 minutes

Attached: D7QhV7WWwAArJF8.png large.png (713x730, 161K)

there is a place and time like waiting in line for a something that you both have in common or at a class or group, but please please please do not come up to me on my commute. Especially if it's a big city, 90% of the people who confront you on public transportation are crazy so that's what I'm going to immediately assume and be completely standoffish because I don't want to get murdered.

woman do that too... I don't see your point. Nothing mentioned in this thread is gender exclusive, you're just talking to desperate and lonely people, probably being one yourself but your standards are too high so you are repulsed by the guys that obsess over you while you wish they were more attractive so you would actually like them obsessing over you. Am I not correct?

aren't you a salty little snow flake. What? did a girl you like not like you back and now all women are whores? Its possible to just be friends with women but its very unlikely and the circumstances have to be very specific. Like the girl already being taken, you not finding her attractive but she has a cool personality and you can learn something from her or she's just good company so it beats hanging out by yourself. Shit like that. Also, talk to normal women because I think you've been talking to sluts your entire life because they're an easy target. Talk to more "normal" girls and you might even change your opinion on what women are like, not all of them are gold diggers, women are the same species as you and you act like they were designed to serve you.

I'm like a 5'1 woman so that might have something to do with it

and I usually only do this if the person is making eye contact, or otherwise seems like they might be open to it
I don't harass random strangers
I also spent my entire teens studying body language so I could figure out how to pull this off

But coffee shops are another good bet

I used to live in China, and as an American I had trouble doing everything
I had to ask for help a lot, and some people would ignore me or glare at me, or walk away
It sucks, but rejection happens
Its better to try and fail than to never have tried at all

Yeah, exactly
This is why y'all are so miserable
ANd also why I'm giving you advice on this, as a person who doesn't have these issues socializing

'waiting in line for something'
You're both waiting on the public transport to get you where you want to go
You could ask if they know any good local bars, or something fun to do

If someone has extremem resting bitch face, obviously leave them alone, but you can usually tell if someone is open to conversation

Post beef flaps roastie

Lmao, imagine feeling so personally attacked by a 4chins post you feel the need to write all that shit. Stay mad, roast.

I am guy that actually talks to women, you stupid faggot.

>you can usually tell if someone is open to conversation
You underestimate my autism, user.

Not at all.
I've just noticed a lot of my guy friends, and people on here, talk about being SOOO into this girl, but when they explain their situation it really seems like they didn't try to make their own desires known to her/ and or haven't known her long enough yet to be talkin' like that.

I've tried helping my guy friends with these (most seem to respond really well when someone just explains it to them kindly)
I made the thread though, because I'm not sure what enviornmental, social or physiological factors cause this mindset to crop up so much

I'm not at all hateful, bitter or angry.
I've had to turn down guys before that were really otherwise perfect relationship material, except for the whole
I'm-in-love-with-my-boyfriend thing

And I think its shitty I feel bad for not being able to clone myself to be a good/happy girlfriend to multiple people

sounds like you need a good boob-face hug and some pats
Poor dear
Maybe try picking up a book on body language
I'm serious, I read the shit out of these as a teen

>I'm a faggot collecting good boy points on the internet in hopes that some roastie will notice and give me attention
Imagine being as pathetic as you are.

I disagreed with >
but you need to fuck off faggot
Stop being a hateful incel

>You're both waiting on the public transport to get you where you want to go
the difference is there's no connection there other than that you're both going some place. If you're waiting in line for a concert or a movie or whatever you have a place to start the conversation and you know the other person is at least a sane adult who can spend money on things they're interested in. Just because you're a cute girl and people are immediately trusting of you and willing to engage you in conversation at any time doesn't mean that's just how people work. It's how people people work around you. Anyone else needs an underlying connection or purpose to talk to a stranger.

>thinking that guy not hating women must be just pretending it so he can get sex on anonymous image board
And now you see why you are incel. You have horrible personality that would scare all women away.

While I give credit to my being a small girl, I disagree
>Need an underlying connection or purpose to talk to a stranger
Do you also need porn to jack off?
Or a blanket to sleep to fall asleep at night?

No, you don't need them.
They help, and make things easier, but you're basically saying that you're unhappy being unable to communicate to strangers, but then completely refusing to just do it

Its really charming to see someone trying really hard at something, or take a social risk where they could be rejected
Because it means that they desperately want to get better at something, even if failure is likely
People tend to look kindly on those that make an effort.
The only reason you don't know this is because you haven't tried before

Being outwardly friendly and smiling a lot will always soften public opinion towards you

>I love defending the interests of a group of people that only care about themselves and couldn't give a fuck about my interests
This is how absolutely spineless white knights are lmao

wait what? how am I an angry incel for saying that women do exactly what guys do except OP only has perspective from one side and assumes shit based on that? If anything I got a feeling the guys I'm replying to are incels since all I hear is "women don't want you, they want your dick, or your money". All of you seem hateful for some reason while I'm just trying to explain that women and men function in similar ways, and to complain about men blindly obsessing over women is just stupid, considering the fact women do it too and its just what happens when people are desperate and lonely and if the opposite gender shows some interest in them they assume they're in love.

Seems like a lot of projecting here with salty incels trying to justify their shitty personality because you obsessed over a girl once and she rejected you, so she obviously has to be a whore who just wants your money. Stay perfect, its never your fault!...jesus, let the summer end quickly

Literally have sex, incel.

Honestly this, people think I must be a chatterbox because I'm good looking, then they get confused when I'm a silent mf

>you're basically saying that you're unhappy being unable to communicate to strangers
What, no, I'm sick of people trying to communicate with me. If on Monday a homeless man harasses me for the entire ride and on Tuesday a drug addict came up and begged me for money for three stops and insulted me for not caring about the poor, I don't care if you're a handsome man with great intentions if you try to start up a conversation on Wednesday. I'm going to shut you down because there's a 90% chance you want me to buy you alcohol or are just insane. If it was a tiny girl I would feel differently and that's just how it works and it has nothing to do with being insecure or not trying. Men should not approach women on public transportation. Sorry, it's a double standard, I don't care.

Also women don't get scared easily, women love violent assholes, they are attracted to violence, that's why so many end up as victims of domestic abuse.
That's why they make fun of both incels and nice guys when they are the opposite of each other. Why is that ? Because men who fit in either category are ugly, you don't get the nice guy/incel binary option when it comes to good looking men because it literally doesn't matter.

Literally dilate, tranny.

I mighta responded to the wrong person, then
If you've been responding to everything in this thread like this, then I can't imagine why I would've had an issue with you