Is it possible for cheating to be forgivable?

Is it possible for cheating to be forgivable?

Attached: download.jpg (278x181, 10K)

In my experience, no not really

I've been in a lot of relationships, and I have noticed that there is a line where if you do something shitty/trust breaking enough, you will not be able to recover the relationship from that point effectively

Really it comes down to
When you're in a relationship, be the best version of yourself
Never act in a way that would make you or your SO ashamed

In my experience after you do something like that, they'll always feel a little weird about it, even if you work through it

My best advice is to lie if you've cheated and NEVER FUCKING DO IT AGAIN
If you feel compulsed to do it again just leave your goddamn relationship right now and save her the pain

ob extremely rare occasions
not because of the reasons they did it though, but more pit of grace really
most of the time, like 99,99% it's not though

Only if the person who got cheated on is a downright retarded or a total doormat. (Which most of them are, cheaters choose their partners for a reason.)

yes it is
depends only on you though

No, never

If she cheated on you, you have to dump her right away. Otherwise she’ll never respect you again and it’ll just lead to wasted time.

Man or woman, if they make a wrong step once, and sincerly feel regret for their action, deserve forgiveness and a second chance.

Never

Once a cheater always a cheater

Well, I would want to know if the person I’m dating has cheated on a past partner. I’d break up with them either way. But i’d have more respect for them if they were honest about than if they lied and I found out later... I would treat them like shit if that happened

Nope. Never ever under any circumstances.

Committed relationships are build entirely on trust and exclusivity. If you or your SO cheats, the trust is broken and you will never be able to rebuild it like it was before. The one who got cheated on will never be able to trust his/her SO to stay loyal and the emotional damage from being cheated on will stay with you forever as long as you stay together.

>sincerely feel regret for their action.
You don't understand what's going on.

Cheating isn't something that 'just happens' as a mistake. You don't cheat by mistake. You cheated on your partner because in the heat of the moment you were willing to risk your relationship and severely hurting your partner for the sake of a quick fling. It probably means you're in an unhealthy relationship to begin with or you don't really love your partner that much. Cheating should always result in a break up, because apparently it meant that your relationship isn't strong enough for either you or your partner to resist the temptation of fucking someone else.

In a healthy relationship, you WILL NOT have an inclination to cheat even if someone cockteases or vag teases you.

I forgave my husband but we have kids so...

Not if you respect yourself, user.

>Is it possible for cheating to be forgivable?
I wouldn't forgive.

Yes, it will take alot of time and work. Both parties must commit to addressing the problems in the relationship that led to this. It is helpful to have the assistance of either a consulor or a clergy member to assist in talking.

Good luck.

Yes OP totally possible talking from experience but the relationship will change drastically after that and really hard to fix that shit .
Cheated on my GF for 3 years sadly a lot of times but if tried to change now its just meehh for her .
Not a good option though I'd always say its better to move on

Kek'ed so hard the fucking marriag meme the poor kids .

Here are your options

> You move onto someone who treats you better
or
>You forgive them. years later they do it again, and you never forgive yourself for being such a fool.

Attached: 1533827737654.jpg (367x446, 41K)

Is kissing another girl cheating?

Depends did you like it ?
But well I don't know the situation your in . I'd say if you liked it and would repeat that you should tell your SO or break up . That ain't cool but who am I to judge

Thats a big no, no and if your craving it again then I would take that as a big red flag to sit down and have a conversation with yourself

No.

I cheated on two gf's and when I did any love was long gone. I didn't get caught either.

I have also been cheated on. One I found out myself and the other came and told me when it happened. I ended the relationship right then though both were crying and telling me how it was a mistake and they loved me. I know better.

When someone cheats on you they do not love you.

no

If they were raped, if they were drugged, if they got super drunk without intending to mess around with guys and got taken advantage of and seriously apologized afterwards. Apart from that, not really.

possible, but incredibly unlikely. i'm talking maybe around a 1-2% chance to actually succeed in it, and even that might be too high a figure. basically it takes the cheater putting in a ton of effort to make it up to the other partner, without any guarantee of success, all while the partner that got cheated on still likely resents and distrusts them to an extent. even if the cheater truly wanted to make amends(very unlikely to begin with), that situation will see em give up more quickly than not.

l>"raped" "drugged" "got drunk"
Get a load of this cuck

If I cheat on you, yes.
If you cheat on me, no.

YOU GUYS ARE IMMATURE.
how do you think people make it 50 years with a he same person? People make
Mistakes you get passed them. You grow you learn. That’s what’s wrong with people today they will fucking drop you over anything. You don’t make
A lifetime with someone living them 100% of the
Time . There are good and bad to every relationship. You take the good
With the bad and you work it out. You put the past behind you and work together towards a future.

Living= loving

No.

Your blood shall stain the earth.

Attached: 3677EE23-FB98-4B90-8758-22CB04340871.jpg (1300x866, 106K)

This

No.
I've been cheated on and I've cheated as well.
Once that happens trust is gone down the drain.
Best end things asap.

No. Cheaters deserve the rope.

No. Trust is like paper. Once you wrinkle it up you can try to flatten it, but it will never be the same.

Forgiving them is the best option.
But forgiving them doesn't give you an obligation to stay.
Its best to forgive and leave. They've already stabbed you in the back, and getting back is just inviting complications and wasted effort into your life.
Basically, just forgive and leave.

Attached: 1560921889681.jpg (720x602, 80K)

This is partially true. Look at old men that have been married 50 years. Look into their eyes and you see a dead man walking. Several times over the course of their relationship before and after they marry their partner has fucked other men and they know it. First time she fucks another guy is usually to get him to marry her, which he does, believing that will stop it. It does for awhile but then she get bored or depressed or angry or he does something and she loses respect and she has an affair. That may nearly end it but she flips it on him and makes demands that he change some things and for that she'll try or perhaps they have children and the children love their father so she makes a "sacrifice" for the family. It happens again when she wants to revisit her youth and find what real lust is all about but its only sex and she goes home to her lifelong buddy. The husband prays for the day she's too old to get any man to fuck her and then he can sleep at night.

the guy with the ax will take her back, it was an accident

No.
T. Woman

Everything good in relationships is based on trust.
When someone betrays your trust on such a basic level, there's no going back.

I tried to forgive my ex, who cheated on me. I loved him so much, and I think he genuinely regretted it, but how do I live knowing the man I'd take a bullet for wouldn't even keep his pants closed for me?
Find a person you'd die for, someone who gives you their 100%, someone you trust blindly and fully.

Couldnt find a more pathetic incel post if I tried

Dont tell her.
Make peace with god.
Dont do it again.

Sure . But its not a good environment for the kids to grow up .

In a Castaway scenario, where the spouse believes the other dead and starts a new life, only to find out they're still alive later. That's the only way

Never. There is not one instance where it can be forgiven.
It will only have a chance of being forgotten if the perpetrator pays with their blood.

How do I make a tinder account without my girlfriend finding out?

No, never. If you want to fuck someone else, end your current relationship first. People who try to justify it should be put down like the mangy dogs they are.

If the relationship was undergoing some really rough times, was "on pause", or close to a breakup, and the cheating partner involved got really drunk and a whole lot of other circumstances were true, then there is a very slight chance that it can be forgiven, if the non-cheating partner really really loves the cheating person, and the cheater is literally on their knees and covered in tears.

So in the vast majority of cases, the answer is no, because it is an extreme break of trust and an extremely selfish and hurtful act. If a person is a cheater, it means that they are a deeply flawed person that is not capable of being in a relationship, and in most cases, they're going to keep cheating. Trusting a cheater is like trusting a heroin addict when he says "I'm not doing heroin anymore as of tomorrow". Sure, like 0.2% will stop doing heroin just like that, but 99.8% will be shooting it up within 2 days.

Choose the "looking for men" section.