I am borderline homeless & trying to make to make it to America or England for gibs since thanks to the CIA Venezuelans...

i am borderline homeless & trying to make to make it to America or England for gibs since thanks to the CIA Venezuelans are now 1/3 our country & they have taken all low skilled jobs that was available to someone fresh out of school

>. what's the easiest way to make it to america or England legal or illegal because a month more of invading vermin TAKING MY JOBS & ill be making my way to the U.S. Embassy with my manifesto

i am even willing to join your military

Attached: trin-MMAP-md.png (1036x733, 72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rHsIhbdmhTY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Ok so what you want to do is go to France where they're used to African people and you'll assimilate in 10 years vs never here.

r u gril?

Oh and if you're a taco person go to Spain instead because they made you so they owe you whatever you want literally because you are a product of mass rape. Please go there the US has horrible welfare and work by Western standards.

Fly into Canada and hop the border

dude im not Africa african when my people lands in a county we assimilate immediately we idolize american culture

ill even take a ticket to cuckada

Alright just meet me on the north end of Ross Lake.

Attached: Screenshot_20190428-012858.png (1080x1920, 291K)

Go the fuck home and face your problems instead of trying to make them someone elses. Howabout you organize an armed rebellion, kill your invaders and politicians and create a usa inspired constitution AND FIX YOUR OWN FUCKING COUNTRY INSTEAD OF LOOKING TO STEAL AT SOMEOBE ELSES HOUSE YOU FUCKING IMMIGRANT FAILURE. WE ARE SICK AND FUCKING TIRED OF YOU PEOPLE LOOKING TO COME HERE WITH YOUR FUCKING PROBLEMS. SOLVE YOUR PROBLEMS AT YOUR OWN LANDS. STAY THE FUCK OUT. WE ARE LITERALLY GETTING PREPARED TO KILL OFF A-FUCK-TON OF OTHER ETHNIC GROUPS BECAUSE YOU FUCKS WONT SOLVE YOUR OWN FUCKING PROBLEMS AT HOME. YOU ARE FUCKING WORTHLESS TO US. THE DEMOTARDS WILL BE DESTROYED SOON. DO NOT COME HERE. GO THE FUCK HOME AND MAN THE FUCK UP. THERE IS 2000 YEARS OF HISTORY TO LEARN FROM ONLINE. TRY -USING-THE-INTERNET-FOR-ITS-ORIGINAL-PURPOSE-OF-INFORMING-YOURSELF -INSTEAD-OF-WASTING-TIME-POSTING-ON-Jow Forums YOU DIRT EATING FUCK.

Attached: 20180701_193417.jpg (4128x2322, 1.39M)

Join the French Foreign Legion instead. It will be grueling, brutal, and challenging, but you will come out a better man, with skills, and have French citizenship.

the last time someone tried that they took over the parliament all the media houses shot the corrupt prime minister & in less than 3 hours you fucks AMERICA had 3 cargo planes full of soldiers in our airport ready to put back the corrupt government in power

youtube.com/watch?v=rHsIhbdmhTY

Attached: 58d016470ad44.image.jpg (1024x549, 50K)

go aruba or curacao baka

Hey it's not our choice, we didn't vote on it. Though you might have to look at the leash holder.

cum to mexico we will help to get to drumpfy land :^)

Fuck off we're full.

OP file some fake police complaint saying you are being atracked for some reason related to your race, religion or political position. Carry that document with you and fly to US or Canada on a tourist visa and file for asylum with a lawyer

sounds like he's fully justified in wanting to come to US and influence politics here anyway

Same with the Hondurans. Secretary Clinton and President Obama fucked their country and I don't blame them for wanting to come here and influence the country that has a grip on theirs.

As long as you stay out of here lol. UK sounds perfect for you ; nice weather n all.

Fuck off leaf, we must restore Europe to its former glory.

Attached: hitlergoosestepopener.jpg (371x500, 40K)

>dude I idolise American culture lmao
>promise I'll assimilate
>Venezuela is CIA's fault
You stay right where you are you fucking pinko commie eternal captive audience democrat voting Castro loving wetback wannabe piece of shit

Stay in your shitty country. Don't bring your problems, your baggage and your habits to the US. We don't want any more beaners importing their shitty entitled way of life

Don't come to England. You will end up in a minimum wage job with rent you can't afford and bills you can't pay. You will end up whoring your ass for a crust of bread. America is the land of oppurtunity. Go to America.

ill just pay you Embassy a visit to get some justice

yes, do that.