POPE DONATES HALF A MILLION TO HELP CENTRAL AMERICAN MIGRANTS REACH THE USA

POPE DONATES HALF A MILLION TO HELP CENTRAL AMERICAN MIGRANTS REACH THE USA

Lmao shit like this is why I'm not Catholic anymore.
Can any Calvinist or Lutheran here redpill me on their religion? Thanks

Attached: Screenshot_20190428-104608.png (1080x1920, 1.1M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bofF_aRIILI
mostholyfamilymonastery.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Strip Catholic organizations of their tax free exemptions and this shit would stop. That's pretty much the reason religious organizations ARE tax exempt - they're supposed to keep their nose out of politics, and politicians will leave them alone.

So, he's personally funding criminal activity? I'm pretty sure the Bible says to follow laws.

>Lmao shit like this is why I'm not Catholic anymore.
giving up your faith because of demons

He knows people can marry children in the U.S.

Outright attack on our sovereignty. Time for sanctions

>your faith

The metaphysics of kikestianity are Jewish

the vatican is interfering with our democracy

You're talking about the same pope who has stated to the press that atheists can go to Heaven, user.
"Psssh, who needs Jesus?" --Pope Francis, paraphrased Look it up if you think it's just a lame joke.

Probably because the central Americans are fellow Christians.
This is why atheism/agnosticism is red pilled.

more demon bullshit

Catholicism is not Christianity. Here are a few differences off teh top of my head:

- Christianity teaches you that only Jesus can forgive sins. Catholicism teaches that all you have to do is confess your sins and perform some ritual.
- Christianity teaches that Jesus is the only savior. Catholicism teaches that IT is the source of salvation for sinners.
- Pope is supposedly infallible. Bible says no man is infallible.

You sure spell "war" funny fren.

Cheese and rice
Jews fuck us
Catholics fuck us
Muslims fuck us
And christians want to be fucked
Does america have any religion that actually cares about our politics?

The Pope is anti-Christ, but he is not the antichrist.

Can anyone give me a qrd on Protestantism ? Being a Catholic at this point is just endless suffering.

Attached: 5AB70D59-6D74-4ABB-905E-4469C490CE31.jpg (618x741, 75K)

Like you guys never does that? Seems only right to me that all people fleeing the shit you start takes some responsibility. If it was up to me. I would send every fucking refugee from the wars you started, instigated and supported to the U.S.

Attached: American soldier.jpg (634x501, 80K)

I remember him saying this, yeah, thank God I'm not Catholic
>I am aware of the irony of this flag

being catholic is a part of our culture man, you cant be french and not catholic, not anymore, we need to set up an anti-pope or something

that guy can donate 500k like its no problem. confirmed religion is just business

You don't need to "be" anything. Pick up your KJV Bible and read. Such a Catholic question btw. This is about you and Jesus, not some denomination.

I was raised a Catholic and this wasn't what I was taught at all

haha I just burned 500k. Trump is epic trolled xD

All Catholics deserve to be shot

Are you Christian, user?

What need is a holy French empire, with a holy French emperor calling the shots and giving the papal pope a kick up the arss when he steps out of line

These people aren't coming from Afghanistan. Those people are going to your shithole.

Throu history the chatolic church was pretty much a ganster organisation that did everything to remain in power. The few bad stuff we know today we know they have done in the past is thanks to a few leaks from their vaults.

Even my Catholic mother doesn't like this pope.
And I don't like my mother but the enemy of my enemy is my friend, so...

Did he donate in crypto or classic gold caesar coins.

But your a nobody, soooooooo?

fuck your shit religion, christcucks are the worst people. its known fact all religions support multi culturism, keep beliving it

King James Bible is translated from the adulterated Jewish masoretic text, user.

the pope needs to be replaced, he is a globalists that hates christianity.

Why should a Frenchman read an English bible?

You were "raised Catholic" and don't know about confessions absolving you of your sins? Holy fuck even the most brain-dead child in Africa knows about confessions. What's your excuse?

TULIP represents the 5 points of calvinism.
>Total depravity
We are born in mortal sin, and are not capable of coming to go without is grace
>Unconditional Election
Those who are elect to be saved are guaranteed to be saved
>Limited atonement
Jesus died for those who are to be saved. Jesus did not die for the sins of all. Only those who will be saved
>Irresistible Grace
Those who are elect to be saved HAVE to be saved. If all of this sounds confusing so far, think about biblical determinism (I highly reccomend freedom of the will by Jonathan Edwards)
>Preservation of the saints
The saints (those who are saved) will live eternally

It's a rough rundown. Go watch some R.J. Sproul, and Durbin calvinist sermons. God bless brother.

Attached: th-1.jpg (474x371, 36K)

I know. Why the fuck is our problem when you started a war based on lies on the hunt for Osama Bin Laden. What a few people did on 9/11 was no reason to start a war. Funny thing about that is it's proven beyond doubt that Saudi was involved but you still kiss their asses and provide them with military aid.

another kike blooded, zionist, infiltraitor, traitor.

NOT MY POPE!

Attached: 16pointray.jpg (600x601, 64K)

Yes
Doesn't matter if they like the pope or not because the pope is not the problem. It is official Catholic teaching, from the Catechism of the Catholic Church (infallible under universal and ordinary magisterium) that rich nations are obliged to accept immigrants who are seeking higher incomes. The church itself is the problem. It is the largest and wealthiest anti-white organization on earth.

>You were "raised Catholic" and don't know about confessions absolving you of your sins?
Of course I do you dumb fuck you're just completely missing the point of it.

The confession is about admitting guilt and accepting the judgement of god. It's not fucking washing your hands you collossal moron.

TL;DR.

Attached: 1525572130913.jpg (1280x720, 242K)

>instead of trying to help people improve their living conditions why not just rather directly fund criminally motivated actions

it's almost as if protestants had a point

The absolute state of christfags.

Attached: 1555795134138 pope.jpg (1024x688, 595K)

Just be a protestant mate and start reading your bible.

Catholic church is just full of heresies if you look how Jesus spoke in the Bible which the Catholics don't like as they've a twisted view on how it works because of brainwashing.

Bible tells not to do Idol worship: They worship the Saints and Mary.

Bible tells not to have any spiritual authority over God that's Man: They have the Pope.

Bible tells to only praise and give prayers to only God: Catholics pray to Mary and ask a man to forgive them in a closet.

Catholic priests don't marry even though the bible says to be fruitful and multiply.

The Bible says not to call anyone the Father but the God in Heaven, the Pope is called the "Holy Father."

There's too much to go on and on!

They are just LARPPagans

>Yes
Do you the consequences of being a reviler?

Attached: Muttmaster.jpg (753x500, 112K)

He's not a Catholic my dude.

>accepting the judgement of god
Yes... this completely explains why you have to do some moronic ritual... to appease god and not appease the fucker you think will absolve you of your sin. By the way, what happens if you refuse to do that ritual?

youtube.com/watch?v=bofF_aRIILI
Get ready anons. Life about to change.

Do it for all religions.

>Just be a protestant mate
just be a cuck mate

Very based to be honest

Nobody cares what you are. Plenty of American catholics aren't going to vote for Trump because our pope has disavowed him.

If you think Christ cams to this earth for the sake of “multi-culturalism,” then you are very much mistaken. He came to forgive the sins of mankind and free you from sin and death. He died on the cross on your behalf and rose on the third day so that you might be saved. Why think your lies about Christ? Why give yourself over to the Satan and allow your soul to be corrupted by sin? Repent, user, and ask the Father to forgive you of your sins in the name of Jesus Christ. Be saved and receive your peace.

>not donating the $500k to help rebuild Notre Dame

Why even support any organized religion? Most are shit anyways and believing in fairy tales is something for children. How many fallowers does one need to not be branded as crazies or cult members?

yea this was pretty based..

shut the fuck up,i dont give fuck about your religion its cancer. what kind of religion forced it on people ? what kind of religion kills people? fuck you faggot

Fuck out of here Christfag. You're a perfect example of heritage that threw away its original roots as soon as the Catholics waltzed in. All religion supports multiculturalism.

Attached: 1556276448014 AHAHAHA-FAGGOT_o_.jpg (367x476, 27K)

A bunch of kikes wanted to subvert and control Catholicism so they created the Jesuit Order to pretend they are Christians and now those fake kike preachers (Jesuits) like the kike Pope do anti White anti Western anti Christian pro criminal shit. This kike piece of shit has probably raped many children and many even blood sacrificed a few with the Masta Balls. Waiting for hell to take him would be to long.

Attached: JesusFischer.jpg (620x578, 304K)

Do you speak English?

I know frogbro, but what am I to do when the Pope seems more interested in licking African feet, funding illegal immigration and covering for pedos ? It’s just sickening and just being associated with all of this is disgusting.

>Lmao shit like this is why I'm not Catholic anymore.

Your reason is shit then.
Don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to make you stay Catholic or anything like that.
I'm not even trying to defend the actions of Frances, because they are indefensible.
I'm just saying that your rationale for leaving is retarded and so are you.
Please read the sticky before you post anything here ever again.

>wow, a jewish cult is actually against whites and promoting all that is wrong !
>better worship another version of sais jewish cult
Yeah you're fucking stupid

>have to
You don't have to, it's a choice. People still fucking pray in their own time or whatever. It's not like if you can't find a priest you're doomed to hell or some nonsense.
>By the way, what happens if you refuse to do that ritual?
You're never asked to, so there's never a refusal. It's entirely up to you. It's like your entire understanding of Catholicism is from Wikipedia articles written by an atheist.

... By the way, what do you think a ritual is? and what do you think their purpose is? (here's a tip, is not exclusive to catholicism nor religion in general)

> He died on the cross on your behalf and rose on the third day so that you might be saved.
What is the logic behind this?

Yes, I just wanted to warn you against being a reviler, Paul warns against it in 1 Corinthians 6:9-10. You shouldn't talk about Catholics like you did, my brother.

christcucks are so tough guys, they came here to small numbered baltic who pose no threat and try to forcefully change mind. pathethic shit, npc tier stuff the followers are like zombies following the book word by word and living by it. some jew written book sets boundaries for them like lmao, weak people

Protestants are anti-Jew mostly and anti-organized religion, how are we cucked exactly?

We stick by the five solas, I think you haven't heard of them?

Catholics are the worst though.

Protestantism is never forced it actually also protests against being forced to belonging to a body that's corrupt etc etc.

And Catholics have time and time again shown their true colors to be nothing but that of wrath, greed and pride in the worst possible ways.

Chill your morning beer pekka, without Christians this country would be nowhere and you wouldn't have a language to write with and you would be fine under the Swedish rule or the Russians.

Mate there's been far far worse popes in the past, and catholics haven't hesitated to tell them to fuck off back then. Contray to what protestants on here will tell you the pope is very much fallible and isn't some Christian dictator you must follow

I'm not a reviler. I said that Catholics deserve to be shot, which is the truth.

you are a christcuck it doesnt matter yougo same group with all these faggots

/thread

The truth comes out now. The anger and iniquity in you is obvious. Repent of this evil and throw away your anger. Christ gave you a second chance, but I see you would sooner throw it away than acknowledge what you know to be true. You may not like it now, but one day you will have to confront this evil in your heart. One day you will have to ask yourself if you are prepared to face eternity knowing the many sins you have committed. When that day finally comes, I pray you make the right choice and find Jesus Christ, for he loves you more than you know. Even though you may not like what I say right now, know that I will still be praying for you, user.

Its why kikes don't like White Nationalism... White Europeans have been fighting for their freedoms for Eons now because of Sand Nigger Kikes and the their Desert Cult Religion.

It goes back to Roman Times.

That is reviling, user. I suggest you repent.

So you either weren't raised Catholic, or you were raised on a specific brand of Catholicism that doesn't follow the Cannon.... in other words, you just made shit up as you went. Gotcha.

CCC 1459 tells you that confessions absolutely DO absolve you of your sin.. as long as you mean it. Here are the exact words from the Catechism (you know what that is, don't you?):

Absolution takes away sin, but it does not remedy all the disorders sin has caused. Raised up from sin, the sinner must still recover his full spiritual health by doing something more to make amends for the sin: he must ‘make satisfaction for’ or ‘expiate’ his sins. This satisfaction is also called ‘penance.’

A "penance", just so you know, is just another word meaning "confession" (or reconciliation) in Catholicism. The word "penance" comes from Old French paenitentia.. which means "the desire to be forgiven".

Instead of pretending you're Catholic, you should actually read up on the religion so you can fully understand how it is absolutely NOT the same as Christianity.

>Protestants are anti-Jew mostly
Yeah those protestant nations Britain and America are really anti-jew.

yeah bro, lets just ignore fucking reality. decline in church attendance with increase in secularism and alternative spirituality, growing open faggotry and dehumanization and bastardization of western ethnic groups with darkies.

rejection of the church and the rise of the secular state and the horrors seen all around us, horrors including pagan reenactors and fedora twats like you.

when the church is sick you dont abandon it. look around you. you know Jesus is The Way. any reasonable person that actually pays attention can see these are strange, dark times and a spiritual vacuum grows with a growing darkness.

these are times when Christians must fight hardest.

This pope is a piece of shit that most Catholics hate. The left friendly media has protected him even vs the pedo cover up.

imagine having baltic crusades against three small outnumbered countries who pose no threat for two centuries and this is the outcome for us HAHAHAHA

Attached: 1534674291923.png (634x898, 170K)

>That is reviling
No, it isn't. You just have a low IQ and don't know that that word means. And before you protest, no, saying you have a low IQ is also not reviling, because it is also true.

Oh, and just so you know.. I actually WAS raised Catholic. The REAL Catholic.. not whatever fake shit you were "raised" under.

How did the pope get that kind of money sitting on his ass?

Right, it's your money he's "donating"

How the fuck is he wealthy??

Know the enemy. Once long ago, Catholics weren't even allowed in colonial America. It came with the death penalty.

Attached: 4254.jpg (514x533, 64K)

you are part of the degenerate counterculture fighting against the west, dipshit.

i will burn your book faggot

what is this talk all the time from christcucks its like copy paste same npc stuff

Every Catholic should print this out and put in offering.

Use evleope if concerned.

who is with me?

Attached: 1546112127554.jpg (705x609, 73K)

sounds like your ethnic group has a spiritual pall over it. thats fucked up.

>tells you that confessions absolutely DO absolve you of your sin.. as long as you mean it.
Yes exactly. Seek forgiveness and it shall be answered. It's not the mere physical act (ritual) that absolves sin, its seeking forgiveness, which is done through confession (and other means such as praying).

mostholyfamilymonastery.com/

Go here for a proper explanation on the current antipopes and Vatican II apostasy

Okie dokie faggot.

based pope destroying the satanic USA

The Catholic Church cannot be fixed without simultaneously admitting that it is a false church. Fixing the Catholic Church would mean changing Catholic doctrine, which would mean admitting that the church is not infallible, which would mean admitting that it is a false church. So, no, it cannot be fixed, no matter how hard you "fight." The problems are now baked into the cake and cannot be removed. They have been for a long time now, but second Vatican council sealed the deal for good. Those who still adhere to Catholicism have no excuse at this point.

Desert shit has nothing to do with West

nah, just because we dont identify as some cuck labels doesnt mean we have any spiritual pall lmao

Where did he get all that money from?