Mother hatred general

Just a place for you to open up about your issues with your mother. I'll start:

I hate my mother, she's an obnoxious cunt that doesn't know when to shut her fat mouth. Nobody's thought or feeling are more important than her own, and anything you have to say is a challenge to her infinite wisdom.

Attached: Controlling_Mother.jpg (500x334, 111K)

Boy oh boy, do you sound like an immature spoiled crybaby

And why's that?
Originally

You do too if you think everybody's mother is perfect
Because you're clearly very new to Jow Forums, posts outside of Jow Forums don't have to be original.

My mother used to really get on my nerves but when I went off to college she started putting in a lot of effort to keep us on good terms and actually listens to me and supports me. I would suggest first trying to become more of an adult (at least find something to do other than sit around all day) and talk to her more like an adult but still go easy on her most of the time and give her a chance to improve.

Have you had to live with your mother since you've moved out?

I come back for some weeks now and then, the longest was a month for winter break. Obviously issues arise but things are a lot better, and I've seen the same thing with other kids who went off to college. My gf is a bit younger than me and her sister (my age) gets extreme preferential treatment in the house even though she's a cunt because her mom doesn't want to damage her delicate relationship with her daughter who spends most of the year away.

I think my mother was afraid I was some kind of budding murderer growing up (socially isolated, no interest in friends, bottled up anger, interest in weapons, etc). I've mellowed out a lot as an adult, but I've never been able to reconnect with her because of how disconnected we were when I was a child. I don't really like her personality either, so that doesn't help, but it's the kind of thing you're supposed to just get over because she's family. Sometimes she'll send me money which I think is her way of trying to make up for it, but I never cash the checks and she never brings it up.

Well if everytime you come back, the same issues come up, then your relationship isn't actually progressing. Y'all just had enough distance that you didn't have to deal with her shit anymore.

Oh, yes. The "but we're family so I get to be abusive and you just have to get over it because I love you :^)" meme

It's a matter of degree, if we get weird due to stress once in a while and fight and apologize after that's not a big deal.

Nobody was abusive, just very distant. I like my dad.

Sorry OP, I fucking love my mother.

Mine is a prime example of "intelligent person who still falls for stupid scams." She's immediately on board with just about every get rich quick pyramid scheme and at one point she gave a bunch of money to a group that was like "Oh, yeah, we're totally hot on the trail of the legendary El Dorado and we just need a *bit* more funding. We'll give you a cut when we find it, we promise."

Why?
Originally

>Intelligent person
>Falls for scams
Oh buddy, I got bad news for you...

Must be nice. Mine was emotionally manipulative/abusive and ended up leaving lingering issues with opening up to people/expressing emotions period.

Smart people aren't immune to being duped, especially if you hit them when they're vulnerable.

I feel you, I have intimacy issues as well. I'm seeking therapy. I hope you can do the same.

OP is a bratty rebellious teen who thinks they know more than an experienced adult.

>Adults know everything
Did I miss a memo when I turned 18 or something?

It's not really even intimacy issues with me, I just default to a mask of irritated apathy with people I don't know very well

>Your thoughts are invalid because I have more experience then you
Is that what she told you?

My mom is like talking loud and scandalous at home because she's too coward to reply to others so she vents at home over that shit and then if you suggest she'd pipe down after >3h of non stop in your face BS about shit that has nothing to do with you she becomes ultra sensitive and says you're like this guy or that guy or her brother that raped her, and then I go
>mom how am I like the brother that raped you or stole money from you? Wtf?!
And she's like
>you might be
And then I go
>How that works
And she's like
>I don't like your tone, your tone say's "you're a piece of shit and stupid"
And I'm like
>I never said that, Jesus fucking Chris, I have to wake up at 5am tomorrow for work
and she's like
>What do you mean Jesus Christ?! You're saying it like I'm crazy or something
On and ooon.

>I never said that, Jesus fucking Chris, I have to wake up at 5am tomorrow for work
If you're working you need to leave home. The distance will give both of you, especially her, some perspective.

Here's what you say:
>Well if you think I'm a rapist then I'll show you a rapist
>*unzips penis*

>If you're working you need to leave home. The distance will give both of you, especially her, some perspective.
Nah she does that to my dad too.
It's just that the pay is low and the rent is too high.
>living in Eastern Europe

You nasty piece of shit.