Instead of opposing the EU, why doesn't the right build it's own union...

instead of opposing the EU, why doesn't the right build it's own union? "pro-europeanism" has become synonymous with liberalism, that needs to be changed, because we are the real pro-europeans, not them

Attached: eurosiberia.png (541x541, 138K)

Take your meds or better still, KYS

>russia

kek you might as well include mongolia and kazakhstan, china too. hell add japan too.

We need to impose the current implementation of the EU. Then build a new EU, based on Whiteness and including Russia, and also America, a Northern Union. Also NU, catchy.

*oppose

The United States will never allow the Eurasian landmass to unite ocean to ocean. Not by Russia, not by Germany, not by China, not by Brussels. DESU it might be a good idea, it just wont happen.

Attached: 1533408327940s.jpg (125x75, 2K)

>not by Germany
Why?

Duganites get the rope, too.

Because you failed. And now all wgat you can do is eatablish second Ottoman Empire

So then a united Russia/Germany/UK will just crush you.

>russia
Idiocy at its finest everyone

At least we tried, compared to literally everyone else

What do you daft fuckface think all the NATO bases in Europe are for? To prevent us from even thinking about that in fear of getting mcnuked

Keep saying that while we occupy your nation

>compared to literally everyone else
Yeah lets not mention Roman Empire, French Empire.

They are honestly trying but the problem is that the commies killed most of smart Russians at the beginning of the 20th century, those who weren't killed escaped to the West. Today's Russia is a post-soviet wild-capitalistic corrupt country where everyone thinks about his only profit. I can barely imagine those people building a new Empire.
I don't know what can save today's Russia, if another Petr I was born people wouldn't just notice him.

Attached: nxU9vZq_d.jpg (640x701, 31K)

>I don't know what can save today's Russia
It's beyond salvation, because it would require decades of menthodical work with population (not in eugenic part)

So then we need to work on this. Reaching out to Russia is step one.

>I don't know what can save today's Russia
Cooperate with them.

Hello comrade

that + thrace, expel non euros and enforce it with nukes

sup bro

Don't forget to pick up fresh Novichok.delivery near the closest mail box

Lol, more than half of Russia is Asian not European. They got all those Uralic tribes there that look like Mongols.

Attached: Polish tatarzy1.jpg (3000x2000, 2.33M)