I’m So Fucked

I shaved my head with zero guard thinking it would look cool but now I look like a neo nazi scrotum.

How am I supposed to show up like this to class tomorrow. I’m so embarrassed.

What should I do?

Attached: D2A88879-A62F-45BA-BD10-3F45ACA47FA2.jpg (1976x1694, 386K)

white people genetics.......so shittty lol

Attached: 1495552006814.png (279x422, 226K)

Embrace the neo-nazi look, start lifting and get muscular as well

Who cares

>show up like this to class tomorrow
What?
Isn't it summer?

Tell them we must preserve the existence of our follicles and the future of our hairlines.

Wait until your hair grows back and pretend like you had lice

Put on some oil on your head, you might as well look like pitbull

You look cel shaded.

Looks fine since I don’t know what you looked like before. At that length it will get visible longer every day and you’ll get used to it.

you have black hair and dark eyes. Just tell them you're Jewish or Arabian and can't be a skinhead

Is that... a real person?

chill fag, it looks ok. put on a strapback if you are that pussy

Wear a bomber jacket and some combat boots

You can always hope that people aren't as quick to judgement as you are. Not everyone's a shallow cunt like you, you know.

>You can always hope that people aren't as quick to judgement as you are
lol not everyone is as naive as you

You could use the spray colours for hair at the Halloween store and get creative.

Hair grows back.

How about you wear a hat?

What's the problem? I often completely shaved my head. I know many people who competely shaved their heads. COME ON, read something about skinheads' history, you're not necessarily a "NEONAZI" if you shave your fucking head.

Anyone that thinks you're a neo nazi for a haircut is ignorant.

Rock it for what it is, be happy it will grow back

Not op, but my school runs all year with longer breaks during holidays. I'm in the UK tho

wear a hat bruv

Darkies go bald too.
You just don't notice it because black guys have bumfuck retarded haircuts even when they're not rocking a chrome dome. The best is that layered cheese cake thing they do. BITCH PICK A FUCKING COLOR AND MAKE YOUR HAIR THAT.

It's also not an entirely bad association.
Buzz cuts and shaved heads make you look much more dangerous as a man.

Positive attitude, chipper outlook, and just try and be your normal old self around minorities. The only people who'll judge you are people looking start trouble, judgemental cunts, and sjw hypocrites.

And, honesetly, hair grows faster when it's shorter. You'll be back to comfortable fuzz in no time.

Alternatively, invest in a head razor and see if you can rock it. You're almost there anyway.

Just wear non nazi clothing. Do you have like a rainbow shirt or like a slogan t shirt? Coz then it’s just a guy with a bad haircut. Also avoid boots obviously

Grow facial hair.
Being bald no longer means nazi.
It just means you're balding and or simply don't give a fuck about hair.

Stop being a faggot.

get an actual razor and some shaving cream and shave it properly if the stubble bothers you. Personally I think it looks fine though.

>thinking it would look cool
Why did you think this?
t. did the same recently, done it before
t. get rude comments every time I've done it, far too much of an adult to care
[spoiler]t. you aren't an adult, are you, OP?[/spoiler]

It looks fine asshole.

Cap

Tell them you were abducted by aliens and they took away your hair with their magical alien powers so they could turn you into one of them

No one but you cares that much about it, it looks fine.
worst case scenario if someone asks just tell them the truth, "oh, I thought if I'd shave my head it'd look good, guess I'll know better next time".
It's neither as bad or as embarrassing as you think.

Kinda seems like it fits you from here, I like it

Take 2-3 days to get used to it, roll with the punches if anyone is joking at you (Or bite back as 'with a shitty hair like yours I'd shave it the moment it grew out'...) and iz gon be aight.

I once had to shave my head with a beard-shaving machine because of the army. It felt weird but you might dig it

Find a tanning salon and pay for a single session.

Your skin is lighter under your hear than the rest of your head, this is what creates the "skinhead look". If you tan your scalp mildly so that it's the same color as the rest of your head, it will look more balanced and less jarring.

t. bald for 8 years