Should I text? When?

>hook up with girl a few times during uni autumn term
>she's pretty keen, with her initiating plenty of convos over facebook, asking me if I want to come around, etc.
>I wasn't that keen around this time, idiot that I am. Let is peter out
>infrequent hookups during spring and summer
>have her in my room to make amends for something I did I believe massively pissed her off or hurt her. She wasn't that mad actually and we spend two hours talking easily, candidly, etc.
>agree we'll hit each other up when new uni starts
>communicate over snapchat.
>unlike in autumn I've initiated but the convos can go on for a long time. Last one has petered out.
>messaged her with a photo of a drinking game I described she liked the sound of and got a 'fair enough' reply back and that's it
I'm not sure if I should message her out of the blue when there's something on mind cause I don't want to come across as desperate or anything, but not cold or distant either with zero interaction over the next two and a bit months till uni year starts. Any ideas? Girls here got any insight how they perceive it when the guy is initiating a new conversation after several days or a week or whatever of no interaction?

Attached: 1563379281358.jpg (1080x1080, 128K)

she's getting attention from somewhere else and you should find some too

Yeah, that was considered at some point. Part of that candid talk we had was talk about other gets with, etc. we had.

I wouldn't wait so much to fuck.
You seem friendzoned and usefulidioted.

Did you even read my post? Friendzone implies nothing sexual though and only one person having the desire and it not being reciprocated, doesn't it? We've had plenty of hookups, sexual stuff, etc. I accidentally cucked a guy one time cause she was going to get off with a guy but ended up not when I hit her up and arranged to see her later on that night.
>usefulidioted
Don't even know what this means in this context.

Instead of sending her photos of drinking games like some fucking high schooler, ask her out.

>cucked a guy one time cause she was going to get off with a guy
What a fuckery.

You seem to think this is some girl I have a thing for but am too shy to ask her on a so we're just friends cause I'm too scared to make a first movie. Also, reread the post. We've arranged to hook up and shit when uni year starts. I'm only trying to get advice on the communicating stuff over the summer. Don't want to come across as either cold and distance or too keen, and not sure if out of the blue message I initiate after a convo peters out falls into that category.

If all she is is a fuck buddy, then stop communicating with her until it's time to fuck. That's all this is.

Uni culture. That shit happens all the time unless people actually enter a relationship, and it happens then too. One friend of mine had his girlfriend break up with him temporarily cause he did get off with another girl in a club. He confessed of his accord, to be fair to him. That thing I felt I had to make amends over was getting off with one of her friends on a club night.

I get along really well with her. It could have became something way back in autumn last year if I wasn't so stupid and my autistic attachment issues didn't kick in.

Sorry for your lots, user.

My fault. No point dwelling, always forward and all that, etc. But it's plausible it could become something in autumn. She wants to see my new room, will meet in clubs, she wrote pointedly she's going to get me fucked up with her cocktails, we'll cook for each other, etc. It's not that far fetched something could happen, so handling communication is something I'm curious about.

Lawd have mercy.

What are you, a puritan from rural America? It's university. We're stupid, promiscuous little shits.

>If you're not a promiscuous little shit, you're a puritan
Don't embarrass yourself, further.

>wot is glib hyperbole?
Fucking moron.

>Is told not to embarrass himself any further
>Does so
Not very good at this, I see.

>makes reddit posts in response to basic university culture, doesn't get hyperbole, and then claims superiority
Arguing with you is like playing chess with a chicken.

>Is told not to embarrass himself any further
>Does so
Not very good at this, I see.

Attached: basedretard.jpg (960x540, 30K)

Au contraire myfriend, I'm from a whore nest from former USSR.
It's surprising to see that there are other types of degeneracy.