It happened to Breivik and Tarrant

>thought you were gonna start some mass awakening or some shit
>normies get mad for like a week and then forget about you

Happens every time

Attached: 1556434253656.jpg (1280x720, 80K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/2mFWtBnF7Uk
youtu.be/wzvXigpz5Ck
bitchute.com/video/ASB59iiwde8/
youtu.be/X3nWBN1nE2Q
youtu.be/WWR2ZybDqWE
youtu.be/9JbsGBlQJmA
youtube.com/watch?v=rrcM4krkYu0
discordapp.com\invite\6H9PzSX
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

And all the rest of us will die and be forgotten without ever even having our 15 minutes of fame.

Honestly, shooting people has to be the worst way to spread your message. Most people that hear about it will sympathize with your enemy and never read your manifesto. Especially now that governments try to suppress that kind of shit. Mass shooters are retards.

who's this?

Attached: 1543098619587.gif (382x369, 2.11M)

His manifesto was pure cringe, holy shit

But I'm glad people like him exists, makes us leftists look better in comparison

are you a retard? the government loves shooters and literally make them infamous

>routinely promote invasion
>look better

This, you need to have some sort of authority to spread your message first. I know a few metalheads that got redpilled by watching varg since he was that edgy metal dude

"I am the savior of the hwyte race mom"

Attached: 1548947711549.jpg (1440x2560, 1.1M)

"The white race must rise up"

Attached: 1550196087665.jpg (601x622, 45K)

Attached: 1556031877224.jpg (523x1024, 72K)

kek, so true

Attached: 1522460.jpg (540x375, 39K)

Who gives a shit about most people? Most people don't participate in wars or revolutions at all.

If anything, these are skirmishes between muslim extremists, kikes, and white nationalists. You can bet your ass people from these groups care and read about it. They even act as a result of it, and that's the point. It's a chain reaction, it's guerrilla warfare, political terrorism. You know, the shit you read about in books that talk about how things changed.

The shit WE do, the metapolitical cultural redpilling crap, is the retarded waste of time by comparison. It recruits the real political actors, but le epic redpill debates, e-celebs, and funny memes don't really change a fucking thing. Not the real world political landscape, not the systems in place, none of it touches the government machine. All we do here is serve as a place of gathering, a jumping off point. We hand out flyers, and that's it. In 100 years, whatever that looks like, people will not be saying that Jow Forums won the Twitter Wars and supplanted the government with logic and reason and not a single shot was fired.

Read a book.

>Most people don't participate in wars or revolutions at all
yeah, but a hand full of internet nazis are not enough to win against the biggest military in the world

Attached: dozens.gif (220x124, 431K)

People won't forget about Tarrant for a very long time.

we get it germany, you're phonepoasting.

normies will never care about saving the white race, thats the real blackpill

im on my laptop you faggot

Most normies have forgotten about him already, you are lying to yourself if you think normies think about him day and night, they haven't been Jow Forumsarized, they think about normal shit all day long

Who the fuck cares what 'normies' think? They have no influence on the world... they're useless eaters.

>They have no influence on the world
oh excuse me I'm sure the neckbeards of the Jow Forums have the real power to influence, not the 99.999% of other people

Https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=VtCPtjwYfq8

Waiting for a race war isn't the same as actually having an influence on the world.

this, also this

This, shooters are good only for the luls and temporary sense of satisfaction

What we actually need is to inflitrate into position of power and gradually start changing the political climate

You can't take this guy seriously just for that Johnny Bravo haircut. He should've shaved his head, get some dr. Martens, work on that image a bit. It's 21st century god damn it, even terrorists need good marketing and good PR.

Attached: 35628413_1772104759536274_3756299846424723456_n.jpg (640x426, 22K)

redpill

Attached: 1550654317445.jpg (1284x1258, 256K)

Fucking Marx infiltrated Jow Forums

This is 100% not a straw man

Down the memory hole...the lone wulf approach doesn’t work. We must have organized political action through a national political movement.

Attached: AC93FD48-CF13-4796-928D-B777869D5FDC.jpg (1104x1509, 1.01M)

>We must have organized political action through a national political movement
that would require getting out of moms basement

Long term destruction of a nation. Germany’s ultimate revenge

Leftists are pacifists.

Hello mental patient #57

Yeah, if the Unabomber couldn't convince people to change, no one can. It doesn't matter how many people you kill when their minds are brainwashed.

Are you serious?

protip: If you go kiwi farms do it in Norway or Sweden.Prison is like paid all inclusive vacation there.

Central Happenings Network or CHN
Has had his channel of 7.4k subs and 300 plus videos and streams TERMINATED for no reason.
>NOW his Twitter was suspended for a BORAT video of throw the Jew down the well.
No strikes were given or warnings
>then his backup
Was locked so he cant use it but people still think hes around!!!
They completely deleted him and memory holed him as it used to say he "violated hated speech" when i clicked his channel.
We are in an Age of mega Censorship!! Everyone is at risk!!

>THIS IS HIS NEW CHANNEL!!!!
Chaotic-Good Accelerationism
youtu.be/2mFWtBnF7Uk

Dlive.tv/BellagioSampler

And Twitch BasedBellagio (((suspended)))

This is fucking nuts with the red dot going to pink and Assange getting arrested THE DAY AFTER!!!!

youtu.be/wzvXigpz5Ck
>stream from Friday, EPIC
FUCK YOUTUBE AND JEWGLE

bitchute.com/video/ASB59iiwde8/
>This HONKLER video got flagged for hate speech on his new channel by discord Tranny fags
What is wrong with this video??? Too many red pills.

NEWEST VIDEO!!!
youtu.be/X3nWBN1nE2Q
>!!!!
ALSO NOTRE DAME!! CHRISTIANITY IS UNDER ATTACK.

Discord Trannys are targetting ourguys like Kommadante
>NPC meme series part 1
youtu.be/WWR2ZybDqWE
THEY fear the power of Based Bellagio's morale boosting skills

Also these are becoming CLASSIC quick
>GTA RP vids
youtu.be/9JbsGBlQJmA
He will defeat the faggots and trannys at Google with Algorothmic Meme magic!!! ...

"Arab Civilisation" That ziggurat is in ancient Mesopotamia not Arabia. Don't confuse the sand monkeys with the ancient Mesopotamians.

>Arab civilization
>1000 BC Mesopotamia
The Arabs didn't show up for another 1600 years, this is like posting the Hagia Sophia and calling it Turkish civilization

Some retarded college kid who tried to shoot up a synagogue and wrote a manifesto asking Jow Forums to make memes about him

He gonna get raped

another "The Joker"

>No Rome

You have autism son?

like who

effective shooters don't exist because they have to be smart and smart people don't throw their lives away for this shit

Attached: 1506300535723.jpg (600x777, 47K)

We don't care about your channel you schizoid

Say what you want about the Christchurch guy but he certainly seemed effective

Decent bait

What about Paddock?

I hope you get shot

Did you read his manifesto? It's pathetic.
>My name is John Earnest and I am a man of European ancestry. The blood that runs in my veins is the same that ran through the English, Nordic, and Irish men of old.
>Truly, I am blessed by God for such a magnificent bloodline.
>McFuggen ebin. :DDD

Brenton Tarrantino

You think most faggots who came here because they see Trump as the father they never had really read Kaczynski's manifesto?

Tarrant killed (relatively) innocent nobodies who weren't going to make a difference living or dead, they weren't a big threat. His attack was evil and ineffective.

Ah yes a tribal hut from Europe 1000 years ago. Who lived in such a thing? A peasant? A local village leader?
And yes a pyramid from 5000 years ago? Who lived in such a thing? A king?
And who built it? An army of slaves?

anyone got the manifesto?

>Happens every time
There is one who keeps getting away...

Attached: Sam_Hyde_notable_terrorist_and_turbo_hacker_on_steriods.jpg (233x267, 15K)

Dailystormer.name

Fucking this.

All these past shooters could’ve easily assassinated someone high up who actually deserves it.

But no, instead they start shooting innocent civilians

Attached: 80811BF4-421A-4EE2-9A81-501493286ADB.png (500x333, 249K)

>innocent civilians
I agree but no mudslimes are innocent

Attached: pol_huffpo_maple_syrup.png (899x1000, 196K)

>All these past shooters could’ve easily assassinated someone high up who actually deserves it.
I'm not sure that's true anymore.

Attached: DW2dqaOVMAAquxN.jpg large.jpg (850x960, 77K)

The most useful thing someone like John Earnest can do for society is kill themselves.

Seriously. If you sit on your computer posting about a race war that you’re too fucking stupid to realize will never occur and/or decide killing innocent people is at all a good idea for any cause, you shouldn’t exist. You’re not going to change anything or make an impact. Either live a productive life or leave the Earth.

This is correct. The guy (and people who support his actions) is the worst kind of imbecile.

these "germans'' must surely be muslim immigrants. they have to be. i simply can't be led to believe that such a level of cuckery in which you say things like this while simultaneously being white exists

He is NOTHING in comparison to Breivik and Tarrant, do not even try to go there! He is just some meaningless bullied school shooter browsing pol so he could belong to the cool people. He should be ridiculed into oblivion.

Attached: 1554491470895.png (788x614, 437K)

Honestly spreading that he was retarded is very mossad of everyone here.
This wasn't a false flag, he clearly called out the jew, he clearly didn't lack intellect and clearly had a social life.
Yet you try to demean him when he's done more than any of you.
You can't fight the jew by posting meme's anymore, all this shit has gotten passed that, especially in America, they own everything, how can you even compete at a normal lvl.
Don't dissregard his hero status just cuz you're a mossad shill.
Whatever you say or do, it does not matter, because thing's are already in motion which you cannot stop, day of the rope is coming sooner than later, you all reading this need to understand it is now or never.
Actually read his manifesto, read tarrant's alot of people think like they do, they might not just outright say it to their peer's or anyone, but they do.

Attached: 1500857114459.jpg (900x696, 291K)

man, Josh Hutcherson had such a promising career... who knew behind those eyes he hated jews to a level that made him take action.

Attached: 7LHQYSPPDVHP3DQG2YE5N5KTEU.jpg (800x1200, 58K)

Never I Forgot.

Attached: 10208695a[1].jpg (1800x1200, 301K)

Oy vey!
High ranking politicians have bodyguards and travel mostly in bullet proof limousines.

Attached: n725075089_288918_2774.jpg (600x669, 43K)

Mass shooters should be mocked and insulted, they deserve no glory.

>implying sarmatian pastoralists were leaving behind permanent settlements
oh sweet summer child

I'm inspired by Breivik, Tarrant, and Earnest. The problem is that I can't tell you how inspired I really am, else CSIS would kick down my door and shoot my dog.

Attached: accelerate.jpg (443x376, 74K)

>normies get mad
literally no one but jews care lmao, dead kikes mean nothing to 95% of the population

These attacks are our strength user. They are our call to action. Truly honourable anons are putting their lives to the side and stepping up to the plate, not to kill say 50 Jews, but to inspire. They know their single attack is not the do-all, end-all. They are doing what is the opposite of a dog whistle. They are betting on US to finish the job for them. This is why "sloppy job mossad" is fucking spammed everywhere. They are scared.

Attached: funwblacks65-blm-sayhername.webm (202x360, 1.77M)

Attached: funwblacks215-only-whites-are-mass-shooters-reporter-on-air.webm (236x426, 2.46M)

youtube.com/watch?v=rrcM4krkYu0

Attached: funwblacks437-CPD-real-roberts-roberting-in-face.webm (360x480, 2.49M)

Steve Stevenson. Happened in my neck of the hood

Breivik was talked about in the media here for about a year after the attack.

Saved me finding that image

Hooknosed merchants should be mocked and insulted, they deserve no glory.

Why the FUCK haven't you joined this server yet?
discordapp.com\invite\6H9PzSX

[-6kf

>a german antifa makes a demoralization thread on Jow Forums
Yikes

Attached: 1556454856389.jpg (640x426, 39K)

Cut the kid a break. It's not like you can submit a manifesto to an editor for revisions.

at the 100 person doing it, things are gonna be bloody

foreign flag
>6/10 (german, non meme flag or RARE)
redditspacing
>8/10, usually gets at least one "newfag"
use of word cringe
>4/10 used to early
"us leftists"
>7/10

Attached: 1541234633204.gif (640x360, 3.93M)

they are egomaniancs, they have messiah complexes and think people value them much more than they actually do

No, picking a terrible target to shoot is the worst way to spread your message. No one will care about your message if your targets death will instantly generate sympathy.

If he walked into the office of some kike-backed, pro-immigrant group and shot everyone, accompanied by a manifesto about how Jews are the ones pushing the migrant surges both here and in Europe, it'd have a better effect.

Breivik and Tarrant got really high scores. They shocked the world and will be remembered and talked about for a long time. They inspired people.

This dumb kid killed one woman, threw his entire away for absolutely nothing and will be forgotten in a week.

lol its so funny you people are so threatened by jews because of their business acumen. it comforts me to know you’ve wasted your life posting about it on the internet instead of gaining it for yourself.

Reminder: Breivik's victims were white.

More race war related stuff like this user please

Who is this faggot?

Pretty much this

He looks like a lesbian.
All these fucking incels would stop sperging the moment they hit the gym and start getting laid.