Are Women More Into Polyamory Than Men?

>But of the 25 couples I encountered, a majority of the relationships were opened at the initiation of the women; only in six cases had it been the men. Even when the decision was mutual, the woman was usually the more sexually active outside the marriage. A suburban married man on OkCupid told me he had yet to date anyone, in contrast to his wife, whom he called “an intimacy vampire.”

> For the nonmonogamous, jealousy presents an opportunity to examine the insecurities that opening a relationship lays bare.

>Kevin: “I don’t have many jealousy triggers. But I don’t like it when someone my wife is seeing takes the parking spot in front of my house.”

nytimes.com/2017/05/11/magazine/is-an-open-marriage-a-happier-marriage.html

Attached: cuck.jpg (1366x2048, 594K)

Other urls found in this thread:

journal-fuer-psychologie.de/index.php/jfp/article/view/324/355
tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.1080/0092623X.2016.1178675?journalCode=usmt20&
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/29913084
today.yougov.com/topics/lifestyle/articles-reports/2016/10/03/young-americans-less-wedded-monogamy
papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=3232078
rollingstone.com/culture/culture-features/polyamory-bisexual-study-pansexual-754696/
nesslabs.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/10/SSRN-id3232078.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

are you talking about females or those other "women" who have so much courage trapped in wrong bodies that they make demands to be called fake names such as caitlyn? Thats the point of this bullshit. Its a diversionary tactic by jason bournes and james bonds who carry 20 different passports in their back pocket and hundreds more stashed in swiss bank vaults. They are "very" poly-amorous. At least on paper.

>When Daniel and Elizabeth married in 1993, they found it was easy enough to choose a ring for her, but there were far fewer choices for him. Daniel, then a 27-year-old who worked in information technology, decided to design one himself, requesting that tiny stones be placed in a gold band, like planets orbiting in a solar system. He was happy with the ring, and what it represented, until it became obvious after the wedding that he was allergic to the nickel that was mixed in with the gold in the band. As if in revolt, his finger grew red and raw, beneath the circle of metal. He started to think of the ring as if it were radioactive, an object burning holes in his flesh.
even the first paragraph makes it clear that the following stories are going to be about cucks and weak fags.

some research:

>On the Margins: Considering Diversity among Consensually Non-Monogamous Relationships
journal-fuer-psychologie.de/index.php/jfp/article/view/324/355

>Prevalence of Experiences With Consensual Nonmonogamous Relationships: Findings From Two National Samples of Single Americans
tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.1080/0092623X.2016.1178675?journalCode=usmt20&

>Demographic Comparison of American Individuals in Polyamorous and Monogamous Relationships.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/29913084

>Young Americans are less wedded to monogamy than their elders
today.yougov.com/topics/lifestyle/articles-reports/2016/10/03/young-americans-less-wedded-monogamy
^monogomy is a spectrum

>Non-Monogamy: Measuring Degrees of Sexual and Romantic Exclusivity in Relationships
papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=3232078

Er

what's your take on it?
Have you had a gf?
Did she hint about trying new stuff?
You know, other than fingering you 24/7

Attached: JoanDonovanPaintings.jpg (295x400, 34K)

some results:

>Who Really Practices Polyamory?
rollingstone.com/culture/culture-features/polyamory-bisexual-study-pansexual-754696/

Of course, women are naturally thots.

Polyamory shilling is tomorrow you mizrakhi ape, today we're supposed to blame all whites for the shooting.

Fucking read the timetable before posting.

Attached: IMG-20190317-WA0000.jpg (712x402, 30K)

how many years before we have "my relationship with my dog", or the equivalent with kids, in NYT?

Shalom!

Maybe in the future, a man will have to be part of a "stud farm" (what's the opposite of a Harem?) to have access to women?
Probably coordinate a time slot on an app.

In the YouGov study men seem less monogamous than women

They have been pushing this "in not your property" and "jealousy is weakness" for a few decades, same as feminism.
Not religious, but religion is founded in morals. "I am a jealous god", meaning he wants to keep what is his, and that is seen as good.
The thing that is towards sin is envy, not jealousy.
Do not covet thy neighbour's wife. Is envy.
Protecting your wife and keeping her aş your own is jealousy.
People often misuse the word jealousy when they mean envy.
The deliberately flipping between jealousy/envy as this kind of propaganda pushes, is part of the reversal of polarity of morals. Good is bad, bas is good, ugly is beautiful, beautiful is ugly, homosare celebrated, normal people are ridiculed. Stupidty is held up as important, intelligence mocked - see television for prime examples.
If you are in a relationship, jealousy is an indispensable factor, and is an automatic sign of love, that person is part of you and vice versa.
Envy shouldn't be there though, you shouldn't want that which is someone else's to the point where you would take it from them.

>when you realize they've been applying class theory to traditional monogamous relationships for decades
>monogamy is the oppressive upper bourgeois state and polyamory is the liberated prole state

Interviewing 25 urbanoids in Jew York city does represent the rest of society.

Polyamory is a woman's excuse to shop around for a "better" provider. If your girlfriend asks you to have an open relationship, walk away. She is already fucking round on you.

Attached: 1523678048265.png (399x422, 412K)

yes and duh
hypergamy
female nature is receptive
or in other words to be a cum receptacle
that part of it is and always will be detestable.
we need to coin the term "unironically inferior"

>Are Women More Into Polyamory Than Men?
No, but they like having a beta pay pig while they fuck around.

>are women whores
yes, the answer is yes.

Because women would gladly be a memeber of a top mans harem than the single object of a low status man

Uhhh yeah. Thats why they call them "whores"

Interesting.
In a way they are saying "the fact that you married me doesn't mean you own who I'll have a relationship with, my body my choice"

This. She has already checked out of the relationship; it's over. If you foolishly married her then prepare for divorce. Go on the offensive and file first; use every dirty trick at your disposal to gain the upper hand, because you can be damn sure she will, too.

Fuck off Jew with your slide threads.
> “I don’t have many jealousy triggers. But I don’t like it when someone my wife is seeing takes the parking spot in front of my house.”
Kek, park your meat in my wife's many holes but don't park your car in my parking spot.

Relationship open for husband only=polygamy
Relationship open for wife only= husband is a cuckhold
Relationship open for both husband and wife= husband is a cuckhold
Swinger relationship= husband from both relationships is a cuckhold

All of the above are degenerate shitty arrangments to make with the least degenerate being an arrangement where the husband is allowed a mistress or two. Now I don’t want to hear anyone all butthurt about the fact that it’s less degenerate for a man to cheat. It just is what it is. I’m not saying it’s ok it’s absolutely degenerate but it’s much more degenerate if wife does.
As you can see from above monogamy is the only way things can work well for both. Female hypergamy is a bitch

What the fuck do you think? Dumb kike rat

Women want polyamory so they can whore around and monkey branch but still have the stability of marriage. Any man who agrees to that shit is a fucking cuck with a whore wife

Ofcourse this doesn't work lol
>Yeah I have a wife but its An open relartionship lets fuck
Most women just go no, I mean the Guy is so bad at sex his wife seeks others also it means there is no chance for relationship benefits

With men its just "sure I'll fuck"

Men just fucking cheat and don't feel the need to pretend it's anything else.
Cunts need to rationalize so they'll produce pages of word salad about how it's polyamorous nonheteronormative queeronic multigamous quantoelectric recombobulation of genitals.
Deep down they still know it's fucking cheating ofc.

Yes. Women would rather be part of Chad's harem than having to settle for a beta. Men would rather have a nice loyal 6/10 than being cuckolded by a whore

This is why monagomy was created and led to highly advanced civilizations. Because we could focus on the family unit and child rearing instead of behaving like ape niggers who only worried about “MUH DIK” and “MUH CLIT”
Civilization only thrives with a strong family unit. And ever since birth control and abortion and divorce it’s all went to shit. Hypergamy needs to be controlled but so does men’s need to pump n dump like crazy so monogamy keeps that all under control

What the fuck am I reading here? If your woman even hints at this shit you fucking smack her mouth immediately and make it perfectly fucking clear that another word of that garbage and both her and any faggot she wants to see will be hanging from the ceiling.

good way to silence a cheating cunt and pretend everything is fine you fucking cuck.
Just walk away.

Based. All this shit is is some latent homosexuality on behalf of the men involved.

kek, these fags say yes thinking polyamory will get them young pussy when its really the wife getting to fuck around?

absolutely b a s e d

>Imagine tolerating being openly disrespected

I don't think polyamory suits me (although I used to think it might), but maybe respect etc. can be interpreted otherwise?
If you care about someone, why not let them enjoy something if it's not necessarily harmful to you both?
I'm not baiting, just saying there are social / biological constructs (not relating to religion) that maybe we can change.

>Furthermore, women seem to have a more positive attitude than men towards non-monogamous relationships, consistently scoring higher than men on all openness scales—both sexual and romantic openness scores, and both for themselves and their partners. Non-binary respondents appear to have a more positive attitude than both men and women towards non-monogamous relationships across all dimensions.

nesslabs.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/10/SSRN-id3232078.pdf

>Jew

Kill yourself.

Polyamory is a weird thing, it's calling hooking up with random people having many "relationships". It is retarded.

>Kike