Right wing retards: Fucking niggers and spics, always coming to our lands, stealing our shit, they should all be hanged...

>right wing retards: Fucking niggers and spics, always coming to our lands, stealing our shit, they should all be hanged. Inferior scum.

>also right wing retards: White people deserve every single thing they stole from all over the world over the past 500 years. We are superior.

Attached: 1553224373806.png (211x239, 6K)

Hell yeah!!!

Superior race wins!

I don't think you understand my point, illiterate emu cockholster.

I invoke my right to trial by combat

Ignoring your hypocrisy doesn't make it disappear.

Europeans gave up colonies and retreated from foreign countries long ago, but if America disintegrates and you die in hellfire with it that's even better.

Because they already got what they wanted: resources and permanent cultural influence. But now you bitch and moan when somebody else does it do you?

You're a fuckin moron.

>you stole from others so now you should let others steal from you because karma or something

Attached: 1512400434464.jpg (645x729, 49K)

Africans inherited developed nations when Europeans left, there were wild tribes before that.

There was no way that Europeans would sit by, and mines raise in Africa by itself. Because Africans are smart and know how to build them. That doesn't happen.

Nope. I'm saying, simply: Talk shit, get hit.

Why do you salty little mulattomutts get so whiny over crackers hating just you? What about their ferver anti-Semitism that they live on? Learn to stop thinking the world revolves around you and grow some balls, half-cracker.

>There was no way that Europeans would sit by, and mines raise in Africa by itself. Because Africans are smart and know how to build them. That doesn't happen.
Not sure exactly what you're trying to say, but how can you say you know what wouldn't have happened as though you've seen examples of it? There are no examples, there never was a chance for them to develop mines because the Europeans barged in first.

Then come over here so I can smack'a'bitch.

Vae Victis, retard. If we actually let ourselves get conquered then we deserve it. But right now our movement is trying to prevent that from happening.

Attached: E77094F0-9463-4C9E-AF38-F22C2AAE11D2.jpg (1500x1000, 319K)

Oh, okay, sorry.

alt right is not right.
Alt right is alt left.
Don't forget that.
The right is not preoccupied with the topic of race and is not racist. It has a simple conservative opinion on the subject and moves on

We understand your point but you'd be too retarded to understand ours.

Nice bait dude. Observe the death of civilization right now at this moment.

Attached: 1556362771624.jpg (962x642, 374K)

>there never was a chance for them to develop mines
Oh yes, after spending thousands of years doing nothing but chucking spears and living in mud huts they were JUST about to create their own fully industrialized civilization but those evil whites had to come in right at the crucial moment and ruin it all!

there is no hypocrisy if the untruthfulness in your post is edited out
also it's not
>always coming to our lands
it's them being allowed to come or invited to come
that won't always be the case hopefully, but i'm not sure when we'll wake up to the fact of the attempted white genocide

Attached: shitpost_fixed.png (853x67, 9K)

Hell yeah.
Cringe.

we didn't steal anything because nobody owned what we took.

yes. unironically yes.

we should not allow niggers and spics to get anything from us, but we should take everything from niggers and spics. we should win and others should lose.

>Be me
>Angry about percieved injustices perpetrated by the government
>Start protesting
>Somebody starts throwing rocks and shit
>Hell yea
>Riotingtime.png
>Start setting fire to cars and breaking windows
>Feels good man
>Police don't do shit
>Go home
>Do it again and again for the next 6 months
Man I love being part of the Yellow Vest movement
Pic unrelated

Attached: 150427233401-16-baltimore-clashes-0427-large-169.jpg (460x259, 47K)

Come back faggot you never replied to me. What’s wrong got btfo too hard?

>stole
What did we steal

Hardmode:conquest doesn't count

>steal poor innocent blacks from their simple lives back home and subject them to demonic brutality in the name of profit
>keep them trapped in their heathen lands for centuries tearing away any sense of culture and ethnic identity the blacks had with their African homeland
>"lol why dont you just go back nigger lmao XD "
I swear to god every single fascist shitstain that spews bullshit like this deserves to be doxxed and publicly humiliated for being such a disgusting excuse of a human. But ofcourse you cowards dont have the balls to go public with your drivel, because the times have changed and the modern world will not abide your toxic vitriol. And so you pathetic incels decide to poison the internet with your horrible narratives from your cold dank basements where you leech off your parents cause all of you creatures are mentally ill pigs that will never survive the grind of a world meant for functioning productive membera of society. Fuck you.

Might makes right taco nigger filth. Morality and "fairness" don't exist in nature. It's survival of the fittest.

You either conquer or get conquered, and I have no interest in ceding even a single ounce of land to you feal, sub-human goblinos.

Attached: 1555405641252.webm (640x360, 1.48M)

>they stole
It wasn't stolen. They were wild animals. If you hunt, kill and eat a game animal, doesn't that count as stealing from local predatory animals to you? If I go hiking and take some rocks I find, am I stealing from deer in the area?

No, it's only concerned with greed and serving Jew/Israel. 'Alt-right' is the only true conservatism in existence anymore. It prioritizes people above profit and servitude to their oppressors.