Any fans of Allie Stuckey

I like her way better than Shapiro.

Attached: Screenshot_20190428-091612~2.png (1440x1407, 1.03M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/wZhJcP1O_wg
youtu.be/Ri_bl1oow0A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

she is a rat-faced cunt. and also fake as fuck. Bob Saget as Danny Tanner is more convincing.

Attached: o-DANNY-TANNER-facebook.jpg (1536x2320, 653K)

Tumblr retard detected

She's a cuckservative, meaning, she's ok with the 3rd world invasion and whites becoming minority status because she thinks there's magic dirt that will turn those shitskins into American patriots.

Kinda looks like a blonde Lisa Boothe.

She takes a stand on gay marriage unlike Ben Shapiro

youtu.be/wZhJcP1O_wg

Attached: download (7).jpg (474x328, 22K)

Saget started working blue to get away from his Full House persona. None of his comedy pre Full House was dirty.

Who the fuck cares about fags playing married, literally every single issue is irrelevant compared to ethnic replacement of whites. If we lose the gay marriage issue will be solved a lot more thoroughly by the browns than we would ever do.

Attached: retard.gif (500x361, 473K)

Because it's a sin. They adopt boys and rape them.

Attached: 5cc9e1ff7e98a4cc523d08afa17f9448.jpg (960x468, 133K)

Ben wants government out of marriage entirely, and thought the gay marriage Supreme Court decision was bad and was an abuse of judicial authority

That's fine. There won't be a single group on earth who condemn rape in a century. So once again, irrelevant.

I've seen like 2 minutes of this cunt and that was enough.
Allie: so like, why do conservatives support israel?
Other bitch at some event: well like we see democrats supporting palestine and thats not right, right?
Allie: oh, ok! Yea we gotta support israel

Women should not be paid attention to when it comes to politics.

Attached: Youre-missing-this.jpg (400x386, 42K)

Yeah it's a copout. Should have just left it the way it was.

any feet pics of this whore?

Attached: download (8).jpg (474x385, 28K)

She's a Christian. In the video she talks about the attacks on whites and also how Christianity is the fastest way to not get clicked on.

is allie stuckey a transexual? she has a weird looking face like a prominently large jaw and big head...

She was a virgin before she got married and is now pregnant. Not everyone is filth like you.

Attached: 1d3.jpg (600x901, 85K)

>12 posts by this ID

Attached: 1486076538436.gif (264x264, 1.37M)

I take interest in my threads & care about the direction they go.

>listening to women

gas yourself unironically

Her parody video of occasional cortex was funny and well done. The lefty fags had a shit fit about it.

youtu.be/Ri_bl1oow0A