If moors weren't "black"

Then how come they are displayed as such in european art, and on flags, and even blackfaced festivals in europe based off of them.

Attached: Barbary-Slave-Trade-5.jpg (600x523, 55K)

Moors are Moroccans.

The Umyaad Caliphate.

>If Santa isn't real then how come he's displayed in so much art?
Kill yourself, nigger.

Attached: BerbersMoorsAndalusanMuslimInvasion.jpg (1312x381, 181K)

>European art is a credible source
Let me Guess, you think viking helmets looked like this

Attached: 71sMF7orvLL._UX679_.jpg (679x532, 20K)

>wall of text image to say Moors were Moroccans

Moor is an ethnographically meaningless catch-all for "the people who invaded Spain from North Africa". The populations from that region contained few negroids and consisted mostly of the caucasoids we see there today, if anything of a slightly fairer phenotype since they were darkened over time by Arab migration

Europe is a Black land.

Attached: first_european_3.jpg (416x649, 66K)

The oldest fossil records come from Greece and Bulgaria. We're not African. Out of Africa is debunked.

Attached: Black genius.jpg (583x825, 52K)

You are not black, Pajeet

Attached: Skin_Color_Distribution.png (1100x450, 265K)

The first empires were black. We were kings when you were still in caves.

Attached: 1500140638939.jpg (480x480, 44K)

>they had blue eyes
>black
Okay

>WE WUZ KANGS in 2019
lmao

Attached: Britler.webm (606x1080, 2.67M)

Listen fuckhead, everyone knows that there were black Moores, that's how eggplant jokes got started. The fact remains they were a smear part if the main group, which were Berber Arabs. Stop taking the piss and pull your head out of your ass ffs.

Most of the ones usually displayed are from 17-1800s look at the older ones that weren't painted by hermetic secret society members with an anti-white/negrophile agenda and you will see the difference.

Pic related
>How Moors viewed themselves

Attached: main-qimg-d305240068ec3d968a3c553981e9695e-c.jpg (491x609, 79K)

>From the book of games. A Spaniard playing chess with a Moor

Attached: main-qimg-d84e202796a75ae8c9c9e2d1328fbaa2-c.jpg (602x563, 113K)

Prob the moors took negroid slaves and some of them were eventually accepted in to the fighting forces and so then they got thrown into the depictions. Pic related are N africans and this is even after centuries of add mixing with negroids. They still don't look like negrods.
>Present day Moroccans look like a caucasian population which has become admixed with Subsaharans and not like a black population which has been “whitened” by European and Middle Eastern immigration. In fact, genetic tests show that people there are still mostly NW African Berbers. With some west Asian, European and about 19% Subsaharan admixture in Morocco.

Attached: main-qimg-e9c1414d63c72710ca9c1b5ed343909e-c.jpg (602x552, 132K)

to think with every white person who marries into her lineage, each new generation will have their eyes slowly move back to normal and their IQs as well, until 500 years from now her great great great great great grandaught will almost be normal intelligence and have very slightly wide set face

>don't look like negrpoids
Even in that biased sampling pic you posted a good number of them would be considered aesthetically "black" in the US.

Attached: drake-french-ns.jpg (1000x634, 260K)

those blacks were eunuchs

they were caucasian look for "guanches" the native people that lived in the canary islands before spain took over, the only thing telling them apart from spaniards is their clothes

Not all North Africans have Sub-Saharan admixtures. We have 0 niggers in our history of breeding, I do acknowledge that many North Africans have Sub-Saharan admixtures (around 1 to 5% in average), but that's only because of slaves being raped by North African men. Blacks never had any role in Northern Africa, they never did something worth mentioning.

Attached: heritage.png (1602x870, 366K)

DNA test shows that I (a North African from the coastal area) haven't got a single drop of nigger DNA in me, indigenous North Africans were not niggers, they never were niggers. It's a lie created by Afrocentrists and other niggerlovers in the west.

Attached: fdsf.png (1799x900, 1.18M)

I didn't pick it. I would have picked whiter ones because they are whiter than these. I just grabbed it of images. And don't forget, the moors from centuries ago would have been even whiter and with out the recent add mixture.

Why do you want to be white so bad? It's cringey. Are you brainwashed that thoroughly?

There's no indication that north africa was whiter in the past, infact, the oldest mummy ever found was a black kid from libya.

Since when was Yul Brenner white?

Who says I'm white? I AM NOT WHITE because whites are the following:

Anglo-Celtics
Germanics
Nordics

If you belong to 1 of these 3 you're considered 'white' in my book, North Africans (berbers) are considered indigenous Africans, we're NOT white and we don't consider ourselves white, we're BROWN and we don't need to be white.

They don't look like Africans to me.

Pic related also considered himself brown. Former president of egypt. Would you consider yourself the same race as him?

Attached: 220px-Anwar_Sadat_cropped.jpg (220x325, 15K)

Vandal / Pharaoh nigga confirmed?
reveal your flag.

Moors were arabs/northafricans/berbers for the most part. Some convert blacks too so there were black moors but by and large the were not black.

Heh careful onthe Egypt thing. They gotso butthurt yesterday trying to ride around in a black supremacist high horse. Told me they were no hebrews in egypt lmao niggers what will they think of next. I understand the confederate jews more everyday

Made for breeding

He comes from arab men fucking black concubines.

Black americans come from anglo men fucking black concubines, yet they are considered "black". Explain?

He's pretty brown, but he's a mutt with ancient Egypt DNA, Arab DNA and Sub-Saharan DNA. I'm not from the same race, I'm a Berber and we're somewhat related to the ancient Egyptians but we are different from them. Egyptians have higher Sub-Saharan and Arab Admixtures than Maghreb North Africans.

Vandals are Germanic, if I was a Vandal I would've got European DNA in me (which I don't have). I'm a Berber (indigenous North African) and we were living in North Africa long before the vandal invasion, in the matter of fact long before the Phoenician occupation started we were already living on the Western North African coastal strip.

the definition of black americans comes from white americans. one drop rule.

So?
Also youre erasing vast swaths of cultures by referring to all fair folk as *white*
there are vast and distinctive cultures amongst pale peoples

Moors were mostly Mazican (so-called "Berbers")+ Iberian. The few Blacks were either slaves or Soninke vassals.

t. actual moor

Attached: Az.png (1230x1117, 184K)

My giant iberian bf from high school was blue vein id est a giant pale bear jew

not in the US, we adapted to each other, any white person in any area of the US has similar personality.

Because the Moors enslaved blacks, then later freed converted blacks and they became Moors...exactly the same as America, how blacks are now American, but only via enslavement, then being freed, then becoming American citizens. It isn't difficult.

They aren't in any contemporary depictions

My neighbors dont participate in my religion, I eat food dissimilar to many peers that look similar, use distinctly different musuis scales and patterns, and have every variation of political belief

We had empires when you were still in caves.

Attached: 1488167445508.png (679x593, 206K)

Yeah well wheres all the tech and writing then? Black nubians only ruled egypt for 100 years. Vestiges of achievement werent destroyed in Africa by the Catholic church yet they did everything they could to destroy paganism in Europe and its achievements and theres still evidence of their achievements.

>had
Nuff said.

Not a chance in the entire cosmos... Was there ever anything even remotely resembling these fantasies.

The retards who made those painting never had contact with Moors. Look up the Spanish/Portuguese who made paintings about them, what they look like.

I swear the blonde blue eyed or afro haired people fuck up everything Meds create or do.

Every Med civilization is being stolen by yellow or nappy haired people.

Why do I get groped and harassed in every black club I enter? It's like there's a mob mentality of invincibility that kicks in and people feel like theres no consequence when the racial phillia gets flowing. It goes for fair folks as well but they dont grope and harass they have political pissing contests and then drink it away

An empire means nothing. You can expand and conquer neighbours but what of it? You didn't create anything worthwhile. The Moors themselves, were simply the remnant of the Roman occupation of North Africa in terms of the knowledge they had.
Name things you did that benefit humanity, and do to this day, stuff that is uniquely your discovery, not stolen from the Library of Alexandria like Muslims did.