I have been with gf for 4 years now and we have a decent sex life but for some reason I'm bored...

I have been with gf for 4 years now and we have a decent sex life but for some reason I'm bored. Keep fantasizing about other girls. Like really slutty girls. I have qt red head slim gf whos super faithful. Why am I so greedy to want more? I feel like something is missing. Can I train myself to only have eyes for her? She deserves it.

Attached: face 11.png (255x280, 113K)

You give me her address. I sneak in at night, and seduce her into coitus. It's a frame bang. You get a free pass to cheat

Or, or, get this, we get your red head gf some BIG BLVCK COCK. Make sure to set up a hidden cam, tho.

She doesn't just DESERVE BBC, she was LITERALLY MADE to be BRED

I just dumped my gf of 4 years. Got bored and the lease was up

Cum on her whike she sleeps. And post the videos!
Oh, if you leave her, make syre to take creepshots first! Maybe an upskirt. And, uh, post 'em

But that's so sad . didn't you love her?

Love is just chemicals faggot. If you "loved" your girl, you wouldn't have eyes for another.
Besides, a bee does not stick to pollinating just one flower.

Great suggestions men but I actually care about her too much for this shit

No you don't

I loved her but felt I wasn't really IN love with her

Have you tried talking to her about how you're feeling? It's a hard conversation to have, I had a similar one recently and felt much better afterwards.

Unironically leave her. She can find a loyal man, not lil ole fuckboy you

>but for some reason I'm bored.
Take longer brakes between fucking like 1/2 weeks.

Ask her to try new things out like femdom or facesitting. Maybe she can fart on you or something

The grass seems always greener .
But it isn’t.

Do some roleplay with her. Tie her up, make her wear sexy outfits, dominate her or, if you're into it, have her switch and dominate you.
Very sketch to do this but I've done this with an ex. Meet up at a bar and pretend like you don't know each other. Plan is she will come up to you and chat and flirt, head back to your place and fuck like rabbits, as if it's a one night stand. I said sketch because ex and I agreed I would spike her drink and then take her barely conscious ass home and pound away. Told her about what happened the next morning and she sucked my cock like it was a breathing straw at the bottom of the ocean for the next couple months.

Or ask your girl to bring another girl into the bedroom. If she's into girls too, tell her to pick one she likes. Watch them go at it for a while, getting comfy, then join in. If all goes well it can be a regular thing.

Or you've lost the spark and it's time to move on. Just gotta look within yourself.

>Can I train myself to only have eyes for her? She deserves it.

No, you cannot. A successful long-term relationship isn't about both partners never having a fantasy or attraction to anyone else. Its about both partners making a commitment. Don't cheat, be faithful, don't have unrealistic expectations.

How did you do it?
Similat situation to you and op but only 1 year
I keep wimping out of breaking up

Oh holy shit, don’t fucking do this. Even if she acts like she’s ok I guarantee she’s over analyzing everything you said with her entire friend group.

Biology is a bitch, eh.

Fatten her up

You don't become assexual because you started to date your gf.

Being faithful doesn't mean you can't get a boner from other girls. Means that despite the boner, you won't leave her.

Having courage isn't the absence of fear, it's acting inspite of fear.
Being faithful isn't the absence of any other desire, it's reserving yourself to her inspite of other desires.

/thread
best piece of advice i have read on this hell board

It's called being high test breh. Just gotta control yourself.
Take that pent-up test out on your lifts bruh.

this desu

I have this problem. I've been with my wife for almost 3 years including dating and marriage.
I just want to fuck her friend. I think about it when I fap, think about her when we fuck. All I want is a threesome with her but I have no idea how to ever bring that up

Don’t

MAN this was so me a week ago, than i had the occasion to cheat on her and my dick didn't even work, now i don't even look at other girl because i am only interest in my gf

>I want to break up with my wife and waste a ton of time and money on arguing over how dumb my dick is.

t. cucks

That's us men for you. Theres actually no harm in fantasies of that nature at all. Don't feel bad about it. The way I see it, as long as you're not actually acting on these thoughts, then who are you really hurting?

Very short sighted of you. OP is trying to stay with her and make things better so he's looking for practical advice. You can't help how you feel inside sometimes.