The only reason why Jow Forums hates China so much is that China is the only real threat to the West

Muslims, Spics, Blacks and any other ethnicity aren't actually threats if you aren't dumb enough to open your borders
Jews controlling the world is a meme
You wh*Tes have the power to annihilate anyone but us if you actually try to do so

Yet China is different
China (and the greater united East Asia) is the only one that has the potential to actually crash the west into oblivion
We're the only ones that have science, technology, military and space industry comparable to the West
We're the only ones who have ICBMs and SLBMs capable of hitting anywhere in the west to the point that there's mutually assured destruction between us and the west
No one but us can't even compete with the west in every single possible way in the slightest

That's the reason why Jow Forums hates China
It's stemming from the fear

Prove me wrong

Attached: WorldWar3.jpg (908x606, 85K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/world-asia-41051550
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steller's_sea_cow
qz.com/1261957/china-will-save-billions-of-dollars-by-reducing-carbon-emissions-according-to-a-new-mit-study/
newobserveronline.com/chinese-immigrant-arrested-spying-china/
usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2015/05/19/china-espionage-technology/27570735/
mercurynews.com/2012/11/29/asian-workers-now-dominate-silicon-valley-tech-jobs/
ipcommission.org/report/ip_commission_report_052213.pdf
washingtonpost.com/realestate/wealthy-chinese-buyers-are-a-growing-force-in-us-real-estate-markets/2016/10/13/15ab3cba-7441-11e6-8149-b8d05321db62_story.html?utm_term=.0e19b1297366
americanpolicy.org/2014/04/25/is-the-u-s-being-colonized-by-red-china/
ft.com/content/64991ca6-9796-11e7-a652-cde3f882dd7b
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

nobody here consistently says they hate china, we just make fun of them as we do everyone else.

>(and the greater united East Asia)
Top kek.

Enjoy cancer zipperhead

Two words.
Dog Torturers.

also take off your meme flag lingding. bet you're some mutt maoist with a severe case of yellow fever

that's a meme, mutt

Most of us love animals including dogs and nature
bbc.com/news/world-asia-41051550

The real problem is you Amerimutt subhumans trophyhunting in Africa, Disgusting

Attached: aa.png (709x518, 605K)

>being an unironic statist
>being an authoritarian statist at that

Attached: 6a5.jpg (464x618, 32K)

kek why is it in english you fucking larp

What are you guys going to do about the air pollution that’s killing people, and the toxic water problem. Don’t tell me those are memes either otherwise I’ll know your a propagandist.

no idea what you're talking about
i'm an anti yellow fever
WMAF is the most disgusting coupling of all ever

It's stemming from the fear that china will open up literally every can of worms with regards to ai and robotics and end up destroying us all.

We hate you because the globalist exploit your cheap labour to outsource our jobs and your polluting the planet as an excuse to tax us even more.

Attached: 1546019501262.jpg (980x552, 146K)

we're solving these problems right now

dude it's the west that has polluted this beautiful planet the worst

>social credit score
>1 million uyghurs in camps
>mass internet censorship
>daddy government banning cartoon character memes
>communism
>tibet
>taiwan

yeah there's plenty reason to hate china

Attached: 1548641571661.gif (500x375, 249K)

>dude it's the west that has polluted this beautiful planet the worst

I know you're meme flag LARPing, but don't go full retard here.

Attached: 1554324323116.gif (350x197, 1.6M)

Its just a race to AGI at this point. If we did develop some superhuman general intelligence, it could do all the work you mindless robots (all in good fun, i admire the Chinese work ethic) do that gives you an competitive edge. We can go back to exporting "culture" and being burgers.

Attached: sjd3IhQF_400x400.jpg (400x400, 27K)

not a bait at all here
for example, USA and EU are still the biggest country emitting CO2 the most

have you heard of Steller's sea cow?
truly a sad story behind them
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steller's_sea_cow

species white people exterminated from the earth outnumber that by non Europeans

Attached: 1.png (607x607, 96K)

how about the fact that north korea owes its existence to china? or is poor kim jong rocket man just "misunederstood" as well?

The west is the only real threat to the wests existance. Sure china is going to overtake the west as being the global superpower but it is what it is.
Two words.
Nigger lovers.

Nice fake chart. Thanks for proving all Communists are liars.

Attached: 1556464878579.png (312x337, 19K)

you or japan literally has a festival to boil dogs alive even though granted half the population dosent like it. it isnt a meme

probably mine was a little bit overdated
i checked it and it turned out it's from 2013

this probably is more accurate

Attached: 1.png (686x412, 38K)

whoops there goes your internet

Attached: tiananmen.jpg (1050x591, 130K)

I've never heard of Japan doing that shit
as to China, I fucking hate these things
over a billion people living in China so there're of course some retarded piece of shit
subhumans just like most of trophy hunters in Africa killing beautiful majestic beasts are Americans
I don't wanna justify it tho I believe these practices need to die

Let me just squint and determine the numbers from your graph, oh wait I don't have to. Let's look at this table. China's CO2 output is more than double the next highest country and has increased more than 400% since 1990. Oh but I have your assurances that they're solving this via the power of Communist lies? Great.

Attached: 1556134417945.png (858x500, 35K)

The Yellow peril is a legitimate threat as all the luminaries of the past times guessed, instead of the west importing garbage they should be exporting all of it to china covertly. CIA should go full blast drug running and get the chinks as savaged by drugs as the american nogs. China must not be allowed to grow strong.

Attached: 1556053091398.png (700x819, 318K)

Only shills post China threads. The only real danger is from the Samson option.

also I don't know there's a festival where dogs are boiled alive
probably it's not from a festival but rather than some subhumans doing that shit personally

t.century of humiliation slanty nigger
you wish you'd put up 1/10th of the fight Muslims had against wh*toids
you should be sucking our dick for keeping them knee deep in shit thus protecting the rest of the world

>We
Let's see your real flag, loser.

that's because at 1990 China wasn't as developed as the US was

I believe the global warming and fucking against it but I think literally 90 percent of Jow Forums using stormniggers are global warming denier?

>The only reason you hate your enemy, is because they are your enemy.
No shit.
Thanks for the profound words of wisdom OP.

show flag

Show your flag, you aren't Chinese you fucking larper.

I don't give a shit if other people deny it. Earlier in the thread you assured us China was solving this and showed me a graph. Then it turned out your graph was bullshit and the real numbers show that China isn't solving anything. Things there are 4.5x worse than they were 30 years ago. Why do Communists lie so much?

Attached: 1550156308313.jpg (1620x1080, 269K)

>stormnigger
Confirmed for not being chinese. It's some larping leftist cucold.

All of Jow Forums hating china is factually incorrect.

Be a roach elsewhere.

Attached: 1552316329746.jpg (1200x1746, 156K)

Fuck off, Pajeet

China is more than welcome to nuke DC, NYC, and all of California

This Pajeet got full apologetic about India and Japan in one of his previous thread and evertime he gets called a Pajeet early on he abondons the thread and makes a new one

>daddy government banning cartoon character memes
I agree, global rule 15 is retarded

This. Whites are being gooked hard by pathetic white worshipping slopes.

Better find a VPN with a China server, you larping faggot.

>Pajeet hiding behind a memeflag gets called out
>stops posting
Every single time.

we have CO2 emission reduction plan

qz.com/1261957/china-will-save-billions-of-dollars-by-reducing-carbon-emissions-according-to-a-new-mit-study/

I'm grad you aren't a global warming denier
these people make me sick they have no understanding of the fact that without the ideal ecosystem humans couldn't even survive a year and protecting animals and nature is for not only animals but also humans

>we hate you because our greedy corporate oligarchs want cheaper labor but we're too self important to work those jobs, rather we take on more debt for buying useless shit the Chinese make so that we can further pay more taxes to the ruling classes.

I'm an actual Chinese

I don't actually hate the west and white people
It's just that I love my own culture more

remove meme flag then. Whats the issue here? surely if you're an actualy chinese that knows english and browses Jow Forums, that meme flag can go

Guys remember that time China tried to invade Vietnam and failed?
No not that time. I mean the really bad one that you get disappeared if you talk about it in China.
Remember how they had to interfere in American affairs to get the US to leave because they knew they didn't stand a chance? Then betrayed their ally and got their asses kicked?
Remember that time China killed thousands of its own people, and you're not allowed to talk about it?
Especially that one time in 1989. Don't talk about it though or the black vans will come for you.
Remember when they wanted social credit scores and probably have that by now?
Remember when the country broke apart like 4 times?
Remember when the nationalists cucked out and let the country become a communist shithole?
Notice how millions of Chinese people choose to live anywhere on earth that isnt China?
Remember when China blocked its citizens from viewing the internet because they have an even bigger 'holocaust' issue to cover than Israel?

Attached: when you think one whole person died in tienanmen square.webm (856x478, 1.96M)

still, you didn't answer to any of my replies.
>tiananmen square
>north korea
>tibet
>taiwan
>great firewall
>social credit score
>mass surveillance
>communism
>1 million people forced into camps

justify this, pajeet. and show flag while you're at it.

Attached: kim.jpg (780x518, 57K)

>we have co2 emission reduction plan

>reduction
>+450%
>pick one

>why does no one work this shitty job for terrible pay and zero benefits now i must being in a desperate tfw to do this job that no one wants instead of increasing the wage or making working conditions better and if they complain i'll just threaten to deport them

Yes, it's a great system. You could infer from my post that I support out current state of affairs only if you are missing more than 30% of your brain. You must live an amazingly insightful life where you come to conclusions absolutely no one else does.

Attached: 1551124857484.gif (300x262, 1.84M)

I like Chinese. But they eat doggo. No bueno.

yep I have to admit that China is polluting this planet
it's a shame and I don't justify it
China should be blamed for it

MIGAtard boomers and liberal faggots are paid to post anti-China propaganda 24/7

Attached: 1556453162207.jpg (1134x949, 268K)

Jokes on you commie, the Europeans biggest enemies are themselves

>the enemy of my enemy is my friend
based retard. cool flag though.

This.
Boom.

Attached: Boom.jpg (1750x700, 251K)

Great. So after lying to me for an hour about this do you now understand why I don't like China or Communists?

Attached: 1556382814167.gif (448x246, 3.43M)

You are correct. And it's healthy to hate and fear a capable enemy.

See you on the battle fields of WW3, chink.

Attached: chingchong.jpg (501x585, 42K)

You wish chink.

Anyone with half a brain sees the the threat you pose and hates you.

Chinks are less intelligent, and far more numerous yellow jews.

It's funny how commiefags are still bringing out china yet they cut all ties from this retarded regime decades ago, and now are authoritarian traditionalists with free market economy.

what I'm saying is that China isn't the only one polluting this planet with CO2
The west is doing so as much as China too and we actually are trying to reduce it too

The truth about chinks.

Attached: 9208545E-667C-44BF-9AC0-A0BA6D1D8543.jpg (800x1800, 278K)

The truth about Chinese history.

Attached: A5DD5FE3-4077-491D-BF66-15B18318F5F5.png (800x1672, 209K)

The truth about Chinese food.

Attached: 2137BA2D-BFAD-4376-B6F2-4A7BD456F6DB.png (2300x1335, 1.69M)

The truth about Chinese culture.

Attached: D0B1B131-10F7-493D-BAE9-4CFBE8E00B35.png (800x5132, 757K)

>The truth about chinks

Attached: 12b.png (1199x630, 1.23M)

I don't hate China. It's just americans feeling scared.

Attached: Tiananmen Protests.jpg (750x824, 234K)

The only threat to the west is the west.
We can literally only die due to inner rot, nothing outside the west actually has the power to destroy the west without our letting them do it.

Attached: enochcontem.jpg (300x285, 27K)

Implying there's only one enemy

Eventually China is going to eclipse everyone. It's really only a matter of time.

The Globalists have built their Golem, and for a time, this Golem served them well. But as the story goes, this machine will develop a mind of its own and will kill its creator.

China is an unthinking, unfeeling machine and never rests and wont stop till you're dead.

Attached: 1332509659903.jpg (940x933, 105K)

The United States produces 1/2 amount of CO2 as China and has not increased production since 1990. Europe produces 1/3 and actually produces less now than they did 30 years ago.

China produces more than 1/4 of CO2 and shows no signs of slowing down. On top of that they sign whatever gets put in front of them at various environmental meetings, but they don't follow through on any of it. They just smile and lie to us like you are doing here.

Attached: 1556134417946.png (476x749, 185K)

You chinks come to our countries and take over them. If you stayed in your dog eating hellhole most people wouldn’t hate you so much.

I don't hate China, I welcome it. Buy our degenrate society like you bought Africa and other shitholes and stop this madness. When sanity is reestablished, Asians and Whites can work together on genetic engineering to create the white-asian Übermensch.

Attached: 1554842299771.jpg (980x742, 100K)

Dog eating festivals are very real faggot. Chinese do respect animals they same way we do in the west. Now please do us all a favor and kys commie filth.

This is just your threadly reminder that all chinks are racially self-serving insects that will do everything in their power to subvert your country and loot it for the chink motherland:

newobserveronline.com/chinese-immigrant-arrested-spying-china/

>Chinese immigrant and Naval officer was arrested for spying on the US for China.

usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2015/05/19/china-espionage-technology/27570735/

>Chinese immigrants are systematically spying on western companies that employ them.

mercurynews.com/2012/11/29/asian-workers-now-dominate-silicon-valley-tech-jobs/

ipcommission.org/report/ip_commission_report_052213.pdf

>Chinese corporate espionage costs the US hundreds of billions of dollars a year.

washingtonpost.com/realestate/wealthy-chinese-buyers-are-a-growing-force-in-us-real-estate-markets/2016/10/13/15ab3cba-7441-11e6-8149-b8d05321db62_story.html?utm_term=.0e19b1297366

americanpolicy.org/2014/04/25/is-the-u-s-being-colonized-by-red-china/

>Chinese are buying up massive amounts of US real estate and subtly colonizing the US.

ft.com/content/64991ca6-9796-11e7-a652-cde3f882dd7b

>Chinese Born New Zealand Minister found to have studied and trained Chinese spies at Chinese spy school.
Kill them all or drive them out of your countries before it's too late, all Chinese immigrants are the vanguard of further Chinese colonization. The only good chink is a dead one.

Attached: ChingChongMustGo.jpg (617x593, 165K)

You are a chink.

You won't show your fucking flag so I don't believe you at all. Take off the meme flag now, or we won't believe your words faggot.

All the more reason they are a threat that must be dealt with.

WE HATE CHINA BECAUSE THEY ARE FUCKING UP THE ENVIRONMENT BIG-TIME AND SKINNING DOGS ALIVE

Attached: 1536666223827.jpg (566x553, 132K)

Why would pol hate China?

Fuck America

>That's the reason why Jow Forums hates China
>It's stemming from the fear

No, it stems from the fact that you are a colossal threat that must be stopped. I don't fear the chinks, only the Zionist occupied governments that prevent us from properly dealing with you chinks.

Attached: 1544138252150.jpg (501x585, 105K)

>T. Zhao

Attached: 1551864800103.jpg (477x468, 130K)

Attached: 300.png (1726x964, 555K)

I don't fear China at all. Chinese hegemony will probably be comfy as fuck

I wish kikes controlling everything was a meme, if it was I'd still live in a well functioning ethnostate, sadly I do not

Winnie the Pooh
Free Tibet
Free Speech
Epic Games Store Is Shit
Tencent Liquidation Practices
Inferior Chinese Steel
Great Chinese Escalator Awakening
Healthy Gutter Oil Recipes
How To Drive

Attached: 85C45826-0669-42CE-8DAC-E45138263795.jpg (1024x481, 83K)

It doesn't matter whether you hate us or not, chinks are still a hostile competitor race and you know it. Stop playing friendly. Everyone with a brain can see what you're trying to do here.

Chinks are liars, everything they say is a lie. Every act they put on serves as a means to pull one over on their targeted enemy.

Or maybe it's because, among other things, they rounded up and killed everybody with a centrist or mildly right wing opinion multiple times?

Attached: Lin Zhao.jpg (548x903, 74K)

China is a communist prison gtfo

Women programmed by msm owned by Jews are the only danger to the west.

>I don't fear China at all. Chinese hegemony will probably be comfy as fuck

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST HOW STUPID IS THIS BOARD NOW? YOU ARE MORE BIOLOGICALLY KEKED THEN LIBERALS IF YOU THINK SUBMITTING TO A HOSTILE FOREIGN RACE WILL WORK OUT FOR YOU.

Tell that to the Tibetans, Inner Mongolians, and Uighurs. Chinks took them over and are now genociding them and their cultures by importing millions of Han Chinese into their countries to out-breed them and make them second class citizens in there own countries. Look up how East Asian have historically treated the countries and peoples they occupy. It's not pretty or pleasant and genocide is very common.

You are a completely degenerate nordic cuckold and deserve a bullet.

Wow, woke take. You just figured out the USA is corrupt, so China must be great in comparison, right? Lmao

Mate I'm on a few layers of irony. This is Jow Forums after all

There is no way in hell chinese rule will be worse than jewish rule. If I get a qt yellow waifu to breed with I'd be 100x happier than being raped and robbed by 60 IQ somali-monkeys like what is currently happening

Of course, this is just in the event that we don't kill the brown golem horde and their (((masters))) which is what I'm hoping for, obviously

Attached: smuggiez.png (477x768, 191K)

Swedes are such naive cucks holy shit.

What is it about Nordic genes that makes them masochistically submitt so easily and willingly to hostile foreign races? They seem to fucking get off on submission.

They are like sheep to the slaughter. No hate, no envy, just completely defective survival instincts.

>Mate I'm on a few layers of irony. This is Jow Forums after all

No "mate" you're a fucking delusional, naive cuck. Or a chink with a proxy.

Chinese are worse than niggers and Muslims because they are more intelligent. Being ruled by them will be hell on earth. You will be subjected to a police state, have your rights stripped, and then be demographically replaced and genocided.

>You will be subjected to a police state, have your rights stripped, and then be demographically replaced and genocided.

That sounds really familiar for some reason..

The point is, both situations are bad you stupid autistic nordcuck degenerate.

Throw off the ZOG and make your own future.