NIGGER HATE THREAD

Well, folks, it's that time of the week again. Lit 'em up.

Attached: 1555879180333.jpg (999x562, 305K)

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/fefza
mega.nz/#F!P3Ij2RxD!C_vUhcH3G4nv5aW0iu_GKQ
streamable.com/ld4v7
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

somalis aren't nigggers

What are they?

they invented somalis so niggers had something to look down on

double niggers

>What are they?
rape eyed niggers.

I don't like Contrapoints though, he's dumb.

Attached: FILE365.jpg (1273x793, 138K)

>Inb4 404 and OP ">lol not politiks" 3-day ban
Remind me how much they do it for again

Attached: 1554163982406.webm (288x360, 319K)

Attached: 1555177938282.webm (720x480, 2.05M)

Attached: 1556204894851.jpg (348x450, 28K)

more like a wh*te hate thread

Attached: kara boga.webm (500x500, 1.91M)

Attached: white subhuman gets roasted.webm (208x320, 2.95M)

Why are whites so physically inferior to blacks?

Attached: 20.webm (720x1230, 1.99M)

LOL

>higher testosterone level and a much longer dick

Attached: 1433022380407.jpg (755x800, 305K)

Attached: blacks btfo 1.webm (202x360, 1.31M)

Attached: 12.webm (1280x720, 2.87M)

Attached: 29.webm (500x500, 2.81M)

Attached: whiteboypunched.webm (360x640, 867K)

but in the end they are still niggers!

Much lower IQ and looking like subhuman gorills.

better then having pink skin like a pig

Attached: 9c9.jpg (680x819, 76K)

>but in the end they are still niggers!
The British are every bit guilty of usery as white americans claim the jews are. Worse, in fact, to the point where the British FLED their own kind to start a new land free of Britsh tyranny and usery -- and that place was called the USA.

White people will stand on each others heads for their own benefit, like the chinese, the muslims, and like white americans claim the jews do.

The real redpill is that white people talk about the jews the same way that niggers talk about whites:
>its not fair, we should have that wealth, not you!
>give it to us!
>reparations!
>dont let them keep you down!
>it's not our fault, it's yours! everything is your fault!
>BAWWWWWW

Jews:
>white people have higher crime statistics
>white people have lower IQs
>white people haven't invented such important technology as our superior people
>white people are mutts who interbred, inferior genetics
>whites are violent and stupid compared to us

Are you understanding this yet? White Americans who complain about Jews are doing exactly what white Americans claim the Niggers so.

White Americans are Niggers to the Jews, and that is race realism by statistics.

If whites took responsibility for their own actions instead of blaming everyone else, and worked cohesively as a community, they could have had what the Jews have. The truth is, Jewish people figured out the game before white people did, and perfected it. Complaining about it just makes you a beta and a sore loser; go out and WIN instead of demanding others let you, by raising your own community and playing the game, not by being entitled crybabies.
but in the end youre still cattle and slaves

Attached: 2d134f758beb6dedee8c4ba49fcaf0a4ad73be2774b6394eb011e45c7d15658c.png (1420x1040, 1.33M)

We dominate MMA which is the highest possible physical aspect of dominance.

Attached: Fedor The GOAT 2.gif (498x280, 1.84M)

whitoids BTFO

This brácho!!!

But why do you subhuman low IQ super ugly gorillas crave for that superior white DNA then ??

At least we don't have them in our beautiful country.

Still not a nigger and damn i love being white!

See you JIDF filth are busy today

Attached: 1549133602820.png (480x476, 206K)

white dicks look way prettier. Plus, I won’t lose any self respect letting a white man penetrate me. I couldn’t imagine letting a doo doo brown penis inside me. I’d sooner freeze a giant poo and use that as a dildo. I’ll let you guys stick to the ugly white obese slam pigs.

We are a merciful race who understand white sub-humanity so we bless their women with superior African babies because as you see global warming is taking effect and the future hominids need more melanin to survive sadly all the future white babies will have to be aborted to stop future suffering

"you mad robot boi?"

Whites want Jews to leave them alone and stay out of their countries.
Blacks want into white countries and be given white peoples money.
It's not a fair comparison.
Whites have:
>been more inventive than Jews
>built better civilizations than Jews
>made better laws the Jews
>created more real wealth than Jews
>been less warmongering than Jews
the list goes on.
Whites don't move into Jewish countries then beg for money.
Jews move into white countries then using nepotism and the whites own idiotic sensibilities to get into positions of power.

Well I have seen a few.I saw one white traitor cunt with nigger man and two ugly gorilla biracial children last year.Im not sure if they were Slovak but I almost puked myself.

Most likely a foreign women.
Very few English women actually burn the coal, and most that do pay the toll.
The rest are socially ostracized.
Women don't want to be their friends, and men won't date them.
It's invariably the Poles doing the race mixing.
I don't know why, but Polish women go mad and start racemixing once their out from under the thumb of their parents.
They then go home to Poland acting like the pure catholic.
It's sickening.

So yo be sayin ... yo WUZ MALANETED KANZ !!

Attached: Nigger 1.webm (640x350, 360K)

>muh dick

Imagine being so delusional that you think putting pressure on the cervix isn't painful.

Attached: 3F0A7682-AA82-48BC-B94E-C3452FB7842B.jpg (913x1024, 280K)

whitebois can't even impregnate their own women they need us bvlls

Attached: 1555376922194.jpg (1199x1121, 255K)

>6.5''
>average
Yeah right, everyone knows 9 inches is average.

oh man how did white people ever reproduce, this must be true.

You do know that is a made up delusion created by some subhuman nigger. No such study or article exists. 99% of women can not take a penis bigger than average size. Almost every woman will confirm.

Attached: wjlpy9vafmb21.png (546x727, 255K)

>t. dicklet
The superior NORF man has an average of 14.88"
Coping dicklets
Nothing can compare the manliness and virility of the NORF man.
We will breed your bleck queens with our BNC.

thread
they're the niggers of niggers

You do realize that kind of things will lead to your complete extermination right?

Attached: bbr.jpg (677x380, 32K)

Does someone have the webm of the two obese negresses fighting and end up naked with no weaves on?

Why are there daily nigger hate threads but never kike hate threads? Kikes are a much bigger threat to the United States than nigs. Nigs aren't controlling the media, financial institutions, hollywood, etc. There's bigger fish to fry than the average Tyrone in the ghetto.

Attached: ayomum.png (193x315, 59K)

kek

Unfortunately not true. Jon Jones is undefeated

Somebody took their time to make this. Just think about that, and what kind of person it took to make it

Attached: 8fe.jpg (613x531, 36K)

why do all black men's advocates boil down to the dick? have no arguments to say that his thesis of saying that black men are superior? I've seen enough white guys with bigger penises. It does not matter, I think all of you are Asian or shitskin unsafe. The white man is fucking around and the black man trying to survive with his low IQ, that's the true reality.

Attached: images (5).jpg (470x653, 23K)

It's because nigger advocates are homosexuals. That's the only explanation. They don't argue using logic, because it's beyond them. They're too low IQ like their pet niggers.

Pussy, you're a Slovak. Weakest ones in Eastern europe, I was born in Bosnia, us along with Serbs and Croats are the most genetically superior ones in Europe, we're also the tallest ones.

Pfft. Wow, keep dreaming, monkey.

We're actually genetically superior as we aren't monkeys

Attached: 837.png (680x975, 874K)

why are (((you))) shilling fake nonsense. There are no women on here that are dumb enough to fall for it

Attached: 1529364488330.jpg (401x600, 101K)

you,ve invented and contributed absolutely nothing of value to humanity

You contributed more harm to humanity then helped tell me now who did colonization us shitskins are laughing at white genocide right now it's all karma

people browse Jow Forums for a reason
Because it is one of the few places online capable of delivering unfiltered information. That doesn't mean it isn't heavily moderated and shilled, but it IS does provide a slim sounding board opportunity.

streamable.com/fefza

We must not just click-grin-waste.
We must evolve.
Share content freely so that others may take it further.
HERE
1000 webm collection of funwblacks

mega.nz/#F!P3Ij2RxD!C_vUhcH3G4nv5aW0iu_GKQ
streamable.com/ld4v7

download content, repurpose to redpill others

Attached: a06.07 PM.png (350x475, 386K)

youd be munching on sand and dirt in bumfuck africa right now without whites. or getting sold into arab slavery. blacks are firmly and eternally positioned at the bottom of the totem pole

Attached: 1543014880389.jpg (720x960, 59K)

How did he end up in that mattress?

Attached: funwblacks923-DC-cash-grab-convenience-store.webm (1280x720, 1.42M)

Dude, you Bosnians are Arab & Turk heroin dealing, rape-babies.You are considered subhumans in in Europe along with Turks,Gypsies,Albanians,Kosovars and some Italian Arab rape-babies. Croats and Serbs are OK nut some of them are also Arab & Turk rape-babies.

Always remember the "+1" principle of personal defense. Always assume there is at least one more aggressor than the ones you can see. For niggers I guess you can multiply this by 5.

We had a tragic past. I know, but that is all arbitrary shit that happened in the 1800s. Most bosnians are hated for not practicing islam by arabs. But that doesn't mean we are the best in Europe. All of our Athletes prove it, not all bosnians are muslims too.

Part monkey, part tard-strength.

Attached: 1550252493101 1549913883517.jpg (224x225, 4K)