There is literally evidence all around us that everything did not evolve randomly yet there are people on Jow Forums...

There is literally evidence all around us that everything did not evolve randomly yet there are people on Jow Forums RIGHT FUCKING NOW who are atheist.

Explain yourselves.

Attached: file.png (500x333, 403K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mprnews.org/story/2018/06/13/he-did-it-mprraccoon-reaches-roof
discordapp.com\invite\6H9PzSX
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why do you care, really?

You dont understand the evidence

Nature mocks us every day with her perfection.

Attached: UBS raccoon.jpg (800x533, 112K)

Nothing random about it. Specific features get selected for over time as they aid a species in its survival. It's called eugenics. Dysgenics usually results in the end of a dysfunctional genetic line.

Yes if you mean geometry, it often is in certain shape because that saves energy.

keep climbing, brave coon

I’m Pagan

He made it to the roof!

I just don't believe the Abrahamic god did it and I dont want to be associated with an organised religion, that's all, why does that upset you?

>DNA isnt random!
Explain babies born with two heads then

>DNA is random!
UnExplain babies born with three heads then

Bad chemical reaction causes damage to the genome. Simple.

Do you really want me to? I understand you view your faith as under attack by secular science. However that's not faith. Faith is unassailable. Faith is beyond reason, doubt, logic, science, fact, or reality. It is faith. Please show some. It's what God asks of his faithful.

Evolution is a hoax. we were created by intelligent design.

And was then bootstomped to bloody squealing death by a sub-moronic janitor.

Intelligent Design:1 Evilloution: 0

> non-random origin
> MAH JEEBUS TALKED TO SNAKES AND DONKEYS, HAWT DAMN!!!
Ok.

you're the retarded one

You just dont understand the tern "randomness". Back to school.

There is actually evidence all around us that everything did evolve randomly. Hence your mongoloid extra chromosome ass. How can mutants like you exist if everything is ordered?

Is that true? I seem to remember he got stuck in the windowsill.

Evolution is a joke. When Darwin put forth the theory, he actually said there is no evidence to support the theory, but he was confident people would find it in the future. None has been found.

But maybe I am wrong. When I brought my kids to the zoo, my 4 year old asked me why the monkeys looked so sad. I explained that they are enclosed in a contained environment and not in the wild, so they might gets depressed. My kid then looked at me and said "Are you sure they are not sad because they realize they are going to be niggers in a million years?" Kids say the funniest things sometimes.

We did see Obama at the zoo that day and we shot this video - enjoy!

Attached: blacked.webm (198x360, 1.75M)

accidents have causes too, brainlet

Attached: polarbearwchainsaw.jpg (359x480, 68K)

>DNA is passed down to offspring
>evolution is random
pick one

you should always say you believe in god even if you don't because god given rights cannot be removed from you, man given rights can be

How come they don't look exactly like you?

How can anything be truly random if everything is a simulation?

Nah, he was safely live trapped and released

mprnews.org/story/2018/06/13/he-did-it-mprraccoon-reaches-roof

And chemical reactions arent random?

Feel free to buy into a subsect of the Jewish religion whose only purpose is to subjugate you if you want.

You are already a random arrangements of your mom and dad's genes dumbass, along with some individual mutations only you have due to how sexual reproduction works.

genetic expression is determined by the environment

>evidence all around us that everything did not evolve

where? what evidence do you have that evolution didnt happen?

>There is literally evidence all around us that everything did not evolve
Well that's not true.
Bees are so spoopy. They nice boys(well, girlies) and make honeys but they creepos and the nigger bees is mean

Beekeeping - Take the honey pill.

Beekeeping in is the ultimate symbol of white supremacy, mysoginy, patriarchy and capitalism.
1. Dress in all white with a hood.
2. Hate Africans and will kill their queens
and their brood.
3. The females do all the work.
4. (You) collects all the gold.
5. Only useful bees are EUROPEAN honey bees

Euro-honeybee colonies represent the ultimate in European colonization of America at the insectual level.
Native Americans used to refer to bees as "white man's flies"

When euro bees disappear the country will die.

Support European supremacy.
Be a beekeeper.

Attached: 1514714935026.jpg (650x500, 56K)

even the limits of "random mutation" are determined by patterns and causes that are not truly random, and are only considered random because of our lack of ability to predict, unless you believe that randomness can be created from a pattern (which is ridiculous)

I gots to know.

Attached: i gotta know.gif (500x288, 1.75M)

Nigger bees are the worst

Hmmmm yes why are blacks stupid and black when put in a hot environment where they don't have to prepare for winter or the cold. Where the bare minimum mud hut is more than enough to survive all your life. Must be god of course and not the separation of whites and chinks into colder places while blacks stay behind throwing shit.

I bet you're one of those retards that says "All people are created equal", fuck off and go suck start all the farts out of my ass

Who do you actually know that is atleast somewhat educated who claims that evolution is random?
The tldr of evolution is that traits that help with or atleast doesn't hinder procreation are the ones that generally tend to be passed on. That's anything but random.

No. Laws of physics govern them. Everything happens for a reason, even evolution. Just because evolution is the way shit happens, doesn't disprove God. It simply disproves the Torah/Bible/Quran, all three of which were composed by men, not God, and thus are subject to mankind's often erroneous features in storytelling.
Just because both atheists and the faithful seem to get one thing or another wrong about evolution and God, does not disprove either. God has not, in any way, been disproven, and the laws of physics and chemistry are immutable.

Attached: 1353882939255.jpg (506x556, 23K)

Go home Montesquieu, you're dead.

>Explain yourselves
Wanting to be as hedonistic as possible without judgement.
What don't you get about these non-Jewish subversions?

Everything in nature is product of millions of years of slowly adapting and filling niches.

Just like society, maybe if Christians one day get to realise this they would stop being cattle waiting to be slaughtered.

I belive in boipussy, that has to count for something right?

>God has not, in any way, been disproven
That depends on which god you're refering to.

There is no God the universe was created by forces not some wizard.

>opens thread
>provides no evidence of argument he claims there are plenty

Attached: Israel paid trolls.gif (477x464, 2.69M)

The operations of physics is the activity of nature acting upon potential by applying limits to said potential, thereby creating all other things (which is evolution, or in other words, life). The most similar thing we can compare to this activity is a word, hence the Word of Life which IS God.

Evolution is not random, retard. It's not directed either.

>There is literally evidence all around us that everything did not evolve randomly
what evidence?

Nothing happens without reason or logic. So where did the laws governing the universe come from, and the energy and quanta used to craft the universe?
Indeed.

>Explain yourselves.
I'm a Deist, and here's the BIG FUCKING PROBLEM with that line of argumentation.

Just because something was created doesn't mean you necessarily know WHO/WHAT did and whether it/he/she is even covered by any kind of human religion.

There's been thousands of minor and about two dozen major religions and there's no substantial evidence to support any particular one.

There most certainly is something divine, it's just not necessarily relevant to the human experience.

Why the FUCK haven't you joined this server yet?
GO GO GO

-3tv

Yes thats what I said it was made by forces not nothing dumbass.
>Where did they come from?
Forces

Why the FUCK haven't you joined this server yet?
GO GO GO

-8t

>God has not been disproven.

That which can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.

Because spam discords are bad.

The universe was made by a guy named Fred with a 4000 parsec tall penis. Prove me wrong, oh wait you cant because the complexity of the universe is proof there is a Fred!

This is how mentally retarded christians are.

Is that you Sly?

Attached: Slycooper.png (1200x1200, 600K)

Well you have fun with that. Shutting yourself out of possibilities is the root of ignorance and stupidity. That IS a fact and proven.
PS: stop drinking fluoridated water

Forces created by what? Laws created by what?

Attached: 1540266558306.gif (400x225, 1.42M)

Remember: The best part is that the irony of his statement is a complete and total loss on him.

Attached: prius smug.jpg (400x309, 26K)

the "forces" are self generating limits in a field of infinite potential, it doesn't really matter what you call it/them but they should be respected by anybody who considers truth worthy of respect

Forces created by forces that were created by forces that were created by forces that we created by........

It goes on forever at some point we will not have the brain cells to process wtf is going on and thats happening already with quantum mechanics.

There are infinite possibilities but we don't have the necessary brainpower to comprehend all of them or even a fraction

Just the concept of infinity itself is not processed by our primitive ape brains

the imposition and activity of these limits are similar to how our own mind operates, and it's very useful to compare our minds with the forces and to personify them as an authoritative figure, although it may be argued that they personify themselves to us and that our own understanding of them are products of their activity, perhaps intermeshed with our own willed imposition of limits

>There is literally evidence all around us that everything did not evolve randomly
That's exactly why evolution works, it's not random it's selective.

two more factors to consider is our need for socialization in order to learn (hence the personification of these forces), and our brains' tendency to comprehend stories as instructions

Just taking a break.

Attached: trash panda.jpg (1200x900, 205K)

probably the most important thing to understand is that matter is a product and vehicle of these operations and that these operations are not necessarily confined to material things, since they must be able to exist in a field of infinite potential (nothingness) before matter was ever created, since matter exists within space and time which are both limits and must also be products of these forces/numbers

BASED and Bzz'dpilled.

The closest thing we have in our own world to the universe, is a controlled experiment run by a scientist or group of scientists.
The initiator of the experiment lays down the the experiment with a set of limitations, rules, and material to work with. The experiment is set in motion and is watched at it proceeds, changes are noted, etc.

If I didn't know any better, and of course I don't, I'd say we were part of some long-term experiment. Perhaps even something as simple as a school science-fair exhibit by some curious being or beings trying to understand how it became what it is.

The two things I know for sure though, as this-
1. Being an atheist and shutting out possibilities and stating "there is no God" is ignorance and self-limiting, the antithesis of intelligence because it shuts down the question before it can even begun being answered.
2. Fucking assclowns from the middle east are wrong about theology because nothing they say about the supernatural makes any damn sense. The only thing that people from that part of the world ever did right was create the arabic numeral system.

Attached: When even Buddhists are tired of your fucking shit.....webm (640x360, 2.93M)

What nonsense are you talking here?

this is also why it's impossible for true randomness to exist, since anything created from nothing must first pass through these self-generating forces, which are ultimately patterned, in order to exist

>1. Being an atheist and shutting out possibilities and stating "there is no God" is ignorance and self-limiting, the antithesis of intelligence because it shuts down the question before it can even begun being answered.
You know that the Easter Bunny and Tooth Fairy are not real, yet when it comes to the Sandal Wearing Desert Walking Jew God you just don't know and need to take it with an open mind.

It all lies within the current of causality.

You missed #2 right below that statement, I see.

Attached: 1547165293523.jpg (245x239, 41K)

But does that necessarily mean that there isn't a kernel of truth wrapped in the obfuscation of time?

There's an ironic juxtaposition of people who don't believe in the easter bunny, but do believe in dark matter.

Attached: russellsteapot.jpg (469x343, 23K)

Nope I did not miss it. Also Arabic numerals are Indian.

>b-but dark matter exists cuz people who once attended an institution said sooo

Columbia have an on going (40+ yr) evolutionary cycles of many species. Isolated from any outside lineage IRL. That’s 1 of millions of studies my ape friend

>But does that necessarily mean that there isn't a kernel of truth wrapped in the obfuscation of time?
I don't see how knowing that modern myths are fake, means that older ones might not be as equal totally made up.
>There's an ironic juxtaposition of people who don't believe in the easter bunny, but do believe in dark matter.
Dark Matter and Dark Energy are titles for an as yet unknown cause for an observed action. May as well call it 'Unknown Cause for Acceleration"

There’s no such thing as “believe” when u use math

> He was in the world, and the world was made by him, and the world knew him not.
>He came unto his own, and his own received him not.
>But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name
>Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God.
Glory to God! Christ is risen!

It didn't evolve randomly, it was the jews

>implying you can utilize math without first believing that numbers can accurately represent a value

the ability to assign value to something and to hold faith in that assignment is one of our divine gifts

Who copied Sumerian stories, ala Adam and Eve.

So instead of taking it as evidence that there is no acceleration, you introduce arbitrary numbers to balance your fucked up model and call it a day. Got it. No miracles involved.
My symbols drawn by the wise man are totally different than your symbols drawn by the wiseman. All previous wisemen symbols have been incorrect, but not mine. Mine are infallible.

Attached: arp_disdain.jpg (251x362, 37K)

There are people who believe in god, but don’t think the all-mighty is powerful enough to set in motion a self-sustaining ever-evolving universe.

this is also partly why it is impossible to understand truth without first having faith that truth exists, another part being that one would not seek truth in the first place without having faith that truth can exist

the existence of the fibonacci sequence in plants, and cymatic shapes from sound, does not mean god exists

Then they are not believing in God, but a mere vague superior being