Tfw friendless and no social media

>tfw friendless and no social media

How do I get by in the normie world if people find out im loser? Especially as a girl?

Attached: 1A4285DD-147D-4FA3-8BC3-FF6AE3AE4A4C.jpg (407x400, 130K)

iktf. i tried bumble bff i am just too retarded to talk to people and i don t know what to say

Dont go to normie world simple

If you are a girl (female) just create tinder and thats it

You just mind your own business I guess, normies aren't fun to connect with anyway.

Don't let anyone find out you're a loser? Pretty simple OP.

Tinder people always ask for your snap and Instagram. Tinder is normie central and online dating apps in general.

Try to find someone with similar interests on discord. You could even find a group to join.

You're already a girl, that's enough to get by in the normie world

Backing off this there was a 'making friends' thread that mostly had people passing around Discords. Probably wouldn't be hard to find someone with similar interests.

The only losing move as a female is not putting yourself out there. There are plenty of desperate jerkoffs in the world.

only women ask for that shit obvious larper

what if you just want friends?

>as a girl
if you're not a trannie retard who thinks is a girl for some trend he will ditch later

literally choose anything you like with a social media and use it
simple as that
facebook? just sign up and start liking other's posts, unknown people
instagram? take pictures and like others'. everyone will orbit you female
steam/xbox/playstation? literally bee yourself and in no time several people will follow you

Attached: 1556739793783.gif (350x335, 1.17M)

You become friends with one of those desperate jerkoffs

they stop talking to me though after i tell them to read meltdown.

>as a girl?
Literally just go outside and do anything.

Weird didn't think this thread deserved to be moved to adv.

Well are you telling them to read this book out of nowhere? That might seem a bit weird and I feel like reading isn't as common as a hobby as it used to be. Thanks for bringing this book to my attention though, if it's the one by Clearfield and Tilcsik it seems interesting.

i’ll be your friend OP, i’m pretty chill imo

Go outside jog a little, guys will literaly talk to you.

As a boy you go out and talk to the girls jogging.

No one gives a fuck.
I don't have social media and don't have friends. There's no one close enough to me to notice, and no one else cares about what I do with my free time.

And I say this as a girl, who goes to uni, and lives a pretty normie life.

I think you're just attention whoring, and it works.

funny how a lot you all anons can't imagine a girl being a loser , i'm also a girl who happen to have no friend and let me tell you , you don't get friend by just being a girl

Are you severely overweight or very very ugly?

I will and hundreds of others will literally be your friend because you are a girl. Female attention is very enticing to men.

i'm not overweight i'm 52 kg for 1m65
i don't think i'm very ugly , from the front i'm a 5/10
but my profile is super ugly (i will do plastic surgery next year to fix it)

That's not what friends do, user.
Friends aren't friends with you because you have a vagina.

i don't understand how can you be friend with someone just because this person is in your head a "potential partner" , these type of friendship must be very boring.

Everybody has a motive when they make friends it could be to aleve boredom, to try to make connections to get a job, or just because they want attention from someone. You can't just cast off people saying they're not true friends because of their motives, it's all about how they act around you.
This reply is more to both of you, I never specifically said they'd be friends with you because your a potential partner. They'd be friends with you because you're female and female attention is scarce and appreciated by men

Nah. I will not be her friend, I will just pump and dump her.

>you're wrong
>female attention is scarce and appreciated by men
>exact example of what i said
most guys on this website don't believe in platonic friendly relationship with women , men like female attention because the women become a potential partner i experienced this multiple times you can't prove me wrong

Saying they'll only be friends with you because you have a vagina is more like saying they'll only be friends with you because they want to have sex with you. That is what I'm disagreeing on here. I know plenty of guys with girlfriends that have platonic female friends, I have a few myself. However, I can admit that it usually starts because of wanting female attention. There's literally no evidence based way of proving or disproving it's all based on wanting a potential partner. The most you're gonna get is anecdotal evidence. More people are also going to be willing to write, complain, or even just notice their bad experiences with having guy friends versus good experiences.

If you like anime you should go to a convention.

these are exeption

Well you're probably right in the fact that there'll be a lot of men trying to be your friend just to get in your pants. However, it's not gonna be every one. You also have to consider that making friends in general is a trial and error process. There will be people you get along with and enjoy spending time with and those that you don't. If you feel like a guy is your friend just because he wants to get in your pants because he's acting like it, just drop him like you would any other bad friend.

i'm not saying that men and women can't be friends but if you want to be friend with someone just because of the sex of this person it's motivated by lust

dont be so hard on your self, i bet your profile is fine. Just try to find hobbies and things that intrest you! Even in the normie world these can be very rewarding and give you a reason to smile at the end of the day

Whats your main interests ?

TUTORIAL ON HOW TO LIVE, 100% SAFE NO VIRUS mediafire link:
Step 1) Dude, as long as you're confident in yourself and your beliefs, you're not a loser.

And das' it. Dunno what being a girl really affects, except your character parameters during your period but idk anything about that.

i already know all that , i dropped 2 guys because of this

>dont be so hard on your self, i bet your profile is fine.
my nose is little and crooked , i have a recessive jaw (because of genes and i have a subtle open bite)
>Just try to find hobbies and things that intrest you!
but....i have hobbies
>Whats your main interests ?
video games

Attached: 1532672693538.png (480x480, 150K)

Saying that the reason why they want to be friends with me is because I am the gender they prefer fucking and give them attention is depressing. You're devaluing what I can bring to the table as a person.

I wouldn't call it lust because it's not the same thing, but I can see where you're going with this. The thing is that women are going to have plentiful interactions with men approaching them while it doesn't happen the other way around. For me at least that causes just kind of a void of female interaction that isn't explicitly motivated by lust, although the sex of the other person does come into play.
I can see why you'd feel that way. However, friendships don't start just out of nowhere there needs to be something that kick-starts them. That factor may just be your gender. Noone stays friends with people they don't enjoy as a person though, what's more important is the process that comes afterwards and what you guys do together.
what games?

>The thing is that women are going to have plentiful interactions with men approaching them
ugly girls don't get approached ( i'm not talking about the fat ones they are super entitled)
>what games?
csgo , battlefield bad company 2 for exemple

>hobbies is video games
No nonononononono.
try to have a constructive hobbie

i draw too (this is a valid hobbie right ?)

I have no real way of providing evidence for this, but you may be underestimating the amount of times guys get approached by girls. You say ugly girls don't get approached, but surely you've been approached at least a few times? Is it just something you've waved off in your mind because it was just a random guy saying hi. I can't really say you're wrong about you're own experiences, but try to think about it a bit.
Csgo and bfbc2 are pretty solid, but if you're still playing bfbc2 I have to ask why?
what do you feel makes creation better?

any hobby is valid, it's more about how you pursue it IMO.

Take me for example, I'm a big weeb who likes vidya. Those are two things that contend for top likes.

But I also garden, weight train, follow nutritional science, enjoy cooking... and that's just for hobbies! Who knows what all you could do!

>but you may be underestimating the amount of times guys get approached by girls.
i did not say that guys get approached by girls
>You say ugly girls don't get approached, but surely you've been approached at least a few times? Is it just something you've waved off in your mind because it was just a random guy saying hi.
>3 guys in my life were interested in me
>one was a friend who lied about everythings in his life , he got angry when rejected him (i know this dude irl)
>the second was black ( i don't like blacks) , i was nice to him 2 or 3 times at school and he stalked me to me my house for 2 month will giving me love letters
>the last one assaulted me multiple times at school and when he got in trouble with the school he said he was doing this because he liked me
i don't pass on people it's rude even if the person is a monstrosity everybody deserve respect i'm 18 btw
>but if you're still playing bfbc2 I have to ask why?
it's the best battlefield with bf2 , i just like how you can destroy everything and the maps are good

I am almost certain you are being hard on yourself. Nose being little or crooked could be adorable, same with a recessive jawline.

I know it's hard to see sometimes but people really arent as superfical as you think!

What are your hobbies? Video games? That's a good hobby ! maybe you could get into coding and programming and work on creating your own game one day? Something like that could lead to classes, events , and talks. Where you could meet more people who are like minded as you , and have the same passions :)

well beside drawing and playing video games
i do sports sometimes but i don't go to the gym it's awkward when you have no friends and don't know anyone , i also do music and with all these hobbies i still don't have any friends

Are you actively pursuing making friends at the moment?

Attached: 1499756718132.jpg (225x350, 39K)

>I am almost certain you are being hard on yourself. Nose being little or crooked could be adorable, same with a recessive jawline
you have weird taste....
>I know it's hard to see sometimes but people really arent as superfical as you think!
90% of people are superficial , as an ugly person people either don't see me or they pity me
>What are your hobbies? Video games? That's a good hobby ! maybe you could get into coding and programming and work on creating your own game one day? Something like that could lead to classes, events , and talks. Where you could meet more people who are like minded as you , and have the same passions :)
i tried getting into coding but it feel too much like maths i can't stay focused ( i hate math)

>Are you actively pursuing making friends at the moment?
kinda , i try to be as friendly as i can to people i meet but it just doesn't work

A recessive jawline on a girl could be adorable! i promise you it can be ! And keep in mind , personality and your heart is a significant percentage of finding someone attractive!

And i think your 90% statistic is from rude people who have their own insecurities that they struggle with. Which inadvertently leads to projection to bring other people down to make themselves feel better.

Well maybe it was hard to get motivated because it wasn't in a class room setting ? Maybe you could try to get into a entry coding class at a community college and see if its really for you or not ?

If you wanted it bad enough , you could do it no matter the level of difficulty of math!

Where do you try to meet people?

The guys not getting approached by girls thing is in regards to the overarching argument of guys only wanting to be friends because of their gender. You just gave me a perfect example, before you said guys didn't approach you. However, now you have three guys being interested in you. By approach I didn't mean showing interest in a relationship. I literally just meant coming up and talking to you. Due to the fact it happens so little for guys, they're kind of left wanting for any sort of female attention.

Not exactly sure what you mean by passing on people here.

You should try out V, the maps aren't that great but destruction is back to a respectable degree and it handles great on PC. I just can't play bfbc2 on pc anymore because of the movement not allowing strafing.

>A recessive jawline on a girl could be adorable! i promise you it can be !
not with a crooked nose this combo destroyed the proportionality of the face
> personality and your heart is a significant percentage of finding someone attractive!
maybe if you're a man
>And i think your 90% statistic is from rude people who have their own insecurities that they struggle with. Which inadvertently leads to projection to bring other people down to make themselves feel better.
then they would be rude to everyone not just ugly people but i understand what you're trying to say
>Well maybe it was hard to get motivated because it wasn't in a class room setting ? Maybe you could try to get into a entry coding class at a community college and see if its really for you or not ?
sound interesting i will see if classes are available in my town
>If you wanted it bad enough , you could do it no matter the level of difficulty of math!
truth

and i do activities with an association for teens

>The guys not getting approached by girls thing is in regards to the overarching argument of guys only wanting to be friends because of their gender
oh my bad sorry
> By approach I didn't mean showing interest in a relationship. I literally just meant coming up and talking to you.
i understand that ,
>Not exactly sure what you mean by passing on people here.
it's about the "guys coming up to you" , by pass i mean ignoring people
>You should try out V, the maps aren't that great but destruction is back to a respectable degree and it handles great on PC
i will try it
> I just can't play bfbc2 on pc anymore because of the movement not allowing strafing
you get used to it

Yeah i am a man, and i think its logical in nature to think we "look worse" than what we truly do- especially considering self esteem issues. And as a man, i really do look for personality, someone with a good personality makes falling in love with them so much better. That being said i dont have insane amounts of experience with this. But i implore you, you are more beautiful than what you think and you are more special than what you think.

Yay! Do it!! that could really be a good experience, either or not you want to take it further! It could give you a good standard to build a interest on, and if you like it you could look into degree programs ! And get internships in relevant industries, or work on a personal portfolio.

You got this

>as a man, i really do look for personality, someone with a good personality makes falling in love with them so much better.
why do you precice that you're a man ? i'm talking about people in general you don't need be an example of a "good man"
>That being said i dont have insane amounts of experience with this. But i implore you, you are more beautiful than what you think and you are more special than what you think.
it's very nice of you to say this but you don't know how i look and we live in a world who judge people by their physique to be succesful i need to get rid of my ugliness , people don't really care if a women have good personality it's all about the look
>if you like it you could look into degree programs ! And get internships in relevant industries, or work on a personal portfolio.
if i like it will maybe work on a game as a side project

I think if you're looking for friends right now and are fine with online ones maybe try joining discord servers for bfbc2/csgo or maybe even drawing. Just join in on the conversation and try to become a regular and add people that you feel like you vibe with.

The /soc/ discord threads are really hit or miss, but they're a resource you can use just to read about people and add them if you're interested in their profile. Reddit is actually a good resource for this through Jow Forumsmakenewfriends or Jow Forumsr4r although if you mention you're a girl on these or soc your inbox will be flooded. I'd recommend either posting as a guy or not bothering trying to reply to even 1/20 of the people.

>if i like it i will maybe work on a game as a side project

literally step outside for more than 10 mins

>Just join in on the conversation and try to become a regular and add people that you feel like you vibe with.
the problem is that online i don't really know how to keep in touch with people but i'll do my best
> Reddit is actually a good resource for this through Jow Forumsmakenewfriends or Jow Forumsr4r although if you mention you're a girl on these or soc your inbox will be flooded. I'd recommend either posting as a guy or not bothering trying to reply to even 1/20 of the people.
sounds good but people on reddit are normies i'll try tho also thanks for the advice

Well i was just stating that i was male to kind of convince you that looks aren't everything. And based upon my past experiences people with lower self esteem tend to be overly harsh on themselves. i.e. Some of the most beautiful people i've ever known mostly thought they were ugly and no one could possibly love them. Where in fact they were completely wrong!

And do it !! that could be something nice to do , especially if you find a love for it and you start centering your career around it!

>hit or miss

juden

>And based upon my past experiences people with lower self esteem tend to be overly harsh on themselves
well my self esteem is quiet low because i was bullied for years at school but i don't hate myself i just hate how i look

>that could be something nice to do , especially if you find a love for it and you start centering your career around it!
i will see who knows

I guess they never miss huh

As far as keeping in touch with people on discord servers, if the server has active voice chats that's the way to go about it. just join in on those and talk to people through that. if the voice chat rooms seem dead than just hop in on the conversation in the server two or three times a day and you'll have yourself integrated in no time.

there are normies on Jow Forums as well. if you want to be selective against normies than you can just send messages to those who seem to be the least normie to you based on their post.

I believe in you! I really think doing that and branching out your interests could allow you to meet a lot of people who could be very much like you!

I wish you the best

You got a boyfriend, I bet he doesn't kiss ya

xDDDddd

*ironic xanax and tik tok addiction intensifies *

ok i will do this thanks

thx

anytime user

is this the femanon who said she has already paid some of the surgery? i remember you