It's time to abandon Christianity

It was fun while it lasted.
The western civilization need a religion to fight against semitism.

Attached: Third Position.png (640x709, 269K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arianism
youtube.com/watch?v=-ohreeLlCcw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

If anybody leaves their current religion in favour of another just because they like it as a tool more then they are dishonest godless larpers who will burn in hell for all eternity

Go eat monkey brains you cock sucking savage.

just practice Root Christianity which is the base ideology IE christ consciousness, golden rule and personal spiritual liberation. The consolidated mass religion form of christianity is an abcess on the root form. Root christianity is not weak, not soft but it is simple and that’s why it’s powerful.

christ consciousness is the kernel of all corporatized religion. Christanity is not the joel olsteen character worship or the pacified passive leaf-in-the-wind mega religion, it is a personal and active relationship with godhead. And it is being stamped out in order for the big business sociological lockdown interpretation of capitalistic mass (((religion)))

*to flourish

Literally anything is better than bowing down to a jew.

Christ consciousness is what (((they))) we’re attempting to extinguish, it is not bound or connected to any hierarchy, it is a personal connection to the Source

Attached: BF6CF0C2-C6B5-4896-9BF1-8A000968FC1F.jpg (1200x800, 34K)

were*

> Abandon the true faith of your ancestors for a literal fucking meme larp goys !!
kek fuck off HUEnigger mutt.

So we should pick up religions that failed to do so already? Failed to such a degree that they were outright conquered? I mean shit the Romans couldn't conquer the Germans in 1500 years but the Christians managed it in a single lifetime.

European Christianity has run its course. It's over.

god is within not inside a building, nor contacted through some intermediary

I agree with this. I'm a heathen because it's what I believe, not because it's politically advantageous (because it isn't) or because it's better (because I don't know).

Attached: 1480112921255.jpg (492x449, 48K)

i read somewhere more people are becoming pagan Europe.i think its just larping but if its getting people to become right and getting men stronger and not cucks.... Larp you crazy crazy bastards

everything is a larp until it isn’t

>It's time to abandon Christianity
>1 post by this ID
>Brazilian
>on Jow Forums
what a faggot you are OP

Funny thing is that the Germanic Tribes were the first peoples to embrace and accept Christianity, and they were the one's to topple and end pagan Rome. From the pagan ashes, the Germanic Christian Civilization began to re-kindle.

Are you retarded? They converted to Christianity centuries after the sack of Rome.

you keep making these d&c threads yoy kike?

Based

what the fuck are you ona bout? the third position was always christian from franco and jose antonio de rivera to codrenau or oswald mosley.

Attached: 0-7400-59T.jpg (567x808, 235K)

no, they were Christian when they sacked rome. arian christians.

the rise in alternative spirituality and secularism has coincided with the rise in open faggotry and race mixing.

wake up fedoras. worshipping demons is what paganism ulrimately is. you guys are part of the antichristian counterculture that has destroyed the west

All religions are insanity rationalized by many people so you can just make up a religion to replace Christianity.

Paganism has literally nothing to do with Third Positionism. I'm not saying that this prohibits pagans from being a part of the Third Position; but it is not a requirement. DESU, there was a time when Christians, especially Catholics and Lutherans were kicking kike ass and name Jews left and right. We just need to bring back the fashion.

they practiced a certain type of christianity even before sacking rome en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arianism

this

White people will reciprocate it.

White Christians should start threads in countries with other religions with the same aim and title:

" It's time to abandon Islam/Hinduism "

And set up online propaganda groups to make other groups in other countries question their religion, values, national identity.

Let's start a fake ngo which campaigns for more black refugees to Jordan.

A Christian white supremacist businessman will finance it.
If anyone has problems with it, we will throw a tantrum and claim they don't respect civil groups and human rights orsimilar bullshit.

Arianism is literally not Christianity. If you do not believe in the significance of Christ you cannot be a Christian.

any and all figureheads would be propagandized or assassinated. This has to be a disconnected revival spurred by pure information

They still believed it was and not some other pagan religion, the same you could say about protestantism if you are catholic or viceversa. Its true that the arianist version of christianity is wrong but you are looking at it with a modernist eye

i dont understand why chrisitans follow jesus, he isnt the messiah that is in the old testament , when the messiah comes world peace will happen and the third temple will be built, when jesus came non of this was fulfilled

Arianism in all its lack of glory does not worship Jesus, but only God. Christianity requires the worship of Jesus CHRIST to be Christianity. It is as Christian as Islam is.

Deny Jesus. Give the kikes the very thing they want most.

>believe in my Jew god or else my Jew god will hurt you
Not doing yourself any favors

>Root christianity
What the fuck? Pls elaborate

Amen

> being this fucking retarded
KEK
They were already Christian before the end of Rome fucking retard

>worshiping Jews is the religion of your ancestors

Conquered, or lied to? Remember, the theology peddled to ancient Europeans wasn't be a cuck and worship Jews. It was "Hey, you're a warrior culture. This guy defeated death and became immortal. You can too if you follow him." Hell, the form of Christianity peddled to the Nordics doesn't even exist anymore. It was cultural acclimatization for the purposes of forced assimilation. Tell me more about the virtuous Christcucks who did things like abduct children and threaten to murder them unless their parents converted, as was how Iceland was converted

Attached: quintessentially.jpg (500x483, 45K)

Doesn't matter PAGANEET, they still worshipped Jehovah and still believed that Jesus Christ was the son of God, but they did not believe in the Trinity.
But it still stands, Germanic Christians sacked Rome, which reks your meme about "Christianity" causing the downfall of Rome, when it was Christian Germanics who sacked Rome. Stay rekt faggot cuck

Holy shit. How are you this fucking dense? They converted to Christianity under Reccared I. That was centuries after they sacked Rome.

>It doesn't matter that they didn't worship Jesus Christ, they were Christians
I have lost the ability to even

>when the salvation is not in the death of the body
fucking br hue'n even on their way to hell

> Doesn't know that our ancestors worshipped Jehovah before accept pagan idolatry when taken into Assyrian Captivity.
European Paganism is nothing more than Hebrewism (the faith of our ancestors) mixed with Babylonian, Canaanite, and Assyrian mythology.
The Romans (being descended from the Zerah line of Judah) still worshipped Jehovah in some manner but made him into a pagan distortion. The top God of the Roman Pantheon was Jupiter, but the Romans called him JOVE , there was no "J" in Latin, instead you said "J" like you would say "I" , but you would pronounce "I" like "EE". When the Romans said IOVE, they literally said YAHWEH out loud. St. Paul confirms that the Romans still in some manner worshipped God but distorted him into a pagan idol.
(cont)

The chief god of the Ancient Romans is known to us today as Jupiter, King of the Gods, but Jupiter has an older more ancient name. In English it is Jove and in classical Latin it is spelled IOVE and pronounced YaHWeH. If we check a pronunciation chart of classical Latin in a book called Vox Latina, which is one of the most respected and authoritative books on the pronunciation of classical Latin, this is what we find:
The “I” is pronounced as a double “EE” sound as in the word sheep.
The “O” is pronounced as a “AH” sound as in the word father.
The “V” is pronounced as a “W” as in the word w-hale.
The “E” is pronounced as “EH” as in the word pet.
If we put the sounds together EE + AH + W + EH it pronounces YaHWeH. The EE sound + AH sound = YaH and W + EH = Weh. Put the two sounds together and it pronounces YaHWeH spelled IOVE in classical Latin which is the King of all the Roman Gods, Jupiter. The Ancient Romans worshiped and praised the name YaHWeH.

And if you got further back to the proto-indo European religion, they worshipped a deity called DYS PATER, literally "THE SKY FATHER" OR "HEAVENLY FATHER", which is a term that we use for Jehovah in the Holy Bible.

this is such boomer tier argumentation

They were already Arian Christian BEFORE the fall of Rome retard, before 500 AD

> What is them worshipped Yahweh
> What is them worshipping Christ as the son of God, which he was
Are you paganeets coping hard af right now or what?

> claims i'm a boomer because he's getting btfo ITT
kekkkk

Attached: fuckingkeklad.jpg (502x442, 29K)

Christianity was an early conspiracy by Jews to moderate pagans with Judaism for Gentiles.
Life before Christianity was Hell on Jews. They had to do something. As leaders of the slave trade, they were frequent targets of murder, assassination and violent assault. Similar to the modern Walt Disney or J.R Tolkein, a guy named Saul created a myth.

They denied the divinity of Jesus. They did not worship him.

Attached: download.jpg (275x183, 10K)

> this pagan meme again
haha

>worshipping Jews
This is a kike interpretation of Christianity along the lines of “judeo Christian.” Worshipping man is blasphemy. Opposing Christ is blasphemy. Opposing JUDAism is “anti Semitic,” which is a joke phrase. Ben Shapiro has less Semite blood than Linda sarsour.

But if you are worshipping Jewish blood and not God, you are doing it wrong

How does Yahweh turn into Jupiter? I actually buy this info dump you are giving as I am a mystic and firmly believe the jews stole and co-opted everything for their mystic tradition, but how the fuck do such different words relate? Did Romans say Jupiter? Are we the only ones saying Jupiter due to mistranslation? What happened?

Attached: 1542337958231.png (720x546, 358K)

Literally dozens of religions are the same fucking thing

> Ancestors

>need a religion to fight against kikes
You already have it. Its called Christianity. Are there cucked christians? Oh yes, far too many. Should we just throw it away? Fuck no. Might as well give up on other things too.
You want something, you fix it. You dont run away like a child.
Eventually you will run out of places and will be forced into a final stand. That's after you have lost every single thing because you chose to run.

Attached: yre.png (1200x1785, 27K)

>son of Abraham
>son of Isaac
>son of Jacob
>son of Judah
>son of Perez
>son of Hezron
>son of Ram
>son of Amminadab
>son of Nahshon
>son of Salmon
>son of David
How much more do I go on before you realise your own scripture admits your god is a jew?

>Arianism is a nontrinitarian[1] Christological doctrine[1][2][3] which asserts the belief that Jesus Christ is the Son of God who was begotten by God the Father at a point in time,[1] a creature distinct from the Father and is therefore subordinate to him, but the Son is also God (i.e. God the Son).[1][4]

also
>calls me a boomer
>while worshipping a boomer pagantard who larps in the woods and makes kiketube videos while collecting welfare like a nigger

Exhibit A

Attached: 1555909752256.jpg (670x1024, 248K)

Holy crap I never actually thought about that. I took Latin in high school so I recognize that pronunciation is correct.

>larp larp kek btfo tard larp larp
You're akin to a 70 year old anchor baby that's really sad that people don't want his mutli-culti autism spread everywhere. Newsflash, grandpa, catchphrases like "lyin ted" are a 2016 meme. And nothing you wrote from that wikipedia paste, which you didn't even try to disguise, disproves what I wrote. Arianism is the disbelief in the divinity of Jesus. Therefore not Christianity.

Jupiter is the (((ANGLOW)))sized version of JOVE/IOVE I believe lad.
The Romans literally shouted YAHWEH when they worshipped Jupiter, and St. Paul tells us in the NT that the Romans (from the Zerah line of Judah) still worshipped God in some manner, but have turned him into a pagan idol after centuries ever since the Exodus.

Attached: Dhv9hrxWkAEWQt1.jpg (670x1024, 275K)

God is not Jew. God came to earth in the form of a Jew. That symbolism is probably over your head. Worshipping Jews is blasphemy.

wow you really did destroy the user with facts and logic, even though both rome and greece had indoor plumbing

> THE FUCKING COPE
fucking shit lad just admit you're fucking wrong already. Did the Germanic Tribes worship Woden?
No they did not, they converted to Christianity by Arius BEFORE Rome fell around 500 BC, I believe they were already Christian for 200-300 years before Rome fell, by their hands.
Did they believe in Jehovah ? Just answer that question.

Where does Paul say that?

I bow before no man. Only God.

Attached: 1519091995711s.jpg (125x125, 3K)

> pagans literally going back to 100,000 thousands years to prove that our ancestors worshipped fucking ROCKS of all things
> Y-YOU MUST WORSHIP THIS ROCK AND NOT ODIN OR ELSE YOU'RE A ODINKEK !

Jehovah is not Christianity. I'm not saying Pagans sacked Rome. Neither did Christians. Muslims believe in and venerate Jesus. It does not mean they are Christians. Arianism does not believe in the divinity of Christ, it is by definition not Christian. If worshipping Yahweh is the only criteria then Judaism is a subset of Christianity. Go wash all that semen down with your monster drink, gramps

That answered my question, thanks. If the Romans were shouting YAHWEH then that means it is the original and Jupiter is bogus. Given power of the years, but Romans straight up going YAHWEH says all that needs to be said.

I have a new question though if you are willing to answer, what is even the difference between a pagan idol and an aspect of God/godname? There are many names for God used in the original Latin and Hebrew holy books, YHVH, Adonai, El, Elohim, etc., so what separates identifying and worshiping aspects like that from pagan idolizing? Looks pretty similar to me.

Romans 1:23-23
> Knowing Yahweh they thought not of him as God and were not thankful , they changed the estimation of the incorruptible YAHWEH into an image of corruptible man, and birds, and four-legged animals ,and reptiles ..
The Romans knowing God had turned him into a pagan idol and a distortion of God. They still knew about him because their ancestors worshipped Yahweh before the Exodus, were some Hebrews led by Dardanos and Calchol, settled in Crete, Greece, and Troy, founding those classical civilizations that paganeets claim pagans founded.

I think the moment you associate God with a Pagan idol made out of wood, stone, grass, etc. it turns into idolatry and that's where the problems start.

Attached: 068.png (635x457, 302K)

I take the verse to refer to all pagan idolatry in general, but OK. I don't know anything about ancient roman religions to comment any further.

thats the point, all the same kernel, religion is unnecessary

Nice bait. Fuck kikes, hail Christ

the second sentence is an oxymoron

first post best post

No Christianity, just Catholicism/The Vatican.

Fuck Pope Francis.

your zionist christcuckery is just as bad if not worse

youtube.com/watch?v=-ohreeLlCcw

Attached: hewitty.jpg (640x640, 79K)

how is that capitalist argentina doing

WE WUZ ISRAELITES N SHIIEET

BASEd

We were

Attached: hebrewstombofrekhmire2.jpg (686x292, 49K)

Why deny the one true eternal God? You know we can have world peace once the nations of the world accept the one true creator and practice the 7 Noahide Laws, right? We all already basically have the same beliefs, why can't we just live our lives? Why do we have to "fight" anything for literally no reason whatsoever? Oh no! The Jews who brought all this thinking to us want to remain an example of the light they brought into this world, we can't have that! Fucks sake, get over it already. If not for Jews we'd still be burning first borns, bonding people to trees to offer to our forest diety, be in full fledged war and conquer all the time, its retarded.

Noahide is NWO incarnate

Attached: religion1.jpg (2404x3716, 3.88M)