Pic is literally Jow Forums... and now you want to act like it's not

Pic is literally Jow Forums... and now you want to act like it's not

This is not a board of truth but a board of deflection

Attached: pol.png (1228x273, 22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

quora.com/Why-does-the-1-7-Jewish-population-in-USA-have-so-much-political-power/answer/Curt-Doolittle
takimag.com/article/stop-with-the-golems-already/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Pic is literally Jow Forums.

Attached: 2365896521.gif (480x270, 494K)

we are unaffiliated with this guy we are board of peace

The best part about Jow Forums is that I don't have to take ludicrous positions I don't agree with in order to get (You)s, I literally just have to state my legitimate position and everybody goes mad

he came from eBaumsworld, not Jow Forums.
they are raiding us again

>state my legitimate position
oven?

Attached: Screenshot_2018-09-17-13-28-30-1.png (700x616, 133K)

wtf I hate you now

shut up faggot

i rest my case

Attached: Screenshot_2018-10-10-14-13-41.png (720x1280, 286K)

you wan faggot sexis?

and you don't see the confirmation bias? somehow?

>Blacks and Mexicans
>Enslaved by Jews
>When they vastly outnumber Jews and aren't as merciful as white people

If you come here and don't roleplay as all sides of all ideologies you've missed the point and the only way to truly grow from this place.

>Using a MySpace attention whore Q&A format for your manifesto
Ah, truly a fine work of literature which will last the ages. An impassioned plea to future generations.

Can you really see Jews as human after you have understood their genetic character? They pump whoredom in to kids soft heads starting in elementary school. Kids learn from their peers, not their parents, and the peers learn from the media and schools. It isn't a conspiracy, it's genetics.

A poetic justification for eradicating Jews down to the last child, is that contact with them destroyed perhaps a billion instances of the expression of love between virgins getting married for life.

environment --> genetics --> culture --> politics
quora.com/Why-does-the-1-7-Jewish-population-in-USA-have-so-much-political-power/answer/Curt-Doolittle

The only solution to the Jewish problem is extermination, that is to say genocide, which the Germans were too nice to do. Those genes are too harmful to everyone else. The second half of the 20th century demonstrates the need for Jewish extermination.

Attached: 1555035814553.jpg (4063x2975, 627K)

jews are white i dont know what problem Jow Forums has with you all

I don't want to live in an ethnostate. Zionism is the jewish form of Nazism.

yea, thats the optimistic view

Jow Forums is a veritable rainbow of diversity but (you) choose to see only notsies. Can you see anything else

Attached: Screenshot_2018-05-02-12-58-36 (2).png (720x1280, 1.03M)

People like you are why I'm somewhat of a free speech absolutist, leftist cucks will scream that you cant have a debate about the very existence of people, no fuck off bitch, this is about exposing the views of these 200 IQ glowing brain geniuses to the wider world because the same leftist cucks call everybody a nazi and on top of that can't even accurately describe what they believe in. This is what a nazi really is and I want everybody to see it

Attached: 1535401770663.jpg (581x440, 121K)

cool pic

Attached: Screenshot_2018-10-31-15-51-18-1.png (720x720, 390K)

perks of being the cartoon villain

>telling them the secret to success
DELETE THIS NOW

all opinions exist on pol including nazis, thats the point niggers like you wish to avoid during negative press

True diversity and acceptance comes with some downsides, but Jow Forums is a diverse board of peace that will always stick to its principles.

until ya boy johnny comes along right?

we are a board of peace, in fact "pol" literally means peace in many languages. take your violent filth and accusations off of here immediately.

Chuck a sickey and read cunt

Why are you so sickened and terrified by this place then?

>every jew alive plays a part

Where is my fucking part I want my jewish gold.

you can't handle the truth you lied to me about 6 million dead jews you destroyed my nations future because 6 million dead jews your faggot ass owes me 6
million
dead
jews./

The stupidest post of the day. Well done.

You're not supposed to tell anyone, double nigger

Attached: 1554675343715.png (500x640, 448K)

Ok lets try your theory the other way around and I will state my non ludicrous position and see how jews typically react

>I'd like to not be genocided out of existance in my own home country

Jews worldwide : AAMAGAAD ITS ANDUDA SHOAH. REMEMBER THE 6 GORILLION THIS IS ANTI-SEMITISM

takimag.com/article/stop-with-the-golems-already/

check (((your))) privilege then

The fact that you consider your opinion non-ludicrous is what makes it funny user

Attached: 1552081186423.jpg (1024x903, 70K)

>Jow Forums man bad
K

Attached: making a NPC think.jpg (900x563, 34K)

Gangstalking is literally jewish, but you say you dindu nuffins:

targetedevidence.com

>Israeli flag
You could just post anything on this board and you'll still get a bunch of (You) crying

nuance is for niggers apparently

Could you please start killing Russians/ukrainians/belorussians that reside in US? They take your jobs and your women, and are dirty eastern mongoloid slavshit untermensch, surely an ubermench germanic master race can drive them out of their country. They also spy for Russia and compromise your security, so please-please-PLEASE kill them! Thanks!

Attached: 15521259359140.jpg (600x400, 89K)

Jow Forums is a tool too dangerous for the average human

Saying "me think you funny guy" doesn't mean anything. If you have a point to make, do it properly.

Attached: Pasanen.png (463x660, 275K)

"The best of the gentiles, kill him. The best of snakes, crush its head."
I think it was a mistake to burn the Talmud. They should have just engraved it in stone and put it where everyone can see it.

lol
Most of them are jews anyway

Attached: 1554915290835.jpg (267x323, 8K)

It's a cheap strawman of Jow Forums.
Sloppy job, imo

Could have sworn it was the bastards at Sublime Directory.

The erosion of a contention the thread
New word: dialectic

Attached: Screenshot_2018-11-23-10-46-42.png (720x1280, 373K)

Honestly his manifesto was a lot better than Tarrants. Saint Earnest actually named the Jew and their role in the moral subversion of the West.

Tarrant just blamed sandniggers for everything and never went to the source of the problem

Attached: 1466933897953.jpg (800x900, 47K)

Please give proxy, I want some easy (you)'s.

You’re dad probably kept your portion.

When the next user boots up minecraft and goes on an epic quest to reclaim his ancestral homeland (in minecraft) he should combine the good parts of either manifesto to make a bestifesto, that way we can redpill alot of people! (in minecraft)

Also don't forget to stream your minecraft session, and turn the stream to public

slavs aren't white and they hate your race, Russians are fucking 80% mongoloid asiatic eastern monkeys, you need to get rid of them before its too late! It should be your first priority to get rid of fucking Russians in US! They are not even human, believe me, I am Russian myself and I know (but my father is Mongolian so thats why I have a higher IQ and can speak english, Russians that don't have Mongolians in close ancestry are all dumb and can't learn shit). Kick them out of your country pls, deport them ASAP!

Attached: 15467983154450.jpg (419x700, 299K)

your*

That would be extremely antisemitic of him

Attached: China Israel.jpg (956x575, 81K)

calm down schitzo dont strain yourself there

Kill all Jewish and israeli children

top kek

Attached: dtT79C5.jpg (480x360, 21K)

White isnt a race. Its a conglomerate of Med, Nordics, Aryans, Arabs, and whoever else looks marginally European.

Fucks sake you retards, do your homework before sperging out and writing a spree manifesto.
Sage.

not an argument

Goons from Somethingawful obviously.

Attached: 1522282640497.gif (500x281, 670K)

fuck off kike i dont care if this proves your point i would toss you into an oven personally

>when you take the shitposting seriously
Jow Forums was is and always will be a civic nationalist board hidden by a veneer of comical racism.

Attached: 1543973312898.jpg (600x490, 65K)

>if they are not here i dont care
literally cuck behaviour
if its not russian it shouldnt exist