Are Catholics even Christians? Why does it look like they worship Mary more than Jesus?

Are Catholics even Christians? Why does it look like they worship Mary more than Jesus?

Attached: 1.jpg (1200x857, 166K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dummies.com/religion/christianity/catholicism/basic-requirements-for-catholics/
youtube.com/watch?v=_KS0ZFY5qv8
youtube.com/watch?v=p_shhU_H5Z0
youtube.com/watch?v=7qpttaIXl3U
youtube.com/watch?v=mKeNu8e1_I0
firstthings.com/web-exclusives/2017/09/christianity-is-for-cucks
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Catholicism is the only true Church of God. Catholics don't worship Mary, we venerate her just like we venerate important figures in Catholic history such as Saint Francis of Assisi or ask God to have archangels like Michael or Raphael to protect us.

I'm orthodox Christian but it's the same deal for us. We venerate her as she is the Mother of Christ (God). The Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit are all considered God by trinitarian beliefs. Saints are also venerated. We don't worship her or them though. Worship and veneration are quite different. Hope this explains it.

Catholics have some very heresy tier beliefs.
Jesus says very plainly things like, don’t make long winded public prayers, don’t trust the holy men with fancy robes who seek the best seats in public, don’t kneel to to the church people, don’t call anyone else father, etc etc.

Based and best answer.

I'm having trouble finding the Pope, celibate priests, confessional booths, saints, nuns and holy water in the bible. Perhaps you can point to these things in the bible.

Orthodox Catholic Church fixed that for ya

The idea of a pope is heresy. Plain and simple. Our priests can get married and have children. We do confession at the altar, not in booths so I can't speak for that.

The Bible is important but it's only a part of the Christian belief system. The Bible is based off of our church. Not the other way around like the gorillion Zionist burger "churches"

>We venerate her as she is the Mother of Christ (God)
(((Gnosticism)))

Attached: jesus pierce.jpg (1196x1476, 1.05M)

Catholicism is literally the beast spoken of in scripture. Look at Nebuchadnezzar's dream, the clay and iron feet of the statue. Paganism and (((christianity))) coming together.

Stay away, come out of her!

Sacred tradition.

Why do you idiots keep echoing gnosticism? You must be a spectacular retard if you think gnosticism is some sort of jewish trick. If anything is a jewish trick, it's evangelicalism.

This pertains to politics how?

Catholicism is a pedophile sub-cult of Christianity

Attached: 5639169557242.jpg (2000x1455, 1.62M)

Jow Forums hates the fuck out of Catholics because they import immigrants to our countries on two continents.

Attached: catgod01.jpg (500x580, 57K)

We do not worship Mary, but God in trinity.

>Pope
Matthew 16:18
>celibate priests
Matthew 19:12. Its voluntary.
>confessional booths
2 Corinthians 5:19-20
>saints
Romans 8:26-27. Rev 5:8. 2 Thessalonians 3:1. 1 Corinthians 11:1-2
>nuns
1 Corinthians 7:34
>holy water
Matthew 3:11. Leviticus 17:15

Because they do.

Lmao we are the ones who call things heresy, heretic.

Based and breadpilled

Attached: 10BDEA4636E34A078CA4C6BA3D87992C.jpg (618x741, 75K)

/thread

But Jesus did say these things. And when I look at Catholicism I see these same things being done. And you can't even deny any of it, because you know that you do these things.

Great work user.

Do I have to like the Pope or think condoms are a sin to be a Catholic?

Attached: 7CE899EC-D142-4F89-B396-6B1BEAA1CE23.gif (500x345, 337K)

No. I don't like the current Pope either.

Nope.

dummies.com/religion/christianity/catholicism/basic-requirements-for-catholics/

Attached: Jesus Lord in Heaven.jpg (600x600, 128K)

Well shit, I guess I'm not Catholic since I never confessed. God knows what I've done, and that's enough.

>Why does it look like they worship Mary more than Jesus?

Because you're stupid.
We do not worship Mary.
We pay her the proper veneration.

It also has to do with proper Christianity.
Something gay prottie degenerates will never understand.

The current Pope is not the real Pope.
You can't quit being pope, only God can retire you. Pope Benedict is the true Pope.

Attached: pope.jpg (1400x932, 140K)

>Be an heretic
>Wonder what heresy is
>Fail miserably

Thankfully, someone already schooled you you godless pank.
That leaves me with the task to just shit on you in this thread instead of akwardly trying to show you the light.

>The worst blind are those who refuse to see.

An American with a kekistani flag said it so. Really!

You still ignore the pernicious acts and deeds america has decided to kick start against European nations even before WWII.
Fuck you you simpleton, wall mart shitter.

It's a wonderful sacrament fren.

They worship idols, hence, they are disgusting heretics that deserve death and shame. (don't) Change my mind.

Because majority of catholics are descendants of the old european hunter-gatherers and matriarchal worship of god-mother is deep in their genes since before neolithe

I guess I have some classes to take. Thank you

Attached: 9C120820-D5BC-4A58-AE3C-26A60FEA1858.jpg (400x400, 52K)

You can dislike the Pope, you just have to understand that he currently leads the earthly body of the church, nothing more. (even though the current status is disputed in a way).

Condoms are a sin because the only sex which is not a sin is
1) with your wife, after you marry;
2) if you don't try to prevent children to be born naturally from it.

I'm a Catholic and I still use condoms because the world is not perfect.
I still fuck girls because the world is not perfect.
We all sin, user.
Albeit, really, I haven't fucked for a while, so... I'm more perfect than I thought...

... but then I am "perfect" for all the wrong reasons, so my sins are even worse than when I was fucking girls with condoms...

False: Pope Celestine V 1294 and Pope Gregory XII 1415 both resigned the Papacy.

Pope Benedict did not resign properly and is invalid. See Canon 332 §2.

>Pope Celestine V resigned
>One of the most evil and scheming popes ever was the one to succeed him

I'm having trouble finding that the true words of God will be held by a micro church that is a schism of a schism of a schism of a schism from a French guy inspired by a triggered German guy in the bible. Perhaps you can point to these things in the bible.

Happy Easter!!!

Kek.
Protties truly are pathetic.
But the greatest sign of their heresy is that they lack the willingness or the proclivity to emend their own errors.
It's as if they're proud of their errors and create a false Hisrory from it that only protties believe, like that protties are not a schismatic sect of Catholics, but that they go back to Jesus.

And it gets worse when you see the new nigger prottie factions in africa:
The Kimbonguists believe Jesus came down to one of their own and what not;
The Lord Resistance Army kills and fucks children in the ass for no reason but justifies it somehow on its prottie theory.
This sects have millions of people, just like protties in North America.

Sad.
The world could so easily be a much better place for all of us.

We don't worship Mary.

Like all saints, we ask her to pray for us before God

It might be naive, but I like to imagine that there are a lot of Catholics who don't venerate Mary, and simply pray to Christ directly and stay with the church as it stands for social and cultural reasons.

Because we do. Deal with it.
Hail Mary, Mother of Mercy. She is our life, our sweetness, and our hope. To Her we cry, poor banished children of Eve. To Her we send up our sighs, morning, and weeping in this valley of tears. Mary, our most gracious advocate, turns Her eyes of mercy towards us, so that after this, our exile, She may show unto us the blessed fruit of Her womb, Jesus. O clement, O loving, O sweet Virgin Mary. She prays for us, O Mother of God, that we may be worthy of the promises of Christ. Amen.
Mary > Jesus.
Prove me wrong, faggot.

Attached: 6CE6B57C-9316-4345-A001-F8D7ED7441A4.jpg (490x600, 52K)

idol worshippers. most of the church goes against biblical teaching. it's a tool of Satan.

All Catholics must venerate Mary.
All Christians, really.

To neglect the santicty of saints is heresy.

>Imagine not having your life surrounded by beautiful idols
Fuck you cunt. Such a sad protfag burn in hell pedo.

Attached: B41CD5B9-5632-4FB5-A447-8C66FE4696E1.jpg (666x1000, 39K)

>I like to imagine that there are a lot of Catholics who don't venerate Mary
Lol what a cuck. Your Mother is disappointed it you, Deus Vult memeflag faggot

Attached: A2E7086C-A875-48E6-9CA4-7F46DEB0FD34.jpg (220x293, 27K)

>1 post by this ID
top notch

>Pray the Rosary
Latin prayers in description
youtube.com/watch?v=_KS0ZFY5qv8
Latin chant
youtube.com/watch?v=p_shhU_H5Z0
Simple Instructions: Say the Rosary
youtube.com/watch?v=7qpttaIXl3U
The Secret of the Rosary
youtube.com/watch?v=mKeNu8e1_I0

Attached: Rosário.jpg (1280x882, 84K)

All current religion is a scam. Jesus would've hated it all.

No. Lurk more newfag

Wow, actually great work user...

>this anons posts
Jesus Christ you're a faggot kek

Pray the rosary every day, just as Our Lady of Fatima has commanded.

Ok now post the Catholic responses to those verses

What the fuck did she do?
Acting as a fucking mother

Especially because Jesus said not to repeat prayers over and over, and even said how to pray (the Lord’s Prayer), but Catholics still don’t follow it.

M O T H E R O F G O D

Attached: 1B22BD76-F74E-448F-9991-DDF12A309E6F.jpg (600x1012, 119K)

Jesus said not to say “vain” repetitions. The rosary is never prayed in vain.

Speak for yourself

Sure is wierd how Catholics routinely end up with evil popes who contend with god.

Attached: 8225A884-7FE7-4740-8A5B-856BD7EDD5B3.png (645x773, 49K)

>Catholics don't worship Mary
Fuck off back to /christian/ you modernist cuck

Attached: 0C3ACC49-81A7-4710-8652-B88AD8A5FB01.jpg (400x400, 26K)

I love Christian art that features nothing but blonde people. Really makes me think.

Power leads to corruption, something we see again and again. Even God's Church suffers from this at times, but this isn't something bad, its a challenge to us Catholics to purify our ranks.

Sure is weird how Martin Luther was a degenerate scumbag who couldn’t live up to the standards of the Catholic Church and decided to leverage political and aristocratic resentment to fracture Christendom and almost cause the Ottoman Turks to take Vienna in 1658...

Catholics were the original Christians so yes

a human birthed a god and you are gonna tell me she isnt special?

Just watch any video by James White on Roman Catholicism, he destroys it every single time. Calvinism >>> Roman Catholicism and Anglicanism (budget Papists), it also shits all over the the faggot celebrating denominations that claim to be Christian.

Attached: JohnKnox.jpg (1200x1600, 220K)

>its a challenge to us Catholics to purify our ranks.
What does that even mean?

It doesn't matter, fuck all semitic religions

Attached: 163396.jpg (1080x2034, 748K)

This is the only nigger in this thread with his head on straight

Who gave Mary and the angels their divinity and power? Why don't you worship that guy for a change? Aren't angels supposed to be fallible anyways?

Go away Schlomo, Mary doesn’t want you here

What's the difference between "worship" and "veneration"?

That force love shit is spread by athiest liberals mostly, they hate Christians

kek
moving the goalposts
classic Cucktholic casuistry

>Why don't you worship that guy for a change?
What the fuck do you think we eat at mass, a fucking fruit cake?

>Cucktholic
Marian cringe

No. No they’re not.

This should be obvious.

Atheist liberals are Christians who want gay sex

firstthings.com/web-exclusives/2017/09/christianity-is-for-cucks

At least Calvinist apologists can back up what they say with exegesis. The Catholic answers to everything are "The priest said" "The Pope said" or "hail Mary".

You're just mad that all the Catholic French speakers are your rulers.

Protestantism in Brazil is the worst possible strain of Protestantism imaginable.

And yet, because it is in such a God forsaken country as Brazil, it is actually better than just bundas on the floor and killing each other for no reason because... well... because it's Brazil.

Don't reply to me.

Yet no one thought Martin Luther was an infallible conduit for god’s will on earth

THEOKOTOS or something.
Plus many miracles through God.

It’s almost like papal infallibility was a pretty poor choice.

Popes are still consistently less evil than the world that surrounds it.
Just compare the people that lead the church with the people that lead the United States, for instance.

Nice diversion fallacy
Yet another example of Cucktholic casuistry

May God give you his blessings so that you can grow old and stop playing childish games.
... which is all that your childish brains allow you to play, for now, hopefully.

So the gates of hell prevailed against the Church?

They believe that for every Priest ordained, becoming an "Alter Christus" is part of their ordination, making them all Anti-Christs.

>At least Calvinist apologists can back up what they say with exegesis. The Catholic answers to everything are "The priest said" "The Pope said" or "hail Mary".

Comparing Calvinist "doctrine" with Catholic doctrine is like comparing the depth of your thub with the abyss of the Ocean, user.

May God offer you the chance to grow up and think for yourself one day.

Your current pope says gays are awesome and god loves them.
God says differently, but according to your rich traditions you should ignore god and listen to the pope.

Attached: F21BD0F0-D975-4899-8F48-B6B3C9B1DFB2.gif (275x208, 1.31M)

Cucktholic cowards won't address this post because it utterly BTFO their false religion

they are literally the exact same people you retard, the only ones that arnt shit are the people in these organizations that dont take positions of power or wealth. Yea you can say Pope Francis doesnt want the money but you can also argue that it was a marketing tactic to convince the neutral believers that the head man of the whole thing thinks like you.

>Calvinism
Le God is an asshole and can choose to send you to hell for any small reason, no redemption for you if God is in a bad mood that day :^)