IT'S HAPPENING!!!!!!!!

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!!!!!
UNITED STATES IS ABOUT TO CALL BACK THE INACTIVE MILITARY RESERVE TO FIGHT IRAN WHEN IRAN CLOSES THE STRAIT OF HORMUZ

QRD:
The United States is going to prohibit any nation on the face of planet earth from accepting Iranian Oil, and if a nation ignores the United States request, then that nation will be sanctioned beyond belief.
Irans oil make up 10% of the world's oil, and if Nations cant trade Oil with Iran then Iran will get mad and retaliate by closing the Strait of Hormuz. The U.S state department plan to cut off Irans oil supply will be May 2nd and experts are saying that Iran could close the Strait of Hormuz before hand in a last ditch effort.
Needless to say if the Strait of Hormuz is closed by Iran, the United States would attack Iran and a war on Iran (and whatever else nation wants to defend them) will begin.
This in turn will result in an immediate recall of ALL military members in the inactive reserve. It will also mean that a Draft may be implemented if more than Iran is involved in the debacle.
WW3 SOON!!!!!

Attached: Uyt555.gif (1189x1189, 2.11M)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/intellipus/status/1122499545013850113?s=19
youtube.com/watch?v=WnhMntRHqpo
youtube.com/watch?v=vfSj7Ozx5bk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

A reminder that Irans foreign minister is about to visit North Korea very soon to ask Kim to join the fight if anything happens to Iran.
twitter.com/intellipus/status/1122499545013850113?s=19

MZGA!!!

Aside from that whole embassy thing, what do we really have against Iran?

Haha best prank ever starting ww3 and destroying the (((economy))) now this is the chaos candidate we memed for.

Digits for ww3 with Iran and Civil war in Venuezala destabilizing the entire America's the happening you all deserve

Attached: image.jpg (800x800, 74K)

Nice. And the asteroid on May 25th will cleanse it all with fire.

Attached: 1528162881749.jpg (553x581, 119K)

They have 10% of the world's oil. Israel does not like them, thus the United States does not like them.

Attached: 89FB34DF-5B72-440C-BCE0-1B23DC2AB631.jpg (813x551, 78K)

is this an 80s cop movie? cause i was seriously a month away from getting out of inactive reserves

Fundamentally, they are a potential threat to Israel and Saudi Arabia. They helped fuck up the Israeli-Saudi-American plans for Syria, among other things.

Iranian diaspora some of the most obnoxious people on the planet

Sounds good. Finally an excuse to get my commission.

A powells colon flew over my house its happenin.

Attached: qanon.jpg (299x168, 8K)

Turn the entire Middle East into a huge shithole like we did Iraq. Then we point and go "we must take strategic ground to protect Israel" and establish greater Israel and rebuild Solomons temple this bringing in Aliens and Demonic Saturn entities for the entire world to see so that Jow Forums can laugh at liberals and say "told you so faggots"

And all 12 tribes of Israel will be reunited and Rome will rise again. So basically the most epic happening of all time.

This is the basics of Zionism and "the Knights of solomons temple" groups such as Freemasons and Knight Templars.

Jow Forums is just in it for the happenings though

Attached: image.jpg (561x265, 71K)

>Mexicans are better suited to fight in the desert
So THAT's why we have open borders.

Lol. Reminder that nothing ever happens except being shot at a place of worship.

OOhhhhhhh.. durka durka durka

Attached: disguise.jpg (1280x720, 98K)

tfw Iran asks Kim if he wants to nuke israel.

Attached: Wright-Kim-Jong-Un-Profile.jpg (727x1039, 116K)

Get ready for Desert Storm 2: Strait of Boogaloo

They are having public meetings discussing rebuilding solomons temple now. It's not even a secret they are blatantly open about it.

Pompeo lot just had a meeting with the Israelis about it and posted it on his Twitter.

Attached: image.png (1136x640, 399K)

FORWARD, MARCH!!

Attached: 1477815914992.png (506x433, 132K)

for once i really want nothing to happen

>military off fighting in the desert while the border gets overrun
Isn't this like what happened to Rome?

If Iran closes the strait, we will sink their shit and bomb their shoreline anti-ship missile facilities and AA batteries. They will get mad about it and threaten Israel, but I doubt they'll actually attack Israel because the IAF would wreck their shit. The limited war option is viable, Iran can't do anything about it but sulk.

Attached: dcs09-371-5.jpg (1170x766, 130K)

Wow it's nothing

Nothing, they are the best Middle Eastern country in the region.

Only boomers and Jews hate Iran.

Good, better start dusting off your military uniforms and throw away your DD-214 blanket...you wont be needing that anymore.

Sweet, I been waiting for a good time to do all this coke and drink all this good whiskey I've been saving

Lovely slide

what about china, or russia? they must have a stake in this as well

Rome is Zionism. Why do you think they have the star of Saturn on the flag. It was romes state religion.

Only retarded faggots cannot see this.

Attached: image.jpg (236x222, 17K)

>Iran can't do anything about it but sulk.

you're forgetting who they're allied with

It's going to be hilarious when Iran pushes your shit in.

me too

Attached: 1556393404301.png (1755x1272, 1.84M)

Who?

no he couldn't have ;//

fake and gay nothings come across my COM about this.

PS: where's your source?

Syria and Russia

Not yet it wont...You really think the top military Generals would already be issuing orders from the top down yet?
If they did that shit would leak to the media so fast causing a mass panic.
Just wait motivator. The storm is coming.

They've sat on the sidelines while we manhandled their partners in Syria, Libya, Iraq, you name it. In fact Israel is actively bombing Damascus, a state which just opened a brand new Russian naval base. Russia and China will take it like they always do.

Attached: F-35-double-break-820x450.jpg (820x450, 59K)

:)

Attached: CongratsAnons.jpg (4000x4000, 1.79M)

Hi Mr. Journalist. Welcome to our Mongolian throat singing catacomb. Enjoy your stay.

God hates america, land of the sodomite damned

So it's a LARP thread, then.

nigger, you need to include sauces with your habbening pastas. You are either new or the dumbest gorilla i have ever seen.

>the storm is coming

Yup... any day now...

Roll

Its called a TBM deterrence, you should look it up.

>1 post by this ID
>no source to back up the claims
Yep. This is shitposting.

>The limited war option is viable
>limited war
>limited

This is your brain after huffing Trump farts.

Attached: 1555891902722.jpg (1000x719, 175K)

nigger... do you see the picture? its "MAXIMUM HAPPENING" you cant post that in a larp thread

ttt-they're the bad guys right?

Please. I have been waiting on this website for WW3 for 9 years now.

Who will be there to wipe his tears when Jong-Un refuses?

trips of truth, this is a slide bread, Fuck jannies.

can you zoinists stop trying to create ww3!

keep waiting ww3 is a meme

Rolling to check if WW3 happens this year.
Checked.
Checked!

Attached: 1539146397603.jpg (620x339, 41K)

Time to bust out the chaos guys. Big happenings call for powerful memes.

Attached: image.png (281x179, 102K)

This user burger thinks Iran can take America in some kind of land/sea/air war?

Attached: file.png (768x433, 442K)

There doesn't need to be a (mainland) ground component, all that's necessary is an air and sea campaign. Meanwhile most of Iran's oil passes through the islands in the Gulf, all of which will belong to the U.S. Navy and Marines should the strait be closed. I know you don't understand this, that's why your ancestors never made it out of that tyrannical shithole.

Attached: b-1.jpg (1800x1200, 158K)

Nobody with a brain will go to war with the US over shitskin muslims, they are literally not worth the sand and oil they stand on.

> This is your brain after huffing Trump farts.
Name 40 Senators who aren't praying for war with Iran.

Noooo, we want moshiach now we don't want to wait.

Kek give digits for Armageddon

Attached: image.jpg (959x960, 292K)

Americans are now a bunch of weak faggots so yes.

Attached: goyserve.jpg (1000x624, 319K)

>UNITED STATES IS ABOUT TO CALL BACK THE INACTIVE MILITARY RESERVE TO FIGHT IRAN

Still they are not enough, Russia and China have defense agreements with Iran.

So it's time to rip corruption from it's deepest roots.
So what will the date be?

Attached: 1539385400039.jpg (643x675, 67K)

We are the only military superpower left in the world. You are smoking way too much crack, lefty college student.

Yay another war for Israel!

It just means that a vast majority of us don't die.
Doesn't mean there isn't a happening.

Attached: 1538084928956.jpg (700x700, 88K)

I don't know, clearly kek has abandoned us.

Doubles for Kek is a gigantic faggot

Attached: image.png (1280x720, 761K)

youtube.com/watch?v=WnhMntRHqpo

This isn't the start of WW3. It's the Apocalypse, all the signs are pointing towards Ezekiel 9-13 and the war of Gog and Magog.

Attached: replyoftheSAAandRusskies.jpg (3744x2808, 3.25M)

Are those orcs?

>another happening thread based on absolutely no proofs or sources at all.
yawn

Fancy toys don't win a war. It all comes down to land control and for that you need men with rifles, not a bunch of slack jawed numale faggots and a couple of dykes. It's going to be a real turkey shoot for the Iranians and allies. You pussies are even surrendering to Mexicans now. How do you like them apples?

Worse, Slavs and Arabs.

Oops, we accidentally carpet bombed Israel with Iran.
Most of the New World Order got caught up in it?
Oh, nooo.

That's what we are rolling for. Welcome to Jow Forums friend

Attached: image.jpg (1200x856, 447K)

kek, islam just keeps getting rammed up the ass these days, almost feel bad for the poor fuckers.

> It all comes down to land control and for that you need men with rifles
Hey retard, you left your flag set to American.

Attached: file.png (1452x1110, 1.56M)

>sanction Iran
>be surprised they want to break the blocade
nigga pls this is straight up second pearl harbor

Lol I'm a wartime service veteran boomer and know how this works. This isn't one of your stupid vidya games little boy.

Can you zoinists stop trying to create ww3 between west other countires (attacks on Iran , confirmed bombing and attacks on russian vessels)

let it be known that these talmud zoinists want NWO and the only why they get it is though war.
we need to stop this Or humankind will suffer because of it.

Yuri the ex-KGB agent was right these zoinists will do all they can to kill or inslave us all.

and stop flase flags and murder on Christians, mossad.
300+ christains died this week alone.
also a prayer out to the murdered victims at the latest false flag attack at a sydney where jews where killed.

this wave of murder needs to stop!
lets stop violence and these false flags are being /getting pushed to further divide nations and religions
Repent!
You sick satanic worms.((we)) know it's you.
Repent now!
God wants you to stop killing his children!

Too bad we can't all be tough guys like you, boomer man. Thanks for flooding America with shitskins.

Fuck you im comfy and I’m not buying any more uniforms. Comfy GI gibsmedat.

Good job honouring your ancestor's sacrifice by handing control of your political, financial and military institutions to Israeli imperialists and allowing de-facto Reconquista by the spic scum they kicked out a century ago, you ridiculous over-stimulated fool.

What's the point of a $1trillion army for a nation with no borders? Why is Iran an enemy but not the Mexican narco-forces who violently control your border and occupy American territory with apparent impunity?

Attached: Screenshot_20190324-181311.jpg (894x1708, 598K)

What goal is the US even trying to gain with the sanctions exactly?
Why are they mad at Iran?
I haven't really followed this situation closely.

I have been browsing here on and off for for 11 years. Absorbed so much cursed information and red pills about the world, the occult and Abrahamic religions that I unironically believe we will see the Apocalypse in our life time and Jesus come back to earth to save those who let him into their hearts.

Attached: goyim-born-to-serve-israel.jpg (496x279, 29K)

Yeah, somebody want to chime in on this?

America died in the 1970's, deal with it.
We even used to rope grizzly bears and shit.
youtube.com/watch?v=vfSj7Ozx5bk

That is certainly one direction to take the debate. Nigel, it's been a pleasure.

Attached: f35c.jpg (1600x1244, 404K)

Fuck off it never happens

Attached: d3ap81q-b8be5401-2de0-4521-859c-bd4e701477e9.jpg (669x810, 83K)

> Lol I'm a wartime service veteran boomer and know how this works.
Thanks for your service, faggot.

Attached: file.png (496x331, 287K)

Is it just me or is it feeling drafty in here?

Almost as hard as you got rammed by the ZOG, Boer.

Can you please save this board by activating that carrier group on Iran already? Their psyop shit is fucking annoying and terrible.

If they don't cant ranian oil, they will have to buy oil from Saudis, Americans, other places that are friendlier to the US

Digits confirm