Why does everyone think that America is sad about losing influence in the world?

It seems like almost NO ONE understands that America actually wants less involvement in world affairs. Everyone laughs about how the American Empire is in decline, but they don't seem to understand this is by design and desire. Most people who write about geo-politics today are clueless. They actually think US is surprised when countries like Germany don't follow our demands, when that was the expected result all along.

Attached: AMerica122414.png (800x502, 75K)

The decline of the American empire is meaningless until our retarded leaders return to the ideas of pre-greatwar isolationism.

>south america turns communist
>africans killing each other
>arabs invade europe
>india and china go to war
>russia nukes whoever it wants
>n.korea fires rockets over japan

>"ha-ha ! yes, just as we planned !"

Oh noes. Who else is going to protect LGBTQIZAP rights around the world now?

Attached: notracist.webm (640x480, 2.09M)

what kind of pussy ass faggot so called "american" wants less ifluence in the world? You fucking shit moron faggot

It's funny because I used to laugh at people who said the United States was 'the land of freedom' and would point out how stupid they were because plenty of other countries have freedom of speech and similar freedoms.

...But now, seeing the state of other countries, such as those in Europe, I realize the people who said the United States was exceptional with freedoms were correct. Go USA.

Attached: 1574930759433.jpg (968x681, 39K)

you're a pussy ass faggot if you want USA to keep protecting global trade for no fucking reason, and a huge economic loss. the real america is the isolationist nation it was before WW2

WW1 if not even further back

Yes. US military been fighting for everyone but US. Changing now. World starts going to shit, we just hang back, neutral. Just like switzerland. Just like ol G Washington said. We'll rake in the dough selling weapons to all sides, and finally, everyone will leave us the fuck alone.

Agree. I am so tired of watching over these global pussies.
And we don’t need foreign oil anymore.

we're well past that state user, you want that bullshit I suggest finding a time machine

Cuba, Haiti, Panama. Burgers started asserting themselves as a regional power at the turn of the century. That was fine, it was their backyard. They probably should have stayed out of WW1 but it's really FDR and his kikes that made them the neo-liberal Empire they became.

>Free at last
Comfy

I want isolationism/autarky, but the retarded Boomers in charge refuse to allow it.

It's not that easy, the US is running a massive deficit and accumulating ungodly levels of debt precisely because it is an Empire propped up by international money.
Life would get a lot tougher for burgers if they went back to the pre-war status-quo, I don't think they can pull it off anymore.

>everyone will leave us the fuck alone
>free
how do you figure
won't the muslims just go after you when they're done with israel and europe, possibly with support from russia
won't the south americans keep working with your own commies to overthrow the government, possibly with support from china
won't your economy suffer from the loss of oil control, and from japan / south korea / western europe getting fucked over by invaders

Not our problem, Drakula.

US actually wasn't even planning on getting involved in WW2. Most people wanted an isolationist policy. It wasn't until pearl habor that that changed. At its heart, most people in US are isolationist and don't want to be involved. Almost everyone in this country is fucking sick of war and causing problems all over the world. And yet the mainstream media loves propping up NATO and saying how it's essential for america and how we need to continue being the world police
Doesn't really matter when the US is so self sufficient and produces so much of its own. We are the world's biggest producer of oil and we produce almost all our own food. Who cares if we're in a lot of debt, other countries can't threaten us with cutting off supplies or cutting us out of the global trade system that US itself defends. And if we cut back doing stuff all over the world that will save trillions

>and produces so much of its own.

This assumes we have a government strong enough to stop our corporations from simply strip-mining the country and exporting our resources for a tidy profit.

I would see my country beat North Korea in terms of isolationism. We have everything we need right here, fuck the rest of you desu.

Not much reason to do that when we have a really large consumer base. We have more young people than any other first world nation that buys a lot of shit. As of now US consumes most of what it produces.

Attached: Capture.png (1879x632, 182K)

Are you trying to prove that the US is reliant on other nations? Because this image proves the opposite. We allow everyone else to dump their exports here.

Search: Peter Zeihan

haha yes poor you, i'm sure you're buying at a loss to make those german, japanese, korean, chinese, and whatever else manufacturers feel good about themselves

Lol no. Muslims gonna cross the ocean? Before they try to cross into Russia? South America? Nope. We shall have wall. Texas has air guard. We good. Also Texas has oil. Japan and SoKo? Japs will start their military up again cause without the US, who's gonna enforce the geneva conventions? They'll be fine, probs keeping China and NoKo in check with SoKo. We be good. Europe be fucked. Worried about cucknadians tho, they may be our downfall. Good thing Trudeau is on his way out.

Biggest market is in US.

>believing post-WWII world policing is being American
Let the world fuck itself over.

No. There is market here. We would still cooperate economically tho. We like asian computers and cars. But, we make that shit here too. If they don't cooperate, that's cool too I guess. Just means more reliance on microsoft and ford I suppose.

thats exactly what the US is doing, numbnuts. We opened global trade for everyone else so they would take our side. But its an economic loss

We are sick of fighting your Jew dick sucking wars for Israel. It stops NOW mutt

I'm not sad about that. The sooner we're out of foreign affairs the better. I'm sad about lowering standard of living and our awful consumerist culture.

You're mixing up the elites of a country with the plebs.

For The Islamic New World to happen, US must un arm citizens and be integrated into the world affairs.

Attached: 8DA7C721-DF03-4EDF-9544-1AFE3D49C539.jpg (345x500, 37K)

Lol. Germany fighting? You and what Army? Your pretend army we ALLOW you to have under the geneva conventions? Good. When we leave you'll fend for yourself, then you'll see just how much defense actually costs. Bye bye welfare, for you and the rest of Europe, as you struggle to gather the money to fund troops against the invading muslims. Maybe you'll get your balls back.

Not my problem.

Don't underestimate the german ability to rebuilt their army within a year or two