Here's the story of Rhodesia, a land both fair and great

Here's the story of Rhodesia, a land both fair and great...

Attached: download.png (318x159, 5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Y876XNBqDOk
youtube.com/watch?v=nDf1uIiWXy0
youtube.com/watch?v=sv-wROeHRrw
youtu.be/K8oVaqnmMCE
youtube.com/watch?v=mKxR3mskvAQ
youtube.com/watch?v=cT6CekrEBT8
youtube.com/watch?v=3Tu_jf3tjd0
youtube.com/watch?v=VSmSuKC2Flc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

On the 11 of november an independent state...

On the 11th of November...

Attached: gettyimages-90759396-1024x1024.jpg (1024x682, 383K)

This was much against the wishes of ((( certain governments ))) ....

most people my age (zoomer) have no idea what rhodesia is. I found out through Jow Forums and i realised nobody knew. Something has been making a conscious effort to wipe that out of history

Just call me green leader.

Attached: 1543407603413.gif (250x188, 1.19M)

I wonder what ((((((((((group)))))))))) could be behind this? I guess we’ll never know.

This was how the Pommie cunts replayed the Rhodesians for saving their pathetic, ungreatful asses in WW2 in Italy.
I guess they have to wipe them from history to cover for their vile deeds of installing Sir (Knighted) Bob Mugabe into power.
My grandfather was a big shot in the 6th armored division and a Southern Rhodesian. The Rhodesians were the first in North Africa to kick out the Italians.
youtube.com/watch?v=Y876XNBqDOk

Attached: 1541886665920m.jpg (1024x768, 53K)

Who's leaders tried to take them down, and make them all repent

fuck. see i didnt even know they helped in WW2. our country turned our back on them like an unwanted child. WW2 was our finest hour but the following 70 years have been a travesty.

Imagine a people so vile that they funded a terrorist war against their own people who fought for them in ww1 and ww2. Imagine not saying a fucking word when two civilian airliners are brought down by SAM missiles bought and payed for by the poms.
Imagine being silent at the vile deeds that their heroic terrorists did to the survivors of one of those crashes. Bayonetting a baby 18 times. Remember the Hunyani, 100% British war crime!

Attached: 1541973914272.png (799x575, 760K)

Cause we’re all Rhodesians, and we’ll fight through thick and thin
To keep our land a free land, stop the enemy coming in

is there a high quality version of this picture? I'd like to use it as a background

Unfortunately not, apologies.

Attached: 1547240218568.jpg (650x421, 100K)

Just got two full albums by clem tholet that were lost to the ages, gonna upload them to YouTube tonight. If this thread is still up I'll post them, God bless

that sucks, thanks kangaroo user

You might like Wrex Tarr also.
youtube.com/watch?v=nDf1uIiWXy0

Attached: 1548394558186.jpg (750x921, 65K)

This is another of the English finest hours. THIS is what their leftists funded, against its own people! youtube.com/watch?v=sv-wROeHRrw

Attached: 1541922886450.jpg (480x659, 93K)

the white man's great era is over. i hate to say it but the damage here in britain is too far gone. Nationalism and nation pride will forever be held back by nagging niggers and pakis

youtu.be/K8oVaqnmMCE
Video I made for UDI Day with a lot of rare footage

Attached: FB_IMG_1537141012303.jpg (590x965, 53K)

They just don’t teach it in school, or talk about it in the news/media. Where else would most people here?

Hear*

gtfo out of Africa white boi we be kickin the boer famers out as well

We'll keep them north of the Zambezi
Till that river's running dry
This mighty land will prosper
For Rhodesians never die

Attached: zimbabwe-white-farmers.jpg (800x445, 134K)

this

fuck wh*tes.
>going into BLACK lands to start a country
what did you expect to happen?

No Rhodesia flag? Rhodesia flag.

Attached: Rhodesia.gif (16x11, 317)

doesnt have to be, it would just be things you hear about every know and then. I mean literally noone. You would still expect it to come up as general knowledge but ive heard 0 things about it living here in britain. Even when the topic of zimbabwe comes up rhodesia is enver mentioned.

now*
never**

It reveals too much. You have to understand that the average normalfag can't put two and two together properly, and look out how "native rule" turned out in Africa, particularly Zimbabwe and South Africa, as well as Haiti. The most you'll get is some bitching about Apartheid, and calling Nelson Mandela a Saint, a Gandhi, an MLK.

...they just go missing in action

Attached: haloreachending1.jpg (1280x720, 196K)

youtube.com/watch?v=mKxR3mskvAQ

youtube.com/watch?v=cT6CekrEBT8

youtube.com/watch?v=3Tu_jf3tjd0

youtube.com/watch?v=VSmSuKC2Flc

Attached: ian_douglas_smith.jpg (468x519, 42K)

I love how Jow Forums always posts this picture thinking those blacks were charging those white people's home. They were actually dancing and singing, saying good goodbye to that white family, because they were leaving.

These blacks in the picture dancing and singing were supporters of Ian Smith and the white government. It's actually quite a sad picture because those blacks knew they were completely fucked once those whites left.