OK Jow Forums Sanity Check

Knowing the current social and racial problems we are now facing, do any of you Jow Forumstards
>not own a defensive gun
>ever go out in public unarmed
?

If you do either, why? Doesn't that amount to a victim mentality if something happens? There's no excuse for being unarmed with more and more states passing Constitutional Carry laws.

>ps fuck all of these boring shill slide threads today!

Attached: cc_rev_0.jpg (800x600, 143K)

>not own a defensive gun
?
I'm Canadian, can't carry or defend myself with one. Nuke us already

Sociologist gathering poll data. Lol

gas gas gas

Attached: 95c.gif (217x224, 241K)

I dont own one but could probably make one if i really want

If you are white and you leave home unarmed, it is simply natural selection.

I carry a belt fed ma-duece for personal defense. It's even listed on my ccw.

>>ps fuck all of these boring shill slide threads today!
Eat a dick glow in the dark.

Most everyone i know just prints half of the gun and buys the other half.
They sell them
Trade them
Give them as gifts
Im sure they have some in their cars or on them at any time too

I'm at dinner. And I am apendix carrying my little pistol.

Don't know if they picture is good, can't really selfish at the table.

Attached: 15565031457013912855909540113121.jpg (2160x3840, 1.24M)

Selfy

Hey I see the hammer bottom left

>not owning an offensive gun

Nice data farming thread, faggot.

... Would love to see an ME with a wrist brace.

"Yeah it's a pistol, why do you ask officer?

I go to grad school in bumblefuck south where even the black people fly battle flags
Don’t carry when out, but I bring my pistol to school in case any crazy cracker decides to snap

try to data farm me again and I shoot you, nigger

M2

I’m on day 31 waiting for concealed pistol license, but I’m a former paratrooper, don’t play defense. When I finally get my CPL I’m buying a full-sized pistol so I can load HST and have it actually work if needed. I rarely go outside and it’s never too hot for a jacket where I live.

Buy a karambit knife. You're allowed to carry it if it's a tool ie. First responder tool to cut a seat belt of break a window. Watch a video online on how to use it. Scary as fuck.

Attached: 20190428_200809.jpg (1080x1112, 582K)

I never carry unless I'm in a shitty area. Where I live its not necessary. I guess if I lived in some urban shithole I probably would carry regularly.

Attached: Chimney Rock Sunrise.jpg (1200x758, 254K)

Home school my kids and never go into public unarmed.

This is a good idea if you drive a car with electric locks/windows. When I was in HS, homecoming court chicks drove their car into a pond and died scratching their fingernails off trying to get out.

I don't own a gun because i can't. But i train Muay Thai and BJJ.

Me.

Felon.

Plus, I don't need a gun. I've taken guns from several people while unarmed, including a cop (off-duty, and drunkenly waving his piece around).

I stab any attacker to death with my penis

>I'm Canadian, can't carry or defend myself with on
>caring this much about laws
You lack resolve. I have a full auto ak and carry daily here in California. Fuck gun laws and fuck niggers.

Youre more likely to shoot yourself than an attacker. People who make a point to carry a gun in public are fucking weirdos 99.99% of the time with a small dick complex.

Based

I carry a gun everywhere except to work. I work in an office building downtown and it's just a block away from a homeless shelter, so that's probably the time I would need it most. I'm not allowed to carry at work though.

I was just up there. So pretty. I love the Blue ridge mountains.

No. They're protecting their shit. When I dealt coke I concealed alla time. When I raised kids I open carried alla time.

I'm done with that shit, so I don't carry.

Carry a gun and I'm a concealed pistol license instructor.
99.999 percent of carriers are good, responsible, law abiding people
Who do not hurt themselves or anyone else.

So if guns were banned you think the statistics wouldn't change? You are aware that in several places where gun restrictions are strict the statistics on gun violence are vastly different correct? Or are you actually retarded? Lmao I feel fur biat, dug beams melted by steal beams (((u)))

Attached: 1556350777443.png (777x2777, 905K)

Can you translate that spew to English motherfucker?

lol'd

Attached: ono.jpg (700x467, 25K)

You should be careful!

stop... please... you're scaring me...

Attached: bucket.jpg (400x349, 16K)

Wrong answer. Luke said 'i'll be careful'

You fail at recognizing obscure references.

You talk like a fag, and you're shit's all retarded.

>not even having the meme pic for the quote
sad

Attached: full.jpg (448x227, 117K)

Not making it too easy on you. Just because you're an asshole is no reason to fuck you up any harder.

"lmao I fell for your bait , dank memes melted by steal beams (jew)" are you actually retarded? Are you the nigger whos mother beat her stomach with a fucking hammer? I bet you're so ugly that people look at you and think you're a fucking promotion for some horror movie. Probably IT. Drink bleach and don't bother telling your parents you're sorry, they already know you're a fucking loser.

Attached: 1556063695393.jpg (1024x1024, 166K)

>you're shit's all retarded.
>you're
>thinking star wars is obscure
holy shit kid, try harder

Niggers

Thanks!

'bout time you got to the typo. I was just pretending to be retarded, so I could fit in with your crowd.

i have a gun, but never was interested in a conceal license.

i want to die so fucking bad that if someone pulled a gun in a robbery, I would bully the shooter till he popped me.

shooting your self is harder then most of you will ever know... you faggots like to meme the hero vids online, but you dont have the balls to do it your self.

if be4... I am not a pussy and that is why I dont think about suicide.

no? if you dont want off this prison planet , then why the fuck are you on here?

is it becuz you enjoy wasting the precious little amount of time you have on earth? Are scrolling thru slide threads fufilling? Or reading the latest current events about how globalism and special interests are dominating every country on earth except like maybe 3-4 countries, and neither of those are in the west.

or do you like going to "complain bout women" threads where everyone bonds over their single status as they watch the cream of the crop in females dating athletes, rappers, wall street guys.

this website is not fun, jobs are not fun, its never ever ever going to get fucking better, the hard times have not even begun.

Attached: 9cb.png (502x648, 280K)

The ol small dick if you own or carry a gun. Kys

Attached: 20190127_132543.jpg (1080x1012, 447K)

I have one

Attached: 1541863461613.jpg (720x540, 78K)

I don't know who first posted that, but I giggle every time I see it

it's no laughing matter lad

Attached: 1486752513923.jpg (750x728, 270K)

you'll shoot your eye out

wait till your 30 and still here and you realize how your thoughts, beliefs, etc never counted for anything.

Oh shit, my entire torso

>30
lol'd

Attached: muruca.gif (459x258, 2.26M)

Attached: murica.gif (400x244, 1.32M)

You sound like a lil faggot bitch

>If you do either, why?
i am simply too poor to afford a gun

i have a gun and i used to carry but i dont anymore because i want to die

Attached: 2ff.jpg (311x311, 37K)

you can a hipoint or a mossbrg for around 100 bucks

how is it edgy to be honest about being sad, if anything its edgier to act like nothing is wrong

be edgy then. only faggots want to die

iktfb hopefully we can achieve tranquility innawoods before all the shit goes down

dieing is natural lmao how does it go against norms you fucking normie

Attached: TriHard.png (300x300, 109K)

it must be nice not having any empathy, never having to worry about anything but yourself

>100 bucks
are you offering me $100 sir?

should i post a BTC address?

worry? no. I care about about family and friends
get a job bro

we are all family here

hahaaa
nope this is an image board where people post for shits and giggles

>get a job bro
i have one, but rent is extremely high and my pay is quite low. took me over a year and 1,000+ applications to get this job

>If you do either, why?
Because i live in country that is 99.9% white.

I am armed at 100% of the places it is legal for me to be armed, which in Iowa is literally anywhere not specifically already prohibited by local, state, and federal law. No gun signs do not have force of law here and there aren't many places it actually is illegal. Pic related, is my standard home bathroom loadout, I fucking hate spiders.

Attached: 20190428_231833.jpg (4128x2322, 2.28M)

get another one
I had 2, and sometimes 3, all through college.
whatever it takes.
right now there's a dearth of labor, it's easy

tasty USP
mine is a 45 with a LEM trigger

>get another one
>it's easy

it took me a year of incessant applications, contacting 15+ recruiters, just to get just this one...

it's not so easy as you make it out to be

if it was, i would have gotten more than 1 job offer

then improve yourself. I worked at KFC, Hardees, ans stocked shelves at a grocery store all at the same time at one point, all while going to class.
get off your ass and do it. that's what divides slackers, and having a house, wife, maybe a dog, couple cars.

ignore him man, his experiences don't relate to people like us. where r u at?

This is a regular USP45 that I threw the match trigger in along with an 11lb hammer spring. If the LEM kit were available at a reasonable price I'd switch it over to being a LEM/Match hybrid.

i live in florida. i don't even understand what he's talking about, all these jobs. how can they be so desperate for jobs if i can't even get more than one after 1000+ applications over a year period? i had 5 year work experience and a degree

>improve yourself
that's extremely unspecific

i graduated from the top university in my state, but i had to sell speed and also do people's homework for money to afford food while i was there. fortunately, scholarships paid for nearly all of it. i obviously could not get a "real job" despite applying to hundreds of places because i was a full time student and there were just so many people applying there.

>get off your ass and do it
do what? be specific

HKpro has them but it's 150 bucks, last time I checked. worth it though

i'm in georgia, the souths economy is extremely shit, if any jobs open up they pay less than $10 an hour and have crazy requirements

You know it's a shitty degree if you don't mention what it's in.

guess your degree is in something unmarketable. good job. go to /crymore

>the souths economy is extremely shit
well that at least makes sense. all these "lol the economy is so good" people probably don't even live in a place where whites are minorities

>You know it's a shitty degree if you don't mention what it's in.
yep, it's a BS economics meme degree. i was told it was a good degree with many opportunities, that's why i picked it. apparently it doesn't qualify me to operate a toilet. oh well

ok so what do i do, invent a time machine?

economy is only improving in the north and the west coast, middle america and the south have been left behind. im honestly thinking about moving north even thouhg i hate the cold

Look at my flag.
LOOK. AT. IT.

stop crying and do something
I'm not your counselor. do what you have to do. or sob in the corner, whatever
I do know it's never too late, you can do whatever you want. now back to sexy. pic related

Attached: 686.jpg (3715x2089, 1.02M)

I carry a handgun with the firing mechanism removed, so it's technically just a "replica".

Only had to use it to defuse situations a couple of times, and it's great because I can conceal carry it without breaking any laws or registering it.

Philadelphia restricts the carry of firearms outside the home, concealed or not.

Go work for the FBI. Literally apply for a government position with your degree in economics and you'll be hired. Say you have experience in accounting and analysis.

How can you not find a job with a degree in maths? This is obviously a bait poster.

Alright jew boi ima let you know.

I own several guns and blunt weapons. Never go anywhere without one. Also have iiia under & over and galvanized chain mail sleeveless.

In a cc state its guns all day

In a non gun state, hidden blunt weapons are as deadly as knives if you hit the head. They are overlooked by faggot cops who want a disarmed populace. (Knives, guns, tasers and such are banned in NYC but not blunt boiz :) ) Chain mail protects from knives.

Attached: 1554237332516.gif (350x300, 1.99M)

>stop crying
i am not crying, i am asking for answers

>do something
what though? you can't think of anything, you have no advice LOL. you make 0 sense

you probably got your job from nepotism

>hidden blunt weapons
Please elaborate. This sounds like some awesome shit.

>Go work for the FBI. Literally apply for a government position with your degree in economics and you'll be hired. Say you have experience in accounting and analysis.
yeah those all require masters degrees. can't find 1 job where a BS in econ qualifies me for anything

>How can you not find a job with a degree in maths? This is obviously a bait poster.
i did get a job, it's just a very low paying programming job where rent is very high. so i make $18/hr, that's not even subtracting taxes, and i also pay over $1600 a month in rent. nothing available that was cheaper. plus i need to buy things such as food so i don't starve, and gasoline so i can drive to work.

all in all i'm living paycheck to paycheck, really

I don't know your life, and don't want to know. seriously, go cry on fb or something

>If you do either, why?
It's hard to get a concealed carry permit in California.

>go cry
why do you think asking for advice is crying?

you got a job cuz your mommy and daddy gave you one LOL. and you think it's so simple
"just get one lol"
"how?"
"LOL STOP CRYING LOSER LOL"

you make 0 sense