SD Sheriff Gore is corrupt ex-FBI spook w/ Ruby Ridge & 9/11 connections

>Gore has in law enforcement comes from serving as an FBI agent for 32 years.

> He was the agent in charge for the Ruby Ridge FBI assault on Randy Weaver’s family that resulted in multiple fatalities, including the death by shooting of a mother holding a baby and a child shot in the back as he fled law enforcement gunfire. The government settled out of court with a $3.1 million award to Randy Weaver for the wrongful deaths of his wife and son.

>Gore is believed to be the government agent who issued the “kill on sight” orders to federal law enforcement agents that lead to the unnecessary and wrongful deaths.

>Gore plead the 5th Amendment during an investigation of the FBI and US Marshall Service misconduct that resulted in the deaths at Ruby Ridge. Some speculate that Gore was merely trying to protect his law enforcement buddies who killed the Weavers rather than trying to protect himself. Even if that is so, it illustrates that Gore’s loyalties are not with the citizens and Constitution which he is supposed to protect. They lie first and foremost with the dangerous goons in law enforcement who abuse both. Obviously this makes him a poor choice for Sheriff in and of itself.
Bill Gore And 9/11 Terrorists in San Diego

>Gore was also involved in the failure of the FBI to apprehend 9/11 terrorists training in San Diego to use airplanes as manned flying bombs. An FBI informant working with the FBI San Diego office, of which Gore was in charge, was in contact with two of the terrorists. Yet the FBI missed the opportunity to catch them before they killed thousands. Gore claims there was no evidence of Al Qaeda activity in San Diego and that’s why his branch didn’t find any such evidence.

angiemedia.com/2010/04/20/bill-gore-is-poor-choice-for-san-diego-sheriff/

Attached: 1552028414981.jpg (2048x1364, 361K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/VXXFQMTW
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Medicis_Pharmaceutical
nbcsandiego.com/news/local/Sheriff-Gore-Surprised-by-Verdict-in-Spreckels-Mansion-Civil-Case-478880983.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Green light

Intredasting. Have a bump.

Attached: 1553116271793.jpg (641x530, 41K)

>Spook sheriff involved in Ruby Ridge and 9/11

I think the shooting is totally legit guys.

Attached: 911 2.jpg (552x527, 36K)

Interesting
Is Kamala Harris in the klub too?

Attached: death-of-rebecca-zahau-bfb94cb6-7261-4163-927e-22efa553e02-resize-750.jpg (699x394, 40K)

Gore calls pic related suicide

Attached: 216060180-18163900-1.jpg (400x225, 6K)

Gimme the qrd why he is relevant now..... was that jew shooting in his district?

He's a super spook Sheriff who just had a major news event/terrible tragedy happen in his county.

Killing him would have made Earnest a legend, instead of just a slob.

Globohomos trying to FF a holy war so Dome on the Rock can be targeted. All recent FF have been places of worship.

IMAGINE MY SHOCK. The Kid's mom's maiden name is Newberg as well.

How you define corruption. Everything that allowed to happen in the world is because of this practice where we follow the orders of the man above us with more wealth and power. Everyone is corrupt.

This

Poway has their own sherrif department. SDPD and SDCS have nothing to do with Poway

Poway has their own departments. They hate SDPD and all county officials. They have their own everything.

Keep telling yourself that.

Attached: sdsopoway.jpg (3110x828, 647K)

Ruby Ridge you say?

For the newfags: Mt. Carmel is where the Branch Davidian compound was (Waco).

Interdasting... %99 of "omg false flag" is bullshit but this smelled glowie from the start

Attached: (((mtcarmel))).png (511x574, 236K)

pastebin.com/VXXFQMTW

Tell me after reading this absolute dribble , that it isn’t glow niggers

One would expect better of a 4.31 GPA.

Grade inflation is an epidemic.

You wot???

Attached: Screenshot_20190427-171439.png (720x1280, 917K)

Mt. Carmel is a neighborhood in San Diego. It's between Carmel Valley and Sorrento Valley, it's full of Financial Firms and Biomedical Firm respectively. I worked in Sorrento Valley between 2009-2011, not the same place.

Also since we're in this thread, I worked for the City of San Diego on some IT contracts in 2016-2017 when Gorge was made the Sheriff and he's DEFINITELY a glow in the dark nigger. He came out of NOWHERE and became the sheriff. No one knew who he was, no one votes for him, I was head of my neighborhood watch when he was elected and literally no one votes for him or knew who he was.

>4.31
>out of a 0 - 4.0 range
How's that possible

dafaq is this

Attached: 1551555580659.jpg (458x486, 14K)

Someone who got "suicided".

Woman in Coronado, CA who committed suicide by tying her hands behind her back, tying one end of a rope around a piece of furniture, the other end around her neck, and jumping off a 2nd story balcony, naked. Seriously, suicide.

Attached: oh fuck.gif (480x270, 2.66M)

Many go to 5.0

He was there in 2011 when he let his constituents know that a woman hog tied with a shirt stuffed down her throat hanging nude is definitely suicide.
And Kamala Harris agrees

Attached: images (21).jpg (249x202, 11K)

Definitely suicide yep, yep, nothing to see here.

Agreed

Attached: images (73).jpg (259x194, 6K)

Not to sound indelicate, but was she somebody? Or was some person of interest being intentionally overlooked or what?

Her husband was the founder CEO of a pharmaceutical company.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Medicis_Pharmaceutical

I have no idea

Hmmm, throwing the smaller fish first to save themselves.

Fuck him

Attached: image.jpg (577x559, 323K)

Quick rundown?

Attached: image.jpg (385x578, 219K)

Fuck that faggot kike Gore.

Rebecca Mawii Zahau was discovered dead at the Spreckels Mansion in Coronado, California, where she lived with her millionaire boyfriend, Medicis Pharmaceutical CEO Jonah Shacknai. Zahau's death occurred two days after Shacknai's 6-year-old son Max took a fatal fall from a staircase banister in the same haunted mansion

Bumping this Jewish thread.

Hmmmm...
nbcsandiego.com/news/local/Sheriff-Gore-Surprised-by-Verdict-in-Spreckels-Mansion-Civil-Case-478880983.html

SD stands for South Dakota not San Diego you fucking loser.
-South Dakotan