Ruth Bader Ginsburg Hospitalized!

ITS HAPPENING!!!!!

The Queen kike herself is on death's doorstep! GET IN HERE!!!!!!

Attached: RBG.png (1484x953, 1.23M)

>no source
How new do you think I am?

Attached: Nonmarital_Birth_Rates_in_the_United_States _1940-2014.png (954x453, 86K)

>Haven't had proof of life since the last "She's on deaths doorstep!"
>Also there is no link/article for sauce
>Meme flaggot
OP is always a faggot

fake, gay

>on death's doorstep

Attached: praying.jpg (257x196, 10K)

This is fabricated and homosexual but thank you for reminding me to pray daily for this witch's death

I hope your not being a fag but your memeflag is sending my fagger counter readings through the roof

Imagine being the lucky orderly that gets to sniff her death-BBBBRRRRRAAAAAPPPPPPPP-rattle

Honestly, I bet I could crush her skull with my bare hands

Attached: 1541785816675.jpg (536x619, 407K)

what is wrong with us.

let me guess
>inb4 source
right?

OMG WHY HAVE I NEVER THOUGHT OF THAT.

THE FINAL SNIFF

Impossible. She's been dead for at least 6 months.

Attached: Crypt Bader Ginsburg.png (500x816, 261K)

>GET IN HERE!!!!!!
>provides nothing new
...okay

>queen kike
Does this make Zion Don King Kike?

Attached: 1552578348699.jpg (547x519, 47K)

I wish, but the Democrats probably have the necromancers ready.

Attached: necromancer.jpg (800x800, 305K)

proofs?

nothing ever happens

>zion don migapede kike puppet boomer

Attached: alex trebek.jpg (372x290, 17K)

This ancient kikess has been on death's door for ages now. Wake me up she is actually, verifiably dead.

They'll just clone her again

Rollin

>i-i'm not seething, YOU'RE seething!!

Send in the clones. Honk honk

quads and she dies tonite

FAKE I SAW HER RUNNING BY MY HOUSE WITH A 20LB WEIGHT VEST

Does no one remember the bill clinton memes during the election? We're nearly 3 years down the line in technology.

I bet we could get r/politics to host an AMA assuming any of them don't kill themselves over a third Drumpf supreme court pick

Ahahahahahaha Hillary fucking Clinton lost the biggest election in 40 years to a fucking reality TV star because she's an evil vindictive cunt. Tens of millions of people told her and her self-important s0yg0ys and roastie battalions to go fuck themselves and they're having mental breakdowns and accusing everyone of being Nazis because they're fucking retarded

Holy fuck my house just flew over Rowdy Ruthy Gainsberg deadlifting a Jeep Cherokee.

give it a shot

Have you seen me?
Have you mother-fucking seen me?
>GWAR

Attached: 1549626637760.jpg (1024x1014, 146K)

Fake news

It is already common knowledge that Ruth Ginsberg died on Friday December 21st 2018.
Anyone other information it just a bad attempt at the Mandela effect.

She has been in a coma for months. They are now culturing one of her tumors to verify it is indeed immortal like the hela cell line. When that is assured they will allow her body to expire keeping her alive as an immortal cell culture. Her staff will of course handle her workload as she will be unable.

No way I saw her doing 53 Muscle Ups and Deadlifted 900 lbs then ran 50 yard dash in 11 seconds.

Man, that story always makes me hope that souls don't exist. There are tens of tons of her cells at this point.

i hope the old bag of shit is ok!
digits means the miserable cunt will get well soon

SUPRIME KIKE

Digits check out.

Nah, no verified sightings of her since last year. She croaked and they're covering it up.

Attached: Ginsb.jpg (600x400, 43K)